Kerri and Sarah Ch. 03

Story Info
A chat with Kerri's mom reveals some hidden secrets.
3k words
4.39
36.6k
27

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 09/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J_Kincaid
J_Kincaid
32 Followers

Author's Note: Readers, thanks for all the feedback you've given on previous chapters. I enjoy reading about your trying to get into Kerri's and Sarah's heads as they travel through this dirty little love story. From here on, things get a little more serious and intense.

As always, I write for my own enjoyment, but I share for yours! Enjoy.

~~~

A familiar sound stirred Karen from a deep sleep: songbirds chirping in the tree outside her upstairs window. She opened her eyes, wiped the sleep from their corners, and looked around.

Had it all been a dream? It must have been.

She shook her head. Fuck. She could still smell Sarah's perfume on her sheets, her hair on her pillow. The sharp smell of sex was still in the air too. But Sarah was gone, the door was closed, and the only warmth she felt was from the sun tickling her face through the branches of the maple tree.

Karen fell back into her pillow and pulled another one over her head. Her head was pounding. She had come home to spend one last summer with Sarah before she went off to college. Sex wasn't really an item on the itinerary, although she was in a bit of a dry spell since dumping the boyfriend - again. Sure, if the opportunity presented itself, she'd take it, but really, Kerri? she asked herself. Last night? With Sarah?

A familiar twinge crept up her spine from below. Her clit wanted attention again. Her nipples were hard from the cool air in the room and her warm fingers felt good as she passed them over her naked body. Sarah had satiated her lust last night, but that was then, this was now.

Karen pulled the covers up to her chest. For some reason she felt immodest playing with herself in her childhood bed, but now she was incredibly horny and needed release. Her fingers roamed, exploring her soft skin, still sticky in spots from the night before. Her cunt quivered and she let out a soft moan as she dipped a finger, then two inside herself, using the moisture to lubricate her clit. She ground her hips against her hand, closed her eyes and let her mind wander.

What it wandered to was Sarah. In her mind's eye she pictured her little sister between her legs again, and it was no longer Karen's own hand rubbing her cunt, it was Sarah's. It was Sarah's mouth on her nipples, Sarah's sweet perfumed hair and soft lips, Sarah's wonderful pussy turning to face her as her young sister bent down so they could 69. She came, forcefully, unexpectedly, moaning her sister's name.

"Oh, fuck! Sarah! Yes, honey! Yes!"

She kept rubbing her clit and finger-fucking herself, and a second mini-climax washed over her, then a third, fourth, and after that she lost count. Each one caused Sarah's name to escape her lips, although she forced herself not to make any noise. It felt like they would never stop, but finally her body was so shaky that she had to pull her hand away.

She lay there for several minutes, catching her breath. Finally she hauled herself out of the bed, tossed the blankets over the wet spot she'd made in the sheets, put on her robe and walked down the hall to the bathroom. A shower would make it all go away, wouldn't it?

It didn't. She stayed there, facing the wall, soaking in the steam of the shower. The gentle pressure of the water rolled down her back, across and down the crack of her ass, until droplets dripped off her outer lips. She turned and turned the spray on full, allowing it to douse her, her hands pinching her nipples and rubbing her clit to yet another orgasm. When the water turned tepid and her fingers wrinkled, she dried off and decided to pull herself together and go downstairs.

Sarah must have gone to work at the plant nursery, she thought, peeking into her bedroom. The robe she had worn last night was hanging on a hook on the back of her door. Karen pulled it down and held it up to her nose, inhaling her sister's scent. It smelled like her perfume and her pussy and Karen caressed her face with the silk before putting it back on the hook and walking downstairs.

Her mom was downstairs in the kitchen, still in her bathrobe. Karen kissed her on the top of the head.

"Morning, sweetie."

"Hi Mom."

"You slept in late. Jet lag sucks, doesn't it?" her mother asked.

"It does." Karen sighed. "Mmm, coffee." Her mother had never kept soda in the house, so the girls both grew up drinking coffee in the morning along with their orange juice. And to Karen, not even Starbucks could hold a candle to her mom's hot, black coffee.

"You know, Mom, it's a wonder any of us ever sleep after inheriting your coffee habit." she smiled, taking a sip from a large cup and sitting down across from her mother.

"Really? I usually sleep great." The tone in her voice completely escaped Karen's 'oh shit' detector, which usually told her when she was in trouble.

"You also work, plus teach photography, plus spend insane hours in that dark room of yours. I don't know when you sleep, but I'm glad you do."

"Photo is a lost art, baby. The squirrel at the park doesn't care about how its iPhone photo comes out." She took a long sip of her coffee. "It's a wonder I got a wink last night though, what with how you two were carrying on."

Karen nearly spit her coffee all over the table.

"Y-y-y-you... you h-h-h-heard that...?" she stammered, feeling her heart stop for just a second. It was definitely not a pleasant feeling.

Karen's mom smirked and stirred her coffee nonchalantly. "The way Sarah was moaning and you were screaming? How could I not?"

Karen hung her head. She wanted to say a million things, and yet she didn't feel like any of them would have made a difference. After what seemed like an eternity, her mom reached over and cupped her hand.

"Honey, it's OK."

Karen burst into tears at the suggestion. "No! It's not OK! She's my sister! She's my baby sister! I'm not supposed to do that! I'm supposed to protect her! I'm supposed to..."

Her mom stood and walked to the counter to retrieve a box of tissues. She pulled a clump of them from the box and handed it to Karen, who blew her nose loudly and wiped the tears from her eyes. "You can't tell me it's OK. I won't let you tell me it's OK."

"Then I won't. What I mean is, it's not unexpected. You girls have always been closer than any sisters I've ever known. All her life, Sarah's idolized you. She's been trying to emulate you, Kiki. Trying to impress you. Trying to make you proud of her. She loves you more than anything. And that's a hard thing for a mother to say, believe me, but I can see it in her eyes."

Karen snuffed. "I took advantage of her, mom."

"You did what your bodies told you to do. We're all human, we do silly things sometimes. I didn't expect to hear you fucking the shit out of her, but..."

"Mom!"

"... what?"

"Don't talk about it like that."

"Well, baby, it's not like you don't have desires."

"Not for my sister. Not for Sarah." she protested, blowing her nose again. "And she shouldn't have those feelings for me. It's not right. It's one thing to fantasize, another to --"

Her mother said nothing, stirring her coffee.

"Mom... it just happened. I didn't know what to do. I was drunk, she was a mess... and then before I knew it we were kissing, and..."

Her mother put her hands on Karen's shoulders. "Did I ever tell you why your father left, Karen?"

Karen looked up and shook her head. "No. ... I guess after a while it didn't matter much."

Her mother pulled a chair closer and sat down next to Karen.

"Your father left because I made him. Oh, that was a bad day. You were six and in school that day, thank god. I came home early from a photo shoot because the guy we were supposed to do a shoot for had plane trouble in Denver and couldn't fly in. I walked in the door..."

She froze, reliving the events of the day in her mind's eye.

"... I walked upstairs because I didn't see anyone in the living room. I called out for Jack and then the babysitter, and nothing. I checked the nursery and Sarah wasn't there either. Then I heard noises in the bedroom."

"What happened?"

"Well, I walked in, and Jack was there. He was balls-deep in the babysitter. The fourteen-year-old babysitter. In OUR bed. She was wearing MY lingerie. Do you know where your sister was?"

"I'm not sure I want to know."

"She was in the bed with them. Right next to him as he fucked that poor girl. Watching them as he came inside her, as he called her a nasty little whore..." A tear welled up in her eyes and she wiped it away with the sleeve of her pajama top.

"Mom." Karen said. "I.... I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"Don't be." her mother said, wiping her eyes. She got up and walked over to the cupboard, pulled a bottle of whiskey from the shelf, and brought it back to the table. She splashed a very generous shot of it into her coffee, and Karen had a feeling this wasn't the first time she had done that. She declined when her mom tilted the bottle in her direction. She was already numb in so many ways.

"The son of a bitch swore that it was only that time, that the babysitter had been changing her diaper and it just happened. And he swore up and down that it would never happen again, and that he'd never even think about touching either of you girls..." she said, the derision in her voice fading to soft, quiet, focused defiance, a trait of her mother's that Karen had always admired. "But I knew then that he liked young girls. You were old enough to know what was right and what wasn't, and I knew you would have said something. But I couldn't take the chance that he wouldn't try something with Sarah - or that he already had. I couldn't allow anything to happen to my babies."

A long, uncomfortable silence fell over the table.

"So we left Michigan." Karen said softly.

Her mother nodded. "But not before I beat him to a pulp with Granddad's old cane. He wailed more than Sarah did from all the racket. Even if I could have afforded to keep the house I knew there was no way I could ever stay there knowing what he'd done inside it. Knowing every day I unlocked that door, I'd relive that. So I took you girls, filed for divorce, packed everything in the car I could fit, and we left."

"I remember now." Karen recalled fuzzy memories of sitting in the back seat of a rusty Toyota hatchback, marveling at the scenery crossing the Rocky Mountains, and nights spent in sleazy cheap motels with a crying baby who wouldn't sleep until both Karen and her mom were cuddled up beside her in the bed.

"I just drove. And drove. Looking for somewhere that I could build a new life for us. Eventually we ended up here. Grandma lent me some money and I started renting this place, the first one I found, and it took some work..."

Her voice cracked as she felt the tears welling up again.

"... but I made it the best home that I could for you."

Karen leaned over and kissed her mom on the forehead.

"You did, Momma. You did."

Karen felt an emptiness in the pit of her stomach. "You need to eat something, Mom. Filling the hole in your stomach with whiskey is for college kids. Trust me, I know."

Her mother nodded. "Grandma sent some fresh blueberry jam last week. It's in the refrigerator door."

"She still cans blueberries at her age?"

"You come from a line of very strong-willed women, Karen. Never tell an O'Malley girl that there's something we can't do. We'll go through hell just to spite you."

Karen made wheat toast and they spread the thick preserves over the bread. Both ate ravenously, Karen desperate to quell her hangover and her mother to ward one off.

"Mom... does Sarah know ANYTHING about this?" she asked, with a look of concern.

"She does, but it's not because anyone's ever told her. Somehow I think she remembers, because when someone asks about her father, she gets this look in her eye. It's a look of disdain, of sheer intolerance, like if he were face-to-face with her, she would cut his heart out and stomp on it."

"The same look that you had in your eyes just a few minutes ago, Mom."

"Oh, don't be silly." her mother said nonchalantly. "If I were face-to-face with him I would cut his dick off and shove it up his ass, then take a melon baller to his eyes."

Karen's eyes went wide.

Her mother laughed. "He tried to call here once, after you left for college. Said he had seen Sarah's picture on Facebook and wanted to reconnect. I suggested that he move somewhere, preferably somewhere beyond Jupiter. Believe me, honey, I WANTED to kill him. I wanted to. But I knew that it would be hard to raise you girls if I was doing life without parole."

Karen placed her hands over her mother's. "I don't think they would have convicted you. But... this still doesn't tell me why Sarah came out to me, then came on to me."

"Sarah threw herself into her studies after you left for college. She couldn't bear to tell you how much she missed you and wanted you here... she wanted to be strong. So she did what all the women in our family do: she transferred all that nervous energy into something else. Somehow it never occurred to her that she was growing up. Now mind you, I rather liked not having to deal with boys hanging around, but I had no idea how much she was into girls until I found her porno stash." Her mother giggled. "God, that girl has a DVD hidden in her closet that would make Jenna Jameson blush."

"Mom! Please tell me you didn't snoop around my room like that."

"Oh, honey, I know about the vibrator you kept in the pair of socks at the bottom of your fourth drawer, AND about the condoms you hid in that side pocket on your purse."

Karen was mortified. "The vibrator? Oh my god, MOM!"

"What, you aren't surprised I knew about the condoms?"

"No... well, yes! YES! I mean, I knew you thought I was..."

"Getting it on with Colin? Oh, it was obvious, sweetie! You turned to jelly whenever he'd come over to hang out with us. He was a really sweet boy. And the way you used to tease him, oh, he must have had a fantastic dick."

"Mother." Karen said, blushing. "I cannot believe we are discussing this."

"Oh, I knew it!" she said, happily clapping her hands. "Did you ever wonder why I didn't give you any shit? Why I never had "the talk" with you? I never had to. You were using protection. Now, as for the vibrator? Well, you were a really smart kid, Kiki, but you hid it in a pair of socks and then hid THAT in a pair of jeans. You never wore either."

"Lesson learned, I guess." Karen mused.

"Yes: Wash your own damn clothes." her mother joked. She raised her coffee cup, and Karen clinked hers against it in a mock toast.

"You still didn't answer my question about why Sarah wanted me to be her first... uh..."

"Partner? Girl? Lover? Only she can tell you that. I do know this: she has been insanely horny since you agreed to come home from college. So I'm glad she finally got some of those ya-yas out, even if it did mean I thought the roof would collapse."

"MOM!" Karen hissed. "We were NOT that loud. The house is... it's thinly insulated, that's all."

Karen could feel the blood rush to her head as she turned a dark shade of red. Her mother had been listening to them, not that they had given her an option. But she felt the same kind of embarrassment she would have felt if her mom had walked in on her and Colin fucking.

Finally Karen's mother laughed. "Sweetie. I really don't care if you fucked your sister. Or if you keep fucking her. It's not the weirdest thing I've ever seen, believe it or not."

Karen turned a deeper shade of red. "I knew there was something in those photo journals you keep locked up. But I am NOT going to... sleep with Sarah... again."

"That's your decision. I'm just saying I don't mind. Just please, for the love of god, try and be a little quieter. Ok?"

"I just told you. It is NOT going to happen. Last night was a lapse in judgement. A booze-addled lapse in judgement. And it will NOT happen again."

Karen's mother stood up to put her coffee cup in the sink. She kissed Karen on the top of the head.

"Your sister is a horny little dyke, Kiki. Her body is telling her she wants pleasure - but what she needs is guidance. She needs somebody strong to lean on. And you've always been that person for her. When someone puts that amount of trust in you, don't do anything more for her than you're comfortable..."

She headed for the bedroom. "But do everything for her that you can."

Karen sat there at the table alone for a long moment. Alone with her thoughts and the silence of the house. She poured a double shot of whiskey into her coffee cup and gulped it down.

It was time to go for a walk.

J_Kincaid
J_Kincaid
32 Followers