Kentucky Woman Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ManBlue
ManBlue
45 Followers

She was curled into me, playing with my chest hair. "I just love you so much, Frank," she said.

I kissed her head and stroked her hair.

She was quiet again until she picked her head up and looked at me.

"Frank, would you do something for me? Something really special."

"You know I will," I said, continuing to stroke her thick hair. "Whatever you want."

She nodded. "But this is a little unusual. Maybe even a little kinky."

I smiled. "I can handle unusual," I said. "And kinky? Well kinky's never scared me off, you know that."

She kept her eyes on me. "Kinky like having you sleep with my best friend?"

It took a moment to register.

"You want me to...to fuck Pamela."

She nodded. "I do, Frank," she said seriously. "She's so lonely and she sleeps around with a lot of creeps who just don't treat her right. I want her to experience you. I want her to feel some of the pleasures I've been feeling. Despite all she has, it hasn't been easy for her. She's..."

"What?"

"Just like I said, despite getting plenty of attention from men, she's really very lonely. There's a void in her life and maybe you can help her forget it, if only for a short time."

I didn't know what to say. It was an unusual request and one I truly didn't expect from Kay.

"Have you asked Pamela if this might be something she would want."

"No, but...."

"Kay, how can you presume she would sleep with her best friend's man?"

"Sweetie, I know my friend. And I know the way she talked about you and looked at you. I bet she's at home now all wet just thinking about you. Of course she would never say anything like that or be crude or anything, but I know her."

"You might be risking your friendship by bringing this up. She might take it the wrong way."

"Let me worry about that," Kay said. "So you'll do it?"

"If it's what you want...and Pamela agrees, I'll do it, but I don't know how you'll get her to agree to it."

"You leave that to me," Kay said and kissed me hard. "Now I need to get to sleep so I can...well...you know...wake you up the proper way."

"Mmmmm, I'll have pleasant dreams thinking of it."

Kay didn't talk much more about what she had in mind the following days after. The holiday was coming up and she had planned a Fourth of July party at her house for colleagues at work and their families. I helped her with the preparations; buying hot dogs, hamburgers, rolls and all the condiments along with watermelon, corn on the cob, salad, and cole slaw.

When we were at the supermarket, Kay said, almost matter of factly, "Oh, and Pamela's coming."

"Oh?" I looked at her.

"She's volunteered to help you with the grilling," she said, giving me a knowing smile.

"She did, huh," I said, still curious about whether Kay discussed what we talked about the other night with her friend. "Anything else she volunteer to do?"

Kay squeezed my hand. "She's a little nervous about it," she said. "She's just not sure...yet. But I want you to be very nice to her. Make her...less nervous, if you know what I mean."

"Whatever you want, honey," I said, smiling at the beautiful and big hearted Kentucky woman by my side.

The Fourth of July was a hot, sticky day and perfect for the pool. Kay's co-workers seemed like a friendly bunch and really cared for Kay. There were many children, lots of activity in the pool, but I stuck mostly by the grill cooking off what seemed like an endless supply of hamburgers and hot dogs while Kay, who refrained from swimming or appearing in one of those eye catching bikinis, moved among the crowd, making sure everyone got what they want and serving as the perfect hostess.

Pamela arrived well into the afternoon dressed in khaki shorts and a loose halter top. I could tell she was nervous as she immediately helped herself to a glass of wine.

"Bout time you showed up," I said, kiddingly. "I thought I'd never get a break here."

"Well I'm here to help you, Frank," she said. "I know how to cook a hot dog."

"I'm sure you are proficient in many things, Pamela," I said, smiling at her lewdly and making her blush a deep red. "So I will leave the barbecue utensils in your lovely and capable hands while I cool off with a swim."

With that, I pulled off my shirt. Pamela was staring mutely at my chest. Finally she stammered, "You...go ahead, Frank. I've got this."

After my swim, I returned to the grill station and both Pamela and I worked as a team to feed Kay's hungry co-workers. The wine and my easy flirting with her seemed to loosen Pamela up and she was more at ease with me. Once it got dark, Kay gave everyone sparklers and we lit them in honor of the Fourth of July. The guests began to leave after that until, finally, just Kay, Pamela and I remained.

The mosquitoes were biting in the humid night air and we all went inside. Pamela helped Kay clean up whatever was left to clean up and then both women came into the living room and sat on the sofa together. I got up from the leather reading chair and sat on the other side of Pamela.

"Great party, honey," I said to Kay. "And I thank your friend here for bailing me out more than a few times when I was burning some burgers."

"Awww, you did fine, Frank," Pamela said, her hand grazing my leg. "He's very impressive for a Yankee, Kay," she teased.

"Uh huh, impressive is the right word, sweetie," Kay said to her friend.

With that pronouncement there was strained silence between us until Kay finally spoke up.

"Pamela, I don't want to force you to do anything you don't want. But you are my best, dearest friend and I want what I think is best for you. I want you to be happy. To feel good. You deserve that."

She squirmed a little next to us. "I know you do, Kay. It just....just feels awkward and strange that my best friend would offer her man for....you know."

I reached out to caress Pamela's hair and the back of her neck. She let out a very low purr as I did so. "I would like very much to do this, Pamela, if you wanted. It would be an honor and a privilege."

She turned to look at me. "Really?"

I nodded, my eyes looking at Kay who smiled and nodded back to me.

I moved my hand to Pamela's bare thigh and pressed on it lightly. "God, this is..." She covered her eyes in embarrassment.

With that, Kay hugged her friend. "It's okay, sweetie. Let it go. This is for you. With my deepest blessing."

Pamela let out a loud sigh and then looked at me. "Okay, you, you'll be nice?"

"He better be," Kay said.

"Now the pressure is on," I said, trying to lighten the mood. I stood up and held my hand out to Pamela. "Come," I said.

She looked up at me and then took my hand. I pulled her up. Kay got up too. "Do you want me there with you, sweetie?" she asked her friend.

She shook her head. "No, that would be too weird."

"Whatever makes you most comfortable," Kay said. "If you need me at anytime, I'll be down here." And with that she kissed her friend on the cheek and I led her upstairs to Kay's bedroom.

She was still visibly nervous when I closed the door behind her. I took her by her chin and brought her lips to mine. "You're a beautiful woman, Pamela," I said as I kissed her gently. "And a fabulous friend to Kay."

She kissed me back. "She's the best, Frank," she said. "You are very lucky to have her."

"Believe me, I'm very aware of that," I said and then took off my shirt. She bit her lower lip as she stared at my hard hairy chest. "Something interest you?" I asked with a sly grin.

"Uh huh, I love a man with a hairy chest," she said. She moved closer to me and grazed her long red lacquered nails over it, her eyes roaming over my chest.

While she played with my chest, I moved my hands behind her and then down to grip her firm, round ass. "And I've had my eyes on these since I've met you," I said, squeezing her ass cheeks.

"Mmmm, that feels good, Frank," she said and then bent to kiss between my pectorals. She rubbed her nose in the hair, purring and kissing lightly until she came to one of my nipples, and flicked her tongue on it. I squeezed her ass cheeks harder and then moved to take her hand in mine. I brought it to my chest and down my abs and then to the thickening girth in my pants. She purred into my chest as she groped at my crotch.

I pulled away from her and made a show of sliding off my shorts, teasing my briefs down a little at a time to reveal my thick tuft of dark hair and then my cock. She watched breathlessly as I did it and when my cock was revealed, she let out a low moan. "My god, Frank. I...I don't know."

"What don't you know, Pamela," I asked as my hand circled the girth of my cock.

"It's so...thick. How does Kay..."

"Oh, she has her ways," I grinned.

"She must. I...I just hope I can take it."

"Wanna try?" I smiled.

She nodded eagerly and bit her lower lip. "I can't wait to."

"Why don't you get undressed for me, Pamela."

She nodded again. "But do you mind if I undress in the bathroom and you lower the lights?"

I shrugged. "Whatever you are comfortable with."

She went into the bathroom. I turned off all the lights exceptthe dim bedside light. She came out a few moments later; her hands were crossed over her breasts. I was sitting up on the bed looking at her. As she came closer, she took her hands off her breasts. I immediately noticed that one of her breasts was oddly shaped and somewhat larger than the other. She saw what I was looking at. "You're staring at it," she said.

I looked at her, not knowing what she was talking about.

"Didn't Kay tell you?"

"Tell me what, Pamela."

"I had breast cancer and lost a breast. This was the best the plastic surgeon could do," she said, indicating the misshapen one. "I know, it's a turn off. I understand if..."

Before she could continue I took her in my arms and kissed her hard. "Shut up," I said. And then kissed her again, my tongue in her mouth. She immediately responded with passion, her tongue finding mine as she moaned into my mouth.

My hands went to both her breasts, caressing them as she moaned again. My fingers found her nipples, I tweaked and rubbed them both and then turned her onto her back on the bed.

I kissed at her neck and then to her breasts. She arched back and my mouth went to the disfigured one, my tongue swirling around the areola and then taking all of it into my mouth. "Oh, Frank," she whimpered, her hands in my hair, cradling me to it.

I kissed and tongued both her nipples, moving back and forth between them for what seemed like hours. "So good...so good..." she cooed.

My hand wandered between her legs. She was soaked and I trailed my tongue down her flat belly, through a thin patch of light brown hair, to the essence between her thighs. I looked at her as I moved my hands down under her ass cheeks and jerked her legs up and over my shoulders, pulling her pussy to my mouth.

"Goddddd!" she moaned as I held her tightly in my strong arms and began to lick and suck at her clit. She squirmed wildly and my tongue found its way into her, curling up in her and flicking. I ate her greedily, devouring her pussy with my mouth. She gripped my hair hard and squeezed her muscular legs around my upper back.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she yelled as she came on my mouth.

I let her down as she recovered from her orgasm, her hand over her eyes as she caught her breath. And then as if she remembered something, she sat quickly up and her hands went to my chest. "Mmmm, honey, I could play with your chest all day," she said.

"I'm sure you could, but there are other things to play with." I said, pulling her closer to me.

"Of that I am very aware," she said as she glanced at my thick, engorged cock. Her hands moved down to it and using both hands she stroked its length. She tickled under and cooed. "Oh my, hairy even on your cock."

She kneeled between my legs and licked at the tip, swirling her tongue over it as her hands continued to stroke. Moving her hands to my balls, she gently caressed them as her tongue fluttered up, down and around my cock. She moved her lips to the underside of my shaft where I had hair, kissing and licking there as she made cooing, happy sounds as if she found something sweet and delicious.

I had my hand in her soft, short blonde hair as she licked lower, now to my balls, sucking on each of them while her hand played with my cock head. Her tongue worked back up my shaft and she positioned her lips over the head. Gripping my cock with both hands, she opened her mouth wide and worked my thickness into her lips. She slowly eased her mouth lower and lower on it, her hand again on my balls and stroking the hair near my ass crack.

She soon began to suck, her head bobbing up and down. She was good. Very good. What was it with these Kentucky women and sucking cock? Was it in the air here? I leaned back against the bed's headboard as she diligently and lovingly sucked my cock, doing my best to hold off; to not shoot my load down her throat.

When I knew if I didn't stop her, she would get me to cum, I pulled her off my cock. She looked at me, her face flushed, lips wet with saliva and precum. I quickly had her on her back, her legs up and spread as I guided my cock to her pussy.

"Mmmmm, honey," she purred as I teased it over her clit and started to ease it into her wet slit.

"Ohhhhhhh," she groaned as my thick cock spread her. "Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh!"

She was tight, my cock practically spilling out of her, spreading her lips as wide as they could spread. "Okay, baby?" I asked.

She nodded. "More than okay. Fucking amazing." She grinned and kept her blue eyes on me as I began to move in and out of her. I took her ankles up to my chest, and now, my cock lubricated by her juices, was able to move faster and harder in and out of her. With each thrust her moans became more pronounced. Her eyes opened and closed and she thrashed her head back and forth in ecstasy.

I felt the cum begin to rise up my loins and moved onto my side, turning her on her side as well, keeping one of her legs high, my cock continually moving in and out of her. With my other hand I gripped her round ass.

"Frank, Frank, Frank!" she cried as I pounded into her and then, spreading her ass cheeks, slipped a finger onto her rosebud and probed into her. She screamed, her cunt muscles gripping my cock as I exploded into her, her body convulsing on it in a loud, long orgasm.

I kept up my motion until I let go of her leg, took my finger out of her ass, and slowly pulled my cock out of her.

"Ahhhhhhh," she cried as my cock snapped out of her tight pussy. I lay by her side now, caressing her flushed face. "That was....my god...."

"So you liked it?" I smiled.

"Oh my...I....no wonder Kay is a changed woman."

I kissed her. "Who has a sexy, good, loyal friend."

She kissed me back in a more friendly manner now. "We are both lucky to have each other as friends."

"Yes we are," I said, looking into her eyes.

"I...I would like to stay here with you much much longer, but..."

I nodded.

"This was memorable, Frank. Thank you so much," she said and then slipped out of bed to the bathroom.

She came out dressed a few minutes later, glanced at me shyly now, and then went out of the room.

I stayed in the bed, exhausted from the day and my session with Pamela and about to fall asleep when, finally, Kay walked in. "I think you were a success," she said, smiling at me.

"You do?"

"Not that I had any doubts. You made my friend very very happy and I appreciate it."

I nodded. "Why didn't you tell me about..."

"Her cancer?"

"Yes."

"I didn't want that to influence you in any way, Frank. She's proud of being a survivor and doesn't use that she was sick to get sympathy. Did it bother you to see her...breast?"

"No, it didn't bother me," I said. "I just wasn't prepared for it."

She nodded. "How could you be. You are something, my Frank."

"Glad you think so," I said with an impish grin.

"Yeah, I do, but I hope you have something left for your poor lady," she said, pulling off her shirt and unclasping her bra, releasing her magnificent breasts.

"For you, I will call up all my reserves."

She slid off her shorts and her panties and crawled onto the bed next to me. "I'm sure your reserves will suffice." She caressed my thighs, staring at my cock. "I have to say, you had her making quite a ruckus. Hearing her cries got me more than a little wet."

"Jealous?"

She shook her head. "Only that I wasn't in the room with the two of you."

"Now that wouldn't have upset me in the least, having you with us."

Her hand went to my limp cock. She began to stroke me softly. "I don't think Pam would have gone for it, though. I'm pretty sure she's one hundred percent straight."

I reached for Kay's hair and cheek. "Hmmm, you looking for a friend with benefits?" I asked with a smile.

She shrugged. "Not if it meant upsetting our friendship."

"But you've thought about it?"

"I cannot lie, Frank. Ever since you introduced me to the pleasures of another woman, I've thought about the possibility of being with Pamela that way. I wouldn't resist, that's for sure."

"Well, you never know what might happen in the future," I said, looking at my beautiful woman.

"No, but like I said, I would never push anything like that on her. My friendship with her is just too valuable."

"I understand that," I said.

"But, in the meantime," she said, gripping my thickening cock, "I get to taste her on you." She grinned wickedly and licked up and down my shaft.

"Well?"

"Mmmmm, oh yes. She would be delicious," Kay said and then took my cock deep into my mouth.

She worked on my cock with her mouth until it was fully thick and erect and then, not letting me move over her, straddled my hips and impaled herself on it with a grunt. She bounced on my cock, taking her own breasts to her mouth, licking and sucking her nipples. "You like watching me do that, don't you, Frank."

All I could do was nod and she smiled, did it some more until I shot my heavy load into her and she moaned loud cumming in unison with me.

3

We spent the next day recovering from the party, just hanging out by the pool and eating whatever leftovers there were. The following day Kay had to go into work leaving me by myself. I didn't mind. I had to leave the next day and I could use the free time to make a few work calls, send out some emails, catch up on my reading, and get a workout in.

I was in the middle of working on a few kickboxing moves on the back lawn when my cell phone rang. It was Kay.

"Hey, baby," I said. "Everything okay?"

"Yes, but I just wanted to tell you, you're going to have company over there? Becca called and asked if she could come over for a swim."

"Becca?"

"You remember, Pamela's daughter."

"Yes, pretty like her mother, but taller and with that, well, let me be blunt, wimpy, boring fiancé."

"That's Mitch. Wimpy and boring, for sure, but a man going places in this county and Becca knows it which is why she latched on to him. But don't let that fool you about Becca. She's given her mother plenty to handle over the years. She appears demure and conservative, but I happen to know she's plenty promiscuous."

"And why are you telling me this?" I asked.

"Because I think there might be another motive for her request to come for a swim."

"Ahhh, you think?"

"I do."

"Well this is unexpected. And interesting. What do you want me to do, Kay?"

"I want you to be yourself, Frank. Do whatever you want to do. I'm going to try to leave here a little early, but don't tell Becca that. Surprising her might be even more interesting."

I smiled, liking the way my Kentucky woman was thinking. "Okay, we'll see what happens. Mittown County is just full of surprises."

"Yeah, sure," Kay cracked. "I'll see you soon, I hope," she said and then hung up.

ManBlue
ManBlue
45 Followers