Keri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Streetdog
Streetdog
118 Followers

From that day forward, I made sure that I either blew Jon or at least stroked him off every day. Jon even got to the point of feeling me up and masturbating me with his fingers.

Finally, they released him to come home. The fire department ambulance brought him home and the guys had even helped me set the house up so Jon could stay on the first floor. We moved our big king sized bed down from the bedroom. The kids were happy that dad was home.

The first night was a little awkward as Jon wanted to talk. He said that he was not sure that we should sleep together as that might give the kids the wrong message. Jon said, even though I have forgiven you, I have not forgotten.

I told him I understand. I quickly left the room so that Jon would not see me crying. Mom was great. She held me then told me to march right back in there and tell Jon that I need to sleep there in case he needs something during the night. We will deal with the kids when the time comes.

I did. We slept together for the first time in a year. It was still three months until the divorce will be final, so I had my work cut out for me. I Asked the court to grant an extension for three additional months. Jon's injury and rehabilitation was most important and I urged the judge to let me finish getting Jon healthy again. Jon did not object, so the judge granted it.

Jon really didn't need much assistance, which left me a lot of time to think. I mostly thought about how stupid I was and how I never saw the seduction coming. I started reading about how people become seduced and started my own web based support group for people that were seduced which caused them to divorce. From my group, I read hundreds of stories about how they became the victim of seduction.

I decided to put it all in print and make a book to help prepare women to be able to recognize and prevent unwanted seduction. I called the book, The Cheater's Handbook. When I finished, I sent it to a publisher who helped me get it edited. They published the book and gave me a small check, until they could see what the book would do in sales.

The book was a huge success and went into multiple printings. It even made the best sellers list. The publisher started sending me huge royalty checks and I even got an invite to the Ellen Show to discuss my book.

Jon and my six months was just about up and the divorce would actually become final on the day I was going to do the Ellen Show. I did not need to be in court as it was just a formality. As much as I tried, Jon just would say, that he has not forgotten.

On the day of the Ellen Show, I did my best to put on a good face, but underneath I was devastated. Ellen was kind and funny. We discussed the book and why I wrote it. I described how I had become victimized by a seducer and that it cost me my marriage. I gave the whole gory details of how I was raped and why the courts would not prosecute the offender. I explained that I wanted to give women the knowledge to prevent what happened to me and thousands of other women from it ever happening to them. I explained that I called it The Cheater's Handbook because it read like a sports playbook. It shows step by step methods that seducers use.

I explained to Ellen and the audience, How I had a fairytale marriage and how I was deeply in love with my husband. I never imagined that I would fall victim to a seducer. To this day I wish I could turn the clock backwards, but the reality of how I had destroyed not only my life but the lives of my husband and children.

Ellen asked me about how I was moving on? I explained that I was going to be the best parent to my children possible and that I was going to make sure that they knew that they were conceived in love and that their father was a wonderful husband and father and that I was the one who failed the family.

Ellen said, don't you think that you are being harsh on yourself?

I replied, No Ellen, to this very day, which is the day out divorce becomes final, I love my husband with all my heart. I know deep down he still loves me but I violated his trust and no matter how much you love somebody, without trust, the relationship will not survive.

Ellen then asked, what advice do you have for our audience?. I said, first off, you might disagree with me on this, but if you are in a relationship or married, stay out of the bars unless your husband is with you. These seducers are trolling the bars for their hook ups and the message that they have is that if you are in the bar without your husband, you are fair game. Bars are not the only place but remember, if you would not do something in front of your husband, then you probably should not be doing it. Secondly if any man tries to put your husband down, to you or in front of you, he has evil intentions and is trying to drive a wedge into your relationship.

Ellen then asked if you could say anything to your husband what would you tell him now. I replied, I would tell him how sorry I was and that no matter what happens I will always love him.

Then Ellen threw a surprise in for me. She said, In all fairness, I think there are women out there that thinks your husband is wrong. After all you did try to stop the situation but was forced to violate your vows. I would like to give him a chance to say to you what he would like to say.

Just then the TV screen for the audience and a monitor in front of me flashed on and there was Jon.

He said, Hi Ellen, I would like to congratulate Keri on the success of her book and I would like to tell her...

Just then the screen went to static and the picture and sound went haywire.

Ellen said to the producers...What is wrong? Then they said just give us a minute, we lost the signal.

Unbeknown to me, the whole time, Jon was in the studio. While I was sitting there waiting, Jon had walked up behind me.

Then I heard Jon say over the monitors, but just as if he was standing next to me. I would like to tell Keri, that I still love her and that I want her back in my life, if she will have me.

Hearing this, I was crying, I couldn't even get a word out, but I know I was nodding my head and finally I said, There is nothing more in my life that I want than having you back.

Ellen said, well don't tell me, turn around and tell that to Jon.

I turned around and Jon was standing there. I jumped up into his arms so fast that I caught him off guard and both of us tumbled over. I was crying and kissing him and promising him that I will make him so happy.

The audience was cheering and clapping and it seemed like eternity before it stopped.

Ellen said, Keri, you are wrong, fairy tales do exist and to help make yours, we are sending you and Jon to a fairy tale Honeymoon to the City of Love, Paris France. Also, I know that today your divorce is final, but that is also not true as Jon had stopped the divorce a month ago. And finally to make a renewed commitment to you marriage, the very judge who refused to give up on you is here to renew your wedding vows...if that is want you want.

The renewed vows were done in front of a live studio audience. Jon had flown his mother, our children, my parents and his sister and her husband to the studio. When he discovered that I was going to be on the Ellen show, he contacted her and explained what he wanted to do. For the last month everyone knew my Jon was coming home except me.

Jon later explained that he wanted to do it this way because of how I unselfishly put myself out there to try to protect others by telling my story which could open me up to public ridicule. He wanted to make an equally strong statement as to his love for me.

Jon finished healing and was now back on the job. He had already given up his apartment and we moved the bed back up to our bedroom. The kids were happy that daddy is home and I, well let's just say that I am still making sure little miss hot pants nurse will get nothing from Jon. Jon now says he goes to work just so he can get some rest.

I am not upset that Jon returned to the fire department. Absolutely not. The world needs more real men like Jon and all the firefighters out there. I worry about what could happen, but I am secure in knowing that I am loved and that he is loved. I trust in his brother and sister firefighters to keep each other safe. I know what it takes to trust and that is the ultimate commitment to each other. I have that commitment to Jon and my family.

Epilog;

The honeymoon was wonderful. Neither Jon or could barely walk by the time we got back. I just came home from work today and have some other news for Jon. It seems that the farm is growing. I am pregnant again and the doctor thinks it will be twins again. Ellen would like an update to our lives and I think that I am going to tell Jon on the live feed update.

Streetdog
Streetdog
118 Followers