Kevin and Adam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And that is precisely what we did; the shower was very large. "Had the designers foreseen the sort evening we had us had?" I wondered. And as a final touch Adam and I, who had no difficulty in getting hard, threw caution to the winds and each gave Andrew' arse three farewell thrusts of our naked cocks before we finally dried ourselves off, got dressed and left. It had been a one-night stand to remember for all of us.

As Adam and I walked home, I said '"Well, there you are Adam; you see how easy it was to pull a guy and then you saw saw how things just took care of themselves once we got down to the action; no need at all to plan anything."

"Kevin I've had a most marvellous evening and I'm sorry I jumped the gun and stuck in my oar before you, but I just couldn't wait; I got so hot as soon as I saw Andrew's naked arse there waiting to be fucked, that I simply had to take it. You know, you have taught me a great deal about gay sex in a very short time and I feel really comfortable now that you have shown me how easy it is to have a great time with a guys we had never before met and whom we are never going to see again. It's been really great tonight!"

"Adam, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself; that's what sex is all about: enjoyment. See you tomorrow night; it's Friday tomorrow remember."And with this last comment Adam went into his apartment and I to mine, for we had just arrived back at our block.

CHAPTER 19

Next morning, at breakfast, I suddenly saw that the bag with the condoms and lube which Dmitri had left was still standing there from a few days ago, so I went to put the supplies in the drawer when I noticed that there was the publicity flier which Dmitri had mention might be of interest; so, I fished it out of the bag and sat there reading it over breakfast. It turned out to be a brochure style advertisement for a naked male health spa located on some small, unheard of island in the Caribbean. They were touting a midwinter break of ten days over the Christmas and New Year period and I have to admit that whoever wrote the blurb had a golden tongue, for he made the place and the offer sound very attractive and exciting. Here in brief is what the the brochure said.

SUNNY ISLE MALE HEALTH AND BODYBUILDING SPA

An all male, mandatory naked, health and bodybuilding spa located on the idyllic private island of St. Barnaby, off the coast of Grenada.

Come and spend ten days with us and enjoy

Sun, Sea, Swimming, Exercise, Relaxation and Sex Unlimited

Totally all-male mandatory naked environment (staff and vacationers) where everything is allowed

OUR SPECIAL WINTER OFFER - TEN DAYS OF RELAXATION

DECEMBER 22 THROUGH JANUARY 1

STRICTLY LIMITED TO ONE HUNDRED LUCKY PARTICIPANTS

FLAT PRICE $1,200.- ALL INCLUSIVE

YOU HAVE NOTHING MORE TO PAY OTHER THAN ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES YOU MIGHT ORDER.

Your are:- a body conscious male, actively engaged in naked bodybuilding in your own area.

You are aged 18 to 25 years (no exceptions)

You have a muscular physique as a result of your hard work in the gym

You are proud of your circumcised male endowment, minimum length 6 inches soft (no exceptions)

You enjoy being in a naked environment in the presence of muscular young studs similar to yourself

You enjoy displaying your physique to your peers

You are proud of your sexual abilities

If you fit the above profile and would like to escape for ten day into a warm, relaxing and sunny climate over the Christmas break, then look no further for Sunny Isle Spa is the place for you.

We offer:-

Luxury dormitory and double occupancy room accommodation.

Communal showers accommodating up ten guys at once

Two well equipped gyms

A saltwater Olympic size swimming pool

A freshwater Olympic size swimming pool

Sea bathing from a sandy beach

Ten different Jacuzzis

Pool-side bars

Sunbathing terraces

Movie theatre

Live events theatre

Bodybuilding and cock training assistants

Steam baths and massages

Four different restaurants (One open 24/24)

Rooms for private functions

And much, much more.

And over the the period of your vacation, we have organised a number of events, including a Christmas Eve stage show by no less than ten leading professional cock and muscle builders, the Mr Alpha's of their profession. They will entertain you with their amazing posing and sexual abilities, which will be performed live on stage. Additionally these ten professionals will spend the next five days among you and help you refine your workout routines. This is a never before offered opportunity to experience firsthand how the pros. do it: a chance not to be missed by any aspiring young stud!

On New Year's Eve, there will be a general party to which all vacationers are invited, and where they can, if they wish, participate in a series of events designed to bring in the New Year with a bang.

So, if your meet our profile - to which there are NO EXCEPTIONS, in the interest of bringing together a group of mutually compatible guys, then do not hesitate. Reserve your place now. Group bookings for the dormitory accommodation are accepted. There is a big demand for such communal arrangements, so do not delay if you want to live and and sleep together with a group of other studs. Remember there are one hundred places only.

Having read the brochure I have to say that I was immediately very attracted to the idea. What the Sunny Isle promoters had grasped was that there was a dearth of places anywhere, where aspiring, young, amateur, studs such as my friends and I could actually strut our stuff in the presence of our peer group. There were lots of contests for professional bodybuilders and a few for the naked professionals, but for guys like us who enjoyed working out, developing our muscles and cocks as amateurs, there was really nothing at all. And I knew that I for one, would really enjoy some forum where I could strip naked and strut my stuff in front of other similar guys; let's face it, we all have a certain narcissistic component in our make-up. So, it seemed to me that the Sunny Isle guys had hit the nail on the head. Anyway, I had to get off to work, as I had a heavy property showing schedule that day.

My sales day went very well; I had the good fortune to "close" as the professional verbiage puts it, two good sized sales, which made me feel really good. I was looking forward to our Friday night get together, which would only be the second time for Adam as a member of our group, replacing the much lamented Antonio. I wondered how he was getting on in San Francisco. But just thinking about Adam's development, it was absolutely amazing how quickly he had changed, in a very pleasant way, from a shy unassuming guy into quite an aggressive gay stud. Last night when he had jumped in first with Andrew, after I had just finished prepping him, was a prime example of what I meant; he truly now had got all the confidence he needed. And as for teaching him additional cock techniques, it was a non-starter, for the guy just knew instinctively what to do and it was obvious from the vigorous way he addressed every hole he encountered, that he loved every minute of it; yes, he truly had taken to copulation like a duck to water; but he also really delivered the goods to his partner, as few guys could field as massive a piece of rock-hard man-meat as Adam.

The Friday meeting tonight was at my place and so I just sat around and waited for

the guys to arrive. Just looking back at my activities over the past week, I realised that I had had a hell of a sex charged set of encounters; but you know, sex is something you never tire of and I was looking forwards to stripping off with the guys and doing whatever we fancied together; I felt as fresh as daisy as I waited for them all to arrive. As I had told Adam last night with our one night stand with Andrew, all one need do is to to relax and let things happen naturally, which they always did.

Everyone arrived pretty early so that by seven we were all stripped and ready to go. By common consent, to avoid a lot of technical fumbling, we had all agreed that we should get ourselves lubed up before starting any action; so the first thing that happened each Friday, was that we mutually injected the anal lube into our holes. This was always a cause of slight merriment as one after the other we each bent over and allowed one or another of us to perform the injection "ceremony"; as Eric called it. In many ways it was a bit like having a shot in the arm with some product, but a darned sight more pleasant, as no needle was involved.

Well, this Friday, before anyone else could act, Eric had rolled on a condom and thrust his cock deep into Adam, whom he had pushed against a table. The next thing I knew was that Jonathan had spun the pair of them around and was kneeling in front of Adam, whose cock he proceeded to suck. I have to say, I felt slightly miffed by the way in which these two guys had pre-empted Adam's arse, but I could well understand their action, for stark naked as he had stood there, Adam was the personification of male beauty and just exuded his readiness for sex. Any red-blooded guy given half a chance would have been a fool not to shaft him there and then. So I watched the three of them start fucking and then I thought to myself, "What the hell; this is free style sex, no hold barred." So, I rolled a condom onto my own fuck-stick and without any warning, stuck Eric with my full length. He let out an oath and then laughed as he realised what had happened and we started to synchronise our movements.

But the action was not yet complete, for Dmitri and Mike, who had been completely side-lined by this sudden action, each decided to join in and before I knew it, Dmitri had his cock deep into my arse, with Mike bringing p the rear, sticking his tool into Dmitri. As I had told Adam only the night before, you do not need to plan anything when you are among willing participants; just let things happen and accept it; and that is what we did. So as an introdution to our Friday night fuckfest, the six of us copulated together as a chain; it was a monster variant on the tandem fuck! Well, it all ended in a massive climax for all concerned except Jonathan, who having chosen to suck cock rather than to fuck, was left taking Adam's cream down his throat.

Jonathan, who felt that he had opted for the raw end of the deal, promptly grabbed Adam, who, good-naturedly, allowed him to give his hole a really solid pounding. And so, we went on, until about ten that evening, with each of us doing with a partner whatever came to mind. The great thing about our little group, was that we all got on well with each other and there was never any jealously or squabbling about who had done what to whom etc. Don't laugh, but let me tell you that gay relationships are often fraught with jealous tension. Also, Adam, as new recruit, replacing our friend Antonio, now in San Francisco, had completely integrated into the group; he was one of us and not "the new guy". At around ten, I called a halt and suggested to the guys that we all go and get a pizza at a nearby restaurant, as I wanted to discuss the Sunny Isle Spa offer with my friends.

Over the pizza and beer, I showed my friends the Sunny Isle Spa end of year offer and asked them what they thought. I myself was keen to go, for Chicago in mid-winter can be a very cold place indeed and I thought it would be great to be in a place with a large number of other young studs, much like us, where we could relax completely naked, exercise, swim, sunbathe, eat and fuck in the warm relaxing Caribbean weather. And, I emphasised, when it came to fucking, there would be nearly a hundred other guys around, so we should be able to sample a lot of different "merchandise".

Well, each of my five friends, Adam included, shared my enthusiasm and everyone felt that they could get off work for that period. So, the next question was, should we book a three double rooms or a ten bed dorm, for the lot of us and take pot luck with four guys who might fill it up. A sense of adventure and daring was in the air, so we finally opted for reserving for the six of us in a dorm. I think that the main attraction of the place was that we would have a lot of new talent around us, so we ought to take advantage of the situation and sample as many new arses as we could. Is was entirely in the spirit of our little group, for although we were all close friends, none of us felt he had a special lien on any other member; and in Chicago, we all dipped our wicks into all kinds of water; in a word, we were foot loose and fancy free, so we all lived life to the full.

Later that evening, as Adam and I were walking back to our apartment, I asked him if he would like to come up again for what I called a "night cap", Of course, what I really had in mind was another intense session with him, as I just wanted to fuck his arse so very hard: just why I felt like that, I was not quite clear, but I knew I wanted him very badly again that very night. So Adam came up to my apartment, and he and I fucked each other with an intensity which belied that fact that we had just spent the previous three hours exercising our cocks; but that is what we did and when he left to go downstairs to his own place on the ground floor of our block, I went to bed feeling totally contented.

As ever, the next day being Saturday, our group all met up as usual at the gym. Adam had started training with us and after overcoming his initial embarrassment at working out naked, he embraced the idea totally and clearly enjoyed being around other well-equipped young muscular studs as much as they enjoyed his presence. Most of the guys we trained with were gay; and gays of our type, who are interested in body and cock building, love being around their peers; there is a great deal of pleasure to be had just looking at other guys, Adam quickly became one of the star attractions for other bodybuilders, as he had unique quality about him which simply said "come hither". He could have had any of his co-gymnasts as a sex partner, as he just exuded that star quality. And as time passed, he honed his body into the most perfect expression of young male muscular physique, set off by his perfectly proportioned piece of man-meat, which now at seven inches long when soft, was the envy of everyone who saw him; whether he knew it himself, Adam had a cock to die for! I don't know if he realised what a magnetic effect he had on people.

I was given the job of making the reservations at the spa and although it was only August, the special offer was already half sold out; but we got our dorm. So, we had something very special to look forward to for the end of the year; speaking for myself, I could hardly wait. Then, I had a brilliant idea; why not ask Antonio if he could join us; we had all enjoyed his company, not to mention is sexual ability, so much that it seemed a pity that he could not be with us, especially as he and Adam, his replacement in our group, had got on really well together for the brief time that had known one another. So, I emailed Antonio our plans and was delighted that he said he would join us; so adding him to our dorm, left three places to be filled by strangers. By way of a surprise, I did not tell the others that Antonio would be joining us for the vacation; it would be sort of a Christmas present for them, for they all liked Antonio and he had been a great sex partner to all of us. So, all in all, things were looking pretty good for the holiday period.

CHAPTER 20

The rest of the year leading up to our Caribbean vacation passed quickly.

Adam and I spent quite a bit of time together apart from our weekly sessions each Friday night. He and I went quite a few times together to the Howard Hotel bar and usually managed to pick up some lonely business man for an evening of recreational sex. To say that Adam had been a timid young gay just a few months earlier, afraid almost of his own shadow, he had thrown of the shackles of fear totally and utterly and had blossomed out into one of the most eager sex partners I had ever known.

Even though we spent a lot of time together, neither he nor I felt that we owned the other. I still saw guys from our group on an individau basis as did Adam. He also started relationships with two other gay guys who worked in the same advertising agency; two guys, whose advances, until he had met me and got over his first time fear, he had warded off. So, all in all Adam had become in a few short months a totally self confident and self sufficient gay stud, who enjoyed sex on a very frequent basis and who now had no fear at all of experimenting with new contacts. He was just so good looking , even when fully dressed that he could pull any guy he wanted anytime, anywhere; when he was naked he was to die for; he just had that star quality which can neither be learned nor taught; either you have it or don't and Adam had it by the cartload.

The Christmas vacation was almost upon us and we had to arrange our transport to get to the resort. The flat price of the holiday included transport by a small charter plane from Miami International Airport, but we had to get ourselves to Miami. The programme had planned three short flights a day over the two day period December 22nd and 23rd. We had chosen to go on the first afternoon flight from Miami on the twenty second and had received our boarding passes via the Internet. Our flight from Chicago arrived in Miami at around 11:30 a.m. so we had a few hours to kill waiting in the airport. So we went off and found a cafeteria and and a quick lunch before return to the departure lounge, where in the meantime, other vacationers had been arriving from around the USA.

We were sitting there when Antonio, who had just arrived from San Francisco appeared, much to the surprise of my friends, all of whom were delighted to hear that he was coming with us, thanks to my efforts and that he would be bunking with us in our dorm. So, six was now seven and we all wondered who our co-occupants would be; but that we would only find out on arriving at the Sunny Isle Spa.

"How did you arrange for Antonio to come," asked Dmitri.

"Well, my friend, if you must know, I'll let you into the secret; I did it all by a combination of osmosis, smoke and mirrors; Come on, Dmitri, use your fucking brain! How do you think I arranged for him to come? I emailed him, told him of our plans and asked if he wanted to join us; he said yes; so I booked the vacation for him; it really is not rocket science you know."

We still had two hours to wait before our flight and I noticed that Adam was eying a group of three young guys, dressed in white who were waiting at the other end of the departure lounge. They were clearly also heading for Sunny Isle, for they were all muscular young studs, wearing clothes which were designed to show off all their assets! One of the guys had on a pair of hyper- tight fitting pants, which were glued to his arse and it was clear that beneath them he was wearing nothing or at most a backless cock thong, as his two buns were beautifully clothed in smooth white cloth; they made a very inviting sight, and it was on these that I could see Adam's eyes were clearly focused.

Adam sauntered across to the group and after a little conversation he and what I have to call "his target" wandered off together towards the men's room. Adam emerged half an hour later, looking very pleased with himself , whilst his friend rejoined his waiting buddies.

"Adam, have you been up to what I think you have?" I asked him,

"And what might that be?" came the response, accompanied by a slight smile of mocking superiority.

"Oh, come on Adam, you know full well what I am getting at. Have you and he been at it together?"