Kerala Women

Story Info
An Indian family that shows its love.
4.6k words
4.11
395.4k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Vinu again with an incident which happened in the family of my friend Rajesh and his wife Nisha. Nisha was newly married to Rajesh, a young businessman, who had his own glass making factory in the outskirts of Ernakulam, kerala, India. They lived in a big bungalow with Rajesh's parents. Nisha's father-in-law felt rejuvenated on seeing such a voluptuous n sexy woman in the house n would waste no opportunity to be near her and fantasize about seeing her naked body.

He loved seeing her in her nightly in the morning serving breakfast to the family as she bade farewell to her husband for the day. Such ripe and heavy breasts on a slim n fair body was a heavenly sight for the old man. His mind started working to find ways to create an opportunity for him to fuck her. Nisha was not oblivious to the intentions of her father-in-law. In fact she loved the attention showered on her. Even Rajesh's young cousins would drop in during the day to see her with lustful intentions. One of them called sunil was a tall handsome fellow employed in the Indian Army & was on leave for 3 weeks. He was a rogue, in that, he had fucked many girls n seduced many housewives.

He was a bachelor about 35 years in age & older than Nisha, who was just 24. He would come over to meet Nisha very often . He had a motorcycle & would offer Nisha a ride. So far Nisha had refused on some pretext or the other, but Sunil was quite persistent, having mastered the art of seduction, he bided his time. With so much male attention Nisha would be very horny by the time Rajesh returned home in the night . Rajesh on the other hand would be quite tired , but seeing Nisha's obvious horniness would fuck her before sleeping. However the tiredness would prevail n at times he would just ejaculate inside her very fast leaving her unsatisfied. This started happening often Nisha being highly sexed would fantasize and masturbate to fulfill her need.

One of her favourite fantasy while masturbating was about her house servant Raju.Her husband Rajesh used to ejaculate too fast and go of to sleep leaving her frustrated. The sex act finished almost before it started, so it seemed to Nisha. She now resorted to wearing flimsy nighties and purposely kept the buttons of her nightgown open. She would bend low while serving her father-in-law and Rajesh breakfast and also raise her arms in the pretext of arranging her hair ever so often. Thus, her father-in-law was treated to a sexy sight daily, so too were the servants of the household. She would often call her father-in-law to play chess with her in her room before having a bath. She would purposely touch his hand, arm while playing and give him glimpses of her breasts thru the flimsy nighty and also her creamy, milky white thighs.

Her father-in- law, poor chap would be desperately trying to hide his erection and would often use her toilet to masturbate to release his frustration. This seemed to excite nisha very much, seeing the power of her sexuality over this old man. At times she carelessly left her bra or panty lying around in the bathroom, so that the old man could get a sniff or two. Her father-in-law was helpless since he did not have the courage to make a move on her. He was dying to fuck her and waiting for an opportunity to present itself. Ooh he could teach this teasing bitch a thing or two with his experienced prick.

Sunil on the other hand was a different kettle of fish altogether. One day Sunil came over and invited Rajesh and Nisha to a dinner at his house the following weekend. His leave would soon be getting over and thus he was throwing a party for friends. When Nisha and Rajesh arrived at his apartment for the party they saw a lot of young couples enjoying themselves. Sunil was mainly occupied with a sexy looking girl who was a famous serial actress in Malayalam serials. On asking Rajesh, she got to know that her name was maya (not Orginal) and she was Sunil's current girlfriend and around 27 years of age. Maya was the attention of most males at the party. She was wearing a thin churidar, which could hardly hold her huge breasts and the dress was so tight that, Nisha thought that Maya was wearing no panties. After exchanging a few more pleasantries with Nisha and Rajesh, Sunil and Maya excused themselves.

Before leaving, Maya, who had not let go playing with Nisha's hand brought her face near Nisha's ear. Brushing her breasts against her arm and pretending to whisper something, she took a playful nibble and lick at Nisha's ear. Nisha immediately blushed on knowing the Maya was attracted to her. This was not lost on Sunil who mischievously smiled at Nisha's predicament. Nisha was really all hot and bothered. She stole a number of glances at Maya and Sunil during the party and her stares were noticed by them. On returning home that night, Nisha felt very horny and quickly removed her clothes and pounced on her husband.

Rajesh could not keep up the sexual ardour of his wife and as usual ejaculated too fast and went off to sleep. Nisha was sexually unsatisfied and kept tossing and turning thinking about Maya and Sunil . In the morning she asked Rajesh why Sunil was not married as yet. Rajesh laughed and said that Sunil did not feel the need especially when he was bedding many women. He also added that Sunil was a rogue and that she should stay away from him. Nisha felt scared of Sunil but at the same time, the thought of getting fucked by him set her juices flowing. That day she masturbated thinking of Maya and Sunil . However, Nisha thought seriously of what her husband had said and resolved to let Sunil fuck her in her dreams only. A few days later, Nisha wanted to buy some under garments so she went to a shop dealing in imported undergarments. She found what she wanted and was holding it up for size, when she heard her name being called. She turned to see Maya, who once again proceeded to peck her on the check and this time give her a big hug. Seeing what was in Nisha's hand, Maya squealed " that will look real sexy on you ". Nisha smiled and asked the salesgirl to pack it. Having paid Nisha started to leave but was stopped by Maya.

" Lets have lunch together "she said. Nisha seemed to hesitate, but Maya would not have no for an answer and grabbed her by her arm. Once out of the shop, Maya said the Sunil was going to pick her up from here, but she would call him to meet them directly at the coffee-shop. Before Nisha could protest, Maya walked away and dialled Sunil on her cell phone. Nisha felt apprehensive, but at the same time excited at the prospect of spending time with Sunil and maya What would she tell Rajesh, he had specifically told her to stay away from Sunil. All these thoughts entered Nisha's mind.

Her body was excited being near this couple and after all a lunch would be harmless. She was jolted out of her thoughts by Maya pressing her hand and saying," We have to pickup Sunil, he has returned his bike since he is leaving tomorrow", come dear lets go. Maya sat in the car and Nisha drove to Sunil's apartment. All through the journey the vivacious Maya kept touching Nisha on her arm, shoulder hair or stroking her face. Nisha was not fully aware of her talk but was definitely aware of her touch. On reaching Sunil's apartment, Maya excused herself to go to the toilet while Nisha was left alone with Sunil.

He immediately caught her hand and kissed her on her cheek, saying " Nisha you are looking really sexy in a saree". While saying this he was deliberately staring at her breasts and her peeking navel. He pulled her down on the sofa and made her sit close to him. Nisha took in his masculine body odour and felt excited being near him and blushed. Encouraged by her blushing Sunil put his arm around her and was stroking her hair and bare arms. His touch was not gentle but firm and demanding. He exuded so much confidence and masculinity that, nisha was feeling intoxicated in his presence and was unable to stop him from taking such liberties with her. She was afraid and excited at the same time.

Looking directly into Nisha's eyes and stroking her face Sunil said " You have a sexy face Nisha. He brought his face nearer and Nisha involuntarily opened her lips expecting to be kissed by him. Maya walked into the room and Nisha jerked herself away from Sunil. She looked at Maya who had obviously seen what was going on. Nisha smiled sheepishly at Maya and excused herself to go to the toilet. Once inside she washed her hot n burning face with cold water and tried to gather her thoughts. She was angry at Sunil, how could he treat her like a putty in his hand. The nerve of the man to go about touching and feeling her with his hands and eyes ,knowing fully well that she was married. He had almost kissed her and she felt unable to resist his advances.

Had Maya not come what would have happened. The thought of kissing and being fucked by such a masculine man as Sunil greatly excited her. She could feel her panties getting wet, and try as she did, to splash water on her face, her face remained flushed. She resolved to have firmer control over her body but boy was she feeling horny. Coming out of the toilet Nisha was taken aback by the sight that greeted her. Maya was in Sunil's arms and was being tongue-kissed by Sunil. His hands were kneading her buttocks and he was grinding his obvious bulge against her flat stomach. On seeing Nisha, Maya immediately broke away and grinningly said " Sunil is going away tomorrow, so today is our last day together for a long time" as if to explain their amorous actions. Nisha felt jealous and responded, "I think I should leave you lovebirds alone". "No", said both Sunil and Maya in unison.

" He has promised me that he won't let me get any sleep tonight" said Maya, giggling mischievously. Nisha immediately reddened at the thought of Sunil fucking Maya all night. Her husband Rajesh finished their love-making faster than it took to brush one's teeth, and once was enough for him, for two to three days. Maya came up to Nisha and whispered in her ear " Sunil is feeling horny seeing you here". Maya laughed at the rush of colour on Nisha's face. Now holding her face in her hand she again whispered, " Nisha you make me horny too, I want to taste you". Saying this Maya turned Nisha's face towards her and brushed her lips lightly against Nisha's. Sensing no resistance she kissed Nisha fully with her open mouth. Nisha could taste Sunil's masculinity in Maya’s kiss.

Maya drew away smiling mischievously at Nisha's obvious discomfort. She took Nisha by the arm and they all proceeded to a nearby coffee-shop for lunch. On reaching the coffee-shop, Nisha noticed at the way male attention focused on their table. Maya had a tight t-shirt on and her heavy breasts demanded the attention, since they seemed to be wanting their freedom from the tight fabric. Nisha herself wanted to feel and see them in all their glory. She was very much taken up by Maya. Maya knew the effect she had on Nisha and was dying to taste her cunt juices. She sat close to Nisha and kept touching her at the slightest pretext, thereby heightening the sexual tension between them. Sunil on the other hand was quiet. He was thinking that today is the opportunity to fuck this teasing bitch. He was encouraged by the fact that Nisha was attracted to Maya. This would work to his advantage. He had a perpetual smile of a cat who ate the cream, knowing fully well that he was going to fuck Nisha all afternoon.

The main discussion all through the meal centred around Nisha. They kept complimenting on her figure and sexy face and fair unblemished skin. Nisha was taken-up by their compliments and she had no resistance against Maya taking liberties with her. She was so sexually charged that she had wet her panties and was dying to get fucked silly. After the meal when Sunil was paying, Nisha realized that she had left her purse in Sunil's apartment. On reaching Sunil's apartment, Nisha picked up her purse and started to leave, however Sunil insisted on taking a few snaps and went into the bedroom to fetch a camera. Maya pulled Nisha beside her on the sofa and started talking and touching her. She told Nisha that she would very much like to meet her again and take her to some good photographers. Meanwhile Sunil got his camera and asked them to pose for a few snaps.

Immediately Maya started hugging Nisha in the pretext of posing.. She too got bolder and started feeling Maya. This was all the encouragement Maya needed and soon she was tongue-kissing Nisha. Nisha was whimpering with passion. She had never been kissed by a woman before and was savouring her softness. Maya was now taking small bites on Nisha's ear, face neck, Nisha was on fire. Sunil had captured all this on film and had got very excited on seeing these two sexy women go for each other. He quickly removed his clothing and stroked his fat thick prick. He separated the two women, lest he miss in on the action. On seeing Sunil naked, his muscle tone and the thickness of his shaft, Nisha felt afraid. Her mind was forcing her to say " Nooo Sunil, please don't fuck me , I am married", instead the words that came out were " OOOOOH My God, itsss so beeiiieeg, Suniiiiiil".

Don't worry Nisha darling, said Sunil, just hold it, it won't bite. He brought his prick near her and placed her hand on it. Nisha felt the throbbing prick and was creaming in her panties. Her eyes were wide open but her throat was dry. Maya sensing Nisha's predicament, quickly brought her lips to suck Sunil's prick. But Sunil only wanted Nisha and firmly pushed Maya aside motioning to her to take the camera. Now Sunil caught Nisha by the back of her neck and brought his prick near her face. Nisha could smell his prick now and involuntarily opened her mouth to suck it.

Sunil felt overjoyed, seeing nisha was a willing participant, he slowly pushed his prick further in her mouth. This was the second time Nisha was tasting , sucking a prick. First Raju and now Sunil. Her husband Rajesh was not adventurous in bed. Sunil expertly filled her throat with his prick and when hethought she was gagging removed it and rubbed her face with it. Nisha took to the task with earnest now. She could taste Sunil's masculinity and could feel the power of his prick thru its throbbing. Meanwhile, Maya was busy clicking photographs. Nisha's sexy face filled with Sunil's thick prick was too much for Maya, she was in the throes of an orgasm herself. The sight of such a sexy face licking Sunil's hairy balls and her hands all over Sunil's tight buns was awesome. Nisha loved the feel of Sunil's buttocks and feeling their strength could well visualise the fucking she was going to get. Sunil too was very excited and about to explode. He controlled himself by stopping and asking Nisha if she liked sucking his prick. Nisha could only moan a gurgle in reply. He was delighted in seeing this newly married woman offering no resistance at all. In fact she was hot and sucking, licking his prick profusely. Sunil then held the back of her head and started fucking her mouth, first with slow long thrusts and then with short fast jabs.

As he exploded he filled her mouth with semen. Removed his prick from her mouth, lest she choke and came all over her sexy face, hair, shoulders, saree. nisha tried to swallow as much as she could. Suddenly Maya left the camera and started sucking Nisha's mouth, face, to taste Sunil's cum. This was the second time Nisha had tasted semen and she was loving every goblet, droplet of it. Nisha's panties were thoroughly soaked and her thighs too were wet. She responded to Maya's kisses with gay abandon, whimpering and moaning loudly. She ripped Mini's t- shirt over her head and pushed the cream bra from the top and fastened her mouth on one swollen nipple.

Maya felt discomforted, feeling the tightness of the bra strap on her back. She roughly pushed Nisha aside and removed her bra. The sight of her huge breasts with swollen nipples gaining freedom was too much for nisha. She lost control and with a loud moan latched on to them with her hands and mouth. Sunil seeing the women, and especially Nisha's horniness, could'nt wait to fuck her. He roughly pulled the women apart and carried Nisha in his arms to his bedroom, where the airconditioner was on. Sunil ripped nisha's sari, blouse ,pretticoat, and Maya helped him in removing Nisha's clothes. On seeing her soaking blue panties, Sunil could not be bothered in removing them, he just yanked and ripped them. He saw Nisha's cunt lips fully engorged with the blood pumping in them, her clitoris was fully erect. Her black cunt hair was neatly trimmed and the sight of black hair, creamy white thighs and pink cunt lips was too much for Sunil. He knew that Nisha too was wanting him to fuck her.

He laid Nisha on her back and raised both her legs over his shoulder. He placed his prick near her flowing cunt juices and pierced the bulbous head of his prick into her cunt. Nisha's cunt had never experienced such a thick, fat prick and although Sunil had only put the head in, her outer cunt lips where fully stretched. Nisha screamed in pain. "OOOHHHH GAAWD III CAANNNT, PLEEASE NNNNOOOOOO SUNIIEEEEEEL,", she cried. There was cold sweat all over her forehead and face. Nisha was really scared and got completely dry inside. " OOOOUUI AAAMMMAAA YOOU Are TEEEAARRINNNGG MEEE AAAIIIEEEEEE". Although Nisha had been married for a little over two months, her cunt had never been so stretched. She started begging Sunil to please spare her. Sunil felt as if he was deflowering a virgin. This excited him no end and his proud thick prick throbbed even more. Mayacame by Nisha's side. Nisha begged Maya to make Sunil stop. Nisha expected Sunil to ram his prick fully in regardless of her dryness and fear. Sunil meanwhile removed the head slowly, putting some spit on it sank it again in her cunt. After repeating this a few times her cunt was able to accommodate his thick prick head. He now started inserting his prick bit by bit, thrusting and withdrawing. He got a slow rythmn going and sensed that Nisha was now lifting her buttocks to meet his thrusts.

Her juices were flowing freely and she could feel an orgasm approaching. Nisha now clawed on Sunil's back egging him to go faster. Maya asked her how she was liking it. Nisha managed a whimpering sound " OOHH AAA HH HEES FFUCKING MEE SOOO NICCELY, IT FEELSS SSOO GOOD". Sunil now startedthrusting and withdrawing faster and faster pounding Nisha's tight cunt. His heavy balls were slapping against Nisha's raised buttocks with each of Sunil's powerful strokes. Theirbodies were glistening with sweat and the only sound in the room as Sunil increased his thrusts were of Nisha's loud moaning and ofhis ball slapping her raised buttocks.Sunilfelt as if he had deflowered a virgin. Nisha was thrilled at the power of his thrusts and for the first time in her life felt fulfilled , literally and mentally. Sunil kept on going and nisha could feel her orgasm imminent. Sensing this Sunil stopped pumping abruptly. Nisha wailed " YOOU BASSSTARRD DOOONT STTOOP PLEEEASEE IIMM UNNGG CCOMMING.". " FUCK ME..aahhhooooo YOOUVE ALWAYS BEEN WAITING FOR THIS OUIIIAAAAAMMAAAA", Sunil started thrusting hard and Nisha came and came. " OOUUIIAAAA A MMAAAAAYIOOOOOoooHHH".

Sunil could not hold back any longer and exploded inside Nisha, filling her cunt with his semen. He then collapsed on the bed beside them. Maya had been rubbing her clitoris bringing herself to orgasm , while Nisha had been getting fucked. She longed to taste Nisha's cunt juices and quickly started sucking her swollen cunt lips. She dartedher tongue inside Nisha's cunt and tasted Sunil's semen again. She also started teasing Nisha's bud clit making her moan and writhe. Nisha had never experienced anybody sucking her let alone a sexy woman.

Mini needed gratification too and spread her legs over Nisha's face and started grinding her soaked cunt on Nisha's face. Nisha was a quick learner and soon the two sexy women were having orgasms 69ing each other. The sight of these two sexy women doing each other excited Sunil and he developed a hard-on again. He pulled Nisha away from Maya. Taking her by the shoulders he brought her near a rocking chair and he sat down. Then he motioned for her to sit on him. Nisha stared at his thick prick and slowly sat on him taking in his prick inch by inch. When Sunil had his prick fully inside he remained absolutely still and concentrated on fondling, sucking, biting Nisha's fair breasts. He asked her " Nisha, does this feel nice". Nisha was fully plugged up and although Sunil was only gently rocking, the fullness of his prick was bringing her close to another orgasm.

12