Kenya & Ben

Story Info
18-year-old black girl is seduced by older white guy.
6.2k words
4.25
125.8k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GuyJD
GuyJD
345 Followers

It was December 4, 2004, one of the coldest days of the year, and I was already an hour and a half late. I finally located the motel room where he said he would be and knocked on the door. 10 seconds went by then 30 then a full minute and no one answered. "Where the fuck is he?" I muttered to myself and blew into my hands before I knocked again. I looked at the sign of the motel and cursed myself silently. I told him the wrong place. I meant to say Super 8 instead of Glenwood Inns and now would have to walk about 15 minutes down the street. I thought to myself, "You know, you could always go home," but by this point, I was too far gone. Plus, he was waiting for me. And I hate to disappoint what I was hoping would be a good lover.

Who was he? His name was Ben and I had met him on one of those phone chat lines about 3 months previously. When we got into a private chat, I thought he was a nice enough guy and his free trail was almost over so I gave him my home phone number and told him to call me right back. Some guys say they will and never do, and others you wish you never gave your number to. He was different. He had a vibe about him that let me know he was a pretty sincere guy and was just looking to talk and have fun, nothing serious. Which was good because I wasn't looking for anything serious. The last few relationships I had been in ended up with me getting very hurt and I didn't want to get burned again. I hung up the phone and about 2 minutes later it rang. I answered and it was him. That one phone call changed my life forever.

We started getting to know each other for real, known of that unimportant nonsense that people exchange on the chat line. He called himself Al (half of his middle name) and he didn't want to tell me his real first name until he knew I was honest and not some crazy bitch that he'd invite over and won't leave (another day, another story). He told me about where he was from, his family, what it was like when he was growing up. I asked him age and he easily bypassed that question by asking me things about myself. I told him my name was Alisha ( not my real name but I wanted to make sure he wasn't crazy either) and that I was 18 and told him about my siblings and family life as well. It was a nice, normal conversation which is something I hadn't had in a while from the freaks that I thought I could trust to give my number. They always wanted to talk about sex, which was fine because most times I did too. But after they had gotten their jollies, which was usually after only about 10 minutes of talking, all of a sudden they remembered something had come up and they had to quickly get off the phone. If they did call me again, which they usually did, I've give them some bogus excuse to get off the phone and dismiss them. I am not one to be dumped once someone has gotten their fill and they needed to know that. But I digress.

This meet-and-greet session lasted about 2 hours and as it wound down I finally asked him the question that I had been dying to ask since the conversation began. "Will you make me cum?" He chuckled softly and told me I wasn't shy and began to let the hot, dirty words roll softly off his tongue and into my ear, down my chest and through my fingers which were working overtime on my clit. I mumbled softly as he described how he'd eat my pussy and lick me from head to toe, stop at all the obligatory spots and just some hot spots like my neck and belly button. He capped it off by telling me how he'd thrust his big, white cock in and out of my tiny pussy, making my cunt suck his cock so hard, and having me splash thick creamy cum down his dick until it coated his balls. I came so hard I thought that I was going to pass out. I had never met him or even seen his face and this man had already taken me to heights I'd never thought possible. It was incredible. I slowly floated back down to Earth and asked him if he had cum himself. I had become so wrapped up in my quest to achieve that ultimate orgasm that I hadn't even bothered to make sure he achieved the same. He said he had and couldn't wait to do it again. We said our good-byes and hung up and I fell into a deep but very pleasant sleep.

For the next two weeks we talked almost everyday, and each conversation ended with me covering my hand and bed with hot, sticky girl cum. He told me how much he enjoyed our phone meeting but really wanted to meet me in person. I had met a few other gentlemen before him online so it wasn't such an outrageous request. After all, we had exchanged so much information about ourselves to one another that it was only reasonable to want to see the face that matches the voice that you're spending so much time with. I told him I wanted to do the same and we agreed that we would do it soon. But before that, he was going to take a trip to Ohio to visit his mother and after that, he promised me we'd get together. He told me he would be gone for about 4 days but the weekend after that, he wanted to meet me.

The next weekend rolled around and I called him. He didn't answer, so I left a message. Three days passed by and I had called him a few more times, and still didn't get a response. I was disappointed and my feelings were a little hurt. So many questions started rattling off in my head. Did he find a new girlfriend? Was he bored of me and didn't want to talk anymore? Was he dead? I didn't have any of the answers and didn't know where to begin to answer them so I just let it go and hoped that maybe, in time, he'd finally get the balls to call me back and tell me what was going on with him.

About another month passed and there was still no word and I had all but completely forgotten about him. I was hoping that I'd at least get one more courtesy call telling me he had gone back to his wife or something and that we couldn't talk anymore. I would've understood that a lot better then just not knowing what was going on at all. I started stewing a little in the anger that was building in his disregard for my feelings when one Saturday mid-morning, the phone rang. I picked up, a bit ticked because at that time of the morning it was either my mother or telemarketers, and I didn't want to here from either.

"Hello?"

"Hello. May I please speak to Alisha?"

"This is she. Who is this?"

"Ben."

"Who?"

"Ben. Oh, Al."

My heart skipped a beat. I had been waiting for this phone call for over a month, but I really didn't expect it to come. I was so excited I wanted to jump off the bed. I calmed myself down enough to try to enjoy the conversation but couldn't stop the irritation I was feeling from seeping into my voice. After we did the pleasantries, I immediately began inquiring about where he'd been the past month. I told him about how I'd been calling him (I'm sure he knew from the messages I'd left him) and how I was upset that he didn't respond back. He gave me some cock-and-bull story about how his phone had gotten shut off and he lost my number for awhile and he had just found it and blah, blah, blah. At that point, it didn't matter anymore. I was just happy that I was finally able to talk to him again and didn't want to scare him off with a jealousy that was unfounded. Afterall, we weren't dating and he didn't have any ties to me, but I felt a sense of ownership over him that was ridiculous. We started our usual dialogue once again and this continued until the end of November. Once again, the question of when we could finally see each other face-to-face arose. This time, I was a little cautious. What if I met him and he just disappeared again? I'd be very hurt and would probably never speak to him again. On the other hand, there was the chance that we could see each other and get a good relationship going or at least have a really good fuck buddy. That possibility outweighed all my other rational senses. I agreed to meet him but told him since I didn't have a car, he'd have to come to my side of town. He told me that was fine and that I would just have to tell him where we would meet or he could come pick me up from my house. I was already cutting it thin by agreeing to meet him and didn't want to press my luck by telling him where I lived just yet. I explained to him how to get to my house, which motel I wanted this rendezvous to commence at and what time to meet me. All this would happen in one week's time.

The Saturday of our agreed upon meeting date couldn't come soon enough. I talked to him earlier in the day and he described all the things he wanted to do to me. I was still feeling a little hesitant of going to see him but figured if I was really afraid he was going to do something, I could always take a weapon. Even if he kills me, I was going to do my damndest to fuck him up. I picked out my outfit, which was nothing but jeans and a T-shirt, and picked out my sexiest pair of panties that I just knew would turn him on. I decided against wearing a bra because after all, I was trying to make sure he wanted to cum in his pants before I even walked through the door. He told me he liked a girl who was shaved but a hairy pussy was just as good. Even though I was young, I was by no means stupid and got the hint that he wanted a clean working space.

I waited until later in the evening when I was sure once and for all that I was going to go and got out my three trustee sidekicks: Mr. Snip (the scissors), Mrs. Gillette (the razor) and Mr. Colgate (the shaving cream). I took off my pants and panties and sat on the edge of the bath tub, my legs spread wide waiting from the hair removal procedure to begin. I turned on the water and got it going until it was nice and warm and poured the water over my soon- to-be-smooth pussy. It had been about 3 months since my last good "date" and the jungle had gotten out of control. There wasn't as much hair down there that it looked gross, but it definitely looked like the bush of a 1972 porn star. I started off by cutting the hair as far down as I could get to my skin without cutting myself and then let the real work begin. For the next 45 minutes, I shaved until I was as smooth as the day I was born. I even went against the grain to make sure I had gotten everything. If he was going to eat me (something I had never had done to me very well), I wanted him to enjoy his meal. After clearing out the forest, I shaved anything else I didn't want him to be disgusted by (my armpits, which is something I do shave often) and took a nice hot shower, making sure I smelled minty fresh for my hopeful lover. I stepped out of the shower and looked at myself, knowing that I was going to have a nice hard fuck date. And if he couldn't do the job, which was something I wasn't worried about at all, then I could always come home and finish the job myself. By the time I finished putting on lotion to make sure my skin was nice, smooth, and smelling magically delicious, it was almost 11 and I was just 2 hours away from ending my dry spell.

He lived about an hour away from me, so he told me he'd leave before 12 and should be at the motel exactly at 1. When he got a room, he'd call me and tell me where he was and at that point I would sneak out and go meet him. When he called me to tell me he was leaving, I got dressed, brushed my teeth, fixed my hair and laid in bed, feeling my panties getting moist in anticipation of meeting my new hopeful white lover. Like I said before, I had met other guys offline but I just knew in my bones that he was going to change all of that and I just couldn't wait to see how much. I couldn't wait to hear the phone ring again because I knew that it would be him and I didn't want to lose a moment going to see him. I started drifting off into my fantasy and almost thought I could feel him touching me all over my little ebony teen body. I couldn't wait.

Everything was going according to plan except for one thing, my sister just wouldn't go to sleep. It was easy to bypass her room except for the fact that if I were to open the door, since her room was right at the top of the stairs, she'd be able to see it. I had two hours and thought by the time 12:30 rolled around, she be knocked out. This wasn't the case at all. At 12, the band featuring on SNL was about to do their 1st set and she turned up the volume. At 1:30, I could here her humming along to the music coming from the T. V. as she watched yet another pansy Disney movie. At 2, the click-click of the button of her fan echoed in the hallway as she tried to get it to focus on her just right. I almost wanted to burst into her room and tell her to take her ass to sleep but I knew that if I did that, I definitely wouldn't be able to go see Ben. Finally, at 2:15, I heard her muting the T. V. signaling that she was about to go to sleep. I waited another 10 minutes in the room across the hall from hers, fully dressed with my jacket on and my shoes awaiting me, and slowly began my descent down the stairs, careful to avoid the steps that I knew would creak. I was so determined to not alarm her that I hadn't even put on my shoes yet. I wanted to wait until I was outside, in case I got caught going downstairs. That way I could just say I was going into the kitchen and was cold in my room. After all, it was December and very cold outside. Besides, I had done much weirder things before without being up to no good so it wasn't that much of a stretch. I slowly and meticulously opened both the main door and our iron screen door, making sure that the squeak of the doors emoted couldn't be heard in her room. The cold air rushed into the house and slapped my face, almost causing me to yell out some curse word. I stepped out on the front porch, taking every step deliberately, and pulled the doors shut behind me. Closing the doors, I stood still for about 2 minutes, once again making sure that she didn't hear anything. I quickly put on my sneakers, tied them tight, started down the steps, going through the woods towards my destiny.

I walked through the apartments behind my house briskly, turning around every so often making sure that no one was following me. This was the quickest way to get to the main road and I knew that I had to hurry to make up for the time that I had already lost waiting for my sister to go to sleep. A couple of cars passed by me, thankfully none of them slowing down so that the greasy, perverted men inside could ask me where I was going and if they could give me a ride. I made it to the main road and started walking up the street towards the gas station. Directly across from there was the Super 8 motel that I thought I told him to meet me but I was very wrong. This brings my back to the beginning of my story.

After I realized my error, I walked back to the street and started walking again. The walk wasn't far at all but as cold as it was, it seemed to take forever. I didn't live in a bad neighborhood, but like many pretty good neighborhoods, crazy ass people usually came out at night. In the case that one of them or Ben got out of line, I was prepared to do something with the knife that I had in my pocket. I was a tiny knife, with a blade that was only about 2 inches long, but when it cut you, it hurt like a son of a bitch. I knew. I had cut myself once or twice with that thing and it was no joke. I crossed the bridge that went along the highway and passed the gas station on the other side just fine before I met my first crazy. Some guy asked me if I wanted to stop and talk and told me he'd take me home where I'd be warm. He seemed to have been drinking and was with a friend so I really wasn't trying to hear. I pulled up my hood and walked right past them without giving him a response, speeding up my walk. I heard him calling me an ugly bitch as he and his friend continued their walk in the opposite direction. By now, it was after 2:30 AM and I hadn't called Ben before I left. I didn't want to jinx anything by staying in the house longer then I could have and wanted to get out ASAP. I was about a minute away from the motel when a white Escalade pulled up next to me. The driver rolled down his window and the passenger stuck his head out to talk to me. I just looked down at the ground, making sure that he couldn't get a good look at me, and continued my journey to the motel. Oh, God. Here was round two.

"Hey, baby. Where you going?"

"I'm just going to this motel right here." That was the wrong response. He must have thought I was a prostitute or something when I said that. I pulled my hood up even further now and walked even faster. I just wanted this creep to go away.

"You sure you don't need a ride? I can give you a ride."

"I'm positive."

Luckily, at that point, I was at the driveway of the motel and the owner could see us clearly as I walked in. They finally got the hint and did a U-turn and drove off to wherever they were going. Finally, I was here. I started on the side opposite from where the front entrance was, looking for room 108. I ended up walking around the whole building before I finally found where I was going. I blew into my hands once again and knocked on the door. I could hear the faint sounds of T. V. coming from inside the room. "Please, Lord, let me be at the right place," I said softly and waited for the door to open. My head was still faced towards the ground as I tried to shield it from the wind when the door opened. Black work boots and jeans were the first thing I saw. I didn't even bother to look up at him, I was so cold.

"Are you Kenya?" ( I eventually told him my real name)

"Yes. Ben?"

"Yeah. Come on in. It's freezing out there."

I walked in and took a seat in a chair next to the bed across the room, removing my jacket and letting the heat in the room warm me up. He sat in the chair next to me looking at me suspiciously, like he didn't believe how old I was. I have always been told that I looked like I was 14 and I think at that point, he probably believed that I was. I could faintly see the look he was giving me and offered to show him my I. D. to prove to him that I was how old I said I was. He declined, figuring if I was going to do that, then I must have been telling the truth but didn't let his suspicion completely disappear from his face. We exchanged a few greetings, all the while I was looking at my feet. I finally looked up to see his face and was very well pleased with what I saw. He was obviously an older man, looked at least in his 30's, with dark, wavy hair that feel down his shoulders. I later learned that he was actually 46 at the time. He had beautiful, soulful brown eyes and wore black-rimmed glasses that reminded me of Buddy Holly. He had shaved off all his facial hair and had just a little stubble, which was very sexy and a turn-on for me. His choice of clothing was a white shirt with a dark blue long-sleeved over shirt, jeans, and steel-toed boots (he later told me that he always wore the boots when he was going out in case he got into a fight). I looked him over twice and smiled and then looked at the clock sitting on top the TV. The time read 2:43AM and I knew we didn't have much time before I would have to slink back into my house before my sister would notice.

So I told him, "We don't have much time, so, let's do this." With that said, I pulled off my white T-shirt and let him get a good look at my young looking 32A sized tits before kicking off my shoes and socks and hopping into bed. He took off his shoes and socks as well as his shirts and laid down on top of me. He wrapped his arms around me and started kissing me, giving me a good whiff of the cologne he was wearing. The incredible smell combined with the weight of him on top of me felt so good, I could feel my panties starting to get soaked again. He kissed me so deeply on the lips that it felt like we had met before and then proceeded to kiss me all over my face and down to my neck. I reveled in the attention and didn't want it to end as I felt his fingers undoing my jeans. He moved his mouth from my neck to my chocolate nipples, sucking them deeply into his mouth as his hand made its way inside of my panties and onto my hot black pussy. By that point, I was so wet and so ready, that when he just rubbed my slit, I exploded all over his hand. He didn't miss a beat and took that opportunity to slide his middle finger inside of my tight teen cunt and curved it under so that he could rub my G-spot. My pussy was on fire and he moved his finger in and out of me while simultaneously sucking, licking, biting, and pulling my hard nipples. I was in heaven. I was moaning and writhing on the bed, begging him not to stop as he picked up the speed with his finger, slamming it in and out of me. I was so drenched with hot girl cum and juice that I could hear the wet sounds of his finger assaulting my pussy. I had just cum for the 2nd time when he slowed down and eventually stopped fingering me and pulled his fingers out of my panties. I was in such ecstasy that I had barely noticed and could even feel myself drifting off.

GuyJD
GuyJD
345 Followers
12