Kerina's College Humiliation Pt. 08

Story Info
Kerina discovers her tormentor.
2.7k words
4.3
59.8k
10

Part 8 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story is fiction. This story is a continuation. If you haven't read the previous stories, I would suggest you read them first.)

(This installment of Kerina's crazy adventures has been delayed as the working draft was lost on my computer: (I have rewritten it, but it lacks a little detail I had been planning.) I hope you still enjoy it, and I am starting on the next chapter even as I upload this. Please send me your feedback. One last thing. I had a suggestion that Kerina might start to win a few rounds, as she is woefully behind at the moment. Please let me know what you think of Kerina making a fight back against all the people that have been taking advantage of her?)

Chapter 15 -- Coming from Behind

Kerina was running, blindly down the hallway, desperate to escape the echoing laughter coming from somewhere behind her, from the class room she was due to attend.

Kerina had just lived out another nightmare, in a week that was proving to be full of nightmares for her so far. She had just had her skirt taken away from her in the middle of the University hallway and then had been exposed to her Professor and her class.

Unable to deal with the reality of what had happened, Kerina had ran, blindly, just desiring to be away not thinking about where she was going.

"Hey babe, slow down."

Kerina almost jumped as she heard the words in the empty hallway. She looked around as she slowed down. She recognized the voice. It was Jack.

He was standing at the door of a classroom.

"Come in here babe, this room is empty."

Desperate for some privacy, Kerina almost ran in the door. Inside it was empty as he had described and there were just rows of old desks and a blackboard on the wall.

"Oh, Jack, Jack. It is horrible." She blubbered walking up to him, hanging her head in shame, just wanting to be taken care of. She knew that he had a crush on her, and she really didn't want to lead him on, but just now she really needed someone who cared for her and he was the only person there.

"What happened Kerina? Where are your pants?"

"I -- I don't know. I was just getting to class when suddenly some guy pulls my skirt down and then pulled at my top. I tried to fight him off but he knocked me down, and stole my skirt. What is worse is that we were just outside my classroom door and the Professor he opened the door and him and who knows how many others in there saw me. What am I going to do Jack? Why does this keep happening to me?"

"So you are saying others in your class saw you dressed like this?" Jack asked surprised.

"Yes, I had fallen over and I couldn't get up fast enough."

"Wow, shit. You do get into the worse situations don't you babe?"

"Yes, I don't know why," Kerina said starting to cry leaning her head against Jack's shoulder."

"Well, let's see babe, maybe I can shed some light," Jack said roughly pushing her away.

Kerina looked up surprised as he roughly pushed her away from him. Her big innocent eyes looking at him uncomprehending as he straightened his shirt where she had just been leaning against him.

"Shed some light?" Kerina asked.

"Yeah babe, shed some light. Fuck, you really are dumb aren't you. Ha! What am I asking? You were bare assed, out and about around the university, again! How many times does that make over the last two days? Look, let me spell it out. I am the one responsible for most of your troubles over the last two days. Well most of them. Your stupidity did get you into trouble a couple of times, but most of it was me." Jack monologued finishing with a shit-eating grin.

Kerina stood there, half exposed, feeling more shocked, "Your fault...wh-what does that mean?"

"Wh-wh-what does that mean," Jack mimicked Kerina's voice, "What it means you little slut is that I have been drugging you and fucking with you. But don't hate me babe, it is just a job. But now we have to step things up a notch. You ready? Ok, here I have a little sample of what I have on you babe," Jack said slamming down a manila folder on the desk top.

Kerina jumped surprised by the loud bang. Jack grinned at the scared look on her face and continued, "Have a look through if you like. Now my deal is this. I am going to ask you three things. When and what are up to me, but three things is what you are agreeing to. If you don't say yes to this within the next sixty seconds, I am walking straight from here to the Dean and I will be giving him everything I have on you. I don't know if he will believe me or not, but it's a chance I am willing to take. What about you? Think you will keep your scholarship here if he doesn't like what he sees?"

Kerina stood there dumbly, pussy bared, as her hand shakily opened the folder and flipped through a pile of photos. All of her and all in compromising positions. Kerina blushed as she saw herself in the library with a dildo sticking out of her, nude in the girls toilets, and the grainy photos of her having sex with three guys in a shop. She was horrified.

"Ok babe, that is almost sixty seconds. Yes or no?"

Kerina's mouth opened soundlessly, working up and down.

"Alright, I respect your wishes. I will go and see the Dean now," Jack said as he snatched up the folder, and strode towards the door.

"Wait No!"

Jack stopped his hand on the door knob, "You got an answer for me?"

"Yes! Yes. Whatever you say," Kerina said standing there looking very small and beaten. Jack was ecstatic.

"Ok, get you clothes off and lean over the desk. Th first thing I want to do is fuck you."

"What? Uh I mean here..."

"Okay, gotta go," Said Jack turning quickly back to the door and turning the handle.

"Wait. No. Okay, sorry sorry," Kerina said panicking, "I will do it," she said hastily pulling her blouse open and then pulling it and her bra off and dropping them on a near by desk.

Jack stopped and looked at her standing there naked now, her eyes moist from almost crying. He raised a quizzical eyebrow.

Kerina hastily dived for a nearby desk, laying on her tummy over it, her ass up in the air, offering herself to him. She felt so cheap and crude.

"Good job babe," Jack said and she heard the sound of his zipper being lowered. She soon felt his hands gripping her hips and his cock pushed between her pussy lips and he entered her roughly, with no concern for her comfort. His mechanical thrusts and the grunts and occasional swear word from Jack made Kerina feel like a chap hooker, or a blow up toy. He kept fucking her desiring only quick release and to make sure she knew she was beaten.

Jack enjoyed the feeling of his cock in her, so much better than when she was unconscious. He grinned to himself as he kept pumping her, briefly checking his watch. He didn't have long before the next part of his plan kicked in.

*****

Pat stomped annoyed through the hallway, he was hungry and his pizzas would be arriving any minute now. Instead of sitting in his expensive office chair watching the ice hockey, here he was responding to some vague anonymous 'tip off' that some class room was being used for non university purposes. He couldn't care less really, but didn't want to get busted for not doing anything if it turned into something later.

Pat arrived at the door. He turned the handle and walked in quickly. There were some gasps and a figure ran past him for the door. Too quick for Pat to grab. But there was still someone right there in front of him. Pat smile as he recognized the face looking back at him.

*****

Kerina was stunned as she heard the door burst open, suddenly Jack wasn't in her. She turned to see him zip up and run and even grab her clothes as he ran for the door. Kerina looked over her shoulder to see the surprised and then grinning face of Pat the Security Guard.

"Hey babe, looks like your boyfriend has run out on you. Don't worry, I have been wanting to try your ass out anyway babe. Just stay there and I'll unzip here."

Kerina whimpered as she felt new hands on her hips and then something hard pushed against her tight ass hole. New tars soon were falling down her cheeks.

*****

Unknown to Pat or Kerina a digital camera sat quietly on the shelf in the same classroom. It was recording and was pointed in the direction of the rooms' only two occupants. A fat security guard roughly fucking a young naked blonde University student.

It sat there recording the whole show.

Chapter 16

Kerina stopped at the entrance of her dorm, slightly out of breath. She stood there in only a long buttoned up shirt, too large for her, which fell to just two inches above her knees. Her hair was disheveled and her face red and blotchy from crying. '

Kerina rested for a moment, as walking here had been hard going. Pat had been very rough with her and now her ass was very sore. Kerina fidgeted even as she stood in front of the door, unable to stand comfortably.

Kerina realised that she was locked out again. Feeling foolish, she knocked gently on the door.

Kerina stood there for what seemed like ages, knocking twice more before she heard the sound of footsteps on the other side of the door.

The door opened inwards and Lisa's face appeared looking out.

"This had better be goo...oh Kerina?" Lisa asked surprised

"Hi Lisa, uh I don't have my keys.."

"Look honey, this isn't a good time," Lisa said in a low voice, opening the door more to reveal that she was only wearing a t-shirt also. It was a white thin cotton t-shirt and it left her midriff bare. Lisa was not wearing anything else apart from her t-shirt so a lot more of her was bare also. In fact Kerina was quite surprised as she was suddenly presented with Lisa's shaven pussy.

"We were just having some special time, uh you know," Lisa said blushing a little.

"Hey babe, come back to bed, I my cock needs to get back inside you," Lisa's boyfriends voice called out from inside.

"P-please Lisa, I am sorry, but I, I misplaced my keys, and..uh and my clothes," Kerina finished lamely.

"You what? What are you talking about?" Lisa asked confused.

"Uh it's a long story, please, just let me in to grab something to wear please," Kerina asked looking so lost and sad.

Lisa felt sorry for Kerina, but still hadn't quite got over coming out of the bathroom earlier to find that Ben had just watched Kerina getting dressed. Whereas Lisa had previously been at least half interested in getting Kerina to loosen up and meet people, she was starting to feel irritated and even jealous of her room mate.

This was likely what prompted Lisa then to grab the front hem of Kerina's shirt and pull it up to just below her boobs. Just to see if she is telling the truth, Lisa told herself. Lisa looked for a moment at the hapless teenagers' body half exposed in the dorm hallway. Holding it up for a few moments longer than necessary, Lisa then let the shirt fall back into place.

"Wow, you are nude under there Kerry," Lisa said grinning.

"Uh, yeah. I told you," Kerina said looking down embarrassed.

"Well, fine, come in but be quick. Then you need to go out for a while. Maybe you could even come back in the morning?" Lisa asked wanting to get back to her boyfriend now.

"In the morning? But what will I do for the night?" Kerina asked weakly walking in the door as Lisa stood aside for her.

"What the? Oh hi Kerina," Ben said surprised. He was sitting on Lisa's bed nude, his big erection sticking up between his legs.

"Cover yourself, you pervert," Lisa said more annoyed now.

Grinning, Ben pulled the sheet over his lap, covering himself, and yet somehow the tented sheet exaggerated his nakedness. Kerina looked at the floor embarrassed as she walked over to her corner of the room.

"Well, you have been saying you were going to your friends tonight, why don't you just do that?"

Kerina blushed at the thought of seeing Jane and her other friends. Kerina felt a sick feeling in her tummy as she imagined her friends finding out what she had been through in the last two days.

"Well, I can go there, but I haven't asked if I can stay the night.." Kerina said lamely

"Well, why not just ask? And if you can't stay at Jane', ask one of your other friends?"

"Okay, I will do that," Kerina said quietly.

"Good girl." Lisa smiled cheekily at Kerina, "well, let's get you out of here babe"

Kerina blushed as Lisa grabbed the front of her shirt and pulled it open baring her legs, pussy, tummy and breasts in clear view of Ben. Lisa giggled at the comical look of surprise on Kerina's face and took the opportunity to push the top off Kerina's shoulders and into a pile on the floor.

"Well, come on Kerina, get some clothes. You can't stand here like this all night."

Kerina blushed red and quickly ran to her cupboard and grabbed at the drawer pulling out the first clothes she found. Lisa stood by watching Kerina grab the stuff quickly and start pulling on a skirt which was apparently more something for the beach. In her haste to cover herself, Kerina wasn't paying attention.

Ben was finding himself even more aroused now, Lisa was sucking his cock moments ago, then she answered the door in just a t-shirt and now her room mate had walked in nude and was dressing in front of him again.

He felt like he was in some badly scripted porn movie. He quickly decided that if there was another knock on the door, he wouldn't be answering it, as the last thing they needed now was a plumber who had come to fix the pipes!

Kerina pulled a t-shirt on over her head, desperate to cover her breasts as she stood there watched by Lisa and Ben.

Lisa grabbed Kerina's hand just as her top covered her breasts, not allowing her to get anything else.

"Come on Kerry, you have your clothes now. I need to get back to Ben," Lisa said, getting excited at the prospect of sending Kerina back out like this. Lisa had seen the dried cum on Kerina's body and wondered what had happened. Well, she didn't really care. Maybe she would get fucked again.

Lisa grinned at the thought of a group of guys banging her pretty little dorm room mate. She decided she would definitely think of a way to help the little priss out more in the future. Out of her clothes. Hee hee!

"Okay Kerina, well see you in the morning," Lisa said ushering Kerina through the door.

"But, uh, that is," Kerina stammered as Lisa helped her through the door, smiled good bye and shut the door in Kerina's face.

Kerina stood there stunned. Once back at her dorm, at least Kerina had felt some safety, but now she was back out in the hallway wearing a short blue summer skirt and a white short sleeved t-shirt with Princess Aurora on the front. Kerina hand not had the time to get panties or a bra and her t-shirt did not hide her lack of underwear at all.

With little choice, Kerina turned and walked down the stairs. Looks like she would be going to Jane's and hopefully she would be able to stay there. Kerina shivered as she stepped outside. The sun was starting to set and it was getting cold. Kerina strode determined down the street to Jane's place.

To be continued...