Kerina's College Humiliation Pt. 05

Story Info
Our heroine starts investigating.
2.1k words
3.9
74.8k
6
0

Part 5 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Thank you for all those who have given me usable critical comment. I still would like to hear people's suggestion about what could happen to Kerina. )

(In the last chapter Kerina spent some time reflecting on her situation while sitting in the Security Office. When she was at last escorted home, the repugnant Security Guard Pat had blackmailed her into giving him a blow job. In a bid for time to clear her name, Kerina had given in and done the deed. After she had cleaned her self and fallen into a deep sleep...)And now, in response to requests for more detail and for the story to be longer, we begin the next chapter which I like to call:

Chapter 9 – Kerina has a shower and gets dressed.

Kerina slept a troubled sleep. She huddled up in her sheets, turning in a deep torment. Flashes of things that happened through out the day – her birthday – kept playing across the theatre that is her mind. Waking up in the library surrounded by people with her breasts exposed and a dildo in her, waking in class having apparently wet herself, getting her head stuck in the sink of the girls bathroom, and finally giving the fat gross security guard a blowjob.

The soft squeak of the front door indicating Lisa's return home penetrated her sleep and gave her some measure of comfort. Kerina fell deeper asleep and dreamt no more.

***********

"Hey sleepy head, are you going to wake up?" a sultry voice asked as Kerina awoke, a hand shaking her shoulder.

"Oh, uh morning," Kerina said giving a weak smile, looking up at her beautiful room mate. Lisa is 5'11 with long sandy brown hair, big brown eyes, tanned and pretty, Kerina could not help to admire Lisa's beauty.

"It's 10am. I am going out now, but you are usually up and doing your study or off to class somewhere by now, is everything okay? Did you get lucky last night?" Lisa teased cheekily.

"What? No!" Kerina stammered, blushing red, thinking of the blow job she had given, just a few feet from where they were now.

"Hmmm," Lisa said thoughtfully, "Well you have to get out more, girl. Anyway I will talk to you later."

"Okay, bye," Kerina said as Lisa walked to the front door, and with a final wave she was through it and gone, leaving Kerina alone in her room again.

Pulling back the covers, Kerina was surprised to discover she was naked. Thinking back she realised she had washed herself and jumped straight into bed, not even thinking about clothes. She was glad Lisa didn't realise she slept nude as she would have teased her no end.

Kerina swung her bare firm legs out of her bed and padded across to the small bathroom, the only door out of their room apart from the front door. Checking to make sure there was a towel, she turned on the shower, adjusted the water temperature and got in, eagerly soaking up the warmth of the water. It felt so good, running through her pretty light blonde hair, over her shoulders, down her sexy back, over the swell of her firm young breasts sitting high and proud on her chest, flowing over her firm buttocks and neatly trimmed young pussy, down her long athletic legs to her feet. She washed her hair vigorously, wanting to get all of the fat security guards seed out, and then soaped her body furiously cleaning herself.

After some time the water began to cool and she realised she had been in there for a long time. Turning off the tap she reached out and pulled a towel to her, and stood there with the towel wrapped around her, hugging in the warmth. Reluctantly Kerina began towelling herself, eventually drying herself and stepping out of the shower. Kerina walked out of the bathroom into the shared dorm room, wearing only her towel wrapped around her firm young body.

She looked around the small room, which she shared with Lisa. The front door standing in the middle of the wall to her left, a small kitchenette in the corner immediately to her left and a lounge chair and small TV set in the corner on the other side of the front door. To her right, in the other half of the room, sat the two single beds and two chest of drawers and a shared hanging closet. There really was little privacy in the room, apart from the bathroom, so Kerina was glad that she shared a room with Lisa. In fact at the moment, this was the only place she felt comfortable and safe.

Walking to the closet, Kerina swung open the door and choose a sensible white blouse from her half of the closet, and then she padded over barefoot to her chest of drawers. She pulled a pair of blue jeans from the bottom drawer (no repeat of the previous days embarrassments – she planned) and slid open her underwear drawer. Something was missing; she pulled out some socks, but oh! Her underpants were missing. She pulled out a nice simple white bra with printed red flowers on it and pushed her clothing around. Nope no underpants left. After quickly checking the other drawers and her pile of dirty clothes, Kerina realised that Lisa must be pulling another of her practical jokes.

Her thoughts turned back to the few harmless, but still embarrassing stunts that Lisa had pulled since Kerina had moved in here. Lisa had pretended to upload Kerina's information to a dating site and then had got her boyfriend, Ben, to pretend to respond to it. They had all laughed about it as it the trick was quickly revealed, but Kerina had her heart in her mouth in between. After getting to know Kerina, Lisa had started light hearted jabs about her needing to get out more, to meet boys etc. Kerina had endured it all, the same comment about her getting lucky anytime she got back to the room after 5pm, Lisa trying to set Kerina up with guys she knew as well as Lisa pulling Kerina's skirt down one time when Lisa's friends were over. They had laughed about it, but Kerina had felt embarrassed for days after. And now this!

Well, she was not going to be embarrassed today. She was determined to find out what was going on so she would just have to put up with no panties. Quickly getting dressed, finishing her outfit with a simple t-shirt, a hoodie jumper and socks, sandshoes and her Princess Aurora neklace, Kerina remembered that she would have to visit the security office to see if her bag had arrived from the library. Taking a deep breath, Kerina walked out of the dorm room and down the hall. It is a nice day, warm, sunny and lots of people around, enjoying the peaceful sunny day. Leaving the building, Kerina was certain she would solve this situation in short order.

Chapter 10 – Kerina the Sleuth.

In a few minutes Kerina was in sight of the Security Office, and her nerve failed her straight away. She almost turned and fled at the sight of the office, but using all her self control, Kerina told herself that is was simply a matter of priorities. She would go and look into where the condoms came from first. Yes, that's it, come back to the office later.

Anything not to see that gross guy, Pat, again.

No, no! Practicality; she wasn't scared of the security guard. She was in control. Okay, good. Confidently, Kerina set off to look for the pharmacies on University Campus.

*****

Walking into the small pharmacy in the main plaza of the university, Kerina glanced around the little store, a couple of rows of shelves, and a counter at the far end. Kerina walked confidently up the centre aisle and spoke to the little middle aged lady at the counter.

"Hi there, how are you? I was wondering if you sell....uhhm... condoms' Kerina finished blushing a little.

"What's that?" the old lady asked confused. Surely she had misheard the question this sweet little girl was asking.

"I was just wondering if you s-sell condoms?" Kerina asked, feeling a little embarrassed now.

"Well yes young lady, we do." The old lady pointed to a large display on one of the shelves Kerina had just walked past.

"Oh...uh thanks" Kerina said feeling dismayed as she saw the large range they had in the store.

"What sort are you looking for?" the old lady asked trying to be helpful,"is he big or small?" she asked in a quieter voice.

"What? Oh no! I don't want to have sex," Kerina said embarrassed.

"W-well, why do you want them? What are you looking for?" The old lady asked in a confused voice.

"I was just wondering if you have any that you can, like, print your name on?"

"What the? You want to print your name on some condoms?" The old lady asked even more surprised.

"N-no, I am just looking for the place that does it...you see I already have some with my name on them, well I only have one left now."

"Oh dear, you used them all did you?" The old lady asked looking clearly flustered, shocked.

"No, you, you don't understand. Please can you just tell me where I can get some more." Kerina said, embarrassed, frustrated that she was looking so foolish.

Swiftly changing her opinion of what is obviously a girl of loose morals, the old lady's face became stony. "Young lady, I am not sure what you are into, but this is a proper store. We don't sell any of your sorts of filth here. If it will get you out of my store any faster, I would suggest you look at one of the sex stores that are supposed to be down on Lewis Street, or just go back to wherever you purchased your last lot from. Now please leave."

"B-but I , I mean, I..." Kerina stammered, made nervous by the stern voice used on her. Unable to explain herself, and becoming more tongue tied, Kerina weakly thanked the lady and almost ran out the door.

Kerina walked out of the pharmacy and towards Lewis Street. She had never been this way, but she had memorised the local streets before she moved here, so at least she knew where to go. She was not aware that it was the local sex strip, with adult stores, nightclubs and street mimes!

As she walked along thinking of her next step, Kerina heard a voice call her name.

"Kerina! Wait up."

Turning, she saw the recently familiar figure of Jack jogging after her. Great, just what she needs. This guy was turning up all the time; obviously he had a thing for her. She really didn't need this sort of attention, particularly now of all times.

"Oh hi Jack. Uh, I am sorry, but I am really busy at the moment, so we can chat later okay?" she said feeling bad for brushing him off, but really desperate to track down the source of the condoms.

"That's no good," he said looking genuinely upset, "well what are you doing? Maybe I can tag along?"

"Uh, I don't think so, I could be a while."

"What are you doing?"

"I am, well, it is hard to explain. Some people have been playing tricks on me, and they used a condom, and I am trying to find out where it was made so I can find out who it was. So I have to go to Lewis Street. So I could be a while, if I have to look everywhere."

A look of surprise quickly passed over Jack's face, and he had to fight to keep his face calm and not laugh as he reflected on the actual source of the condom's. "Are you sure you should go there by yourself?" Jack asked, "It is a bit rough there for a girl by herself."

"Is it?" Kerina asked uncertainly

"Yeah, haven't you been there before?"

"Uh, n-no not really," Kerina admitted embarrassed.

"Well come on, I will go there with you. I don't have any classes today anyway. Let me help okay? It will be fun."

Frustrated with Jack, as he obviously had a crush on her and was using any excuse to spend time with her, Kerina however decided to take him up on his offer as she felt more worried about Lewis Street being rough, a possibility she hadn't thought of.

"Okay, well let's go," Kerina said.

"You won't regret it," Jack lied, smiling on the inside