Keri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Streetdog
Streetdog
118 Followers

The next couple of sessions with Mike were more about moving on even though that is the last thing that I wanted. Mike told me that he wanted to "Observe " me out in public in a social setting to see how I react. This confused me as I never heard of such thing, but Mike said that for me to understand why I did what I did, it would be helpful to see how I was acting in that setting. I agreed to go out with him on Friday. We would meet at his office and he would drive as he wanted to see how the alcohol affected me. On Friday I met with Mike and we went to a club in the next town. I had several drinks and Mike talked me into dancing. After several dances we sat down and Mike bought one more drink.

The next thing I knew I was waking up in the hospital. A police officer was standing by me and wanted to get my statement. I really could not tell him anything as my mind was blank. The next morning a detective came into the room and explained what had happened. It seems that Mike has slipped a drug into my last drink and when I passed out he took me to his car and then tried to rape me. But a good Samaritan prevented him from raping me. They had found the drugs and Mike even confessed to his plans on seducing you. He had told the detective that he had tried to seduce me for weeks but that I would not even take a hint because I still loved my husband. He then planned on drugging me and making me think that I had consensual sex with him. The good Samaritan had observed him spike your drink and when Mike took me to his car to attack me the Samaritan stepped in to protect me until the police got there. By the time the police arrived the Samaritan had pretty much beat the shit out of Mike. Mike confessed just to stop the beating.

This whole ordeal really messed me up. I was now a basket case. Thank God for Joni and mom. I decided that I needed to get myself together, and would allow Jon to have the divorce. Now understand I have no intentions of giving up on getting Jon back. I needed some time

We went back to court and the judge was still reluctant to grant the divorce. I told the judge that I wanted the divorce now because I understand that Jon no longer trusts or loves me like he did. He said that he has never seen two people more in love with each other, otherwise why would Jon do what he did to protect me. I did not understand. The judge said, "Keri it was Jon who prevented you from being raped by that counselor. Jon's mom had told him something funny was up so Jon hid a recorder in your purse. He listened to Mike's attempted seduction of you. He was at the bar the night Mike spiked your drink. It seems to me that if Jon didn't love you, he would not have been there for you.

The judge then decided to grant the divorce with one stipulation. He said the divorce will be final in one year if you two cannot find a way to keep your family together. The divorce will also become final if either of you decide to have a relationship with anyone other than your spouse. Meaning if you start dating, or have any sexual contact with anyone one by any means, then I will assume that neither of you are willing to save this marriage.

Chapter Three

The Worst day of my life.

So here I am, sort of in limbo. Working, taking care of the kids, trying to get my head together and mostly loving Jon from afar. I found a new female counselor and have been slowly getting a grip on my life.

Jon at least talks to me now and is usually cordial. I explained to Jon that I still love him and I will do anything to win him back. I told him that if the divorce proceeds it will be because he wants it not me. I also told him that even though I placed myself in a position that I should not have, that I never wanted to have sex with Ben or anyone else. I also told him that I will still honor my vows until the day I die. Which means that I would not have sex with anyone but him, so he had better hurry up and decide to at least become friends with benefits, because it will drive me crazy never having sex again. Jon said we will see, and left it at that.

Several of the young nurses at work would swoon around Jon whenever he brought a patient into the ER and I would tell them that even though we are separated, I would scratch their eyes out if they laid a hand on him. One of the nurses even said well I will keep my hands to myself, but can't speak for my mouth and pussy.

Getting divorced was the worst thing in my life up until the day when history tried to repeat itself.

I was working in the ER when the fire dispatched notified us to be prepared to receive multiple casualties from a structure fire. One of the deputies said that a big apartment building was on fire on the west side of town. I knew that Jon was working on the heavy rescue today and would be at that fire. The deputy said that a news helicopter was flying over head had was showing a live feed. Joni and I went into the lounge to check it out as Joni's husband was the captain on the same rescue as Jon.

The building was fully involved with fire and we could see several people being treated on the ground. Then the worst thing in the world happened. We saw the roof collapses down. The helicopter reporter stated that he thought that firefighters were still in the building and then the station then stopped showing the live feed. The news announcer stated that it was the policy of the station to not show the potential injuries until families have been notified.

One of the deputies that worked as security in the ER switched his radio over to the fire departments frequency and everyone listened:

The radio chattered; "Beep...Beep...Beep Attention all units working the Maple Street fire, evacuate the building and call Par" (Par is to account for all personnel).

We listened intently;

Sector A to command we have Par.

Sector B to command we have Par.

Sector C to command we are still accounting.

Sector D to command we have Par.

Command to sector C do you have Par.

Sector C Negative. We are minus 4, Heavy Rescue 1 is not accounted for.

Both Joni and My eyes started to water up and then we heard the call that put a chill up our spines.

Mayday...Mayday...Mayday...Rescue one is trapped, we have firefighters down. Mayday...Mayday...Mayday

Command to rescue one what is your location?

Command we are on the second floor sector C by the back wall. Roof collapses has us trapped in first apartment from sector D.

Command copy..Hang tight.

Command to Dispatch..Start me an all call and send a fourth and fifth alarm. send all resources to sector C and give me two RIT crews (rapid intervention). Also send me 5 additional medic units..

Dispatch copy.

By this time both Joni and I were crying and everyone was trying to console us. What seemed like forever before we heard the next radio broadcast.

Command from RIT 1, we hear multiple "man down alarms" we are closing in.

Command from RIT 1 we have located Rescue One. We have 3 we are extracting and one heavily entrapped have RIT 2 Assist.

Command to RIT 2 assist RIT 1, Break...Command to Medic units I want my men out of there ASAP.

We waited...

It was about ten more minutes when the hospital to medic radio chirped.

Medic 3 to County...

Go ahead from County...

Medic 3 we are in route to your facility with a semi conscious 24 year old male firefighter, who was entrapped in a roof collapse while working a structure fire. Patient is suffering from severe smoke inhalation, vital signs are stable, we are sending telemetry and will be treating per protocol.

County to Medic 3 we copy and per Dr. Fields give Patient Cyanide antidote. What is Patient's last name.

Medic 3 copy orders. Patient name is Miller, ETA 7 minutes.

Then we heard,

Medic 7 to County.

County Go ahead.

Medic 7, we have a 43 year old firefighter with same info as Medic 3's patient, we are sending telemetry and treating to protocol, we have an 8 minute eta and will start antidote unless you cancel. Patient name is Wilson. We will clear radio for as other units will follow.

Medic 7 from County we copy and proceed as stated.

At this point Joni perked up as this was her husband. The chief ER doctor told Joni and myself that we were relieved from duty and he requested assistance from ICU to take our places

We were still waiting as my Jon was still out there.

Then the next call came.

Medic 4 to County we have a 28 year old fire fighter who is conscious and alert, we are treating for smoke inhalation and will follow protocol and antidote we have an 8 minute ETA. Patients name is Hadlock.

I fell to the floor, knowing that it is my Jon who was still trapped. Everyone tried comforting me and even Joni was now devastated again. Joni started yelling, this is not fair, first my father and now my brother. We were ushered into a room and soon the hospitals chaplain was standing with us. We kept listening for any news.

The ambulances started pulling in and Joni and I ran to her husband. By this time he was conscious, He looked at Joni with tears in his eyes and said Jon saved us, Jon save us all, but we could not get to him...I am so sorry. It was just like when your dad saved us years ago...Baby I am so sorry...I know I promised not to let anything happen to him. Then the doctors pushed us out of the room.

I looked at Joni and said I didn't know that your dad had save your husband. Joni nodded her head and said the last thing he said was "you're not going to widow my daughter...tell her and my wife that I love them!" It really messed him up for a while. God I pray that Jon doesn't die, it will really mess him up again.

Then we heard the radio again

Medic 1 to County...

County go ahead Medic 1.

County, we are in route to your facility with a 34 year old fire fighter who is in V-Fib. CPR has been started, Patient is intubated and we have two IV's hanging We are following V-Fib protocols Patient also has a Fractured Right Femur, We suspect, Head, Spine and Hip injuries as well. We have a 7 minute ETA. Patients Name is Walker.

Being a nurse I knew that Jon's chances of survival were not good from the radio report. Anybody who is in cardiac arrest from trauma prior to hospital arrival only has about a one percent chance of living. At this point I was praying to God and making every deal that I could with the almighty to save Jon's life. Not for me but for the kids. I know that I have blown my chance, so for once in my life it was not about my happiness but someone else's.

I saw the fire department chaplain walking in the door. He spied me and came over to console Joni and I.

The ambulance pulled up and they quickly removed Jon from the back. I noticed that nobody was doing CPR. I tried to rush to him when I heard one of the Medics say, we got his heart rate back as they rushed him into the trauma room. Joni and I followed but they would not let us in.

Doctors and nurses were examining and working on him. X-ray came banging through the door. I have never seen so many doctors in one room in my life. The Trauma Surgeon was there as well as a Cardiologist and a Pulmonologist, a Renal Specialist, an Orthopedist, a Radiologist and our Brain Surgeon.

While X-ray was doing their job the ER doctor spoke with Joni and I. He explained that he will not know anything until the X-rays were done. He said that Jon was unconscious and his prognosis did not look good. Joni and I were hugging each other when I saw the fire department chaplain pull out a purple stole. I knew they used that for the Last Rights.

I yelled at him NO...

He came and held my hand and calmly said Keri and Joni, I want to give Jon his Last Rights. This does not mean that he won't pull through, but I think that if God decides to take Jon to be with his father, then he would appreciate if the ones he loves are with him, when that time comes. Then he looked right at me and said Keri, do not think for one second that Jon does not love you. He and I have had many conversations about your situation and I can assure you he has never stopped loving you.

About that time Jon's mother came walking into the ER. We brought her up to date as far as Jon's condition and told her that the chaplain wanted to do Last Rights. We encouraged her to wait outside.

She looked at us and said, "When the fire department car pulled up, I already knew. Don't forget, The Chaplain and I have been here before. I have already buried my husband and If God chooses I will bury my son."

We all walked into the room which was now silent except for the beep of the heart monitor. I stood on his left side while Joni stood on his right side and we held his and moms hands while the Chaplain performed the Last Rights. For just a moment I thought I felt him squeeze my hand.

When the Chaplain finished we stepped outside and the Chief of the ER approached us. He said, We have got the x-rays back and found that he has no head, neck, spine injury or pelvis injuries. He has a bad right femur fracture and he is losing blood. We want to operate but are afraid that his heart is still too weak. We are going to try to stabilize him and if all goes well, operate tomorrow. We have put a call out for blood as we will need a lot to keep him going until we can operate. When he gets stronger he should wake up on his own.

They moved Jon to ICU. I told mom that I needed to get the kids but she said don't worry the kids are fine, you need to stay with your husband. I put my head down in shame. Mom lifted my chin up and said, you may have broke his trust in you once. He needs you now. Don't break it again.

I look right into mom's eyes and said. Mom, I swear to you, I will never hurt your son again. I will be there for him until the day I die. She kissed my forehead.

I went down to the cafeteria to get Joni and I some coffee. I was shocked to see a line that extended down the hall and into a waiting room of fire fighters and police officer's all waiting in line at the blood bank. Tears again came down my face and it was at that moment that I truly understood what it meant to trust that your partner would be there for you. This was why Jon and I had not made any progress towards reconciliation. I did not understand the depth of trust that I had violated. These firefighters, Jon's partners had his back, They would never betray him and I did. Now I understand.

I went to the chapel to say a prayer and I made a promise to God that I will earn Jon's trust back and I will never violate that trust again.

Joni spent the night with her husband and I spent the night by Jon's bedside. My parents came over and picked up the kids and everyone agreed to come back for surgery.

By morning Jon had regained some strength and was starting arouse. They started taking him to surgery when he reached his hand to me. I leaned in to kiss him and he whispered, "Keri, I forgive you. Will you forgive me?" I answered yes Jon, I will and I still love you. Then he said, "I wish I had taken you up on the friends with benefits thing as I think it is going to be a long time before I can have sex again." I don't know why, but I started crying again. They wheeled him to surgery.

They were only in surgery for three hours when the doctor came out to greet everyone. With a big smile he said, "Surgery was a success. You will be able to see him in a couple of hours. He further explained that barring any complications that Jon would be in the hospital for the next couple of weeks and then could go home, but would be in a waist / leg cast and would have limited mobility for about another eight to ten weeks. He would not be able to climb stairs, which meant his apartment was out. I said, Jon will move back into the house. I will take FMLA and take care of him. Mom patted me on the hand and Joni smiled.

Chapter 4

The Cheater's Handbook

The next several days were like a whirl wind. Jon was progressing well and I tried to stay by him as much as I could. I still had to work and take care of the kids, but I always stopped in before work and on all my breaks. I had lunches with him and even stopped in before I went home. I think Jon barely noticed as there was always someone visiting him. Word had gotten out to the press about Jon's heroics and between the media, the politicians and all the well wishers as well as all the fire fighters and their families visiting I never had any alone time with him.

Several days after the surgery things started to calm down. I was walking up to the nurse's station on my way to visit Jon when I heard the nurses talking. They had not noticed me and rather than interrupt them I proceeded toward Jon's room. I heard one of the nurses say to another nurse, "I just gave our hero a bed bath and Oh My God, have you seen his cock. He was still out from the pain medication so I figured it would be a good time to give him his bed bath and while I was washing him...it, he got an erection and it was huge. He has the most beautiful cock I have ever seen. Believe me, It took all the will power in the world not to just climb on board.

The other nurse said have you no shame? The first nurse replied not when it comes to him. The second nurse said, well to bad he is married. The first nurse replied well...maybe not for long, one of my friends in the ER says that they are in the middle of a divorce. She cheated on him, and only a few more months remain before it is final...and when it is I plan on being on his dance card.

I went into Jon's room, while thinking, "missy, you better have a backup plan because there is no way I am going to give Jon up. Besides I didn't cheat on him!"

Jon was still asleep so I leaned over to kiss his forehead, but then stopped...I kissed him on his/my lips instead.

I stopped back at lunch and Jon was awake. When I walked in he said, "Keri, They tell me that when they discharge me that I am going home to the house, and you are going to take FMLA. You know you don't have to do that. I will be fine."

I could feel by eyebrows curl up and I said, "now you listen to me, I broke your trust once, I don't know why, but it is never going to happen again. I am going to do my duty to you until you kick me out. I know that to you it doesn't mean that the divorce is off, but until that time, I am going to be there for you. I now understand the magnitude of my broken trust to you."

Jon replied, "do you now."

I noticed that every time I came up to visit Jon, little miss hot pants nurse was swooning over him. She would make him treats and bring into work with her and I even saw her visit him on her days off.

I decided to turn it up a notch. I was off the next morning, so I got to the hospital early to see Jon. I wore his favorite sun dress with no under ware or bra. I put a light sweater on so nobody would notice. The nurse who was working on this morning was an old friend of mine, who used to work with me in the ER. I told her that I was going to give Jon his bed bath so she wouldn't have to do it. I said I would appreciate it if he was not disturbed until I finish. Then I winked at her. She smiled and said Keri nobody will be around for the next hour, I appreciate you taking care of his...uh...bed bath.

I walked into the room and shut the door, Jon was still asleep. I removed my sweater and pulled the covers off his good side. I took the soap and water and I started massaging his cock. Within a few seconds it started coming alive. Jon started waking up as I was rinsing it off. He said, "Keri what are you doing?" I reached down and took a hold of his cock and guided my mouth over it. Jon said "Keri, don't, you don't have to do this."

I looked up at him and said, "Jon, scream if you must, it will be pretty embarrassing, probably get me fired. When I said that I am going to take care of you, I meant in every way". Then I shimmed out of my dress and climbed into the bed with him. I would like to say we had some great sex, but with the cast on, I could only really give him a blow job. I made it the best blow job I ever gave. When I was through Jon was cross eyed. He came three times but only once with me vaginally as we had to do it in a difficult position. Now let's see missy hot pants beat that.

Streetdog
Streetdog
118 Followers