Kerry's Morning Discovery Ch. 01

Story Info
Coed comes home and discovers something hot.
4.3k words
4.51
171.5k
44
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SSobotkaJr
SSobotkaJr
361 Followers

If someone told me yesterday, what I'd see when I woke up this morning, I'd have told them they were certified-bonkers!

I'd just come down from college on a four-day break -- due to a federal holiday taking up both the Friday and the Monday following -- and had arrived at my parents house late last night. My Dad, Jason, was off on a two-week hitch for his business in another town, so it was just Mom, Elise and my nineteen year-old brother, Zachary (Zack, for short) who were there to meet me; Kerry.

Having driven for nearly eight hours to get there, I wasn't in any shape to stay up and play catch-up with Mom or Zack. So, I excused myself, took a quick shower before crashing in my old bedroom for the night.

Now it was following Saturday. I figure it had to be around seven or eight in the morning; my body was still on 'college-schedule' time, so I stretched, yawned and rolled out of bed and started gathering my things to do my morning routine. I'd gone to bed in nothing but a pair of high-cut white panties and an oversized night shirt; complete with my alma-mater's logo splashed across the front.

Stumbling out into the hallway, my mind was still waking up -- going over some things I had to do before the morning was done -- and I really wasn't paying that much attention as I made my way towards the communal bathroom on the upstairs floor . . . .

That's when I heard it.

A low moan; with the quality and resonance of a deep voice, filled with pleasure. I'd heard that sort of moan before, usually from a then-current boyfriend or late-night lover as I showed him what a little, sweet-looking Southern girl could do with her mouth, hands and pussy. Still, it threw me for a loop as why I was hearing that sort of sexual sound, here, that morning in my family home. What the fuck--?

Yeah, I'm no stranger to sex -- after all, when you have a body made fit from sports like swimming and volleyball (a switch I had to make, when my breasts went from A-cup to C-cup in two summers!), along with my "girl-next-door" looks . . . well, let's just say I enjoy it with some frequency. Though the quality is few and far between.

Stopping in the hall, I cocked my head and tried to listen for more sounds. A minute later, I heard it again. No mistake. It was the sound of a man in pure, sexual bliss and . . . as I tried to clear the last strands of sleep from my brain, as far as I could tell the sound came from behind me! Slowly turning around, I face the direction of my brother's room. Again, I heard a groan and a loud sigh of satisfaction.

Fuck! Did little brother sneak someone into the house last night?I thought.Or did he do that this morning?

Mom never made any bones about me having some . . . fun, sexually, while I was still living at home. Granted, we had 'the talk', I got on a birth-control shot, yadda-yadda and the whole bolt and barrel . . . but, she always said that there were to be no overnight stays, no matter what my feelings were on the matter.

Had that policy changed for Zack? No, it couldn't have!I reasoned. Mom's the type when she makes up her mind on something, she sticks to it. Still, there was no denying that Zack had someone in his room, and they were clearly sexing it up!

I was awake by then, and the further sounds of pleasure coming from the half-open door of my brother's room piqued my curious-side. Not in so much as to seeing my baby brother fucking some chick . . . but, I had to see whom he was getting some tail from, that he'd run the risk of having her here, while Mom might still be around. It was that little tick -- discovery by our Mom -- that made my own insides twitch. The idea of Zack getting caught by our mother was . . . I dunno how to describe it, I guess. Deliciously wicked could be one way.

Forgetting about my morning routine, I slowly started to make my way down to Zack's room. My bare feet padding on the soft carpet of the hall, not making a sound as I got closer. I smiled, feeling very naughty . . . after all, it would be Dutch for Zack if Mom came up and caught him in coitus with some girl, though I myself might catch some flack too, for spying on him from the hall.

Pausing to drop my toiletries on the floor, I inched my way closer to the doorway; the moans and sighs clearly those of my little brother, coming through the opening with increasing frequency. Whoever this chick was, Zack was adding some rather choice words along with his pleasure-sounds: "Oh, that's it . . . mmm, suck that cock, you beautiful slut! God, I love what you do to me in the morning. Ahhh . . . I don't wanna go another day without your mouth on my dick!"

My ears pricked up, and I have to admit, my own pussy reacted to such filthy talk. God, fuck!She must really be some hot slut, if she's making him speak like some porn actor!I thought. It was then I just knew I couldn't back off and just go about my business. I just had to see. Using the half-shut door as a shield, I crept closer, steeled myself and slowly peeked around the edge into Zack's room--.

Holy FUCK! I nearly stumbled into the door, but I caught myself in time. Wide-eyed, I just stared in disbelief; my breath stopped and -- much to my embarrassment -- my pussy clenching at the scene before me.

Zack was leaning back against his chest of drawers, his arms and feet planted firmly, propping his body into the air. He had on a white T-shirt, which was rucked up to just below his pecks, leaving his tummy bare . . . well, pretty much the rest of him was bare from his torso to his feet! His legs were spread, and his head ducked until his chin touched his chest. Zack's brown hair looked sleep-tossed, but his expression clearly showed he was wide awake; his baby-blues sparkling with lust as he stared down towards the floor in front of him.

That wasn't the shocking thing, mind you. What was is that it wasn't some unknown chick on the floor before Zack, sucking on his dick. No . . . it was our mother, Elise!

Fuck! What the hell--? I just couldn't wrap my mind around it. My mother, who'd never proved herself to be a total prude, yet always somewhat of a conservative-yet-liberal outlook on most things sexual -- at least what I recall, growing up. Yet, she had her soft lips and obviously-willing mouth wrapped around her son's pecker; sucking, licking and slurping like it was an ice-cream cone melting in the morning light.

Flabbergasted, it was all I could do to stand upright as I watched this scene continue. I did my best to keep quiet, since I knew if I was discovered, there probably would be hell to pay from Mom, much less Zack too.

Mom was clearly relishing this incestuous act she was performing with her offspring.She must've come to do this after her morning shower,I thought absently. Her long, strawberry-blond hair was still damp, hanging down in waves over her shoulders and upper back. She'd been wearing a robe, but it was off her shoulders and on the floor, leaving her naked in front of Zack and me.

When I let my eyes drift away from her sucking mouth and face, I couldn't help but notice that, for a nearly forty year-old broad, my mother kept herself well. She was relatively slim, with all the pounds in all the right curves. Her belly showed a soft, if slight pooch, but her legs were still in great shape (due to her being a professional dancer, when she was younger). Seeing her like this though . . . well, I reasoned, no wonder Zack couldn't have resisted her. Well, provided it was Mom who seduced my baby brother in the first place.

"Oooh, geez, Mom," Zack said with a timbre of lust-borne affection. "You suck me so, so good!"

With a giggle in her throat, Mom pulled off Zack for a moment, her hand slipping up to fist his dick as she said, "Mm, that's because I love sucking your dick, you beautiful boy. I so, so enjoy making my lovely son happy with my mouth." After stroking him for a few moments, Mom angled him back down and popped him back between her lips, continuing with her world-class blow job with renewed gusto. Working her face back and forth, her motions made her soft, full breasts bounce enticingly . . . something that I figure caught Zack, because one of his hands came down and cupped her right tit. He massaged it with firm loving touches, and that made Mom moan.

Fuck! What did I wake up to?I wondered.An incest sex scene, right in my parent's home?I wondered for a moment if I was still in bed, dreaming it all, because it was then I found out I was hot as hell -- no, I was turned on like I never could've believed before! My nipples were as hard as cherry pits, my skin flushed with heat and a thin layer of sweat and when I shifted my legs, I could feel the tell-tale squish of my wet pussy lips. Shit! I never once thought of any of my family in a sexual way . . . but, there was no denying that seeing my naked Mom and nearly-naked Zack was making me horny, right there and now.

Unable to stop myself, I lifted one hand to my right tit, squeezing it through the fabric of my nightshirt, while letting my other drop down to worm its way under the hem. It found the apex of my crotch, and one touch was all I needed to confirm the wet cream seeping through the gusset of my panties. Oh, fuck! I could deny this all I wanted to later, but right then, I didn't care. I slowly stroked my pussy through my panties, while fondling my tits as I stood there and watched my mother and brother continue their filthy sex act. God, this was too unreal, but I didn't want it to stop!

Just then, Mom pulled away from Zack's cock, leaving it wet with spit and precum. Grinning up at him, she palmed his balls as she cooed. "Oh, baby, you really like what Mommy does to your cock, hm?"

"Oh yeah, Mom!" Zack looked like he was on cloud-nine, his smile was so wide. "I love what you do to me."

"Bet you'd love having two mouths on your dick, hm?" She leaned in close, placing light kisses all along one thigh, before she extended her tongue and swiped it across his balls. "Would that really make you happy, baby? To have to hot sluts suck you?"

Hell, Mom really loved this dirty talk,I thought, rubbing my palm over my hot pussy. Feeling the drenched panel of my panties, I shuddered at the thought her words invoked; two hot mouths, on Zack's cock? What red-blooded man wouldn't love to see that?

Zack's eyes went wide as he looked down at Mom. "Oh, Momma . . . that would be too hot for words," he hissed. "But, where would we find someone that willing?"

Mom giggled softly, before she slowly rose up before Zack; her nude body brushing against his as she slipped closer to wrap him up in a steamy embrace. The way she melted into him, and the way they came together in a torrid, tongue kiss made me think that they've done more than him just letting her suck his dick. Mom slowly broke their lip lock, before staring into Zack's eyes with her own chocolate-hued orbs. "Mm, you really want that to happen, baby? Your mother and another . . . sucking you off, making you squirt, hm?" When Zack nodded without a word spoken, Mom got this evil grin on her face. "I think, that can be arranged, my boy."

I felt my pussy twinge.Fuck! Mom was cool with that? Bringing another chick in to help her suck off Zack?I frowned, even through the fog of lust filling my head.Just who did she think would fit the bill, and not spill the beans about her incestuous fling with her--?

Just then, Mom turned her head towards the doorway; a dreamy, passionate and fond look filling her face. "Kerry? Sweetheart?"

I froze. Shit! I thought I was keeping quiet!

Zack had his head facing the doorway now, but his face wasn't one of shock or surprise. Rather, it was one of hesitant anticipation.

"Kerry, I know you're out there," Mom said, though her tone wasn't condemning or upset. "I really don't think you should be hiding, now that we both know you've seen us."

Hell, this was not what I expected. My body was trembling from unfinished-release, but I pulled myself together, straightened my nightshirt and damn panties, before I reached out and pushed the door the rest of the way open.

Mom and Zack were both standing there, next to the bureau; neither one moving to cover themselves up as they looked at me. "Kerry, honey, come over here." Mom said. She added with a smile, "I promise, you're not in trouble for getting caught."

No,I thought,but you could be.Still, I did as she asked, and stepped over until I was just a couple of feet away from them both. Mom had one arm wrapped around Zack's waist, and he did the same, with his other hand resting on Mom's tummy.

With a sigh, Mom beamed at me, before she looked at Zack. "Tell me, my boy . . . doesn't it strike you funny, that your sister was watching us from the hall for all this time, and she did nothing to stop us?"

Zack nodded. "Yeah, why do you think that is, Mom?"

I couldn't believe my ears! If it had been me in either of their places, I'd have been mortified at getting caught having sex with the other . . . at least, that was what a part of my mind thought. Though, I admit, right then it was a rather small, small part.

"Mm, perhaps because your sister was getting turned on, watching her mother suck her baby boy's cock?" Mom's voice switched to a dusky timbre; low and just oozing sensuality. "Perhaps she might have been taken in by your cock, too?" With that, Mom dropped her hand down to Zack's waist, cupping his still-hard dick in her soft hand.

I couldn't stop my eyes from following her motion, locked on my brother's dick as she slowly fisted the hard length of flesh, making Zack moan anew.

"Mm, I'd say that's the case, my boy," Mom said. "I think Kerry likes the sight of your nice, hard, dick. Just look at her. She can't take her eyes off of it!"

Zack had closed his eyes briefly when Mom started stroking him, but now he snapped them open to stare at my face. With a groan, he slowly raised one arm, his hand reaching out to place it on my shoulder. I nearly jerked back, but when his touch proved no more than being a gentle caress, I stayed put.

"Yes, my baby . . . touch your sister," Mom prompted. "Show her there's no need to be upset, or afraid." As she jerked his cock, Mom slowly slipped down from his embrace, kneeling next to him as she brought her face level with his hard dick. "There's nothing wrong with what we're doing, Kerry. After all, we're two adults, and all we're doing is showing how much we love each other." With that, Mom leaned forwards and ran the broad side of her tongue along the length of Zack's cock from the side.

Zack hissed out a "Yes!", before he continued to rub my shoulder and down my arm with slow, easy caresses. When I didn't protest, he tugged me closer to his side, running his hand down my back -- all the way to my butt, where he squeezed it lovingly -- before returning to my upper back, repeating the circuit over and over.

I had to admit, the fear I'd felt at first was being slowly pushed aside; some from the gentle way Zack petted me, but mostly from the erotic sight of Mom starting to suck his cock again. This time, she wasn't going for a porn-job. Mom was using her lips and tongue in slow, sensual motions that practically had Zack's pecker quivering with need. Mesmerized, I just watched, unable to stop the renewed lust that filled my being as I stood next to my brother.

Eventually, Mom backed off his dick, looking up into my eyes with such lust and love, I thought I'd burn up. What she said next should've floored me for a week; "Wanna help me, sweetie? You want to help your mother suck off your brother?"

Eyes wide, I looked up at Zack. His face was filled with the same emotions as Mom, if also just a little bit of pleading as he caressed me one last time. "Please . . . please, Kerry-bear? Help Mom?"

Hearing him use the childhood nickname he'd given me just made me melt. God, fuck! Could anyone refuse after hearing him? Without preamble or a reply, I looked back down at his crotch, before I slowly dropped to my knees.

Mom smiled a mile, as she said with encouragement, "Oh, good girl, sweetie! Come, let's give your brother what he wants!" With a moan, she popped his dick back into her mouth for a second, before removing it to whisper, "Two hot and horny sluts, sucking my baby off . . . making him moan and squirm, right before he squirts!"

Fuck! More dirty talk! This time, it was affecting me like never before. Nodding, I reached up to join my hand with Mom's; our combined fingers wrapped around the base of his cock. Feeling how hot his hard flesh was made me shiver. God! I'd sucked off guys before, but I couldn't deny that this -- plus the fact I was doing this with my mother and brother -- had me hotter than a firecracker!

"Wait, Mom," Zack said. "Kerry needs to be naked!"

Mom glanced at Zack, then nodded. "Oh, yes . . . my boy loves to have his women bare when they suck his cock," she said, giving me a raised eyebrow as her only indication of command.

Without a word, I just stood up and started to reach for my shirt, but Zack beat me by a mile as he took hold and tugged it up my body. Raising my arms, I let him strip it off me, before he bent over to drag my soaked panties down my legs. For a second, I blushed because he could see the light covering of fleece on my pussy; my copper-red curls glistening with my own wetness.

Zack groaned anew. "Oh, fuck, Kerry-bear! Your body . . . you look so good!"

At that, I blushed further. Fuck, it was hot knowing my brother has seen me naked . . . and he liked what he saw, too!

Mom meanwhile tugged on his dick to get his attention. "Later, baby . . . right now, Kerry and I need to suck your cock." She smiled up at me. "Time to get this young man's rocks off, sweetie," she said, giving his dick a shake.

With a laugh, I dropped back down and moved closer so my face was near Zack's dick. "Geez, Mom! This is so . . . crazy," I said.

"Mm, but it's such a turn-on, right Kerry?" Mom waited for me to rejoin her hand with mine, before she leaned in close to place a hot kiss on my cheek.

"Oh, god, yes!" I hissed.

"Good, now, let's start sucking cock, baby girl!"

With that, Mom and I put our talents to use on Zack. We literally bathed his dick with saliva, making it drip onto his balls. At times we had our tongues slithering around his cock like snakes; writhing and caressing every ridge, wrinkle and vein to make him flex his hips in a natural, fucking motion. Sometimes, one of us would take his turgid shaft into our mouth to suck on, while the other would pay rapt attention to his nuts.

As the minutes passed, Zack was moaning and crying out with bliss. I don't think he'd ever expected to ever have his dick sucked by two horny women; much less his own sister and mother. "Oh, oh, fuck! That's it, you sluts," he hissed at one point, putting his hands on our heads to caress our hair. "Suck me! Suck that cock . . . mm, make me cum!"

Since Mom had his dick in her mouth at the time, I chuckled and looked up at him. "Why, Zack . . . that's just what we want you to do," I said huskily. "Can you do that for your mother and sister? Hm? Can you make that nice dick squirt for us?"

Mom moaned her approval of my dirty talk, not taking her mouth away from his cock for a second.

Zack groaned. "Oh, fuck!"

"That's the idea, little brother," I said, continuing my filthy litany. "Cum for us . . . make that dick spray some hot cream, so your Mom and I can share it!"

At that, Mom popped off him and hissed, "Oh, Kerry! You're a natural at this. Mm, that's right, give us your fuck-milk, my baby . . . so your sister and I can share your hot cream and swallow it all!"

At that, Zack's legs stiffened; his body rocking back to lean against the bureau as a deep moan rumbled up from deep inside his chest. "Oooh, fuck me. Fuck . . . fuck, me, oh God, I can't . . . mm, I'm gonna cum!"

SSobotkaJr
SSobotkaJr
361 Followers
12