Kerala Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" AAAH YYOUU ROGUE YOOVEE UUMM UUMMMN UURGGGHH OOOHHH YOOOUURR CCOOCKK IITTSS FFFIILLEED MMEE UUNNGGH UUNNNGHH UUUNNNNGGH OOOO AAAAAAHHH'' wailed Nisha. Nisha feeling his fullness inside her had another orgasm, but Sunil kept his prick absolutely still. Then he motioned Maya to hold Nisha's shoulders from the back and he clasped her buttocks tightly. He stood up with his prick fully inside her and clasping her buttocks tightly. Maya had the weight of Nisha's shoulders on her. Sunil slowly started pumping his prick in and out of Nisha's cunt. Nisha was in midair and was receiving Sunil's powerful thrusts. Sunil increased the pace as did Nisha's moaning which turned a continous wailing sound AAAAAHHN NAAAHHNN AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHN AAAAAAAAAAANNNAAA AYIOOOOOO AAMMAAEEUUUUUGGGGGGNNNNHHH, as she neared another orgasm. Nisha was in throes of orgasm and her wailing was completely incoherent.

Sunil then, withdrew his still hard and erect prick and they laid Nisha on the bed. Nisha continued to whimper and moan, having never experienced such a thorough fucking in her life. Sunil meanwhile straddled Maya's flat stomach and propped two pillows under her neck. He the clasped both her huge tits with his penis tightly clenched by her breasts and began to breast-fuck Maya. He wasreally rough with Maya and would thrust his prick thru her breasts and into her mouth.

Nisha had not seen such a thing before and the sight of Maya's huge breasts being treated so roughly brought her to another wave of orgasm. Nisha had no control over her cunt which kept throbbing for more. Sensing this Sunil stopped breast-fucking Maya and made Nisha and Maya lie side by side. He raised Nisha's left leg and Maya's right leg. He quickly propped pillows under their buttocks so that their cunts were raised and nicely positioned. Then he thrust his prick into Nisha's gaping, throbbing cunt and gave long hard strokes. He then withdrew and did the same to Maya's cunt , holding one leg each together. Both Nisha and Maya drew double the pleasure from this, since while one was being fucked, the other too was moving in the same rhythm.

Sunil kept alternating and fucking them. He went on and on, both Nisha and Maya continued to moan and wail as orgasm after orgasm swept thru their bodies. When Sunil could feel he was about to explode he withdrew his prick and let go of their legs. He straddled Nisha's breasts and put his prick into her mouth. He loved to see such a pretty fair horny face sucking his prick. This is what he wanted to do to Nisha since he first saw her sexy face. He exploded inside her mouth and this time roughly forced her to take-in all his semen. Nisha gurgled and gagged but his semen kept coming in. Finally Sunil withdrew his fat prick from her mouth and rubbed his prick all over her sexy face and hair. He then collapsed on the bed along with them and continued to bite and nibble at whatever part of skin came in contact with his mouth. Nisha finally got up and went to the toilet to pee.

Semen was still coming out of her cunt lips. She washed her face in the mirror and saw dried semen all over her body and hair. Her hair was all knotted with dry semen and try as she did she could not untangle them. Her hair, bastard had really done her in, how was she going to go home in this manner. Nisha had always been particular of her hair, a lot of care and time went into taking care of it. Now this mess was unbearable for her. Also there were hickies on her neck, cheeks, breasts and her lips just as her cunt lips were swollen. She thought, "My God, I better stay away from Rajesh till these disappear". Thinking of Rajesh she saw the time was 4.35 pm and she needed to get back, bathe before he came in at aro 7.pm . They had been fucking away for more than 3 hours. Nisha came out of the toilet to search for her clothes. Sunil saw her bending down and quickly got up and started slapping her huge buttocks.

" dear i don’t get the chance to fuck ur bigass”, said Sunil while slapping her buttocks. Nisha saw that Sunil had got a hard-on again. Nisha was turned on by Sunil's using vulgar words and by his slapping and kneading her bums. She replied " Noo Suniil, Rajesh will be getting back, Please let me go, another time you can fuck me, I promise, please let me go now". Saying this Nisha hurriedly started picking her clothes. When nisha saw the semen stains on her saree and torn blouse and panty she began to cry. Her saree was beyond repair, all crumpled and ripped in certain places. Maya came to her rescue by offering to give her clothes. Crying, Nisha left Sunil's apartment.

She had difficult in walking and drove home. On reaching home she prayed that nobody should see her and almost ran into her room, locking it. But lo behold her maid was doing her room and she came face to face with her. Nisha lowered her eyes and asked her to get out of the room. The maid saw the disheveled state Nisha was in and quickly realized that her madam had been thouroughly fucked that day. She would use this knowledge to her advantage very soon. Smiling and staring up and down at Nisha, the maid left the room. Unknown to Nisha, her father-in-law too had seen her coming in, peeking from his bedroom. He was always spying on her. He knew that she had worn blue saree and comeback in black sarilooking thoroughly fucked.

12