Kensi's Bad Night

Story Info
A bad night for Special Agent Kensi Blye.
1.6k words
3.84
48k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the beginning of a very bad night for Special Agent Kensi Blye.

She stood in shocked silence outside the back door holding her clothes in her hands. She and the guy she had been dating recently were in the middle of taking each other's clothes off when they heard a car door slam. Kensi ignored it and went back to taking her top off, but her date stopped altogether. He stood up and went to the window, carefully pushing the blinds aside.

"You need to leave, now!"

"What? What are you talking about we just got here." Kensi by now was in only her panties, and very confused. Her date was looking out the window nervously.

"That's my girlfriends car in the driveway. I gotta get you out of here, fast." He scooped up Kensi's clothes and purse off the floor and handed them to her while he shoved her towards the back door. He was mumbling apologies as he pushed her out the door and slammed it shut behind her. Kensi now stood in his backyard, wearing only her panties, trying to figure out what the hell just happened.

After a few seconds, she realized that she was standing outside practically naked and quickly started to pull her clothes on. It didn't take her long to realize that two things were wrong. For one, she had left her bra inside. "Good, I hope his girlfriend finds it and dumps his ass." She thought to herself. Then she realized what else was wrong.

She was not wearing her own pants.

"Damn it, I really liked those jeans!" The pair she was wearing now must have been his, and they were far too big for her. Every couple of steps she had to pull them up to keep from exposing herself. She was dressed enough now to make it to her car and start heading home. "Oh well. Just another thing for his girlfriend to find. Besides, it's not like I need to go anywhere wearing these."

Just then, as if by fate, her phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Kensi, it's Eric. Callen and Sam are on another op right now, so Hetty needs you and Deeks to handle something. We got intel on the location of a suspect a few minutes ago, but he won't stay there long. I'm sending you the location."

"No problem Eric, I'll be right in. I just have to stop home first."

"There's no time Kensi, sorry. Deeks is already on his way to meet you at the location. Just grab the suspect and bring him in." Eric ended the call. Kensi banged the steering wheel in frustration. She checked her car for a belt or something to help her situation but to no avail. Why did she have to keep her car so clean? She started the car and headed for the address Eric had sent her.

Ten minutes later, she met Deeks outside a crappy apartment building. Deeks noticed her hiking her pants up as she approached.

"Something wrong with your pants, Kensi?"

"It's a long story Deeks. Don't ask." This of course didn't satisfy him, but he kept his mouth shut because he could just see the top of Kensi's thong sticking out from her waistband. He also noticed that her blouse was very thin, and he could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. He may not understand it, but he sure as hell wasn't complaining. "So where is this guy? And what makes him so important right now?"

"Third floor, apartment B. Eric says he's a drug dealer in the gang Sam and Callen are working undercover in. They can't arrest him without blowing their cover, so we have to. We need him alive though for evidence on the rest of the gang." Deeks couldn't decide where he wanted to look more. He was getting an unprecedented view of all of Kensi's assets right now, and he did not want to waste his opportunity. Kensi was too preoccupied to notice him staring.

"Alright, let's just get this over with." Kensi said as she started towards the building. They took the stairs up to the third floor and knocked on the door of apartment B.

"N.C.I.S., open up!" No response. Deeks signaled a countdown to Kensi, then kicked the door open. They moved into the apartment, guns drawn. When they rounded the first corner into a hallway, Kensi saw someone run behind them out the door. "He's running, Deeks!" Kensi followed him out the door and down the back staircase into an alley. She stopped once to hold up her pants, but ignored it once she reached the stairs. The suspect reached a wall and turned to run in the other direction, but instead came face to face with Kensi. He had a very surprised expression when he turned around.

"Hands up!" The suspect didn't respond. He was staring at Kensi with that same look of surprise.

"Right behind you Kens..." Deeks came running up nehind Kensi, but stopped next to her with the same look of surprise the suspect had.

"What the hell are you two staring at?" Kensi asked, puzzled by the situation.

"Uh, Kensi... You're uh... your pants are..." Kensi looked down and found that her pants were around her ankles. She gasped in surprise and lowered her hands to cover up.

By now, the suspect had regained his senses, and saw his opportunity. He reached up for a fire escape behind him and started to climb while Kensi and Deeks were distracted. Kensi saw him start and forgot her modesty, stepping out of her pants to keep running after him. "Deeks, cover me!"

She began to climb the ladder after the suspect while Deeks kept his gun aimed at the suspect. On the second floor, the suspect realized that he was as high on the fire escape as he could go. The roof was too high and there was no railing on the fire escape, so his only option was to jump. Admittedly, he was not a very bright criminal, but he knew that he wouldn't get away like that. Kensi reached the platform and approached him.

"You're under arrest, hands on your head." She was very close to him now. He pulled a gun from his waistband, but Kensi kicked it out of his hand. At the same time though, she knocked him off balance. He reached for Kensi to hold himself up, but only grabbed onto her blouse. He ended up falling backwards off the platform, simultaneously pulling Kensi with him and ripping her blouse open. Deeks ran over to the pile to find a very interesting sight.

Kensi was lying on top of the now unconscious suspect with her breasts exposed and wearing only a black thong below the waist. Her arms and legs were both spread wide, leaving her extremely exposed. She was too dazed to realize her position. Deeks couldn't help but stare, and felt an erection growing in his pants. After a few seconds he started to get his thoughts back in line.

"Kensi, are you alright?"

"Ugh... Yeah Deeks I'm fine. I'm gonna be sore tomorrow though." Deeks briefly considered the double entendre before helping her up. Once she was on her feet, Kensi realized how exposed she was. She panicked and tried to cover herself, her cheeks turning bright red from embarrassment. "Quit staring and help me Deeks! Get my pants for me!"

Deeks was starting to get back to his normal playful self by now, and decided to tease her a little bit. "Sorry Kensi, I have to take care of this guy first." He said, pointing at the suspect. He took his time walking over and putting a pair of handcuffs on him. Meanwhile, Kensi struggled to pull her blouse back together, but most of the buttons had torn completely off. The bottom one still remained, but barely kept her nipples covered.

"Damn it Deeks, help me! This is humiliating!"

"I know, I can only imagine how embarrassed you must be." Kensi glared at Deeks. "Relax, where are your pants?"

"Over there." She pointed to her pants in the middle of the alley. Deeks picked them up and walked very slowly back towards her.

Deeks winked at her as he handed over her pants. She continued to glare at him while she struggled to put her pants on with one hand, using the other to cover her breasts. "You know, I've seen everything now, you don't really have to cover up." Deeks grinned.

"Ugh, you're such a perv!" She regretfully realized though that he did have a point and quickly exposed herself to pull her pants up. As soon as she was done, she returned her arm to her chest. "Happy now?"

"Very. Alright, let's get this guy out of here." Deeks picked up the suspect and started to carry him to his car. He was done teasing now. When it was just the two of them, he knew he could get away with a little teasing. Kensi would be too embarrassed to mention this to anyone. On the other hand, there was no way she could show up to work like this. "I'll take this guy back to the boat shed. You can go home and change and meet me there."

Kensi breathed a sigh of relief and thanked him. Before he left, she briefly looked down at Deeks' pants and saw a noticeable bulge. "Damn," she thought to herself. She smiled as she headed back to her car. "He's not too bad. Maybe I'll let him sneak a peek again sometime..."