Kerri's Parting Gift

Story Info
girl gets a special gift from her Master.
2.4k words
4.32
19.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn here" his voice said firmly. Kerri turned the car into the parking lot of the modest looking strip mall, not knowing why they were here. She'd been instructed to put on a pair of plain but classy black pumps, a black mini skirt that came to her mid thigh, and a modest, flower print blouse. She knew he had something in mind, but she didn't know what, and she wasn't sure she cared, the warm, tingling sensation already emanating from between her legs.

He indicated to an empty parking spot, and she pulled the car in. He smiled at her as his eyes glanced upwards to the sign on the establishment in front of them. 'Oh my god!' she thought. 'It's a tattoo parlor!'

"Um...Master?" she stammered..."Am I getting a tattoo?" She tried her best to make sure her voice didn't waver, but it was difficult.

He smiled again. "No pet. Not a tattoo." He turned in his seat to face her, stroked her jaw with the back of his index finger, and her eyes half closed as her heart fluttered. "Kitten, we're going to be apart for awhile now. About ten days and that's ten days too long. But before we part, I want to give you something that will keep me at the forefront of your mind until I can get back to you, to where I belong."

She smiled happily as she gazed into His eyes. "How can one person be so cruel and yet so unbelievably sweet?" she thought.

She got out of the car, assembled His chair, and they went inside. The place looked clean enough, the white walls were covered with different artistic works, and there were two poster racks in the middle of the floor with even more examples of artwork. Her eyes went around the room, scanning the paintings, and finally rested on the desk.

A big, burly looking man was sitting behind the counter. He was wearing a black t shirt, and his arms were covered in tattoos. He was bald, with a hardened face and a dark goatee. He made eye contact with her for a second, and she blushed, although she wasn't sure why.

"Jamie! How are you, man?" he asked as he came around the counter to shake her Master's hand.

"I'm good, buddy. How've you been? How's business?" Jamie responded.

"I've been good, but not as good as you, it seems." as he responded to Jamie, his eyes traveled up and down her body, taking time to stop at her breasts and wallow in the sight of her bare legs. She blushed again.

Jamie smiled. "Indeed." he said. "Are you ready for us?"

"Absolutely." the man smiled a little as he turned and walked into the back. She noticed that Jamie didn't even introduce her or tell her this man's name, no doubt to add to her nervousness.

Jamie gestured for her to go next, and she did, following the man into the back room. It was a room not unlike a doctor's exam room, with a table that had instruments of different kinds laid out on it, most of which she was not familiar with.

In the centre of the room was a chair, similar to a dentist's chair. The man walked in and went to the table and began arranging the instruments that lay on top of it. She walked in and moved aside to let Jamie pass.

He came into the room, smiled, and gestured to the chair. "Sit down please, pet." he said.

"B-but Ma-err...Jamie" she stammered her heart in her throat now. "I thought you said no tattoos."

"I did, pet. And I meant it. Sit down, please." His voice was slightly stern now. She quickly moved to the chair and sat down. He came across the room and sat next to her, His face close to hers. He gave her a very warm smile and brushed her hair back behind her ear, as He so often did. "That's my good girl."

He turned to the man. "Are you ready for us?"

The man nodded and approached her with a tray and some items on it. She couldn't really focus on what they were, her head was swimming. Her attention turned back to Jamie as His voice came flooding into her thoughts. "Kitten, I want you to spread your legs."

She started to protest, but He detected it in her face and His hand went to her upper thigh, giving her that familiar caress and squeeze. Her thighs instinctively parted without even thinking about it and she found herself exposed to this man, her increasingly wet pussy bare for both men to see.

The man grinned. "Very nice." He said. His eyes were still on her pussy as he slipped on a pair of surgical gloves. The man prepared a surgical scrub by dipping it in iodine and started to move towards her crotch to apply the swab. "Where exactly do you want it?" he asked.

Before she could even open her mouth, Jamie leaned down, and she had to bite her lip as she felt His finger softly touch her left labia, not too far from her clit. "Right there." He said, with conviction.

"Ah. That'll look great." The man said. He held up a small mirror to show her where he was dabbing. She wondered if that would be too close to her clit, but then she thought about the friction she'd probably get when Jamie fucked her and ceased her internal query.

Next, the man took a Sharpie pen off the tray and tenderly marked the sensitive spot. Again, he showed her in the mirror. Her excitement was almost overwhelming now, as she could actually see a mark on her body, even though it was only a pen mark. She had to fight her instincts in order to keep from squirming in the chair, her hips desperately wanting to thrust her wet cunt upwards into this man's hand, or Jamie's face; at this point, anything would do, she was so aroused.

The man looked in her eyes, and presumably satisfied that she was ready, took a pair of forceps off the tray. "Oh god." she murmured, as much from excitement as nervousness. He applied them to her pussy lips and adjusted them to where he wanted them. She could feel the cold air now as more of her wetness was exposed. She instinctively reached for Jamie's hand, much as she did when he was making her cum like mad at home.

He laced His fingers through hers and she seemed to brace and calm down a bit. She was still nervous, but at least she was also unbelievably turned on. She didn't remember her pussy being this wet and she knew she desperately needed a good hard fuck.

Her mind was racing, now. Her pussy was stretched wide. Her labia was being lightly pinched between the forceps...She began to drift towards the dirtiest thoughts. She pictured her pussy being adorned with the strangest of jewelry, the images looked painful in her mind, but she didn't care. She even had images of the two men having their way with her, the bald man's actions being orchestrated and spurred on by her Master's own directions...

She arched her back, and craned her neck towards Him. He noticed and leaned down to bring His ear to her lips. "I'm going to cum." she eagerly whispered in His ear.

He smiled warmly at her. "Go ahead, pet. It's okay. I promise."

He had barely finished speaking when her pussy clenched and she gushed cum all over the forceps. The bald man paused to watch the sight, her thigh muscles contracting, her hips desperately wanting to hump something...anything. She was gripping the armrest of the chair with her other hand so hard that her knuckles were white and she thought she might bite right through her bottom lip to keep from screaming out and being heard outside this room.

"Here we go." the man said. He took the needle, gave her one last glance, her bottom lip trembling under her teeth. She closed her eyes for a second as she felt him move down there.

And then she felt it. A sharp pain, very isolated, right in her labia, that even though it lasted but a second, seemed to shoot in many directions all at once. Her clit lit aflame and she thought she may cum again. She could swear the pain also shot up and down her spine to her extremities. Her fingers and toes seemed to feel numb, yet hypersensitive all at the same time. Her heart was pounding hard in her chest, which was thrust upwards involuntarily, her nipples pushing against her blouse. They were so hard that she thought they might actually burst.

The man held the needle in place as Jamie squeezed her hand and stroked her hair with His other hand. "It's okay, pet. You're doing just fine." His voice gave her something to focus on, like an anchor in a tumultuous ocean. The man reached for the table with his free hand and selected a small ring, and at that moment she realized that she hadn't even selected the jewelry that she wanted, but at least Jamie seemed to know what He wanted and that made her happy.

The man brought the ring down between her legs and out of her sight, but she could feel the cold pliers against her skin as he attached the ring to her pussy. She wasn't sure what she expected to feel, but as the man removed the needle from her labia, the pain subsided and she realized that, other than some residual pain, she didn't actually feel the ring through her skin.

The man must've anticipated her thoughts as once again he brought the mirror up for her to see. "It's there. I promise." He said. "Just let me sterilize it and then you can feel for yourself." He opened an individually treated cotton swab and disinfected the area again, and tossed the swab into the trash. "There. Go ahead."

She reached down between her legs, the mirror still showing her pussy to her and Jamie. As she saw her hand appear in the mirror and glide over her soft skin like it had done a million times before, she could feel herself getting wet again. Her excitement spiked as her hand found her pussy lip and felt the cold but delicate steel of the ring. She shuddered and her back arched as she unexpectedly came again, her pussy spasming like mad.

She looked up at Jamie longingly, her eyes begging Him to take her home and fuck her. He gave her that warm smile again. Then His eyes glanced towards the man and back to her. She found herself biting her lip again as she parted her legs even wider.

The man's eyes never left her as he gently pressed his gloved fingers against her hole. Her needy muscles almost seemed to suck his fingers into her pussy and in a quick moment he had two fingers all the way inside her.

"Cum." Jamie's voice commanded her. She rocked hard at the sound of the word and His voice, her pussy clenching down, relieved that there was something there to squeeze against. She let out a moan, the first one she'd been able to since the whole process began as wave after wave of orgasm hit her, her release evident by the cum that was now soaking the man's gloved hand.

Jamie nodded at the man and he withdrew his fingers. Once more, the two men made eye contact in a unspoken kind of code and the man reached up and brushed his soaking fingertips against her lips. Her mouth opened without thought and she sucked his fingers deep into her mouth, the tips grazing her throat and she actually had to swallow, there was so much of her cum on his hand.

The man withdrew his fingers roughly and smeared them around her mouth, much the same way Jamie often did. She licked her lips and reveled in the sweet taste of her own juices.

Jamie straightened up, His voice cutting through the silence in the room. "So, pet" He gestured once more towards the mirror. "What do you think?"

She took another look and a smile spread across her lips. She looked at Him, beaming. "I love it! Thank you so much." She wrapped her arms around His neck, hugging Him tight. Then she stood, and the man stood with her as she straightened and smoothed her skirt. She reached out and surprised the man with a warm hug around his neck, her breasts pressing against his broad chest and she was sure he could feel her still hard nipples through her blouse.

The two men shook hands and Jamie led her outside and back to her car. He got in, and after she put His chair in the trunk, they proceeded back to His place. She was just finishing putting His chair back together again when it dawned on her that for the first time in a long time, she was not about to follow Him inside and have sex.

He was sitting in His chair now, looking up at her. He took her hand and smiled. He handed her a small bag with some items in it. "This is everything you'll need to take care of your piercing, kitten. The instructions are in there as well."

She took the bag and tossed it into her car. She bent down and His strong, powerful hand went to the back of her neck, holding her firmly as His tongue found hers and He gave her the hottest, warmest kiss that she'd gotten in some time. "I love you, baby girl. And even though I'll miss you, I promise to love you even more when we're back together again."

"I love you too" she choked a little. His words were always so beautiful to her. She watched Him go in His front door and got back in her car.

As she drove home, her mind wandered back and forth between thoughts of Him and thoughts of her new piercing. She felt herself getting wet again and began rubbing her thighs together, feeling like she was carrying a new toy between her legs.

She smiled at that thought. "His new toy." and she was going to make damn sure she took extra special care of it until He had a chance to play with it again.