Keon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,252 Followers

I felt better when I went back to work. Smiling and flirting with the girls bolstered my spirits, and confidence. I went to a different restaurant after work. I lied to Mike and told him I was seeing a new girl.

One night, right around last call, a guy came into the bar and sat in my section. As I approached him I chuckled to myself. He was dressed in ridiculous clothes, he had earrings in both ears, and he waved me over with a faggoty limp wrist.

"Last call," I said. "What I can I get you?"

He looked at my name badge and then my face and said, "I don't know what he sees in you—you're not that cute."

The hairs on the back of my neck stood straight. Oh-oh, I said to myself. This didn't feel right.

"What do you want?" I coldly asked him.

"Keon wants to see you after work—go to the restaurant—he'll be in his car," he said.

I stared into the little twinkies eyes and spat out: "You tell that motherfucker I'm going to kill him if he ever comes close to me again...."

The twink didn't seem to be surprised by my reaction.

"Yeah, a lot of guys feel that way at first..." he smiled at me. "...but I think you better do what he wants."

"What?" I almost shouted, but I didn't want to attract attention to us. "Why in hell should I go see him?"

"Well, for one thing, when I leave here I'm going straight to your parent's house and wait outside until I hear from Keon...if he doesn't call me I'm going to pound on your parent's front door until I wake them up—then I'm going to go all faggoty on them—telling them what a wonderful boyfriend you've been—what a great lover you are, and how much I want you back after you dumped me for a younger and prettier boy...how do you think they'll react to that news?"

The blood drained from my face. I KNEW how they would react to his news.

"You wouldn't dare...." I mumbled.

He recited my parent's address to me and told me Keon would be waiting then he hopped off the bar stool and pranced out of the bar leaving me standing there dumbfounded in stunned silence.

I hurried through my side work after the bar closed and was out the door as soon as possible.

At first I felt rage—blindingly white rage....

Then the fear set in. I began to tremble and shake. Tears formed in my eyes; I wanted to cry but I controlled it. By the time I pulled into the parking lot I was an emotional wreck. I was terrified of what he might want from me this time.

His new Cadillac was parked away from the other cars. Mike was off work so I knew he wouldn't be here to see me. I walked to the drivers-side window; he rolled it down just far enough for me to hear him say, "GET IN!"

The walk around his car to the passenger's door seemed like the longest walk of my life. I climbed into the car.

"I missed you, Sweetie—did you miss me, too?" he said through a smile.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?" I shouted.

"Calm down, baby—I just want to spend some quality time with you."

"Leave me alone, Keon—you had your fun—I don't want to see you ever again!"

"That's no way to talk to your lover, Johnny...come over here—sit beside me."

I didn't move.

"GET OVER HERE---NOW!!"

I literally felt any resistance I had left leave my body. I sat next to him and he put his arm around me. He kissed me on the cheek—I felt nauseous.

"Sweetie, I'm sure your pussy is still sore from the other night so you only have to suck my cock---okay?"

I began to shake and unintelligible words escaped my mouth. I looked around me—was this real? Could this be happening? I didn't see anyone who could save me.

"Keon---please---I can't do this—please don't make me do this...."

He showed me the clock on his phone—it read 2:30. He laid the phone on the dashboard where we both could read the time.

"I know you met Percy tonight and he explained what his job for me was," he said. "Well, it looks like you have thirty minutes to suck my cock and swallow my cum, or Percy is going to deliver some very disturbing news to your parent's...if I haven't cum in your mouth by 3 o'clock I'm going to ruin your life!"

"Please, Keon—please don't make me do this...."

"You're wasting time, Sweetie...this being your first time I doubt you'll be very good at it...you might have trouble making me cum...you better get started...."

In the darkness of the car I let the tears flow down my face. At least when he raped me the alcohol had dulled my senses, but now I was stone-cold sober—totally awake and aware of what he wanted from me.

I heard the lock on the passenger door slam shut. It may as well have been a prison cell door slamming closed behind me.

"Kiss me first," he said."I want some romance before you blow me."

I sat there lost and alone; completely unable to move.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,252 Followers
12