Kerri's Seduction Ch. 02

Story Info
Donna accidentally spies on Kerri.
1.5k words
4.06
20.6k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IRonMan78
IRonMan78
34 Followers

Leaving Donnas' Kerri got into her car and tried to calm down and relax during the half-hour drive home. The events and conversations of last night swirled in her mind. Consumed by erotic thoughts and memories she lowered her right hand down to her lonely pussy. Unbuttoning her jeans, raising her hips and sliding her jeans down a couple of inches, she slid her hand deftly into her panties, not caring that she was in her car, sliding her hand down completely she began playing with her slick slit earnestly. She had managed not to join Donna masturbating last night, but she desperately horny. Knowing that she had a limited amount of time before she got home she got down to business and simply went for a quick cum. Her fingers almost assaulted her clit in a frenzy of sexual tension. Kerri squirmed in her seat as she came, her body shuddering in ecstasy as the waves of orgasm overtook her.

It was happening again, and she knew that this state was going to last about a week and a half. It had been happening for years, and she had some idea that this was going to be the start of her intense craving for sex. It was like she was in heat. She either wanted to fuck anything that moved or she couldn't keep her hands out of her pants. Her intense need to cum simply overpowered her senses. It was as if no matter how hard or how often she came she would be continually horny for about ten days every couple of months.

Kerri knew it was coming she was getting close to that phase of exasperatingly desperate horniness, her dreams and thoughts were constantly focused on sex. It was inevitable, she had been alone for a few years, and hadn't been laid in that entire time. As much as she hated to admit it she actually did need the physical and mental release from sex, even if it meant that she had to take matters into her own hands.

Finally home Kerri luxuriated in the shower toweled herself dry and went upstairs to relax a bit. She lay down and napped for a half an hour, then awoke still horny. Heading to her dresser she got out her favorite toy, her purple rabbit vibrator, then went to her closet and picked out a couple of videos to watch. Taking her toys and videos downstairs she donned a flimsy robe as her only covering. She placed her toy on the sofa and took a video to the DVD player, inserted it, turned the television on, grabbed the DVD Player remote and retreated to the sofa. Pressing play she untied her robe and exposed her nakedness to the empty room, as the sensual scenes began playing on the television. Kerri held her slit open with her the middle and index fingers of her left hand, while her right index finger dipped down into her cunt moistening it as her hand rose to the tip of her slit. Her index finger gently stroked next to and circled her straining clit, as she tried to keep from cumming almost the instant she touched herself.

Kerri was lost in lust now; all she wanted to do was cum. Her scent filled the air, only serving to increase Kerri's excitement. She began fingering her wet slit and knew it wouldn't take her long to cum. Reaching over to her right side she retrieved they rabbit vibrator and pressed the tip of the rubber cock into her entrance. She had nicknamed her vibrator "Purple." It was almost painful as she hadn't been paid in years and hadn't penetrated herself with anything other than her finger in months. Using her left hand to turn Purple on she slid the vibrator the rest of the way in and let the little fingers dance on her clit. Finally she began fucking herself with the fake cock.

Her focus was on the task of fucking herself and watching the video with the man simply pounding away at the woman in the video. Kerri noticed how the woman's opening clenched the shaft of the the man's cock as it slid in and out of her cunt. Kerri was totally engrossed in the video and pleasuring herself.

Donna had hoped Kerri would be home, she had noticed that Kerri had forgotten her cell phone charger. Knowing that Kerri probably hadn't noticed her cell phone charger missing, she decided to return it before Kerri's cell phone died. Donna knocked on Kerri's door, sure that Kerri was home, but there was no answer. Using her key she opened the door to the front room, which led through another door to the living room and dining room area. She started to call Kerri's name, but stopped as she heard moaning coming through the door. Moans of multiple women penetrated the small room. The door to the living room was open a bit so Donna peered through the crack to see what the moaning was about.

What she saw made her dampen her panties immediately. There was Kerri, legs splayed wide, fucking herself with a vibrator. Her hips gyrated and rising to meet the dildo, breathing heavily Donna could tell Kerri was close to cumming. It was simply too much for Donna to resist. Quickly stuffing the charger into her pocket, she lowered her hands to her own crotch, frantically fumbled with the zipper on the front of her jeans as she tried to get decent access to her cunt. Knowing her jeans weren't going to allow her free access to her pussy without unbuttoning them and pulling them down, she settled for the extremely limited access she was allowed by her zipper. Donna felt the increasing wetness between her thighs and fingered herself as best she could.

Donna could see Kerri, her tits sagging slightly her stiff nipples sticking out proudly as they bounced and swayed in unison with the movement of her hand between her legs. Then Kerri's left hand drifted down to her pussy as she removed the rabbit, dipped her left index and middle fingers into her soggy cunt. Donna's clit stiffened even more as she watched Kerri pull her fingers out of her snatch, wet her nipples, then and lick them clean. She was even more astounded as Kerri reinserted the rubber cock in her still gaping hole and began fucking herself again, while reaching up with her free hand to raise her stiff, cum soaked nipple to her mouth and suck on her own tit. Kerri's hips rose off the sofa, her legs stiffened, and her body shook for a few seconds as she moaned in the throes of her long awaited orgasm.

Donna extremely aroused, and frustrated at her inability to get off, decided to wait until she got home. She reached around, closed the front door and knocked on the inside door.

A feeling of terror hit Kerri as she heard the knock on the front door. She shoved the rabbit and the extra DVD into the crack at the end of the sofa, jumped up closed her robe, tied her robe closed, and turned the television to a local station, as she made for the front door. At least she hadn't been caught Kerri thought, the last thing she wanted was the embarrassment of having her friend catch her masturbating.

Donna stepped into the room, her face a bit flushed from her previous activities, and her senses were overtaken by the scent of her friend's pussy filling the air in the living room.

Kerri:"Nice to see you Donna." Kerri offered as she invited Donna in.

Donna:"I noticed that you forgot your cell phone charger, so I brought it over."

Kerri:"How sweet of you. I know I would have missed it about the time my phone died." She laughed.

Donna:"I might not be able to make this Saturday's movie night. The kids are going to be here, and I'm going to try and find a sitter during the week, but you never know."

Kerri:"That would be a shame; I enjoy our talks."

Donna:"That's nice of you to say. I thought you might have thought yesterday's movie night went a bit far."

Kerri:"It wasn't that, it's just that I am more of a private person."

Donna:"OK, well I had better be going. The kids will be home in about a half an hour."

Donna left Kerri's place with mixed feelings. It had been years since she had actually seen another woman masturbate, it must have been during her college days. She couldn't remember being this affected by the experience back then. She was having difficulty dealing with how much she was turned on by watching her friend masturbate. As she drove home she gently massaged the front of her jeans, the exquisite feeling of increased arousal, her labia swelling and her clit straining for contact. She continued teasing her cunt all the way home, wishing at times she was brave enough to pull her pants down and just cum, not caring who might see.

"To be continued"

IRonMan78
IRonMan78
34 Followers