Kerina's College Humiliation Pt. 04

Story Info
The thoughts of Kerina & Jack and the cost of silence.
2.1k words
4.26
95.9k
13

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(As in previous chapters, this story is fictional and involves the abuse of trust of a nice girl, with the intent of public humiliation and the destruction of her reputation. If this is likely to offend you, or if you have had real issues with the previous parts of the story, then perhaps this isn't the story for you.

Thankyou for all the feed back, positive and negative. I would prefer to leave all the public comments up, but please give me something; I don't have to like it, but at least something half intelligent.)

In Chapter 3, Kerina's embarrassment became even more public as she was trapped naked in the girl's toilets and her friend Haley fled leaving her there. However, it has allowed Kerina the realisation that something may be up, and as you read on, you may be happy for little Kerina as she starts to put things together. Also as we get some insight into the inner workings of Jack, it becomes clear that just because things seem unbelievable or unpleasant to us, other people may have a different point of view.

Chapter 7 -- Regrouping

Kerina sits shivering on a cold steel chair. She is shivering, hugging a coarse blanket around her naked young body. She has been in this stark room for about two hours now. Her pretty blonde hair sits flat and lifeless over her shoulders, almost dry now, but looking quite dishevelled.

At first she sat here unable to think straight, or even come to terms what had happened to her. She had woken up this morning, happier than she had been for some time. It was her birthday today and she was finally no longer a kid, she was doing well in her classes proving that she could compete against the older students and she had made some friends through the University Church Group. Then somehow it had all been shattered, through a series of humiliating experiences, winding up with her stark naked and her head stuck in the sink of the girl's bathroom.

Her friend Haley had run off and left her there and the two girls that had discovered her had gone and found help, but they had told a couple of their friends, and by the time a teacher had got there (A male teacher!) there were about 10 girls hanging around looking on. Thankfully the teacher, a kindly middle aged guy called Mr Evans had brought a fire blanket from his office and covered her. Unfortunately he couldn't get her head out of the sink, and they had sent for the handyman instead, who had arrived ten minutes. Unable to manoeuvre Kerina's head out of where it was tightly stuck, the handyman unscrewed the tap to finally free her.

Even then, she may have gotten off with some anonymity, but one of the security guards (not Darren unfortunately, but an older, fat sleazy guy called Pat) had been nearby and heard the commotion and had come to investigate. He came in just in time to see Kerina's head freed from the tap. Pat had grabbed the blouse drying on the sink first and discovered the condoms in the pocket. Much to the amusement of the girls watching on and despite the feeble protests of Mr Evans, Pat had insisted that Kerina go back to the security office with him.

For twenty minutes or so, Pat had made Kerina sit on the steel chair waiting while he wrote up his report. Then he had 'interviewed' her, gruffly and for about 40 minutes, over and over.

"What were ya doin' in there?", "where's all ya clothes?", "What are these condoms for?"

Kerina had still been in shock and had been unable to answer in more than a few stammering incoherent sentences. He had not been impressed and informed her she was going to be in big trouble. Despite his gruff exterior, a heart of pure evil (well nearly) beat in his chest. He liked the look of this scared little bitch, but didn't want to waste his chance. So after finding out that she was locked out of her dorm room, he kindly offered to go and get the Master Key to help her get back into her room. That was an hour ago. For his part, once he had decided he wouldn't be bending her over the desk and sliding his fat cock in her straight away, rather that he would look into things a bit first to take best advantage of the situation; he was no longer in a rush and had stopped for something to eat on his way to find the keys.

But this gave Kerina valuable time to think. It all seemed so unreal, but now that she sat here and thought about it was suspicious. She had been so caught up in everything that had happened, even felt a bit disorientated, that she hadn't even had a chance to think about it all.

She had fallen asleep - twice, a bit unusual, but considering all the study she had been doing it wasn't too surprising. She had wet herself, not normal for her, but once again she had been under stress, so also perhaps explainable. Waking up half naked in the library, well that could have been some creep taking advantage of her sleeping, but the condoms; that was what cast everything in a different light. Someone had to have them made with her name on them.

Kerina leaned forward, still holding the blanket tightly around her and slid a condom packet off the security desk. Turning it over in her hand, she saw no brand name or other distinguishing feature, apart from her name printed on it. Kerina felt a stab of fear and hope. Printing meant someone had pre-organised it to happen, but it also meant that they may be able to be traced. Surely there weren't many chemists that sold personalised condoms. Closing her hand around the packet and pulling the blanket around her tighter, Kerina knew she could sort this out.

She considered the suspects, and while Jack was an obvious choice, he seemed too obvious, and someone going to this much planning would be much less obvious than him. The only other one was Haley, as she had really set her up for the humiliation in the girl's bathroom, but Kerina found it hard to believe of Haley. Frowning she decided she would have to keep thinking about it.

*****

Jack was sitting on a chair in the sun. It was a nice after noon and he was enjoying himself. More than he thought he was going to. He had always had a bit of a twisted mind when it came to things sexual, but this opportunity with Kerina had let him try some of his more twisted ideas, when he never imagined he would ever have had a chance to do so.

In fact, his success in damaging Kerina's reputation in such a short time had given him the confidence he needed to really try harder. And he had come up with some great ideas.

Jack smiled at a pretty brunette as she walked past, and sighed, breathing in the fresh air. Life was good he decided, swinging Kerina's missing keys on his index finger. Crossing his legs, he soaked in the sun, watching the entrance to the security office, about two hundred meters away.

Chapter -- The sound of silence

Kerina arrived back at her dorm room, it was about 3pm. Pat accompanied her there, holding the large bunch of master keys in his fat hand. He was the picture of politeness, but he was in no rush and was enjoying watching this pretty little thing walking in obvious discomfort across the University grounds to her dorm room, dishevelled and dressed only in a blanket.

Arriving at her room, Pat pushed the key in and turned the lock, pushing the door open. Kerina was relieved that Lisa still hadn't returned home and she padded bare foot into the room.

"Uh thank you for...uh for letting me in," Kerina said embarrassed, desperately wanting to get dressed.

"No worries little lady." Pat said smiling, though it seemed the smile didn't touch his eyes. "oh one thing though"

"What is that?" Kerina asked standing there looking foolish in her room like this.

"Well the thing is Kerina, this report I write is gonna have to go ta the principal. You could be in a lot of trouble."

"B-but I explained, it wasn't my fault!"

Shaking his head, Pat looked trouble as he say, "Well, you didn't really explain anything. But I will tell you what, you do something for me, and I will think about it okay?"

"What do you want me to do?" Kerina asked perplexed, "I don't have much money."

"Oh no, not money, just, well heck, I will just say it," He said pretending to be shy, "I always wanted a blow job from a beautiful girl...how about it?"

Kerina went pale, feeling like she had been slapped in the face, "Now you wait a minute, you can't talk to me like that. You will be in so much trouble for thi...uh!"

Kerina grunted surprised as Pat moved forward surprisingly quickly and grabbed her arm. "Listen you little tart, I don't know what shit you are into, but I know if I tell the Dean exactly how I found you, as well as what is on those condoms of yours, you aren't gonna be studying here anyways. I haven't decide what to do yet for sure, but I reckon this is easier for you than me putting the report in..."

As Pats words sink in, Kerina's face goes white. She gets a sick feeling again, as she realises what will happen if the Dean hears about this.

"Please you can't tell the Dean," she says in a weak voice. Looking up at his mean sunken eyes, Kerina realises he wont stop with just this blow job. Thinking quickly though, Kerina realises it will give her some time. It is a disgusting idea, but if the Dean gets told now, she has no defence. If she can delay Pat however, she is sure she can find out who is behind this all. Maybe she can even get Pat busted as well.

Feeling scared, Kerina looks up at him, nervously, and relents.

"Well, okay, but I am not sure what to d..."

"Lose the blanket."

Kerina hesitates, but she reluctantly lets the blanket fall to the floor, and she stands naked in front of Pat. Smiling he grabs her shoulders and pushes her firmly to her knees, where she quickly comes face to face, with his hard fat cock, Pat was in no mood to wait.

Kerina opened her mouth to ask what she was to do, but Pat didn't want to listen either, he grabbed the sides of her head and pushed his cock between her young lips, pushing in roughly.

"No teeth bitch, or I definitely tell," he growls.

What happens next is animalistic and rough. Kerina gags and gasps for air as she gives her first blow job. Although it is taken, more than given. Pat pulls Kerina's pretty face vigorously onto his cock, and then he starts fucking it like it was a pussy. Despite Kerina's plan of controlling the situation, she is not ready for this and for a brief 80 seconds, the only sound is the slapping sound of Pat's cock slipping in and out of her mouth, of his balls slapping against Kerina's chin.

Suddenly a pulse of salty disgusting liquid splashes into her mouth, then another, then the cock is pulled out. Kerina kneels there stunned and more spurts of hot liquid splatter against her smooth skin. Ropes of cum hang off her cheeks, her lips, and off her breasts.

Pat finishes cumming on Kerina and he wipes his cock clean using a handful of her hair.

"Okay, I will talk to you later bitch," Pat says as he zips up and leaves, with Kerina still kneeling in the middle of the floor, naked, with ropes of cum hanging off her. The door slams as he walks out.

Kerina jumps unsteadily to her feet, and stumbles into the small bathroom. Washing her mouth out and washing her face, Kerina looks at her self disgusted. She starts to sob as she runs out to her bed and slips under the covers. She curls up in her bed, and soon falls into a deep sleep, wanting to escape everything.

to be continued...