Kenya & Ben

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GuyJD
GuyJD
345 Followers

He sat up on his knees next to me and did something I had never witnessed anyone do. I looked over at him through half-closed eyes and watched and he greedily gobbled up the juices that coated his hand, making such that he didn't miss one drop. This woke me up instantly as I had never been with a man who wanted so badly to taste my juices and got off on knowing how badly I wanted to give it to him. He then looked back at me and I could see the need he had in his eyes. The need for his cock to slip inside of my velvety pussy and to fuck it until I begged him to stop. I broke our gaze and looked down and could see his steel dick straining heavily against his jeans. Even through the heavy material I could still see how big his cock was and how much it wanted to come and play with me. I reached up to open his jeans and free his dick but instead, he had me rub my hand up against it. He wanted me to feel how excited I had gotten him and told me that once it was out, there was no going back. I didn't want to go back, ever. I wanted to free that beast and get it inside of me first. But he had other things in mind. I stopped fondling his cock and reached down to pull off my jeans and panties. My panties were so wet that they were sticking to my pussy. I actually had to peel off my panties rather then take them off and I threw them onto the chair, on top of the rest of my clothing. He smiled happily at me, slid off the bed and got on his knees then told me to come towards him. Once again, I was no stranger to sex. But he had such a strong desire to eat my pussy and to please me that I had never experienced before.

Yeah, I had had a couple of guys go down for a few minutes, licking sporadically like they didn't really want to do it in the first place, and come back up expecting me to suck their dicks until they came down my throat. With Ben, this wasn't the case at all. I moved down to the edge of the bed where he was and spread my legs wide, letting him take a good hard look at the work I had put into shaving my beautiful black pussy just for him. And he showed me his appreciation. He pulled me even closer to the edge and spread my legs as far as they would go and dove in for the kill. He pointed his tongue like a tiny cock and began moving it in and out of my wet hole, coaxing the sweet juices that were inside to come out. When he had gotten me nice and wet, he laid his tongue out flat and licked me from my asshole to my the tip of clit and back down again. I lifted my ass of the bed and pulled his head in and begged him not to stop. He continued to lick from from my asshole to my clit and back down again, stopping every once in while to suck my clit hard into his mouth. He moved it around with his tongue and playfully slapped it with his hand, enjoying my screams and cries of passion as I begged for more. He drew his head back and spat on my clit and then used his tongue to go on a fishing expedition, with my orgasm as his ultimate prize. For the next half hour, he ate my pussy like he was a madman. He spat on, sucked, licked, bit, slobbered on, and nibbled every single inch of my pussy. And in appreciation, I screamed, yelled, whimpered, moaned, and groaned, hoping he would never cease the love he was showing my pussy. I came about 3 or 4 times and was on the verge of collapse, when he finally decided to give me a break. From his tongue.

During this tongue, unbeknownst to me, he had undone his jeans and had pulled out his cock, stroking and playing with it. He later told me that he had to stop himself from cumming a couple of times, just from eating my pussy. He stood up in front of me and let me get a good look of his tool. It was about 8 inches long and 3 inches thick, the biggest cock I had ever seen. He told me to turn around and to get on my knees, because doggy style was his favorite. I quickly complied with his request and spread my legs and my pussy lips open, letting him take a good long look at the pink hole that was ready to swallow his massive dick. He took his hard dick in one hand and put his other hand on my ass and slowly began to fuck my pussy with just the head. I literally almost started crying, begging and pleading with him to put in the rest. He ignored my cries and continued to tease me with just the head of his cock, forcing me to enjoy what he was willing to give me. Finally, when he looked over and saw tears in my eyes, he gave in and slammed his cock deep inside of my tight, drooling, dripping wet, willing hole. I actually breathed a sigh of relief. His ivory colored dick felt so good inside of me I didn't want him to even move. But as he began moving in and out of me, my sweet pussy began giving his cock the best blow job, and I was screaming like a banshee. He took my ass in both hands and proceeded to give me the fucking of a lifetime, drawing sounds out of me that I had never heard before in my life. I grunted as he banged my pussy senseless from behind, slapping my ass hard and pushing his dick so far inside of me, I could feel it in my throat. He grew tired of that position and told me to lay on my back. I don't really like missionary style and neither did he.

He pushed my legs back so far that they touched the bed. He then pointed his dick down and used it as sort of a dipstick then slammed up and down inside of my pussy. I really liked him at that point. I almost think I loved him. Not only did he eat my pussy out like it was the last thing he was ever going to taste, but then, he fucks me in ways I never thought were possible. He pushed his cock all the way and leaned over me so his hands were on the bed and he could pound my cunt. Then he had me lean over the bed so my hands were touching the floor and my tits were right over the edge. He smacked and pulled my nipples as he could me a "dirty ass nigger" and told me the only thing I was good for was sucking, fucking, and pleasing white cock. I came so many times at that point that his words, along with his cock filling my pussy to no end, just kept pushing me over the edge. There was even a point when I was laying on the edge of the bed and he was turned backwards with his hands on the dresser, fucking me like there was no tomorrow. During intermission, he stood in the middle of the bed and had me suck his huge dick while he rubbed and smacked it all over my face and made me tell him how much I was such a slutty black whore and how he was going to pound his thick white pole in and out of my twat whenever he pleases. He made me tell him that my pussy, ass, and mouth belonged to him and only him and he was the only person allowed to use them to deposit his sperm. I had never in my life felt like such a slut and a whore and right then, it was the best feeling I ever had. I couldn't wait for him to use me like he said he would and I was sure that he would never hear a peep out of me about it. Except when I'm telling him to

"fuck my nigger pussy and fill me up with his hot, white seed".

It was about 2 hours after he first started fucking me and he still hadn't cum. I had cum so many times that I wasn't sure that I even had anymore left inside of me and was completely drained of any energy I had. He, on the other hand, couldn't stop. He had me in so many positions and hanging off so many pieces of furniture and I was even sure if I'd be able to walk anymore. I think he realized that he was about to kill me and was now ready to cum. I was laying on my stomach and he was fucking me into a frenzy from behind. He pulled up my legs and was using them as leverage, while I was still screaming for more of his dick. He then told me the only way he was going to cum is if the next time we fucked, I would give him my ass. I promised him that I would and told him to dump his thick cum deep inside of my tiny black teen cervix and with about three more strokes, he did just that. He came for about 5 minutes, driving his sperm as far inside of me as it would go. When he was finished, he collapsed beside me, kissing me hard again and tell me how much he enjoyed our time together. The people in the rooms all around us most have been enjoying the show because not one of them called to complain about the noise. And even if they had, I'm sure that no one would have tried to interrupt us. I nodded slowly and took a well deserved break, knowing that this definitely wouldn't be the last time that we got together. I looked up at the clock and it was almost 5:45AM and I knew that I would have to go home soon. I had to get up in about 3 1/2 hours to go to church and I knew that I had alot to repent to the Lord about. He knew it just as much and went to take shower to wash off the sweat, spit, cum, and juices that covered his entire body. I watched his cute ass as he walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind himself.

By the time he came out, I was sitting on the bed, fully clothed with my jacket and hood on, missing only my shoes. He stood at the doorway for a second and asked me if anything was wrong. I told him no, that I just wanted to get home before anyone noticed I was gone. He got dressed and we talked for a little while and then got into his car so he could take me home. I had him take me into the apartment complex as close to my house as possible so my dog wouldn't bark at him and alert people that there was a stranger around. We kissed each other goodbye and promised one another that that would be our first but definitely not out last encounter. And it wasn't.

One and a half years later, after being fed from both ends, I got fat in the middle and gave birth to our first daughter together, India, who is now nearly 3 months old.

GuyJD
GuyJD
345 Followers
12