Kerri and Sarah Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah asks Kerri to take her virginity.
2.8k words
4.55
62.5k
26

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 09/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J_Kincaid
J_Kincaid
32 Followers

Kerri sat up. "If I'm going to have sex I'm wearing far too many clothes. What do you think I should do?"

Sarah smirked. "I think you should take them off and let me see that pretty pussy."

Kerri clucked her tongue. "I call it my cunt."

"Isn't 'cunt' a naughty word?" Sarah asked.

"I'm a naughty girl... I mean, come on, look at what I've got myself into here." Karen said matter-of-factly. She had been naughty enough tonight for the rest of her life, she thought. Walking upstairs she'd seen Sarah's bedroom door slightly open, and snuck up only to see her sister masturbating to a lesbian porn magazine. When Sarah had called out her older sister's name in the throes of self-induced passion, it had freaked Karen out, and things had quickly become weirder from there. Now Sarah was in her bed, a bed they used to jump on as kids, on which the two young women were about to do something incredibly profane.

She stood up and pulled off her blouse. Karen was only a 34B and rarely bothered to wear a bra, but she had a pink floral print one on today. Airports were usually cold, and cold equaled hard nipples, which meant untoward stares from strangers.

"Do the panties match?" Sarah asked, lying on the bed, legs hanging off. She adjusted her robe so that Karen could get a good look at her lithe nineteen-year-old body.

"Of course they do. Since when does the carpet not match the drapes, sis?"

"Since you dyed your hair blonde in tenth grade." Sarah quipped. "Or I should say tried. And it came out more orange than blonde. You looked like a carrot in drag."

Karen furrowed her brow. "Smooth line, that just makes me sooo wet."

Sarah feigned a pout. "I sowwy, Kerri." She stood up and walked over to hug her sister, but her hands quickly roamed lower than her waist. Instead, she grabbed Karen's tight cheeks with both hands and squeezed, pressing their hips together. "I can't believe how nice you look. God, I've always been jealous of your little ass."

"Wait until I get all my clothes off." Karen said. Sarah sat down and circled her nipples with her fingers while Karen tried to make a big deal out of disrobing. Despite her mediocre college volleyball career, Karen had always been a bit of a klutz when it came to dancing, and she knew that a striptease for Sarah would only result in her crashing to the floor. Instead, she decided to try a lapdance. She sat down in Sarah's lap, stuck her breasts in her face, and brought her hands up to her waist.

"Take it off." she commanded. Sarah nuzzled Karen's breasts and reached around to unclasp Karen's bra.

"Ooh! No tan lines. I didn't know they had nude beaches in Tampa..." she asked. She took one of Karen's breasts in her hand, cupped it gently, and squeezed. Karen bit her lip as Sarah tentatively took her sister's nipple into her mouth.

"Ooh, Shi-shi... mmm... suck it. That's good. Play with it with your tongue."

Sarah circled Karen's now-erect nipple a few times with her tongue, sucking it into her mouth and letting go. She moved back and forth between them as Karen gyrated on her lap, running her hands up and down the girl's arms and shoulders. It had been a long time since even Karen's on-again, off-again boyfriend had paid any attention to her tits. Sarah's tongue and warm mouth felt wonderful against her nipples. Her juices were really flowing now.

She stood up, pulled off her shorts and panties, and teasingly turned a 360 for her sister. She also pulled the scrunchie from her hair, allowing her long brunette locks to fall free.

"See anything you like?" she asked.

"I see plenty I like." Sarah said. "Lay down here next to me."

Sarah slid over and Karen laid beside her on the bed. They touched tentatively, carefully, like two new young lovers who had never met but were determined that tonight would be the night. Karen took Sarah in her arms and kissed her, softly at first, nuzzling her cheeks and her neck, then more intensely, reveling in her soft skin and musky smell. She knew what Sarah smelled like, but this was a different smell, a grown-up smell - and she liked it. Her attention turned further south, to Sarah's breasts and those pert, pink nipples. Just to return the favor from a few minutes ago.

"Mmm... god... If you don't eat my pussy soon I'm going to explode, Kerri." Sarah gasped. Karen was having a fun enough time playing with Sarah's tits, but she obliged the younger girl and traced her way down her torso to the warm, inviting spot between her thighs, planting soft kisses on her smooth belly along the way. She had no trouble parting Sarah's legs, and saw up close that very pretty shaved pussy that her sister had been frantically rubbing just a few minutes before.

"Mmm... yes, Kerri, yes, please lick me."

Karen leaned down and inhaled her sister's scent deeply. She licked her fingers and made a V-shape, and rubbed up and down the outside of Sarah's labia. Her sister bucked her hips, raising them to meet Karen's fingers. Karen rubbed the outside of Sarah's pussy a few times before taking a finger from her other hand and slipping it inside.

Sarah moaned audibly. "Oh, fuck, Kerri."

"Hush. If you wake up Mom I don't even..." Kerri put two fingers up to Sarah's mouth. They were slick with her juices, and rather than accept the criticism, Sarah took Karen's fingers into her mouth and hungrily sucked her own pussy juices off. That was something she sure didn't learn from me, Karen thought. I'm gonna have to hack her laptop and see what she's been getting into.

"I said, lick me." she demanded, playfully biting her sister's fingers.

Karen let out a small grunt. "If you insist."

Sarah could feel Karen's warm breath on her pussy, and her finger inside felt way better than anything she had done to herself during her solo playtime. Karen lowered her head and licked Sarah's pussy, with long, flat strokes, cupping her tongue as she reached her clit. Sarah ground her pussy into Karen's face and placed her hands on her sister's head.

"Oh, god, sis, that's amazing. Yes. Yes. Fuck. Oh god, that feels good."

Karen took that as approval of her ministrations, and continued to lick Sarah. God, this is weird, she thought. She'd given head to a girl before, but Sarah's juices were all over her face. Keiko had gotten wet but never like this.

Sarah, for her part, was three steps away from nirvana. Her fingers pinched hard at her nipples, she arched her back, and rocked her hips back and forth, desperate for Karen to get her off. Karen slid another finger into Sarah and began rubbing more urgently, paying a little more attention to her clit.

"You ready to come, Shi-shi?" she said, her mouth still wrapped around Sarah's pussy.

"Oh, god, yes... fuck, yes... Kerri, I'm so wet, your tongue's so good..."

"Say it then."

Sarah tilted her head. "Say w-what?"

"Say, 'Kerri, make me come.'"

Sarah's breath was raspy and Karen was wondering if she might pass out when she finally did get over the edge. "Fuuuuckkkk.... I'm almost there..."

Karen took her tongue away, reached up and kissed Sarah deeply, allowing her to taste herself again.

"Tell your big sister you want it. You want to come. Say it!" she said forcefully, staring directly into Sarah's eyes.

"Kerri... I want to come, oh god, I want it so bad... please make me come, Kerri, make me come!" the young girl pleaded.

That was all big sister needed. She dove into Sarah's pussy again, her tongue diving deep into her sister's love tunnel to savor her folds, her nose buried in her soft, hairless mound, her fingers sliding in and out, in and out. She wanted to experience Sarah's climax, she thought, as badly as Sarah wanted to give it to her.

The young girl bucked her hips one last time, gasped, and yelled out. "FUCK! FUCK! YES! YES! KERRI! I'm cuuuummmmmmiiiiiinnnggggg!"

Karen's eyes went wide. Apparently Sarah was a screamer. She put her hand up to cover her sister's mouth, but it was too late. Sarah's orgasm washed over her and she pressed her pussy into Karen's face, cutting off Karen's air supply and coating her lips and nose with her wetness.

Finally, Sarah collapsed onto the bed, panting. Karen climbed up beside her, gently stroking her pussy with one hand and sliding another under her head to pull her close. Sarah was crying again, tears of joy this time, Karen supposed. She kissed her sister - she certainly couldn't call her a baby anymore - kissing the tears away, the rush of adrenaline giving way to the silence and serenity of afterglow.

"Oh my god." Sarah said, suddenly laughing. "I, um, lost control for a minute there."

"A minute?" Karen asked.

Sarah sighed deeply. "Oh my god, Kerri, I have NEVER EVER come like that..."

Karen blushed reflexively. "Thanks, I think."

"No, seriously, never like that. Your tongue is fucking amazing. I cannot believe Keiko broke up with you if you eat pussy like that."

Sarah snuggled up to Karen. She looked down at her sister's carefully trimmed pussy. She reached down, running her fingers through the curly pubic hair.

"You want me to, um, take care of that?" she giggled, kissing Karen. For having never had a boyfriend, Karen thought, Sarah was a damn good kisser. Of course, the best kiss she'd ever had before tonight was also from a girl. Maybe women just knew better.

"Sarah, um. I don't think --"

"I am pretty sure that thinking will not help you at this point."

Karen sighed. "What the hell. We'll never be able to tell anyone about this, so I might as well enjoy one night of complete depravity. Let's see if you learned anything in the last hour."

Sarah leaned over and pinched one of Karen's nipples, provoking a squeak. "God, I love your little titties. They're so cute."

Then she climbed down and sat between Karen's parted legs.

"Lean down so I can put my legs over your shoulders." Karen instructed. Sarah did as she suggested, and was rewarded with unrestricted access to Karen's juicy cunt.

"You look so dirty down there, Sarah. I don't know why, but you do."

Sarah rubbed Karen's pussy up and down just as she had done to her. She reached up to play with one of Karen's nipples, but Karen took her hand and put it under her ass.

"Hold my ass up, I'll take care of my tits. Just lick me up and down, slow. You can draw circles around my clit with your tongue if you want, I really like when people do that."

"Oh, the old alphabet trick I've 'read' about?" Sarah asked.

"That's it. Spell my name, bitch." Karen laughed. Sarah lowered her mouth to Karen's crotch and kissed around her thighs. Her sister had been such a tease, so Sarah was determined that she would prolong her orgasm as long as she could.

Karen's mind was racing. The wine was beginning to wear off and she was naked, in her childhood bedroom, with a girl between her legs. A girl she'd known since they were both in diapers, a girl with whom she shared a mother, a love of peanut butter and marshmallow sandwiches, and god, even underwear that Karen had grown out of. And now this same girl was putting her tongue on the most private areas of her body. She wanted to pull away, she wanted to get on the next plane back to Tampa and forget that this night had ever happened, to get back to her normal life. Maybe without the asshole boyfriend. Maybe she'd find herself another girl to shack up with - that sounded reasonable - but this, the here and now, was all just too strange.

Fortunately for Karen, her body had other inclinations. It needed release, needed to come, needed to ride this other woman's face until it got what it wanted. And so it did. Karen ground her pussy into her younger sister's face.

"Lick my cunt, Sarah. Oh, yes." she said in a low moan.

Sarah wrapped her arms around Karen's thighs and pulled her legs as far apart as she could, naturally spreading the girl's labia. Karen's clit was fully engorged, a beautiful little pink nub at the top of her cunt, and Sarah took it into her mouth and suckled it greedily, trying her best to keep her teeth covered as she'd read in that magazine. Karen was in no position to give advice. She was very nearly humping Sarah's mouth now, her fingers clamped tight around her nipples.

"Oh, fuck. Yes, Shi-shi, suck my clit. Oh, god, mmm, finger my pussy, fuck me, Sarah, fuck me!" she pleaded loudly, forgetting her own advice to stay quiet. Her body needed to be fucked, to be used, and she would do anything to get it. Her head was tingling as all the free blood in her body seemed to rush between her legs.

"Oh, god, sis, you taste so good." Sarah said, to mumbled replies from Karen as she licked and sucked. Carefully, she inserted one finger, then two, and then was astonished to be able to fit three fingers deep into Karen's cunt. The younger girl wondered if her big sister had one of those big dildos like she saw in the back of her magazine. Briefly. Her attention was soon returned to more important matters.

"Yes! FUCK! Fuck me, Sarah! Fuck my wet cunt with your fingers! Keep sucking my clit, don't stop, don't you ever fucking stop... Oh god..."

Sarah sped up and Karen thrust down with her hips to meet her, driving Sarah's fingers all the way inside her. Sarah kept licking Karen's clit. She could feel Karen's heart pulsing, beating like a hummingbird, as her fingers moved in and out.

Finally Karen's body could take it no longer. She felt like she was going to black out, but she didn't. Instead, wave after wave of pleasure began to wash over her, sending shivers through every nerve in her body.

"Oh, my god, Sarah..."

Sarah fixed her gaze on her sister's face. "Open your eyes, Karen."

Karen opened her eyes, staring at the ceiling.

"No. Look in my eyes. Look at me while you come."

Karen looked down and saw Sarah's beautiful brown eyes staring at her. That was all it took for the full force of her orgasm to hit her, and she screamed and cried and swore and grabbed her sister's head and pushed it between her thighs.

"FUCK! OH MY GOD, SARAH!"

Sarah did her best to ride the waves of pleasure rushing over Karen, gasping for breath as she suckled her clit. She could feel Karen's vaginal walls clamp down around her fingers and hold them tight as they pulsed and quivered. Finally, Karen collapsed into the bed, her eyes rolled back in her head, and she too fell to the side. Eventually she found the strength to crawl up beside Karen.

"Well, at least you're still alive." she said, when Karen finally opened her eyes again, breathing heavily, her hips still quivering. "I think you, uh, lost control for a minute there."

Karen managed a weak laugh through what she was sure was hyperventilating. Then she did lose control and started to cry. These, too, were tears of joy, of release, of exuberance. At this one moment, she felt more complete, more relaxed, more content, than she'd been in years.

This time it was Sarah's turn to hold her sister, and she brought her head to her ample breasts. Karen sniffled. She could smell the scent of their sex in the air, a musky, pungent odor that was now engraved in her memory forever. She laughed, her eyes red, her nose running, her nipples tingling and the fire in her cunt smoldering, extinguished for now.

"Shh, shh, Kerri." Sarah consoled her, playing with her hair. "I love you so much. You're so wonderful. Even if you do have a snot bubble coming out of your nose."

Karen looked up into her sister's eyes again, those soulful brown eyes that had brought on the most intense orgasm of her life. True, they were full of love, curiosity, optimism and admiration, just as they'd always been, but they were different somehow. Sarah had become a woman tonight, in more than one way. Neither of them knew what would happen next, but something deep inside Karen was glad that she had been a part of it.

She kissed Sarah on the cheek and rested her head on her chest again, nuzzling into her breasts, and was asleep before she knew it.

J_Kincaid
J_Kincaid
32 Followers