Keri Gone Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Tyson was at the end of his self control and was soaked in his own sweat and Keri's saliva. He was not content to come in her mouth but decided it was his turn to take her the way HE wanted. He pushed her roughly to the side and his cock dislodged from her mouth and she lost balance as fell to the floor. Mr. Tyson moved from the bed and easily lifted Keri from the floor, tossing her back on the bed, on her back.

He positioned Keri so sideways on the bed, her head facing the closet. He took the lotion and dispensed it directly on the breasts, spreading it with his hands as she lay there stunned and exhausted, her heavy tits sweat soaked and rising and falling as she panted heavily. He climbed over her, kneeling so he could straddle her chest. He sandwiched her full tits together and rode his cock into the forced cleavage. The pace of his pumping hips went directly to fast and hard. She was totally letting him tit fuck her. Even with his huge hands smashing her tits around his baboon like cock, I could see her nipples distended and turning red with the abuse.

Within thirty seconds he shuddered, leaned back and was about to explode -- Keri grabbed his vein ridden shaft with her right hand and savagely pumped him. Her hand could not attain any true grip with the lotion, sweat and saliva mixed all over.

As he started to cum, the head of his already massive cock expanded at lest another inch. The volume of semen was so excessive Keri was shaking her head from side to side as it flooded her eyes and nostrils. The volume was shocking as was the thick heavy paste-like nature of his semen. She was concerned at first as Mr. Tyson collapsed on her, his cock still oozing thick beads pools of semen. He had emptied his cum tanks to the max and she was disoriented with the cum laying in almost criss-crossed patterns on her tits, neck and face. Seeing the cum coagulated on her tan was too erotic to describe.

I left the closet as soon as Mr. Tyson staggered to the master bath and entered the shower. Keri quickly took the opportunity after I bolted from the closet, grabbed her top and put it on without taking any time to clean off her tits or anything.

She was home within minutes after me, entering through the back door as I did. Her top was soaked with the semen and she seemed oblivious to the thick layers still in her hair. She quietly approached me in the hallway and gave a sheepish smile. She was blushing deeply and asked if I asked if I closed my eyes to the escapade. I returned the smile and said nothing, averting my gaze to het mouth and then her soaked tube top. Her nipples, still erect, were protruding visibly in the semen saturated yellow top. I took a deep breath and looked tback to her eyes. Oh my God, she was staring at my shorts.

I realized the herbal remedy was tucked in my pocket so we said nothing more and just enjoyed the aftermath.

The next day, Keri and I had an in depth chat. Read the next edition SOON!

12