Kerwin's Decision

Story Info
Does he want to be his wife's tranny cuckold?
1.4k words
3.8
92.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kerwin looked at me desperately. As I stroked his tiny wee-wee, Kerwin's legs trembled and I knew he was close to orgasm, and so I pulled my hands away and slapped his stomach lightly with an annoyed little feminine hand.

I waited a moment or two, and then resumed my penis play. I was sitting on the sofa in our living room, snug in my powder blue low cut sweater, the one that made my boobs quite prominent, and crossed my long legs so they made the little black skirt I was wearing shift dramatically.

Kerwin of course was standing in front of me, naked, with his hands cuffed behind his back. He had a couple of mousetraps on his nipples, but he'd been told that he was up for orgasm, and that I was feeling generous. It had been a long, long time!

Yes, and I was stroking his swollen penis with my long red nails, tracing lines up and down his blue shaft. My soft fingertips must have been such a cool relief and contrast after weeks in the spike encrusted "Iron Maiden" my nickname for his chastity belt.

The Maiden is a basic cold, unfriendly steel tube, with the tiny sharp needles inside to discourage the occasional irreverent erection. Before this last month, I only kept Kerwin locked up when he left my presence, and let his cock free as long as he didn't touch it when he was around the house...and often I would tie him down and give him a hand job or two...

But in the last month I'd become cold and mean, and I'd kept him continually locked up, and given him an unusually large number of whippings and torture. My poor husband was puzzled, didn't I love him anymore? But I was trying to get him in a state where I could make him accept "suggestions" without a lot of argument.

"Now I know you want to cum, Kerwin, you've been crying nights and whining about it." I said this soothingly as my husband of 26 years shuffled his bare feet in the shag rug. "I just need you to agree to this one little thing, serving Master Burma and accepting him as a regular member of the household, dear."

Kerwin had met Master Burma at the Tawse Club. Kerwin had gone over Burma's knee for a sharp thrashing with Burma's thick racquetball paddle, and then I'd ordered Kerwin to suck Burma's cock, which my poor heterosexual husband had done somewhat reluctantly.

But of course Kerwin had done this with the understanding that it was just an exercise, and that I would reward him, perhaps with coitus. But the idea of serving Burma full-time, with no rewards whatsoever, didn't fare well, my husband was a staid executive with Frawley and Demarest, the most right-wing political advising company in town.

Kerwin's relatives had been in the White Citizen's Council and the Ku Klux Klan, and Kerwin, despite his BDSM peccadilloes, was not into the idea of serving an African American, particularly a male.

But he'd not cum in six weeks, and I hadn't even played with his cock until now. I'd told Kerwin the price for an orgasm was letting his former golf buddy administer a caning, and even though this meant Kerwin would lose all his male friends in the neighborhood, discovering he was a sissy-faggot...he'd agreed. But now it was different.

I was stroking with new demands, and Kerwin was still shuffling miserably from Irving administering the cane across his naked buttocks.

"You're not ready to cum yet, are you, Kerwin?" I asked playfully, pulling my tugging fingers back a little. "You know if you squirt without permission, Mommie's going to use the clothes iron on your faggy little testicles."

A tear rolled down Kerwin's face as he looked at his trusted helpmate, his beautiful wife of nearly three decades, a woman he now served and feared tremulously.

But Kerwin had been long trained not to cum without permission. Once I had been stroking his cock when he'd just gotten out of the shower, and he'd shot all over my blouse, and I'd used the blacksnake whip on him to the point he'd been running naked around the block. He'd learned!

Kerwin looked down longingly at my little white massaging fingers. I was casually rubbing the empurpled head of his straining penis as he breathed slowly, trying not to have an accident.

Years before, when Kerwin first told me about his interest in spanking and femdom, I doubt he thought it would come to this. I'd been freaked out and saddened that my macho husband wanted such strange things, the man I worshipped, but eventually I began to need it more than he did.

"Nina, I know you see other men." Kerwin whimpered. "I understand that and sure, okay, I've served a number of male masters to please you, remember when I let the street gang pee on me, and then I had to watch you get fucked by them, but I did it, right?"

I rubbed a little faster and smiled up at Kerwin impishly.

"But to have a full-time live-in guy? Wouldn't that you know, kind of erase our quality time together as a couple, honey?"

Burma had spent a weekend or two with us, and during that time, Kerwin had been forced to sleep on the floor, and kneel in the corner a great deal, naked of course. There was no sharing the "Times" over bagels and coffee, no long walks. He was at that time a full-time slave, not just a kinky, secretly masochistic husband.

Now Kerwin gasped as I rubbed his penis just a little faster. I knew just what Kerwin meant by our wonderful time together. The kids were finally out of the house, miles away from here, and Kerwin was semi retired. And we did enjoy our time together, just as normal people, not in the "scene".

We made dinner together, discussing Monet, or "Annie Hall" or the Yankees, and socializing with other couples.

But of course Kerwin often would make little subtle hints about how he needed to be enslaved again, and we'd go downstairs to our little dungeon...but full time would be a different kettle of tea.

But I was no longer in love with the other Kerwin, the Scoutmaster, the Rotarian, the deacon of the church...he wasn't a sexy male to me anymore, and not much of a peer, either.

Times had changed, and I thought Kerwin was ready for it.

"Kerri, don't you cum!" I warned, and Kerwin looked sharply at me. I had never used that nickname on him before. That was his stepfather's nickname...when he'd humiliated poor Kerwin.

"Kerwin, you might find our life with Burma lots of fun." I urged, as my left hand tickled his full balls. "I remember how hard your dick would get when you told me about your stepfather punishing you for getting a C minus or losing the Homecoming game...he'd make you wear frilly lingerie and dance around the block, skipping rope and singing Little Orphan Annie songs."

Kerwin gritted his teeth, but yes, his dick was much more pulsating now! My little palm could barely contain it.

"Yes, and your step-daddy and your uncles and brothers called you Kerri, and whipped your ass and had you as their little girl, and you could do it again here with me and Burma. You could be Master Burma's little Kerri fag."

Kerwin bit his lip and stomped his foot rebelliously.

"No, baby, don't be a little bitch." I said, annoyed. "Do you want me to get the hairbrush and whip your buns, Kerri, right after Irving did such a good job?"

"N-no, Miss Nina" Kerwin said, his eyes filling with tears.

I went on, cheerily, as I pulled and prodded Kerwin's penis a little faster. "It would be so glorious to put you in white lingerie, maybe a bra and panty set with garter belts and sheer white stockings and high heels."

Kerwin's legs began to tremble. I could tell he was very, very excited.

"I could get you six inch pumps from Trannies-R-Us, and get you red lipstick and you could service Burma before he ass-fucked you, imagine your red lips up and down on Burma's big black cock-"

At this juncture, I regret to report that Kermit (or "Kerri") orgasmed in my hand, which of course was a gross violation, but it did give me a good idea of how my plan was going over in his head!