Kenya: Another Tropical Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Watamu
Watamu
2 Followers

I was sitting back on the couch, watching, not sure what to do next, when Francesca turned and mouthed "fuck me." So I knelt down, and as she tongued you, I slid my cock inside her, and as I did that, Katie moved, and turned and deep kissed you, and pulled Joe's cock towards you, so that the two of you sucked it together. You kissed each other across his shaft, sucking up and down, up and down, while Francesca licked your cunt and your arse, and I slowly fucked her, in and out.

Then you had Joe's cock all to yourself, and Francesca said "I think it is time you fucked your wife." She pulled Katie aside, and they lay down on the couch and began to finger fuck each other while kissing deeply, and I slid my cock deep inside you while you sucked Joe's cock.

You rolled over, and turned to kiss me, pulling Joe's cock into your cunt. I reached out, touching Katie, and she and Francesca moved across, and as you slid your cunt slowly down over Joe's cock, Francesca opened her legs and slid down over my cock, and Katie began to kiss me, as you slid your tongue between her legs and licked her clit and licked her clit and then ......

CHAPTER THREE:

LONG DISTANCE CALL:

Me (in Cape Town): Hi, how's your day been?

You: Lousy, Watamu's hot, humid and nothing happens fast.

Me: Any interesting people?

You: Not really, there's one couple who have potential, but I don't really know them.

Me: What do they do?

You: Pete and Dee have a fishing charter business, mainly for foreign tourists.

Me: Are they sexy?

You: Mmmmm, she is, very lithe, lean, he's a bit of a boykie.

Me: So any chance of you scoring with her?

You: I doubt it, he's very possessive.

Me: OK, speak to you tomorrow, love you.

You: Love you too.

The next night:

Me: Hi Babe, how was your day?

You: Mmmmm. A lot better. I met up with Dee from the charter operation today. She's really cool.

Me: Sounds good ... what happened?

You: Nothing much, we just connected, had lunch together, agreed to go out on a cruise at some stage.

Me: With or without her husband?

You: (Giggle) We haven't worked that one out yet.

Me: OK, speak to you tomorrow, love you.

You: Love you too.

The next night:

Me: So what's up?

You: Well, Dee and I took the boat out today and went for a cruise. It was cool.

Me: And?

You: Hey, the line's really bad, can I call you back to........

The next night:

Me: So we lost each other last night.

You: Mmmmm, a lot's happened.

Me: Like what:

You: Well, like I was telling you, Dee and I went out for a cruise to the islands, and we had an incredible day. The islands are completely deserted, and we landed on one of the most perfect of them all, brilliant white beaches, coconut palms, soft grass, and bizarrely, a spring of fresh water.

Me: And?

You: Well, it was so perfect, that Dee and I stripped naked, and dived into the water and floated on our backs, and frolicked. Isn't that a weird word? Frolicked?

Me: Fro Licked. Did you lick?

You: Ask Dee. She's lying right next to me.

Dee: Hi, I've heard a lot about you.

Me: I haven't heard a lot about you, but I'd like to hear more.

Dee: What are you wearing?

Me: Actually, a kikoi and nothing else.

Dee: (Giggle) well, we're naked. Do you mind if I kiss your wife?

Me: Go ahead, do you mind if I put my hand on my cock?

You: Hey, Dee, give me the phone. Let's put it on speaker. (Fumble noises, phone goes onto speaker).

Me: So what are you doing?

You: Shut up for a while, Dee and I are going to kiss.

Me: You're not allowed to kiss, because then you can't talk ... I'm stroking my cock and imagining the two of you ... what does Dee look like?

You: She's gorgeous, tall as me, skinny, reddish hair, these amazing breasts that I'm fondling as we speak, perky nipples, oooh, and a very prominent clit that I am about to suck, and, oh fuck, she has just started licking my nipples and I'm not sure how long I can continue this conversation ...

Me: Baby, you HAVE to keep talking to me, put your phone on speaker and give me a running commentary, I am stroking my cock, I'm so hard for you and Dee, keep talking ..

You: This is hard, OK the phone's on speaker, uuuh Dee, um, yes, she's sliding her finger inside my cunt, sucking my nipple, her other finger is slipping inside my arse, I'm going to go down now and lick her and lick her and lick her so she's now on the phone ...

Dee: (Breathless) Hey Tony, let me describe myself while Liz licks my cunt. As she said, I'm tall, with reddish hair, cut short, big, sexy hips I'm told, and right now they are spread wide open, and your wife's tongue is licking across my cunt, and oh jesus, she has an evil tongue, fuck, fuck, lick me Liz, lick me, uh uh, tell me Tony what are you doing?

Me: My cock is slick with pre cum wetness, hard as hell, I'm playing with my nipple, pinching it ..

Dee: Oh god, Liz has her tongue deep inside my cunt, her index finger is playing with my arse, probing just inside, going deeper and deeper, I'm going to move her and give her a chance to talk ...

You: Fuck! Dee just moved me away just when I thought I could make her come, anyway, now I'm talking, and oh fuck, she's opened my thighs, and has her tongue licking, and licking on my wet cunt lips, sliding up my clit, and her one finger is probing my arse, her left hand is stroking my nipples, what are you doing my darling?

Me: I'm just hanging back here trying not to come too fast, my cock is rock hard.

You: God, I can't believe this woman, she has three fingers inside me, I am so wet, I have never been this wet before, I just want to lie back and be fucked and fucked and fucked ...

Dee: It's me, are you still there?

Me: I'm very much still here.

Dee: I'm slowing down the tempo, I'm going to put the phone next to Liz's head, and I am going to lick her until she comes. Then I'm going to slide my tongue across her cunt lips, and suck her clit, and slide my little finger inside her arse, and suck her nipples, one after the other, then kiss her soooo deep, and then I am going to rub my breasts against her breasts, slowly, slowly, and then I am going to take my nipple, and open her legs wide and rub my nipple against her clitoris, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, and then I am going to put my nipple, wet with her cunt juices, into her mouth so she can taste what her cunt tastes like, and then I am going to spread my legs and straddle her and slowly bring my cunt down with my clitoris hard and my cunt sopping wet and sit on her face so she can slowly lick my clit, hard and prominent, my cunt lips separated and dripping, her tongue slowly licking and sipping and sliding and then hardening and her hard tongue slipping inside my cunt like a little penis and I will build to a climax and when I come I will squirt wet cum juices into her gorgeous mouth and then we will kiss and suck and swallow each other's cum juices and then we will slide down against each other's bodies, our soft breasts rubbing nipple to nipple and our stomachs sliding against each other and our legs and arms intertwined and our hair mingled and the salt of the sea from the Malindi waves tasting tangy on our tongues as we kiss, and kiss, and kiss, and we will think of you, Tony, as we cum again.

CHAPTER FOUR:

CAMPING TRIP

We had been living in Watamu for several months, when we decided to do a camping trip in Tsavo West, the vast game park that lies inland of this idyllic coastal resort. So we contacted our friends Suzie and Ben in Cape Town and they agreed to fly in. We had organised an Ayah in Watamu to look after the kids while we went bush. This is the story:

It was a tough day's drive in to our first camp on the Galana River. The rains were late, and we had battled mud and deep dongas all the way in. We had bogged down several times, and we were all covered from head to toe in mud, we were hot, sweaty, but exhilarated.

We got to the camp site on the Galana River, a magnificent spot under huge fever and baobab trees on the banks of the river. We quickly set up the tents and built a fire, setting up tables and chairs, and mattresses outside for relaxing on. We all went off to the river and threw buckets down on ropes to wash, staying well away from the banks because of the crocodiles.

As we stripped naked, I watched as you snuck glances at Suzie and Ben, checking out their bodies. I did too. We hadn't seen them for awhile, and they were in as good shape as ever.

We braaied the meat and had a long supper, drinking the excellent wine they had brought from Cape Town, then lay back on the mattresses under the stars. Ben produced a joint, then some cocaine, and we felt our inhibitions slipping away. I built up the fire into a huge roaring bonfire, making a weak joke about keeping the lions at bay.

It was incredibly hot and humid, and the fire added to the heat. I said to you "let's go for a short walk." We strolled away from the fire, you were wearing a skimpy top and short Woolies shorts, I was wearing a kikoi. Just beyond the firelight, you pulled me down and began kissing me, deep and wet, I slid my hand down into your shorts and felt your wetness, my hand moved up to feel your nipple, you weren't wearing a bra, and you rubbed your crotch up against my hard cock. "We'd better go back," you murmured, and I agreed.

We got back to the fire, with hyenas howling in the distance, and firey necked nightjars whooping in the night.

Ben and Suzie were in a deep kiss, fondling each other, oblivious to us. As we sat down, they sat up and snorted another line of cocaine, and we knew they would be in another space altogether. I said to you "let's sit back and watch" and you said "it's rude, but sexy, let's do it."

We leant back against our log, and you took off your top, your gorgeous breasts glistening in the firelight, then stripped completely naked, and sat, sweaty, sprawled on our blanket. I also stripped down, and we lay back, watching.

Ben and Suzie were also dripping with sweat as they stripped naked, they had forgotten all about us. Suzie lay back and spread her legs wide. Her breasts were like pears, small and shapely, her nipples were engorged and gleaming with the sweat of a hot, humid Kenyan night. From where we were, we could see Ben's cock, thick and erect, the tip glistening with pre-cum. Suzie slid her hand down and encircled his cock, then he sank his head down and began to suck her clit.

You were lying back against me, your arse grinding into my crotch, my cock sliding up between your arse cheeks and slipping across your cunt. Just then, Suzie looked up and locked eyes with us, and winked. You winked back, and she cupped her breasts and began to play with her nipples, fondling them and pinching them, and then her hand slid down to her clitoris and she slowly rubbed circles around her wetness.

You followed her movements, and the two of you began to move in rhythm. You slowly sank a finger into your cunt, she did the same, she moved her left hand onto her right nipple, and you followed her, she blew you a kiss, you blew her a kiss. Then she pulled Ben up, and slid his cock inside her cunt from behind. You pulled me up, and slid my cock inside you from behind. You and Suzie watched each other while we fucked each other.

Then, with no signal being given, you both stood up and I walked across to the Land Rover and punched in a wild Santana tango song, and you and Suzie began an exquisite, naked dance. I threw more wood on the fire, and as the flames leapt into the sky, and the sparks flew, you wrapped your limbs around each other and embraced.

As the tempo increased, you kissed each other in a deep, naked kiss, breast to breast, and you imperiously summonsed Ben and I to your bodies. We came up behind each of you, and embraced you from behind, slowly sliding our cocks inside you, and as the music built and grew, we fucked you from behind as you ground your breasts and cunts against each other, and we all came together in a wonderful celebration of the African night.

Watamu
Watamu
2 Followers
12