Kentucky Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking my cock in my hands again and rubbed it down her belly. With one hand I pushed her legs wide apart. She stared at me in anticipation as I dragged my cock head through her thatch of hair, stopping at her nub, slapping at it. "Oh god...." She moaned again, her head arching back. "Please, Frank. Please fuck me."

I teased my cock over her wet labia. She pushed her hips up, trying to capture my cock with her pussy, but I moved it away. "Please...." She begged. "You're killing me. I need that cock in me."

"You'll get it....when I'm ready," I said, a wicked grin on my face.

"Damn you," she yelled.

With that I pushed my thick head between her lips.

"Oh yessss," she purred.

I held the head there. She tried to push her hips up on it but I moved it away so just the head stayed in her.

"More...please....more."

I pushed in a few inches and held it there, looking down to see her cunt lips spread wide by my cock. She was panting now and I squeezed three more inches in. Her eyes were closed and she was sucking at her fingers. "You want more, Kay? You want it all?"

"God yessss, Frank! Fuck me with that thick cock. Pleassseee."

I moved my hands, my eyes on hers, seeing her green eyes on fire now. And then I slammed my cock hard into her to my balls, again holding it there as she let out another loud moan. Sliding it out and into her again, I took her legs high to my chest, thrusting hard and deep into her relentlessly as she cried and moaned, shaking uncontrollably, her face blushing deep red as she came again. My cock still in her, I pulled her up to me, kissed her hard, her tongue seeking mine, moaning into my mouth, I squeezed at her rounded ass cheeks, holding her tight as I exploded into her. I heard her sigh loudly as my cum filled her.

Though it was early spring, both of us were covered in sweat. We fell back to the bed, her head on my chest. "You don't know how long I've held that in, Frank," she said, playing with my chest as she talked. "I'm a sexual person who hasn't had sex in so long. It's been so hard. Not being able to unleash my sexual needs. And I couldn't even if I wanted to. Not after Gregory's death. Or even before. I lived for him and then he died."

She turned her head to look at me. "But then I met you. And I felt it would be alright. That you would understand."

I smiled and stroked her hair and cheek. "I know that, Kay. I saw what you are, when I first met you. Do you think me coming to eat at your table after that horse show was just coincidence?"

"How could you know?" she wondered.

"I'm good at reading people...especially women."

She grinned. "You've had lots of sexual experiences with lots of women haven't you?"

I looked at her. "Does that bother you?"

She shook her head. "We're adults, Frank. And I sensed that about you. Maybe that's why I've opened up to you. Maybe we're kind of an imperfect, perfect match. But I'm not that experienced. I fooled around a lot as a teenager before getting knocked up with Gregory, but since then. I've practically been a nun."

'Are you looking to make up for lost time," I said with a smile.

"Hmmm, maybe. If it's with you." She kissed me again and lay her head on my chest. Soon we were both asleep.

I wasn't sure how long we slept, or if she really slept at all. It was still dark when she woke me with her tongue on my cock. I opened my eyes to see her licking at my semi-erect cock.

"I'm sorry, Frank," she said. "I...I guess I just want more. Do you mind?"

I grinned again. She took that as a no and continued to lick and suck my cock until it was fully erect and hard. "God such a beautiful cock," she cooed as she worked on it.

I was about to get up when she pushed me back down. "You just lay there for now," she said as she straddled me, holding my cock and guiding it to her pussy. Holding it there she impaled herself on it with a loud grunt. And then started to ride it, her hands raking my chest, mine reaching for her breasts, pulling them to my mouth. She bounced on my cock faster and I knew she was close. I grabbed her and by her hips, lifted her and turned her onto her back, keeping my cock in her.

"Bastard!" she cried as I slammed into her, her legs wrapped around my strong back. Her face flushed again and she moaned loudly as she climaxed. I continued to slam down into her and soon filled her with my hot cum.

When I pulled out of her and fell onto my back again, she climbed between my legs to clean my cock with her tongue and then slid up to my chest. She smiled brightly at me. "You know what, Frank?"

"What?"

She kissed me on the lips playfully and said, "I don't think you'll have to worry about me leaving before these ten days are up." And then she curled into my arms and fell asleep again.

12