Kevin and Adam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am not sure that I know what you mean by "Have we been at it together?". At what exactly?"

"Fuck you Adam, you know full well what I mean; stop playing footsy with me; have you two been fucking each other in the men's room?"

"Well," said Adam, now laughing out loud, "Now that you come to ask, yes! That guy is called Jens. He and his two buddies are from a naked body building group, in Minneapolis and they are going to the same place as we are. When I saw him, I simply could not take my eyes off him and when we got to talking he indicated that he wouldn't mind a quickie, so we retired to the men's room. But, you know what, Kevin? You always told me to be prepared, with my back pocket pack of Fukits. Well this was a text book example of unexpected sex, when I might have been caught short. But talk about being prepared, we've got nothing on this guy. You saw those white pants, glued to his arse; well when we got into the cubicle in the men's room I wanted to start to pull his pants down, but it turned out not to be necessary. This guy was wearing a pair of special pants, with a zip down the back seam. So, he just motioned to me to pull down the zip, which I did; and bingo, I had immediate access to his arse. Now, that, Kevin , is what being prepared is all about. Just think about it, he can have a quickie practically anywhere, and that is what he evidently wants, as he did not seem interested in giving be a return match, at least not today. Anyway, Kevin, he was a great fuck even standing there in the cubicle and I hope we see more of him and his buddies when we get to the spa. So, you see, at the end of the day, I never even got to see his cock; amazing, isn't it?"

Our flight was called and we all boarded and were quickly on our way. As we reached our destination, the pilot did a quick circle around the island, which looked absolutely beautiful from the air. We landed shortly afterwards and were immediately met by a coach which took us to the spa itself. The brochure had not exaggerated, as the place looked absolutely superb. We were the first group to arrive that day and were quickly processed by the reception.

CHAPTER 21

Total nudity began at the reception, for as soon as we left the coach and entered the reception area, all he staff were naked. And what a mouth watering set of guys they seemed to be, for the promoters had clearly chosen staff that had the right physiques and equipment to please their guests; at first sight it all looked absolutely terrific.

"OK, guys," said the reception clerk a truly magnificent looking stud with good muscles and a cock to match, " Here's the deal. You leave all your luggage and clothes here in the cloakroom next to this reception area where each of you will be allocated a locker. So, guys, from here onwards you are expected to be totally naked at all times, day and night; no cheating mind! Now, your holiday includes all meals and supplies, like soap, towels, sunscreens, lubes and condoms, so the only extras are the drinks you might wish to order outside of meal times, where drinks are included. So, we issue you with a card, which will allow you access to your locker and also to pay for the drinks you order. His card is on a necklace which you can string around our neck and it the only object you are allowed to wear during hour stay, other than, of course, any body jewellery, like cock and nipple piercing any of you might have."

"So if that is clear, I'll let you get stripped and stow your stuff in your locker and then one of our assistants will show you to your dorm. After that, you are free to do what you want. Just wander around and check out the facilities; they are all at our disposal, so enjoy your stay. Special events of the day are posted each morning on the notice board just outside this area, but there are lots of assistants around who will help you with any questions. And remember, these guys have their arse holes permanently at your disposal; so if you fancy a quick fuck with any one of them, don't hesitate: all par to the service. You won't need help with your luggage, guys, as you don't have any!" He concluded with a laugh.

Another mouth-wateringly handsome stud showed us to our dorm, which was equipped with ten generous single beds several chairs and tables and had its own shower room and toilets adjacent. The shower was exactly what was needed, for the ten of us could easily soap up together in there; it's always nice, when you have had a "hard day" to soap up with a group of guys and to massage each others' bodies: very sensual! We wondered who our three companions would be, but we had not long to wait, when, surprise, surprise, the three young studs from Minneapolis, including Adam's conquest, Jens, turned up. We learned that these guys were all college students, just eighteen years of age, so we all looked forward to getting to know them better, for there is always great pleasure in having sex with a willing young stud. So, we felt very lucky as they all seemed like great guys. They had looked terrific even fully clothed in the departure lounges but now that we saw them totally naked, we realised that we had been very lucky in getting such a great group of guys to bunk with us, for each of the three, had that all important asset: a large cock.

So first things first and we all introduce ourselves; the Minneapolis trio were all of Scandinavian extraction: Jens, whom Adam had already fucked in the departure lounge, Dag and Oscar: we saw no need to bother with family names.

"So what do you guys do together." asked Antonio.

Jens took the lead and answered for all of them. "Well, we are all three of us first year college students on three different courses at a small independent college in upstate Minnesota. It's quite by chance that we are all from Minneapolis, as we did not know each other before meeting at college. I'm doing a liberal arts course, Dag is doing chemistry and Oscar journalism; so, in fact as far as our studies are concerned, we have nothing in common and we met up through our love of body building, which we practice in an independent naked gym. We are, of course, all gay which is really the thing that binds us together; so, having met up with each other, we moved together into a rented apartment, and now spend most our free time together and train together three times a week at the gym. We have a great sex life, by the way! We all love the naked bodybuilding ethos and everything that goes with it, so when we saw the publicity for this winter break, we decided we would give it a whirl. So, here we are. Now how about you guys; you are obviously a little bit older than we are, but what is it that binds you together?"

Antonio, as the eldest of out group answered. "In a word, guys, it's sex! We're all totally gay, we all like each other and we enjoy having sex together; and it's that all important driving force sex that we enjoy so much, which binds us together. But to give you a bit of a background, we are a group of studs form Chicago who, like you met up in a naked bodybuilding gym, where we now all work out every Saturday morning together; and like you we are very much into sex, which as I just said is the main driving force holding us together. I left the group earlier this year to take up a new EDP job in San Francisco, and was replaced by Adam, here, the baby of our group, who works in an advertising agency; I gather that Jens has already sampled Adam's talent for impromptu sex whilst you were all waiting at the airport in Miami and I guess that that might have given him a foretaste of what is to come. Kevin works in real estate on the near north side of Chicago and the others, Eric, Dmitri, Jonathan and Mike are all accountants and work for small independent companies in and around Chicago. So, I guess that more or less covers who we are."

"Now of more immediate interest, we all get together every Friday evening for what we call our fuckfest, where we can indulge in our love of gay sex. So we spend two or three hours having sex with each other before going out to eat later on. So, guys, that must give you an idea of why we are here: it's basically for the freestyle sex as well as the weather and we hope that we shall have a great time together. So, there guys, you have it."

"Listen, guys," said Dmitri, "How about we all go for a swim together and then we can get something to eat and then, I suggest that we come back here to our dorm and all get to know one another a little better; let's try to get a bit closer to each other, if you see what I mean. As we're going to be together for the next ten days or so, so we may as well make the best of what we have to hand, before we venture out into the untold delights which this place clearly has on offer."

Well, of course everyone saw what Dmitri was getting at, and his idea was accepted, so off we went to find the pool. One of the great things about being in a naked resort, is that you don't have to bother about what to do with your clothes; you just come and go as you please. So we each picked up a towel and set off for our swim. The spa had two large pools, sea water and freshwater, each surrounded by sun-decks and also offered access, via a beach of dazzling white sand, to what looked like a crystal clear sea, so it was there that we all went. I have to say, that on our way there, we saw quite a number of other guys arriving and some who were already sitting around sunbathing and it was clear that the spa's insistence on age, muscles and cock size for all its clients seemed to have paid off, for all the guys we saw certainly ticked all my boxes; we were clearly in a place populated by beautiful young muscular gays, all sporting handsome allocations of man-meat; I felt quite exhilarated at the prospects for the coming days!

So we swam in the sea, went back to the showers of the freshwater pool to get rid of the salt water, sat around and sunbathed and finally, around six in the evening, went into cafeteria for supper. I say cafeteria: it was one of two eateries, but to call it a cafeteria was doing it an injustice, for it was made up of a really magnificent buffet with both hot and cold food and drinks; one served oneself, but it was a real high class deal that the spa laid on. Then, after supper we all went back to our dorm and the fun began.

Antonio acted as organiser of the ice-breaking part of the evening, by telling the three college guys that we all ought to get to know each other's attributes on a one to one basis; so he proposed to the three young studs that they first let our Chicago group make our introductions and then they could do the same for us. Of course, they really had no idea of what our introduction would involve. Antonio also told the guys that we always practiced safe sex and always used condoms and that we were all great believers in pre-sex lubrication to make sure that once in the act, we were all able to enjoy what we were doing. In the dorm was a set of drawers, not needed for our clothes, as we did not have any; a rapid inspection showed a large selection of condoms, and lubricants, including our favourite, Anolube, in the form of injectible sachets.

"Listen guys, why don't you three let us lead the way. Don't be scared, we're not going to rape you; we're just going to give you a real good introduction to our group. So, listen guys, just bend across the table there, spread your legs, relax and enjoy what we are going to do; then we will give you a return bout and you three can do the same for us. After that we can all relax and spend the rest of the evening doing whatever takes our individual fancies."

The three college guys listened to Antonio, but it was difficult to see whether they had really understood. Anyway, with a certain reluctance, totally understandable, I have to say, they did was requested and we were presented with three splendid sets of buns each giving access to a nice, tight young anus.

"OK guys, it may sound a bit clinical, but we're going to give each of your holes an injection of lube so that when we start fuck, it will be a real smooth and comfortable affair for all of us; so, it's just a shot of anal lubricant into your rectums, that's all: nothing more nothing less."

Antonio motioned to Adam, Dmitri and me to do the necessary, which we did. As ever, there was a slight intake of breath as we pushed the injector tube of the Anolube through each guy's sphincter and Oscar let out an oath, but nothing more.

Eric, Jonathan and Mike, meanwhile had each rolled on a condom and were read to being our little initiation ceremony. We three stood back and allowed the three protagonists to address their targets, and each similarly prepared our own cocks for our turn.

Eric, Jonathan and Mike each now chose one of the young guys, targeted his hole and gently forced their cocks deep into their fuck holes. There was no surprise at this, for anal sex was clearly something which the three guys practiced among themselves on a regular basis. But what the three college guys did not appreciate but quickly found out, was that each of us in turn was going to give each of them three or four hard thrusts of our cocks, before withdrawing and allowing another to take over. So, each of us seven guys, pushed our cocks into each of the three young guys' holes in relatively quick succession; so each of the college lads felt the man-meat of each of us seven Chicagoans with whom he was bunking. Could it be classed as sexual intercourse? I suppose it had to be, but there was no attempt made to come to a climax but to give the receiver, the bottom, the feel of each of the seven different cocks with which he was sharing the dorm. I suppose it could be viewed as the sexual equivalent of a welcoming handshake.

"That," said Oscar, "Was one hell of a welcome! I wonder if anyone has ever experienced anything like that ever before; my god, just think of it: seven different fuck-sticks up one's arse in quick succession. That was truly a very innovative way of saying "howdy"! But it is interesting, in that each cock is individual and you really can feel the difference, from one guy to the next. So, where do we go from here?"

"Oscar, just use your imagination a little and you will soon see what happens next. Look you three young muscle studs: we've just shown you our credentials, so, don't you think it it would be polite to do the same for us." Said Antonio.

"Holy shit," said Oscar, "You surely don't mean what I think you mean, do you? You want the three of us to shaft the seven of you! Is that what you are saying?"

"There you are, Oscar." replied Antonio, "You see, that did not require all that much brain power did it? And, my friend, you have hit the nail on the head and come to the right conclusion. So guys, shall we start and get this introduction ceremony over and done with so that we can get down to some serious sex together? Of course, if you young studs don't feel up to it, then just say the words and we will..."

Here, Oscar interrupted Antonio, piqued by the implication of his words which had been said precisely to arouse the three young guys. "What the fuck do you mean "If we're not up to it?" What do you take us for? A set of school kids? Come on lads, let's show these Chicagoans, what we can do."

By this time we were all laughing, at Oscar, his two companions included and he quickly realised that he had been set up as a fall guy, saw the joke and started to laugh himself.

To their credit the three young lads did us proud. They were quick learners and suggested that they take us in two groups, one of three and the other of four. So, in turn, we each leaned over the table, offered them our arses, received a shot of lube followed by four short but firm thrusts of the cock of each of the lads. As Oscar had asserted, they were certainly not a set of school kids and they each knew how to use their man meat to the best advantage. Looking back on it, I suppose they had to have a good deal more stamina than we had displayed, for each of them had no less than seven holes to ream. But they did this with distinction and at the end of the day, I think it was safe to say that we all felt we knew each other very well indeed.

So, what happened next? Well there were ten of us in our dorm just raring to go and have a really hard fuck, so we just sort of paired off with whomever we happened to fancy. This first night was straightforward, unadulterated, one on one anal sex, but given our number, I think that overall we each fucked every other guy and were, in turn, fucked by him. It was two blissful hours of intense copulation and towards midnight, we all fell into bed exhausted.

I lay in bed, unable to sleep, as I suddenly realised that every time I had looked at what Adam was doing, I had felt a pang of jealousy, a feeling which had been slowly developing over the course of the year, since I had first met him. We had only known each other about six months but in this time Adam had turned from a shy and timid virgin into a vigorous gay young stud, who never missed a chance to exercise his meat on anyone he found attractive. I had already seen him in action in the airport lounge, when he had sidled off with Jens and fucked him in the men's' room whilst we were waiting for our flight. Thinking back on how I had felt when I saw what was happening, I have to admit that I was green with envy. And so I finally admitted to myself that I felt more for Adam than a simple friendships I felt for the others. The fact of the matter was, that I had fallen in love with him. The question was, did he feel the same about me, as we had never ever touched on the subject even though he and I had one on one sex at least once a week usually in my apartment. I felt in a real quandary about what to do; but as things turned out the question was resolved very quickly: that very night in fact.

CHAPTER 22

Lying there, unable to sleep, my steamy encounter with Brett, the pizza delivery boy who had been a brief sexual flash in the pan for me, kept coming back in my mind. At the time , I had fucked Brett as if there was to be no tomorrow. I had been harder than I had ever been, bigger than I had ever been and I had battered Brett's arse with all my force. Looking back on that occasion I suddenly thought that I had acted in that way with Brett, simply because I wanted Adam to be the target of my desire. I had simply used Brett as an ersatz, a replacement, for Adam; but at the same time I had not wanted Adam to find me fucking Brett, which had been a real possibility as Adam lived in the same building as I did and had a nasty habit of arriving at my door unannounced.

I finally, decided that I had to take the bull by the horns; I slid out of bed, went over to where Adam was sleeping, lifted the covers and lay down beside him. Now, I have to tell you that I had never actually been in bed with another man before., other than to allow, on one occasion only, Adam to lie beside me for the night in my apartment. I had been, many, many times, on a bed with my sex partner for the evening, but once finished, we had always gone our separate ways: I never ever slept with anyone and I never ever kissed anyone on the lips as I considered that a much more intimate act than fucking a guy's butt. Adam stirred in his sleep as I ran my hand down his naked body. Eventually, realising that he was no longer alone in the bed, he woke up and turned to see who was lying beside him.

"It's only me Adam;. I couldn't sleep and I had something which I just had to tell you, so I climbed into bed with you, which is why I am here now. I know it was a bit of a surprise , but what I wanted to say to you could not wait."

By this time I was beginning to feel a little stupid, but Adam saved me from myself, in that he reached over, put his arms round me and kissed me in a very sensual matter on the mouth. I was shocked, but pleasantly surprised, and as he persisted with the contact, I returned the kiss; my very first kiss with another man, or with anyone ,other than with my mother! I know it sounds totally corny, but that is exactly how I feel about things; so call me out of date or whatever you wish, but you will not budge me from my feelings on the matter.