Kept Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know this is a lot to take, Natalie," I said. "This must be very overwhelming to you."

"If...if only I had known, maybe I wouldn't have gotten involved with those bastards," she said. "Not that I can do anything about it now." She sat down, sobbing into her hands. "I wish I could go back, but I can't. I just can't." I had changed the locks to secure electronic locks during these past two months, hard-cased such that Natalie was unable to open the doors. I also had developed a neat weight system that basically coupled four heavy weights (which I could lift without trouble) to an inner hook on the heavy metal door and the gate door if I was inside and could lift. I hadn't used this system yet, but I could if I wanted. I went into the gated room, closing it behind me, the electronic lock clicking. I sat down on the bed next to Natalie, her leaning in and crying into my chest.

"It's OK, Natalie. It's OK, I'm here." I held her close, her sobbing body shaking for about another 5 minutes until she was done weeping.

"Thank you," she sniffled. Natalie straightened up before moving over and laying down, just in her bra and panties this late at night. "Could you stay with me tonight?" she asked.

"Of course, Natalie," I said, laying down next to her. I "clapped" the lights off, and I felt Natalie curl up against me as she fell asleep. Her smooth body and huge breasts felt incredible next to me as I, too, fell asleep.

I woke up before Natalie, going upstairs for a cold shower and breakfast. When I brought her down her breakfast, she looked at me before eating.

"I....I don't know why, for sure, you brought me here. I can imagine, but I don't know absolutely. But you haven't done anything bad to me, you haven't hurt me, and you've only helped me." She stifled back a sob as she continued. "I sometimes wish I could go back to my life, but I know I can't, and I know I was screwing it up anyway. Here, at least, I know I'm not messing up anyone's life, especially not my own." She looked down at her feet, before coming back up to look in my general direction. "Thank you."

"You're welcome, Natalie." She began to eat her breakfast.

"You know, if you wanted to do certain things with me, I wouldn't mind." She smiled slightly. I left her so she could eat her breakfast and shower in peace before coming back down that Sunday morning. I went into Natalie's gated room and sat down on her bed. She sat down next to me, leaning her head against my shoulder. She threw a leg over my lap, straddling me while she leaned in for a kiss. I kissed her back, my hands holding her waist firmly. The two of us laid down on the bed, continuing to kiss as she pressed her huge bosom against my body, our eyes locked onto the other's. Natalie felt so firm and taut on top of me, our tongues darting and dashing against each other. I got a good feel of Natalie's incredible ass, so round and firm but fit so nicely in my hand. We broke for air, Natalie smiling.

"Wow," she whispered. "I...Wow," she added. She kissed me on the lips again as she sat up, looking down at me. She was in a tight white t-shirt and pair of jeans, and looked simply ravishing. When she took her shirt off, I got a great look at her pink underwire full cup satin bra, which looked full to the point of not quite bursting. I couldn't help myself as I raised my hands to caress her full breasts, Natalie moaning a bit as she felt the pressure of my hands ramp up. We rolled to our sides, me taking my shirt off for equality's sake. Natalie began to trace her fingers over my well-muscled torso and arms, unable to take her eyes off me.

"You're pretty wow yourself, Natalie," I said, pulling her in close to kiss her again. I loved the soft sensation of her satin bra cups first brush against me, followed by the fullness of her breasts. I slid my hands down her sides to her jeans, opening the button and zipper, Natalie grabbing my hips and rear as I did so. I slid her jeans down to her mid-thigh level, her matching pink panties looking tight and smooth around her equally tight and smooth body. She kicked her jeans off, falling to the floor. I slid down her body, kissing a trail down her neck to her breasts and down her stomach to her waist. I hooked a finger from each hand into the side of her panties, peeling them down, revealing her smooth womanhood, looking far smaller and narrower and pinker than I could have ever dreamed. "Oh my God," I breathed.

"I guess you like that, don't you?" she giggled. "I've never been with a guy, if that matters." I looked up at Natalie in shock.

"No way! I just....I just can't believe it," I added. "Never? Not even once?"

"No, just some fooling around, I still have my cherry and everything," she added. She must have caught the moment of horror on my face. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just thought...well, I thought you had some experience. I don't do well with girls who aren't experienced, at least in the past." I looked away before looking back. "I'm sure it will be fine, but.... I hate to ask such a personal question." Natalie sat up.

"No, it's OK, go ahead, I don't mind," she said.

"Well, I saw that you had a vibrator in your luggage. Do you use it just for stimulating your clit, or do you use it for penetration?" I looked away. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be asking-"

"No, it's OK!" she said, placing a hand on my face to turn me to face her. "I really don't use it for penetration. Can I ask why?" I stood up, unbuckling my jeans.

"I guess I should get it out in the open," I said, dropping my jeans to reveal a pair of boxer shorts over a pair of long compression shorts. When I slid down my long boxer shorts, Natalie got a good look at the enormous bulge in my crotch and running down my left leg. Her face went into a look of shock, jaw dropping as she saw it trace down outwards from my crotch and down my leg to my knee.

"Oh my God," she said weakly. "That's....that's real, isn't it?"

"Yeah, unfortunately." The inhuman size of my penis had been my enemy ever since it started swinging like a heavy pendulum as a young adolescent. Guys envied me, girls were intrigued but ultimately terrified....I could count the number of women who had agreed to even attempt intercourse on two hands, and those where I got more than just the head of my cock inside I could count on one hand with room left over. Of those few, none could handle it for very long or with any amount of vigor or effort. "I should have known better....." Natalie looked lost in thought for a moment.

"Can I see it?" she asked. I nodded, deciding to "reluctantly" oblige her. I took off my compression shorts, my soft cock swinging freely between my legs, scraping against my knees. Natalie's jaw dropped even farther in shock and awe, reaching a hand out to grab it. "Oh my God, it's so thick...and you're still soft. I can't believe it reaches your knees just like this. I can't even imagine....."

"It's OK, I knew this was a bad idea," I said as Natalie continued to grasp and squeeze my cock, blood slowly starting to fill it up.

"No, it's not, I mean, there has to be something we can do," she said. "I can't believe how big it is, you must be as big as a horse when you're hard." She felt it twitch in her hand, slowly engorging with blood. "Oh my God, I can't believe this," she added as she moved her hands to my hips and pulled me closer to her, until I got back on the bed with her, me on top, the two of us naked. "Don't worry, we'll figure something out," she said before she kissed me, our bodies entangling. My cock rose with grinding and rubbing against Natalie, the two of us stopping after an hour or so, just laying next to one another. I got up and prepared lunch for the two of us after a while.

The following afternoon, I came downstairs with a present for Natalie. I brought her a set of vaginal dilators, ranging from a bit over 3 inches in length and under an inch in diameter to about 6.5 inches in length and about 1.5 inches in diameter. "I know we'll need more than this eventually, but for right now, we should start off slow, I think," I said to Natalie. She nodded in agreement.

We got on the bed, her naked, me on my side and Natalie's back to me as I slowly and gently fingered her, getting her nice and moist while also working some lube inside her. Once she was relaxed and wet enough, we started to slowly press the smallest dilator against Natalie's opening, there being quite a bit of resistance. I held her tighter as I pushed it against her slit, her moaning and squealing as she slowly tried to open up to accept it inside her, but to no success. Her natural tightness was insane, to say nothing of her involuntary vaginal contractions and spasms, even though I could feel her relax her entire body.

"It's just too much!" she cried out in frustration. "I just can't take it, it won't fit!" I squeezed her tight in my one arm, pushing more vigorously with the dilator, until it slipped in a bit.

Natalie squealed like a banshee, my ears were ringing like church bells at Christmas. She cried huge sobs of pain and discomfort, trembling uncontrollably. I pulled it out of her, her truly unable to handle the small intruder. "Oh, God, thank you, thank you, I couldn't handle it, I'm so sorry....."

"Shhhh, it's OK, it's fine, don't worry about it, just relax," I soothed her. My cock was throbbing madly beneath my compression shorts and boxer briefs, bulging like crazy against Natalie's firm ass and lean thighs as I held her close. "We can go even slower, it's not a big deal." I set the dilator aside and Natalie turned herself facing me, her bulging bosom pressing against my stomach, face buried in my chest still sobbing.

I held her close as we fell asleep, taking a nap that afternoon. That evening, we had dinner and then I told her to relax since she was going to be my dessert. I began to slowly go down on her, flicking her folds and caressing them with my tongue, her nectar beginning to slowly come out and flow over her. Natalie squealed and swooned, her hips thrusting a bit as I slowly brought her to a cataclysmic orgasm, her screaming and thrashing like a mad woman, her frustrations flying away as she had another and another, the floodgates opened. I continued to lick her until she went limp, exhausted from the countless orgasms I had given her. I slid up and around her, hugging her from behind as she trembled with the aftershocks, the smallest dilator at hand. I reached a finger to her juicy gates, just slowly tracing it up and down along the outer lips, Natalie gently moaning in pleasure. After a few minutes of this, I whispered into her ear, "Would you like to try the smallest dilator again?" She nodded, me taking the dilator and lubricating it generously, putting some lube on her folds as well. I slowly pressed it against her, Natalie barely opening up, her gasping but not asking me to stop. It was very slow going, she was so naturally tight I doubted I would get the entire thing inside her. I got about two-thirds of it inside her, her gasping heavily at the very end, me slowly backing out and then pushing it back in only half way. Natalie didn't object, so I very slowly stroked the dilator in and out of Natalie for about twenty minutes until she shuddered and came again a few times. She practically went limp against me, totally drained sexually from her experiences this evening.

After about 10 minutes relaxing next to me, she spoke up. "Um, I can feel you against me, I'm so sorry I can't take you, you've given me such pleasure."

"Don't worry, Natalie, there is something you can do for me, though," I said.

"What? If I can, I'll do it!" she replied.

"Just lay down on your back," I said, as I grabbed a bottle of lubricant, getting up onto my knees over her legs. I slid my boxers and compression shorts down, my mostly erect cock popping out with some force behind it. I squirted some lube on my shaft and onto Natalie's breasts, slowly rubbing my cock with one hand and Natalie's breasts with the other, making sure to get her cleavage nice and slick. I slid up her body a bit, laying my cock on the top of her breasts, reaching from beneath her breasts to her face.

"Oh my God, I can't believe it," she murmured as I used my fingers to slide my shaft between her ample breasts. I moved my hands to the sides of her breasts, squeezing them gently around my shaft, just the top surface of my cock uncovered. I slowly began to slide myself forward, bopping Natalie on the nose. She giggled at this as I blushed, pulling back just as slowly, the sensitive head of my shaft being squeezed by her bosom making me shiver a bit. I began to speed up the pace, Natalie's hands now resting on the back of mine. I lifted my hands up and away, Natalie taking my place, squeezing them a bit tighter around me than I had, the sensation immaculate. I grabbed the bottle of lubricant, adding a bit more to my cleavage-filling session with Natalie, rubbing it along my shaft and onto Natalie's breasts.

After nearly half an hour, I could feel my balls clench and tighten, my cock pulsing and throbbing with renewed vigor. "Natalie, I'm about to cum!" I gasped out just as I began to spew, my build up finally coming free all over Natalie's face and chest in thick, heavy squirts, coating her in my viscous seed. I made a complete mess of her upper body, the cum dripping and running down her chin and neck, slipping down my shaft to my balls, pooling on her firm stomach a bit.

After we had cleaned up and changed the sheets, I stayed with Natalie that night. Before I fell asleep, she said, "Mmm, that was fun. I can hardly wait to do it again! And don't worry, I'm sure one day I'll be able to take you. It's not like I'm going anywhere!" She giggled a bit at this, and I smiled. Natalie was now mine, it seemed, body, mind, and spirit.

12