Kerri's Descent Ch. 03

Story Info
Jessie uses a vibrator on Kerri.
1.4k words
4.43
89.1k
6
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weeks had flown by after I discovered how much I really liked spending "quality time" with my roommate Jessie. We had gotten into a routine. After class each day, we'd eat dinner together in the dining hall, go upstairs, do some homework, watch TV together, and then go to bed early to fool around for at least an hour or so. I had started to see Jessie as much more than just my best friend. I realized one day that she was my lover, and that I had the same feelings for her that I had for boys I had dated in high school. But, I knew I still liked men. I didn't really understand how it was possible, but I had no complaints.

One night, Jessie turned switched off the TV a little early. "Hey," I said, "there's something good on that I want to see."

"Oh, I've got something even better for you to see." She had that sneaky, horny look in her eye. I felt my stomach flip, knowing that something both exciting and scary must be coming. Jessie had made a personal mission out of corrupting me, and she loved shocking me with new sexual adventures.

I sat nervously on the couch as she went over to her dresser and opened the top drawer. She pulled out something long, shiny, and black. Suddenly I realized what it was.

"Jessie! A dildo??"

"No Kerri...dildos don't vibrate." She grinned.

"Oh geez, get that thing away from me."

"What's wrong with you?"

"That thing is huge. It'll hurt like hell."

"That's why we're going to take it slow," she said.

I shook my head. No way was I having that thing go in me. Besides, my sex life had gotten crazy enough for the time being. A sex toy was going too far.

"Kerri," Jessie said, sitting down beside me. "I love you. I want you to be happy, sexually speaking. Now you're going to lose your virginity, to a guy I mean, at some point, right?"

"Well yeah," I said, though I still hadn't made up my mind about sex. I had been raised to be a good little girl, and I still thought I might wait for marriage.

"Ok then. Dicks can be huge."

"Jessie!" I said, shocked.

"It's true! I want your first time to be a good experience. This will get you used to sex, so it won't hurt the first time."

"Jessie," I said, "I don't even know if I'm going to have sex any time in the near future. I mean, I don't even have a boyfriend!"

Jessie laughed. "Kerri, you need to start having sex. Who cares if you even know the guy? Make the most out of college. Besides, I want to be able to be there for you when it happens."

I sighed, opening my mouth to argue, but Jessie was evidently sick of talking. She leaned forward quickly and put her tongue in my mouth. Her lips were so soft and full, and she really knew how to move her tongue. I felt myself get wet as I reached under her shirt to feel her breasts. Though we had been doing this for weeks now, it still felt dangerous and a little dirty to be touching someone else's tits. Especially such firm, round ones.

Jessie pulled away and led me to her bed, which had become our bed. She pulled my shirt off my head and gently unclasped my bra. She rubbed my tits with her hands, pinching my nipples. I moaned. I was ready for her to eat me, but she was teasing me. "Uh uh Kerri, if you want to be fucked, it's going to be by this vibrator."

I moaned again. I really didn't want to use the vibrator...but I was so horny. Jessie teased me more, licking my tits and around my waist. I took off my pants, hoping she would give in. But she just kept teasing.

Suddenly Jessie stood up and took off her clothes. She had such a great body: petite and perfect. Her pussy was hairless and she had nipple piercings – a new addition after some crazy drunkenness from a couple weeks before. I was getting even more wet looking at her. Surely now she would go down on me.

Jessie picked up the long, sleek vibrator and turned it on. It began humming. She sat down next to me on the bed. "No Jessie, I told you..." I said.

But suddenly I realized that she wasn't even listening to me. I sat up with shock, realizing she was rubbing the vibrator against her own clit. Her eyes were closed and she was smiling. "Ooh," she said. "Oh yeah, that feels so good."

"Jessie?" I asked. She just continued to rub the vibrator against her clit while rubbing her breast with her free hand. I was getting very wet, despite the fact that I didn't want the vibrator. Jessie opened her eyes and looked at me. "I'm going to show you how good this feels," she said.

She laid back and put the tip of the vibrator against her pussy, which was shiny and wet. She gently began to push it in, moaning as it disappeared inside her. With both hands, she began to pull it out and push it back in. "Oh God, Kerri. You can't imagine how good it feels."

I was so horny, I began to touch myself. I didn't like masturbating in front of anyone, but I couldn't help it. "Oh yeah..." Jessie was lost in her own world. "Kerri, I'm pretending that you have a dick and you're fucking me."

"What? That's so weird!"

"No it's not, it's you Kerri, oh God, oh yeah...fuck me harder Kerri!"

I felt embarrassed but horny at the idea of myself fucking Jessie with a dick. I rubbed my clit faster and faster. Jessie was getting closer too. She was moving up and down against the vibrator, frantically pushing it in and out of her pussy. She came, spasming against the black dick. She pulled it out, smiling. It was wet with her juices. I was still rubbing myself, getting closer to cumming.

"Oh uh, it's dirty," said Jessie. "We'll have to fix that." She put the vibrator up to my mouth and shoved it in. I licked off all her pussy juices. I was so close to cumming, but Jessie grabbed my hand. "I told you Kerri, you have to get fucked by this if you want any. Now, do you want me to fuck you with the vibrator?"

I whimpered. I was so close. I needed to cum. I felt dirty and wrong, but I nodded. Kerrie smiled. She leaned over me and pushed the vibrator in. I was so wet, it slid in easily. She moved it gently around. It felt amazing. I had never had anything besides fingers inside my pussy before. It was so long, it reached all the way back. I felt myself pulling it as Jessie moved it gently around inside me. "I'm going to push it a little harder, ok?"

I nodded as she moved the vibrator even further back. I felt a little pain, but not too much. Jessie moved it back and forth, faster and faster. Soon I felt myself getting close to cumming. The pain was mostly gone, replaced by the unbelievable sensation of being fucked. Jessie smiled. She could see that I was warming up to the dick. She switched on the vibration, and all of a sudden there was a wonderful explosion inside my pussy. The sensation was too much. Jessie fucked me hard with the vibrator and I only lasted a few more seconds. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes....aahh!" I actually screamed out, unable to help myself. I had just had the most powerful orgasm I'd ever felt. I grabbed Jessie's hands and made her fuck me with more force. I rode out the orgasm, bucking against my new best friend, the vibrator.

Jessie and I played with our new toy for hours that night. I came five more times. We overslept all our classes the next day, but I didn't care. "I'm so proud of you," said Jessie, as we lay naked on our bed. "You've come so far since I first met you. You're on your way to becoming a little sexual goddess."

I laughed. "More like just a little sex hound."

"Whatever, as long as you're still getting laid, who cares?"

We laughed, but I got that nervous feeling in my stomach again. I definitely decided I had gone far enough. If I kept this up, I felt like I would be losing my prized virginity in the very near future...