Kerry's Morning Discovery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SSobotkaJr
SSobotkaJr
360 Followers

At that, Mom motioned for me to come closer. Together we put our faces next to each other, right in front of his twitching dick. To speed things along, I reached out and palmed his balls, while mom rapidly stroked his cock in the circle of one thumb and forefinger. With our mouths wide, we waited . . . and weren't left waiting for long, when Zack's cock erupted in streams of thick, hot cum. The first couple spattered against our cheeks, but the rest shot unerringly into our waiting holes. Oh, fuck me! Zack's cream was warm, slightly salty but oh, GOD so tasty! I'd never tasted a man's juice that just made me want more, until I tasted my little brother's spend.

Zack's dick flexed as he continued to shoot for a minute more . . . then the squirts ebbed into dribbles and dabs that both Mom and I swooped in to lick off his deflating dick and sated ball sack. We were like hungry koi fish; trying to get the last morsel of cum, before we both turned to lick the strands off each other's cheeks.

*** *** ***

Well, I won't go into the fine details about just how I learned from Mom and Zack what they had done prior to this morning, or their coming together as lovers. I will just mention that it was Mom who'd noticed what a hunk her son had become -- about two years ago -- and she'd waited until his eighteenth birthday to seduce him to her bed. Yes, she was the woman who took my little brother's cherry, and they've been sexing it up for nearly a year now. All on the sly, of course. Daddy doesn't have a clue as to what they've been doing while he's not around (or looking when he is, for that matter).

Suffice to say, Mom and Zack both worked their wiles on me that morning, and for most of that long weekend to boot. Later that day, my baby brother fucked me for the first time -- and yes, I loved it! -- and before time came for me to return to college, both he and Mom showed me more to the ways of incest love.

To say I became hooked on fucking my brother and mother is a damn understatement. Yes, Mom and I did sex it up as well. Mom's bi, and her showing me how to love a woman, while still appreciating what a man can do for you was a total learning experience for me. Especially when the man in question is Zack, who I found out is quite the accomplished cocksman!

Before I left, I was sworn into secrecy about all the sex and lovemaking going on behind Dad's back. I really don't know if my father could take it well . . . then again, one never knows, do they? I mean I never expected to discover incest in my own family that morning!

But, now . . . I really couldn't think of it not being there. Especially since now, I've got the end of semester coming up. That means a two month hiatus from college classes, books and . . . well, let's just say, I'm so, so looking forwards to coming home for the summer!

(Yes, I do plan to tell you, dear reader, all about the romp we had the following Sunday!).

To Be Continued!

SSobotkaJr
SSobotkaJr
360 Followers
12