Ken's Sex Toy

Story Info
The boss gets a new toy.
2.2k words
3.96
91.8k
34
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My phone rang; it was the Accounts department manager Ken.

"Afternoon Ken, how are you?"

"I'm fine Jim, can you come to my office at 17:00, we need to discuss your secondment?"

Dam! I thought as I put the phone down. Not only do I finish work at 16:30 I really don't want to go on a secondment to the Accounts department. It had been discussed with my boss a while ago that it was a possibility but nothing else was mentioned, so I thought nothing more would come of it.

17:00 came and I made my way to Ken's office on the third floor. As I walked up the stairs I cursed my boss for agreeing to this bloody secondment, just because I was 20 and the lowest member of the department he decided that I could be sacrificed, loaned out the Ken's department as temporary cover while they tried to find a replacement for their department secretary.

I reached Ken's office in the corner of the deserted Accounts department, no one to be seen everyone had left at 16:30. I knocked the door and entered.

"Ah young Jim, take a seat."

Ken was a large overweight man in his late 50's with greying hair and a grizzly beard. I had heard from various people that he was a relic from the days gone by, he would often throw his weight around believing bullying and intimidation was the key to success. I looked around his large office, with its enormous desk and impressive view I though he must be doing something right.

The meeting lasted a quarter of an hour or so and comprised mainly of Ken instructing me of my new duties; making tea and coffee, administration work, typical secretarial duties. Ken said that his last secretary Claire had been dismissed and that I shall be taking on all her duties until they find her replacement.

He instructed me to be early tomorrow so that I could be shown round, before crushing my hand with his huge 'vice-like' handshake and sending me on my way.

Brilliant! I thought sarcastically as I drove home, not only am I doing a woman's job for the next two months but my hand is broken!

The next few days went by pretty uneventfully, I met the rest of the department, Cathy and Gloria; two old gals who did nothing more than sit at their desks and gossip all day. The rest of the department was made up of two middle aged men, John and Gary; two of the campest men I have met but nice enough.

I didn't see much of Ken until the Friday when he came into the office in the morning shouting at anyone who dared breathe. Gloria informed me that this is a regular occurrence and most probably the result of an argument with his wife, and that it was best to stay out of his way or bare the full brunt of his anger. Easily done then said, I had to do the tea and coffee for his meeting this afternoon!

I was so nervous as I carried the tea and coffee into his office, I did not see the Managing Directors briefcase. I tripped over it spilling the tray and its contents over Ken's desk.

"You fucking idiot, you've ruined the board papers!" Ken shouted as he jumped to his feet.

This was followed by many more expletives before I was told to clean up the mess while they finished up outside.

As I knelt there shaking, scrubbing the tea out of the carpet I heard Ken re-enter the room.

"My best suit trousers, RUINED! You best clean these now boy before it stains."

I swivelled round, and to my surprise was now eye level Ken's crotch as he stood there in his tighty-whitey's, with his trousers in his outstretched hand.

"Clean these now." He ordered.

Just before I could take the trousers from him and get up off my knees, he noticed that his tighty-whitey's weren't so white anymore but now had a large tea stain on the front.

"My fucking pants! Well you best clean these too."

With that he pulled them down and kicked them at me, I flinched. When I opened my eyes I was met by the sight of Ken's flaccid cock inches from my face, it was BIG! Bigger than any I had ever seen, and it wasn't even hard.

Now I'm not gay, I have a long term girlfriend who I love. But kneeling there before my domineering boss, stood with his massive cock inches from my face , I felt myself get aroused.

I don't know what gave it away but Ken knew straight away, maybe it was the fact that I didn't turn away, the glint in my eye or maybe he noticed the stir in my pants, but he knew.

He looked down at me and growled.

"You like what you see boy?"

I didn't know what to do or say.

"I knew the second I saw you. You're a queer just like them other two out there."

He thinks I'm gay! Say Something, MOVE! But I couldn't I just stayed knelt before him, and stuttered the words.

"I... I... I'm.... not gay."

"Ha, sure you're not, I can see the way you're looking at it. You want to touch it don't you?"

All I could do was shake my head weakly.

"Don't give me that!" And with that he swung his hips and slapped me round the face with his cock. It felt like being hit with a hammer, it was soft yet so hard it stung, I held my face.

"Now boy, I'm going to let you suck my dick, and we'll forget all about this little tea incident."

What felt like an eternity but in fact was seconds passed before I reached out." I need this job," I told myself, knowing at the back of my mind something was intriguing me. I grasped it with my right hand, it made my hand look small.

"Wank it with both hands" he barked.

I quickly did as he ordered and placed my other hand on it and slowly began to work it up and down; he grew larger with every stroke.

Ken then sat down in his large leather chair. "Now suck my cock and don't stop until I fill that little mouth of yours with my cum."

"What am I doing I thought, this is crazy," but I couldn't stop myself. I crawled like a dog over to him and positioned myself between his legs. I looked at his balls, they must have been the size of golf balls. "Shit!" I thought, "this is going to be a big load."

"Stop teasing me boy and suck me dry!"

With that I almost choked on his cock as I shoved it into my mouth. It was huge, my lips were stretched around his girthy shaft and his head felt like it was as far in as it would go, yet I was only a fraction of the way down it. Up and down I went trying to keep my teeth out of the way.

"Argh, that's it Jim, go deeper, take it all!" He thrust my head down.

I felt the tip hit the back of my throat, I gagged, but he wouldn't let my head up. My eyes poured with tears and my mouth ached , I involuntarily produced copious amounts of saliva which did nothing but provide extra lubrication for him to fuck my face harder.

"Ahhh, you dirty little whore, you love it" he repeated over, and over again.

As I knelt pathetically before Ken in his office chair, him fucking my face with his impressive manhood, I started to enjoy it... momentarily. Then as he gasped the words, "I'm going to cum." I was bought back to reality with the thought of me knelt there gagging on a mouthful of an old man's cum.

I mustered all my strength and released my head from his shovel hands and stood up.

"No I can't do this!" I turned to walk out of the office and leave Ken sat there half dressed in his office chair.

"NO YOU D..." Bang! That was the last thing I remembered.

I came to with a throbbing pain in the back of my head.

"Argh, What the fuck!"

"Awake again boy? Who do you think you are... get me going like that then go to leave before I'm finished! Well I was going to let you suck me off and that be the end of it, but now after that, ruining my suit and embarrassing me in front of Geoff, I'm going to ruin you boy! You're going to wish you just swallowed it."

I couldn't see him but I could tell he was behind me, my vision was still blurry but I could tell that I was bent over his desk and had my hands and ankles tied to the legs of the desk with what appeared to be his ties.

"Right lets get rid of these trousers," he grabbed the hems of each leg and pulled upwards with such force it tore my trousers up each seam. He threw both ripped up on my back exposing my bare legs, and proceeded to tug my pants down to my ankles.

I was helpless, strewn over his desk incapable of moving with my arse exposed.

"Ah much better, now I don't have any lube so this will have to do." He said as he spat into my crack.

"No please don't." I managed to weep before he shoved his screwed up pants into my mouth and secured in place with elastic bands off his desk.

"That's better, now relax, don't relax I don't care but I'm going to fuck your arse, so it's up to you."

How the hell did I get into this situation, why didn't I just suck his cock and be done with it, it wasn't that bad... maybe this won't be either. I was wrong!

He pressed the tip against my ring piece and with a grunt shoved it in. Oh my god the pain, I screamed but barely any noise at all escaped through the sweaty tea stained pants gagging me.

"Oh that's tight, that reminds me of Claire's arse when she first started here."

"Claire, Claire..." Claire was the previous secretary who got fired, oh god did he do this to all his staff? Is this just the beginning?

"Arrrrrgh" I screamed as Ken hammered his cock further into my virgin arse.

"Come on boy, loosen up. I know you're going to like it!"

His girth was similar to that of a cucumber and the length must have been 10 inches. His pace quickened with what I can only describe as the involuntary loosing of my arsehole.

"Yes bitch, I told you you'd like it, now you're going to pay for today" And that was it, he went harder, faster and deeper until I could feel his belly on top of my cheeks, his balls smashing against mine and the tip of his cock reaching so far up my chute it felt like it was in my stomach!

The pace was frantic and unforgiving, he occasionally withdrew it only long enough to shout "look at the gape" before spitting in my hole and ploughing back in.

As it went on I felt the pain subside and a new feeling brew in my rear, one similar to that of when you're nearing climax. Every time he pushed his fat purple head deep into my arse it would feel like I was about to cum.

I couldn't believe it, I was being used roughly by this old man to satisfy his sexual frustration and I was starting to enjoy it. I felt helpless but found myself beginning to grind my arse back into him to meet his thrust, and he noticed.

"Ha, you little fag, you love it, you want it harder don't you?"

"Yes" I mumbled.

"I can't hear you Jimmy boy."

I nodded my head.

"Arrrrrrgh!" he growled as his legs gave way, his girthy cock spasmed in my stretch hole and ream after ream of hot spunk filled my back passage. He collapsed on my back crushing me and suffocating me with his bodily sweat. He lay there for 5 minutes or so catching his breath still with his semi erect cock plugging my raw arsehole.

Finally he climbed off me and with a tug removed his now flaccid cock from my sloppy rectum, which was followed by a squelch and a gallon of now cold cum dribbled down my legs and collected in my pants around my ankles.

"Much better, now I hope you've learnt your lesson Jim" I nodded me head.

"Until next time eh" he winked as he released my bonds and put on his trousers and exited his office.

I laid there still bent over the desk. I removed the gag from my mouth and pulled up my spunk soaked pants. I stood up, I felt used and sore but strangely satisfied.

"Do I come in on Monday? Do I report him? Did I enjoy it? I thought to myself. But I put it out of my mind and instead turned my attention to how the fuck I was going to get home with ripped trousers and spunk stained pants without anyone seeing!