Kenyan Queen Ch. 01: The Meet

Story Info
Woman from Kenya enslaves a white man she met in a bar.
1.1k words
3.64
21.1k
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Meet.

On a hot evening a white man was walking along the street after a night of drinking with his friends. He came across a street bar and saw an ebony lady sitting at the bar.

The white man asked "may I have seat."

The ebony lady said "yes if you buy me a drink." The white man smiled and sat down.

The two began to chat as they drank their beers.

The ebony lady asked him what his name as to which he relied "I am Bill" the ebony lady said "I'm Maria".

They both exchanged some chat and drank another round of beers. Maria starting asking Bill some questions about himself and then about his sexual preferences. Maria seemed to be able to read Bill like book. She knew there was something that he wasn't being honest about but it was deep inside of him. Maria looked at Bill and asked if if he was into alternative sex.

Bill replied with "yes, it is an interest of mine but I haven't done much" his eyes were lowered the entire time he spoke to which Maria said "you are submissive."

Bill said "yes I am rather submissive when it comes this these things."

Maria said "good, buy me anther beer and then we are going to my room."

Bill said "yes, of course" Bill bought Maria another beer and then they got a cab to Maria's room. They went up the stairs and Maria unlocked the door.

They entered the room and walked into the area were the bed was. Maria sat down and looked at Bill "take off me shoes" she said.

Bill got on his knees and took off Maria's red high heeled shoes.

Next Maria said to Bill "now take off your clothes and get naked."

Bill removed his clothes as quickly as he could and then stood naked in front of Maria. Maria slowly looked Bill up and down as he stood there naked before her.

After what seems liked forever Maria finally looked at Bill and told him "I knew from the minute you sat down and looked at me that you thought I was an ebony Goddess. I also knew that you were a very submissive man, I like men that are submissive, especially white men that are submissive. Now you are going to fall to your knees and bow down before me when I snap my fingers."

Maria quickly snapped her fingers. Bill dropped to his knees quickly on the hard floor but didn't feel any pain with the rush of adrenaline and a raging erection. Up his knees Bill fell forward to the ground with his hands out so the he was now bowing before Maria.

Maria looked down at Bill as he was bowing down before her. "You will stay down there until I tell you to kneel up. When I say kneel up you will kneel back up on your knees."

Bill stayed in his position as he was naked bowing before Maria.

"Now from this moment on I am the Queen, you will address me as the Queen."

Maria looked down Bill and slightly kicked him with her right foot "now what are you going to address me as" she asked.

Bill replied "my Queen"

Maria smiled and said "good, you passed the first test."

Maria then informed Bill of his new name. "Your name is no longer Bill but it will be slave, is that understood".

"Yes my Queen" said Bill "my new name is slave."

Maria had a smile come across her face "good boy, now kneel up".

Bill or Maria's new potential slave knelt up as Maria told to him.

She then looked at him and asked his age "I am 32 years old" said Bill.

Maria's eyes go big "Oh, are you well you also forgot to address me properly so now I am doing to add ten. You were going to get slapped across the face 32 times but because of your stupidity you will get an extra ten."

Bill's face tightened as he took a huge gulp and began to tremble.

Maria began to shout "now to teach you a lesson and to make sure you address me properly and are going to count each slap and will say thank you my Queen after each slap."

Maria swung back and slapped Bill on his face, the smack was loud and left and sting on Bill's face "one, thank you my Queen" grimed Bill.

Maria did the same thing to the other side of his face "two thank you my Queen."

This went on until they reached 42 slaps across the face. Bill was on his knees shivering and a couple of tears in his eyes and his cheeks were bright read from the slaps.

Maria placed her hand on Bill's face "that was so much fun so we are going to have some more fun."

Maria stood up pulled Bill by his hair and told to bend down to the floor with his ass in the air "yes my Queen" and Bill complied.

Bill was down on the floor and Maria walked over to his pants and got his belt. Maria folded the belt in her hands and told Bill she was going to belt him 25 times and that he must count and thank her for each strike.

Maria swung Bill's belt as it cut through the air making whistling sounds and loud smacking sound as Bill screamed out in pain and cried "one thank you my Queen."

Maria repeated this process until they reached 25. Then she dropped Bill's belt and resumed to sit on her bed.

"Slave you my may kneel up as I want to jack off in front of my and you will cum at my feet."

Bill pulled himself together and answered "yes my Queen."

Bill grabbed his cock and begun to stoke up and down as Maria looked down at him. Bill continued as Maria told him to hurry and go faster. She slapped him a couple of times to pick things and Bill was at his brink and quickly shot right on the floor before Maria's feet.

Maria grabbed Bill by the hair and put his face down on the floor "lick that cum off my floor now."

Bill replied "yes my Queen and licked up the cum off of Maria's floor. "Get dresses and leave my room and I will see you when I see you at the bar, you will serve me again as now I am in your head. You now desire to serve me."

Bill said "yes my Queen" got dressed and left Maria's room.