Kerri joins The Card Game

Story Info
Neighbors wife plays cards and more.
987 words
3.79
160.3k
9
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My partner Barbara and her friend Adrienne had gone on a girls night out so I invited a few friends over to play a little poker. I'm Steve and attending the game was Charles a 50 something executive, Troy a 20 something fitness instructor and Gary a 40 odd year old guy I work with.

The game had been going a while when there was a knock at the door and it was Kerri from next door. Kerri is around 40 married to Phil with a couple of kids. She has red brown short hair, great 36" boobs and a fit body with a firm bum. Charles, Troy and I all fucked Kerri at a recent hot tub night orgy. Gary had never met her.

Kerri was looking for Barb as Phil was doing an all night shift at work and she was bored. When I told her where Barb was and who she was with Kerri resigned herself to the fact it would be extremely late before Barb returned. Kerri said she didn't want to interrupt our game and said her goodnights. We insisted that she stays and chats, as she was alone. Kerri pulled up a chair and we got her a brew.

Kerri is not much of a drinker especially beer and we were drinking premium strength so after just two she was slurring her words. I remember she told us that she had a tendency towards exhibitionism when drinking.

Kerri asked if she could play and I told her she needed some money. We were playing just 50c a hand and she only had $2. She lost that in four hands so I said you can borrow some money off me but if you loose it you must give me your blouse. Kerri in her inebriated state agreed and I lent her $10.

Kerri was a poor player and didn't win a hand. Soon the money was gone and she being the sport she is began unbuttoning her top. Troy said why don't we just play for clothes, strip poker. All the guys were happy as Kerri always lost and Kerri said why not. She got her forth beer and the game began.

Kerri lost her shoes on the first hand then her blouse on the second. She took it off exposing her 36"c cup breasts in a lace pushup bra. The bra was see through enough to see her erect nipples. Well Gary had never seen Kerri before and he was concentrating more on her breasts than the cards. He lost three consecutive hands. Gary was now bare feet and sans shirt.

Charles and I lost our shoes and Troy also lost his shoes and shirt. Troy has a great body and Kerri was the one to now lose concentration. A lost hand and she stood and slid her very tight jeans down over her buffed bum and legs and stepped out of them. She now only had on a Black thong and her bra.

It was Gary who next lost a hand and he slipped his jeans down over his boxers and was sporting a noticeable bulge in the front. Troy lost a hand and slipped down to a pair of briefs which showed the outline of his shorter than average but very fat prick.


Kerri lost again and she soon was shaking her wonderful tits in front of us. Her nipples were very erect showing she was turned on. Charles and I lost a couple of hands and we were all down to our undies. Next hand someone would be nude.

Kerri drew four cards and everyone was optimistic but jagged a full house leaving Gary as the loser. Gary stood and slipped his thumbs under the waistband of his boxers and bending over dropped them to the floor. When he stood up he exposed to us all a very hard, thick and gnarly 7" cock. Kerri whistled in appreciation.

The next hand and Kerri was naked. She made a show of removing her panties despite a stagger or two. Kerri's pussy was glistening and you could smell she was excited. Troy who was sitting next to her reached over and run a finger over her slit as she stood in front of him. Kerri was now not in control.

Gary stood and walked over to he and began playing with her tits and nipples. He bent his head down and sucked the right tit into his mouth. By this time Troy had two fingers up her and Kerri was stroking Gary's prick. I said lets take this to the bedroom. Kerri lead the way. She sat on the bed and guided Gary's big dick into her mouth. She only sucked about half in three times when he sent his load down her throat.

Troy then lay her down and started eating her cunt for all it was worth. I moved up to her mouth and she sucked my average dick like there was no tomorrow. Charles and Troy worked as a team on her pussy and she soon came. Charles and then Troy fucked her while she sucked the juice out of me.

Charles and Gary left soon after and Troy and I showered with Kerri and then I fucked her doggy while she sucked Troy. He was insatiable and while I the old man tried to sleep he screwed Kerri at least six times with his fat tool.

I awoke when Barb began sucking my cock. It was morning and I looked over and Kerri and Troy were gone. Barb looked a mess her hair all over the place, I wondered what she had been up too. She stripped off and resumed her sucking and when she twisted around into the 69 position I was greeted by the sight of her pussy with come dripping from it. What had she been up too well that's another story.