Kevin and Adam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, Adam, you just have to face up to what you are, which is a highly attractive gay young man, who as such enjoys male sex enormously; and boy, in the brief time since we met, you really have learned how to deliver the goods; so just relax and enjoy your newly acquired capabilities. You'll see, if we manage to score this evening, it will be fun and you'll enjoy fucking a new hole. Variety, my dear Adam, adds a little zest to life, so just cut the cackle, go down and get changed and don't forget to lube up your arsehole just in case we strike lucky. I'll meet you in the lobby in fifteen minutes; and choose some outfit which shows off your assets; it always helps; And, golden rule; don't forget your condoms; put a packet of Fukits in each of your back pockets"

We met in the lobby of our building and Adam had truly done himself proud. He had put on a pair of brilliantly cut designer jeans and jacket, under which he was wearing a tight fitting silk T shirt. Believe me when I tell you that Adam was Mr Sex personified; his whole 'look' just screamed, "come fuck me". I had also given myself a dose of lubricant and changed into an outfit which made the best of my assets and so we went into the local steak house and had a bite to eat, before moving on to the Howard House bar. I took the precaution of carrying a good supply of rubbers and several injectible tubes of Anolube lubricant in my small shoulder satchel.

Tony, the regular barman smiled as he saw us walk up to the bar. "Long time - no see" he said smiling and looking ravenously at Adam . (I had mentioned earlier that Tony was part of the gay fraternity.) "I see you have got lover-boy here "organised" since you first met here a little while ago. What's it to be?"

Tony served us our order and said, "If you two likely lads are on the prowl, my gut feeling tells me that the young guy at the other end of the bar might meet your needs tonight."

"Tony," I said, with sarcasm, "How could you possibly think of suggesting such a thing?"

We threw a discreet look at the guy in question, who was quite alone and drinking a beer; he looked to be in his mid-thirties, dressed in a business suit. He seemed to be a well-set-up type and as we were looking his way, we suddenly caught his eye. Sure enough a few minutes later he came over to us and said, "Hi guys! You seemed to have just arrived and as I am by myself tonight, why don't you let me buy you a drink?" The ice was broken as quickly and easily as that.

"My name is Andrew, by the way. I've been here all week for the Mid-West Poultry Breeder's Congress. I'm the CEO of a large chicken farming outfit out in Des Moines, Iowa. I have to come here once a year to wave the flag, but frankly the guys in this business are a pretty boring lot on the whole, so I don't stop in the Congress hotel, down town, as I prefer this smaller, more personalised place."

Andrews's eyes, whilst he was making his pitch, were glued on Adam's crotch. His designer jeans were really doing an excellent job, for the cut was such that his vital package was thrown into good relief; anyone with half an eye, which Andrew clearly had, could see that Adam was well loaded where it mattered. So, how was Andrew going to pop the question? As we began our drinks, it was clear that he was wondering where he should next.

"You two guys really do look great together: very attractive; I was wondering if, in fact, you were perhaps an item?"

So I said, "No. Andrew, we are not an item; we are, as the saying goes, "just good friends". But I guess what you really want to know is whether we are here looking for what is euphemistically referred to as "a bit of action". Well, to cut to the chase, my name is Kevin, and I'm a real estate salesman and this is my friend, Adam, who is in advertising and even though we are not, as you put it, "an item" we are really very close and as you had clearly so astutely observed from the other end of the bar, we are here looking for a bit of additional action. So, Andrew, if that is what you are looking for, then we might be in business together tonight. I don't know if you were aware of it when you came into this bar in one of the plushest small hotels in Chicago this evening, but you are in the the premier pick up place for top flight gay sex in town. It is, as a matter of fact, where Adam and I first met and had, at this very bar, a conversation not unlike the one we are having now."

"Gee guys, I'm really glad that we've got over that little hillock. You know when you are alone on business in a strange city where you know no-one, it can be very difficult for people like me to find a partner. I'm as gay as you two obviously are; I saw that as soon as I first set eyes on you and I had been hoping that I might meet up with a suitable guy for an evening, of ,how shall I put it, "recreational sex". I've been alone all week and really do need some sort of relief as I am already feeling somewhat sex starved. But you two look like a real nice pair of studs. Real good together, so I would have hated to wreck an existing relationship; but if you are sure that you are not an item, then I'm all ready to go as, not to beat about the bush, I can really do with a good fuck. So, look guys, here is my suite number; I'm on the top floor. Give me ten minutes to get changed and then come up and let's see how we get on together."

Andrew left and I said to Adam, "Now you see, my friend, just how easy it is to pull in a partner for a one time stand. And make no mistake, this bar is a quality pick-up place; you only tend to find fairly wealthy types in here; no riff-raff."

"It's all very well, but what the fuck are we going to do with this guy when we get up to his suite?"

"Adam, use your imagination; I should have thought that the answer was obvious; we're going to fuck him, of course; and in return he is most certainly going to fuck the pair of us. Just let things happen as they will; it will all work out OK and my gut feeling tells me that we shall, in all probability, have a great evening of casual sex; Come on, Adam use your eyes; Andrew is really hot and raring to go. Frankly, Adam, I reckon this is just about as good as it gets; so let's not look a gift horse in the mouth ; let's go for and fuck the shit out of this guy."

As we went up in the elevator to Andrew's room, I mused to myself about what Andrew had said; were we two an item? I have to say that I had never ever thought of Adam and myself as such, for we had known each other only a very brief time. But, Andrew's remark set me wondering. And I had to admit to myself that I would not have wanted Adam to have seen me together with Brett the previous night, especially in light of the uncontrolled and wild way in which I had fucked him.

Andrew's suite was large and plush and as we arrived we were followed by a room service waiter carrying an ice bucket containing a magnum, no less, of champagne. Andrew had change into a loose fitting outfit which I can but describe as a pair of modified pyjamas.

"Welcome to my humble abode, guys." Said Andrew, laughingly, " Let's sit down and have a drink and get to know one another a little better. So, you two, tell me more about yourselves and how you come to be so close."

"Well," said Adam, "there is really not all that much to tell. Kevin here found me, as he said downstairs, in the bar one evening not so long ago, in the depths of despair because of my total lack of sex life, a self inflicted lack, by the way, because of my total fear of taking that first step and having sex with another man. Well, he pulled me out of that slough of despondency the very first evening, when he took me back to his apartment and fucked the hell out of me; and since then we have not looked back. So I am now very happy with myself and have been lucky enough to have been accepted by Kevin's friends as one of his group of, like-minded guys, so sex and its availability are no longer a problem. As for Kevin and me, we are just good friends who fuck each other quite a lot and tonight, by way of an adventure for me, for I have never ever tried to pull an unknown guy for one-night-stand, which, I guess, is what our get-together this evening has to be called, Kevin dragged me here screaming by the short and curlies So you were dead right downstairs to ask us if we were looking for action, for that is exactly the reason we came into the bar. So, Andrew, it looks as if fate decreed that we should meet, as you were also on the prowl, so where do we go from here, other than drinking your champagne?"

"That was quite a speech, Adam. Now let me just fill you both in on myself a bit. I am like you two, totally gay and again like you two, I have a good friend back home, in Des Moines, with whom I have a very close sex life; but again like you two, we both realise that we are not an item. So, we do not live together, although we spend a lot of time together; but equally, neither of us feels that he has exclusive sex rights on the other. So the fact that we three are here together tonight and about to indulge ourselves in a little fuck-fest, would not bother my friend at all; equally, I do not feel that I am letting him down in anyway by sitting here drooling inwardly over what I hope we three might do together; and I am, moreover, sure, given the enormous driving force that sex is coupled with the speed at which we feel deprived of it, that he will have not have remained celibate during my week here in Chicago; it's something we both accept, as I guess you two guys also do. I live in the perpetual hope, that one day I will meet the guy with whom I can spend the rest of my life, but so far, it just has not yet happened. So, like many others I make the best of what I have, which is pretty good, by the way; but I realise that there is a higher and better state to which I might ultimately aspire."

Listening to Andrew pour out his feelings, both Kevin and Adam, realised that they had picked up a guy who was quite out of the ordinary: run of the mill he most certainly was not!

"So, listen you two young studs, I knew as soon as I saw you that you were gay and, let's face it, dressed as you are you both just exude sex. Moreover unless my eye is sadly wrong, beneath your outfits, reside two well- developed muscular bodies and, judging from your bulging crotches, a couple of formidable pieces of man-meat. Am I right, I wonder? Well, why don't we find out; so guys, let's cut the small talk and get down to the action. Not only do I enjoy fucking young guys, but I also adore looking at handsome young bodies naked. So, can I suggest that we all strip off and give ourselves a mutual onceover and then get down to business? I hope that when you see me ready for action, even though I am quite a few years older than either of you, I don't think that you will not be disappointed. I suppose if one shuts one's eyes during the act, then the importance of physical appearances disappear and seem unimportant, but, boy, I really do like to be in the company of well setup up young guys with big cocks: that, my friends is what turns me on."

"Well, Andrew, both Adam and I had taken the precaution of giving ourselves a prelube before coming here, as one never knows what might turn up; frankly, and I do hate sounding technical and clinical, but we have to face facts, sticking one's cock up a dry arse, is not all that pleasant a pastime, although I have been known to do it; you know, it does happen; sometimes you find yourself in a situation where you are totally unprepared , but you just cannot stop yourself fucking the guy in front of you, even though you know it's going to be a bit of of a rough job: sex is such a strong driving force! So, let's strip off and get started. And, tell you what, Andrew, unless you have a better idea, once you get stripped, just bend across that table there spread your legs and give me access your hole and I'll give you a real good dose of lubricant before we start. How does that grab you?"

Well, it did seem to have "grabbed" Andrew, for by the time we had all three of us stripped naked, he was already bent across the table and offering up his arse for our inspection and lubrication. Andrew had a nice clean hairless rear-end, always an attractive feature, and in spite of his active sex life, he had a really tight looking anus. Kevin pushed the nozzle of the lubricant into Andrew's rectum and gave him a good shot of the lubricant. Then, as he withdrew, Adam, whose cock was already hard with anticipation, had rolled on a condom and with without waiting thrust his nine inches of rock- hard meat into Andrew's hole.

Andrew let out a sharp breath as he felt Adam's meat enter him so forcefully and so unexpectedly and said, "That was quite a surprise; a pleasant one in fact; it's really great to feel a large shaft up one's arse. Some folks say that size does not matter, but I totally disagree, for I just love to take a big piece of meat up my arse: I absolutely adore it. So, Adam, go for it and give me a good pounding; I'm not one who goes in for that gently, gently approach; I like it really hard from the word go; so, young man, do your worst!" He ended with a laugh.

I myself had not foreseen what Adam had intended, looked on, admiring Adam's buns as he started pumping Andrew. Then by this time rock-hard myself, I rolled on a condom and thrust his own piece into Adam's deliciously beckoning arse.

"Jeezus! What the fuck are you doing Kevin?"

"That, my dear Adam, I would have thought was obviously self- explanatory, even to a relative beginner such as you; I have just inserted my ten inch erect penis, suitably clothed in a prophylactic latex rubber sheath, into your rectum via your anus, prior to commencing an act homosexual sexual intercourse with you; or, if you prefer it in the vernacular, I'm just about to fuck our arse, in much the same way as you are doing to Andrew; it's known as a tandem fuck, by the way; so now that that is cleared up, may we just get on with it and, as the modern idiom puts it, enjoy! But let's not forget, that Andrew is part and parcel of this little exercise and you should aim to bring him to a climax, so that he enjoys himself as much as we shall. Always remembered, Adam, that the guy at the bottom who is being fucked needs to arrive at orgasm just as much as you yourself do; so, it's up to you to show Andrew what a brilliant partner you are and get him there. So, let's go for it!"

By this time both Adam and Andrew were roaring with laughter at my pompous words. Any onlooker, of whom there was none, would have seen three naked men in a ludicrous position: one man leaning over a table with another man's cock stuck into his anus, whilst he in turn found his own anus being shafted by a third man. But the geometry of the human body always makes the sex act look ludicrously uncomfortable, which it often can be. However, such is the driving force of sexual desire, the only thing we think about is fucking our partner, which is without doubt, the most exhilarating and satisfying of acts between humans: we cannot live without it!

.

"Right, Adam, together now; you and I need to coordinate our thrusts so that we achieve a harmonious action, which will lead all of us to that desired state of euphoria, which the orgasm we are aiming for will inevitably bring in its wake."

And so it was that we both gave Andrew our very best introduction to our type of tandem anal sex, which did, in the event, culminate in a coordinated climactic orgasm for all three of us. Andrew, whose arse had been the focus of all this attention, ejaculated stream after stream of his creamy cum all over the table. Adam and I paused for a minute, before withdrawing our weapons and and standing up again.

"That, guys, was some experience" said Andrew, "The most monumental fuck I think I can ever remember, and believe me, I speak from long experience. I don't know where you guys got the force to make such a delivery; I can but describe your efforts as awe-inspiring; a wonderful example to any young guy who wants to fuck butt effectively; you two studs really ought to think about giving lessons. I think you could call it "An introduction to advanced copulation techniques". Believe me, you'd get a lot of takers." he concluded laughingly.

It is an unfortunate fact of life, that male sex as we had just practiced it, has rather messy consequences, manifested by the fact that the guy being served, inevitably sprays his seed left right and centre at the climactic moment; so unless one wishes to continue post haste in a sticky cummy mess (some guys do, by the way), a moment's pause is called for, whilst the dramatis personae of the act, clean themselves up. So Adam and I pulled off our rubbers, which were full of cum and handed Andrew a towel from his bathroom so that he could dry himself off.

"Well, Andrew, where do you want to go from here? You've seen us in action; how about yourself? What would you like to do?"

"Listen, guys, you know I'd never been in that clinch you just pulled on me, which you call a tandem, fuck, but I would like to try it out with the two of you, with Adam being the "fall guy", if you will forgive me for calling you that; I would just love, Adam, to sink my meat into your lovely arse and fuck the daylights out of you whilst you, Kevin, sink your ten inch shaft into me. I have never ever taken a ten inch fuck-stick up my hole and I suspect it might be one of the all-time great sexual experiences. In fact, to be quite honest with the two of you, you each have a cock bigger than anything I have ever experienced. So, guys, how, how about it? Is it a goer?"

"Pick a condom, Andrew, and Adam and I will re-equip ourselves with the same, and then we are ready to go; it's your call and we'll try to make it a memorable again for you. Do forgive the condoms, by the way, but both Adam and I and, for that matter all of us in our little group, all practice safe sex; so, condoms are a must. You'll find the Fukit brand I've just given you really very good. I don't know if you have ever used this brand, but they do a neat flat pack of two rubbers and two sachets of lube; so it's a very hand size to stick in your back pocket; in fact I feel quite naked if I realise that I have forgotten to pack one, as you never know when you might need one; sex has a nasty habit of offering itself on a plate , quite unexpectedly; so, my motto is "foreseen is forearmed". Also, the sachet of lube is a great idea, for even without an internal lubing of your partner, you are pretty well assured of a nice comfortable fuck. I personally hate sticking my dick into a guy's hole without some form of lube, so the Fukit pack fits the bill for impromptu sex.

Adam had by this time put himself across the table, legs apart, and was waiting for Andrew to shaft him, which was quickly done. I looked at Andrew's arse and advanced my dick, which, by this time was again hard as a rock with anticipation and thrust it into Andrew's anus, until he had taken the full length. Andrew gasped with amazement as he felt the hard ten inch stick deep inside of himself.

"My, god, Kevin, that is really something for me to take such a huge dick in my hole; it feels just so incredibly good; let's get going."

And get going we did, with great vigour and I'm happy to say that when we all climaxed it was just as great as the previous time. After that, we were all somewhat less horny and sat around drinking the champagne. A little later, we each had sex with one another on a one to one basis, but we all realised that we had shot our wads on the two incredible tandem fucks and that we were now sexually at a much calmer level; but a series of nice gentle little acts of copulation nevertheless, made a pleasant ending to what had been an incredible evening.

"Listen guys, it's been a really great evening; couldn't have been better. How about we all three try to cram into the shower and soap each other up as an end to what has been for me, at least, a marvellous evening of recreational sex; I've just love every minute of it!"

1...89101112...14