Kentuck Woman: Interlude 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop, Frank. Fuck my face hard," She panted as she reached for my cock with her tongue. I buried it again deep into her mouth, my hands pulling at her hair. She was grinding her legs together as she furiously sucked. Her hand came out from under her ass and she reached for her pussy, eager to rub it as she sucked. I grabbed it away and she groaned, putting it back where I instructed while going back to work on my cock.

I noticed that her pussy was dripping as her hips squirmed. She was close to cumming. I pulled out of her mouth. She lay back panting again. "God, Frank, why did you stop? Please!"

"Turn around," I commanded. She did as I said. "Now raise up your legs."

She bit her lower lip. "You going to fuck me now, Frank? God I hope so."

I took her legs by the ankles and dragged her closer to me. Sliding my hands down her thighs and under her ass cheeks, I pulled her legs over my shoulders, bringing that wet pussy to my lips while I held her tight.

"Noooo, not that, Frank," she said as she fought to escape my grip. "I don't want your tongue. I can get a girlfriend to do that. I want your cock. I need it!"

I ignored her and quickly took her clit into my mouth, biting it as my tongue slid down into her pussy. She moaned loud and struggled again to release herself, but I was too strong for her. I growled into her, my mouth covering her sex. My teeth were grazing over her, my tongue curling in and up. She moaned again this time in resignation, now moving her hips up to meet my tongue. Her hands reached for my head, her fingers raking through my hair. I could feel her shake as I devoured her greedily and she screamed, her nails digging into my scalp as she came hard on my tongue.

I dropped her onto the bed again. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she cried, her hands over her eyes. Her hard body was glistening with perspiration as she lay there writhing below me, her face flushed, her blue eyes blazing at me. Her hands were roaming her own body; squeezing her breasts, playing with her nipples and then moving between her legs.

"I'm on fire, Frank. Fuck me with that thick cock! Hurt me with it!"

I was right in my suspicions about her. That given her aggressive, dominant, cocky personality, she was really yearning to be controlled sexually.

"Get on your hands and knees," I said.

She quickly rolled over, raising her firm ass in the air for me. I slapped it hard. She shrieked and then purred. "Mmmmm, that's it, Frank. Use your hands on me. Do what you want with me. I'm your slut."

My hands were on her ass cheeks and my hard cock was teasing over her crack and down to her pussy. She tried to push back on it, but I wouldn't let her. And then I slowly entered her from behind, spreading her with my thick cock.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned. "Fuccccccccck."

I slid in to my balls and then pulled out again, slamming faster and harder this time, the thrust pushing her forward. "Harder," she whimpered. "Bruise me. Mark me."

With each thrust my force increased and her body slammed deeper into the bed. I was now dripping sweat onto her. Her moans became howls followed by a scream as she came violently again, burying her face into the sheets.

Her breathing was ragged as she lay, face down, ass up on the bed. My cock was still in her. I pulled it out slowly and she groaned. She started to move; to turn to me. "Stay where you are," I said. She looked back at me. My cock was still fully engorged. She stared at it.

"Yes, Frank. Take it," she said, as she moved her hands to her own ass cheeks and pulled them apart. "Fuck my ass. It's yours. Own it."

With one hand in her long auburn hair, I pulled and twisted it, keeping my other hand gripped around my thick cock. I brought the tip between her cheeks, tapping at her tight bud and then slowly spreading her. She moaned loud and long. "Gawwwwd, it hurts. It hurts so fucking good," she said.

I moved slowly at first and then faster as she pushed back on it. Not caring if I was ripping her open. The cum quickly rose up my loins as I pounded her harder and then pushed deep into her. Holding her tightly by her hair as the cum exploded out of me and into her ass while she howled again, her body convulsing in another hard orgasm.

And then she collapsed onto the bed while I maneuvered my cock out of her. She was whimpering into a pillow, the muscles in her back heaving as she slowly caught her breath.

I let her rest a moment and then pulled her head up by her hair. I looked at her as I positioned myself on my back in front of her. "Clean it," I said.

She looked back at me a moment hesitatingly. And then moved up to my cock. "Yes, I'll clean it. I don't care if it's been in my ass." And she obediently licked up the length, around the girth and then took it in all into her mouth again. I released my grip on her hair, and pulled her toward me.

"Good girl," I said.

"Yes, I'm your good girl, Frank," she said, curling up onto me chest. "I'm your good slut. Your whore. I'm yours. All yours."

"Did you like doing that to her," Kay asked me over the phone. "Treating her that way."

"It's not usually my thing," I said, "but I knew I wasn't crossing any lines with her. That what I was doing was what she craved."

"I wouldn't want you to act that way with me, Frank," Kay said softly.

"And I never would," I replied. "We have something much different."

"Yes...we do," she purred over the phone. "Will you see her again?"

"She's back in LA," I said. "She wants me to visit. Even said she would spring for airfare, hotel, anything."

"Generous ain't she," Kay joked. "Are you going to take her up on it?

"Only if I have some company," I said.

"Company?"

"That's right, as in a companion." She was silent on the other end as she comprehended what I meant. What do you think?"

"It might be interesting," she said.

"Well, it's something to consider. Did what I just told you excite you at all?"

"Uh huh. I'm wet and now need to hang up and fetch my toys."

I smiled as I listened to that. "You go have your fun," I said.

"I'll do my best," she said. "But I'll only want more."

"You'll get it. And soon," I said.

"Mmmm, hmmm, I know," she said and then hung up without another word.

12