Kevin and Adam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's OK Kevin, you don't have to waste your breath; I can tell you what it is which you want to say to me; in fact it's very simple: just a three words: I love you

Am I right Kevin, am I right.?"

"How the hell did you divine that that is with I wanted to say to you? It is quite true, I do love you Adam, and I guess I have known it for some time now, without ever admitting it to myself. But after tonight, when I saw you with the others, I just could not stand it any longer: I had to tell you how I felt."

"Kevin, you are just so transparent." laughed Adam. " I have known for ages how you felt about me. I saw how you were jealous when I went with another guy, even the guys of our Friday night group; I just knew how you felt and that one day or another you would have to tell me. So you tell me that you love me and I suppose you wonder how I feel about you. Well, Kevin, let me put you out of your misery and say the same three words to you. I love you too Kevin. In fact I fell in love with you once you had got me over my first time fears and my feelings for you have grown ever since."

"Why the fuck didn't you say something, Adam?"

"Why the fuck didn't you say something, Kevin?"

We both laughed. Anyway it was all out of the bag. Our feelings for each other had been declared, in a rather unusual manner, but declared nonetheless, and I guess Adam perhaps felt as relieved as I that we now knew where we stood. So Adam turned his back on me; I snuggled up against is muscular body pushing my cock between his buns and reaching over him cradled his cock in my hand. We then fell asleep, to be awakened, at eight next morning, by Antonio, who was standing over us.

"Rise and shine guys. Didn't you two get enough of each other last night?"

We just smiled at him; we both knew something he did not: we had become an item..

I said, "Antonio, all will be made clear to you at breakfast, so let's get the others up, shower and go to eat."

Before breakfast, Adam and I had already decide that we would tell our friends of the change in our status; that we were no longer just two guys among a group of friends, but an item. The other guys showered us with their congratulations, when we announced this fact, in some case tinged with envy. Adam and I had achieved that state of nirvana, which I suspect every gay guy hopes he will one day attain. Although, as Adam and I had hitherto been, the guys were happy with their status quo, belonging to a group of like minded studs, which ensured an active and varied sex life for everyone, I think that their dream is to find 'Mr. Right' and settle down with him as an item. Most people, gay or straight, do not usually want to live alone and gays like regular guys and gals, live in the hope that they will, one day, find their life's partner. But to allay their fears, both Adam and I had agreed that we would still form part of the group, whose Friday night sessions we all enjoyed. For myself, even though I had fallen head over heels for Adam, it did not preclude for either of us what I call recreational sex. Variety is the spice of life and I felt that Adam and I should indulge in it.

But, immediately after breakfast, I went to the reception and asked the guy on duty, if there was any chance at all of Adam and me moving to a double room. By this time all guys who had registered for the winter break had arrived; he looked over the reservations and told us that we were in luck; two guys who had booked a double had backed out due to illness at the last minute, so there was one room available, which he allocated to us. He told us that the resort was entirely full, other than the two dormitory beds we were vacating.

So we I told our group, including the studs from Minneapolis, that Adam and I would be moving out into a double bedroom as we wanted to sleep together and consolidate our union, but that we would, in all other ways, still be part of the group and indulge in the pleasure of whatever sexual escapades the guys got themselves into. It was a great relief for me to know that Adam and I had cemented ourselves together; I could relax in the knowledge that when we had sex with other guys, which we surely would, as sex played such an important part in both our lives, that it would be purely recreational and in no way threaten our own relationship, based on love of the one for the other. My goodness, I had had no idea how things could have changed so rapidly.

CHAPTER 23

Today was Christmas Eve, December 24th, our second full day at the spa and so we thought we should check out who was here, what everyone was doing (as if we couldn't guess!) and what all was on offer to satisfy the desires of some hundred or so horny, muscular gays. As the brochure had said, the facilities were superb. There were the two swimming pools and two well equipped gyms, plus several saunas and Jacuzzis as well as an indoor solarium. Then there were the two cafeterias and the auditorium where tonight a special demonstration was proposed by some ten professional muscle-cocks. This was clearly the highlight of the day and not to be missed: a unique opportunity to see ten magnificently muscled guys with bigger than big cocks perform on stage. We all wondered exactly what they would show us.

The spa was basically a large outdoor park, with outdoor lounging furniture in abundance, some of which was clearly designed for sex. A regular feature seemed to be a series of lowish padded tables, against which a guy could lean and offer up his arse for the delectation of others. And already by ten in the morning, there was quite a lot of sexual activity, as guys clubbed together and fucked one of the many assistants. This was a unique feature of the spa, in that as they had proposed, they had engaged some twenty or so young student studs, to act as welcoming arseholes to all comers. And lots of guys took advantage of this. We watched as one group of five young guys sequentially shafted a young student assistant who was flat on his back on one of the tables. We learned from another assistant that part of their deal was that they were on duty for two three hour stints each day, during which time they were at the disposal of any of the vacationers, who, within reason could do as they wished. And used they certainly were, as we saw several groups of vacationers hard at work on young assistants. Lubes and condoms were freely available, but we saw several guys fucking bare back; not a practice I particularly approved of.

Anyway, in for a dime, in for a dollar, so Simon, Jens, Oscar, Antonio and I, teamed up with one of the young assistants, who, by chance turned out to be a college student named Zac from Chicago. We had a great time exploring his hole in quick succession. We were all pretty considerate and an hour later when we had finished, Zac, said how much he had enjoyed himself with us, as for him there was just something awe inspiring about taking a series of large cocks up his hole in quick succession. I noticed that as we exercised our man-meat on him he himself managed to reach orgasm several times and produce large amount of cum. I was really pleased that Zac, who was doing this as a vacation job to earn a bit of cash had got some enjoyment out of having his arsehole fucked.

Whilst we were working on Zac's fundamental orifice, our friends, Dmitri, Eric, Jonathan, Dave and Jens had found themselves a young assistant, Ned, who, as we learned later was Zac's buddy as the two had come down from Chicago together to earn some much needed cash acting as NBB assistants over the holiday period. As it was now near lunchtime, we all joined up again and went to the the cafeteria. As Zac and Ned (his real name, we learned, was Edward) had finished their morning shift they came with us, we made a large party at the luncheon table.

The outcome of all this was, that as the two young NBBs were off duty until late afternoon we invited them over to our dorm for a little post-prandial sex, this time as equals. Both guys were delighted to be invited to spend some quality time with a group of well equipped studs., as it gave them the chance to exercise their own equipment rather than act just as cum dumps for the vacationers. It goes without saying that both young students were very well equipped so the twelve of us passed a very pleasant two hours in an orgy of mutual fucking: you name it - we did it! This was already turning into a vacation to remember.

As they left, Zac reminded us that tonight was the stage show by the professional musclecocks, which according to Zac ,who had seen some of the performers in their preparation sessions, was an event not to be missed. According to him these professional studs had unbelievable muscles and even more unbelievable cocks.

The show started at ten o'clock so we all had time for a Christmas Eve dinner before settling down to see the performance.

I guess ever vacationer was in the auditorium that night, for we were all dying to see exactly what these professional muscle-cock looked like and what they were going to do to entertain us. Well, we were not disappointed, for promptly at ten, a very muscular and well equipped guy strode onto the stage and announced the evening's entertainment, which was to begin with a demonstration of bodybuilding poses, but which would be accompanied by synchronised cum shots.

Four incredible looking studs now appeared on the stage. I thought that the guys of our group we were well devloped, and certainly as far as Adam and I were concerned with quite exceptional cocks. Well, let me just say that we simply faded into insignificance compared to what we now had before us. I asked myself how anybody could develop such huge muscles and, even more amazingly, such monumental cocks. The man meat sported by these first four guys to appear was totally amazing; if the other members of their team were the same, then we were in for a mind-bending display of musclecock, irrespective of what they actually did with their assets. Each of these studs displayed a rock-hard, strictly cylindrical cock, at least twelve inches long and straight as a die, with a diameter of about three inches. Each guy's cock had been perfectly cut to show off four massive cock-heads set in perfect relief from the shaft by their clearly defined rim which each of them had. These cocks were jewels of the circumciser's art, for not a trace of any foreskin was left, producing incredibly attractive pieces of man-meat for all to see. This was absolute perfection in circumcision and reinforced my own view that anyone who is proud of his equipment, must be cut: foreskin ruins the appearance of any worthwhile cock.

The four performers disported themselves along the front of the stage, providing the audience with a perfect view of their meat. For myself, just looking at these guys, who had so far done nothing, had made me rock hard and brought me to the precum stage. And glancing around, I saw that I was not alone in being aroused, for there were lots of hard cocks visible among the audience alongside me.

The compere now told us that the musclecocks would first carry out their final prepping on stage so that we could all see what was involved. This was the final stage in a two hour pre-performance procedure off stage, which the performers had gone through to arrive at the stage of arousal we now saw. But still more was needed before they could perform their routine. Well, the final prepping turned out to be a spectacle in itself, for four young NBBs came on stage, leaned over a long low table which was standing at the back of the stage, spread their legs to allow the performers access to their anuses. The four performers advanced on the proffered anuses and with tremendous force, pushed their cocks into the NBBs holes and then proceeded to fuck them with the most terrifying force; it was an amazing spectacle to see the arses of the performers reciprocating too and fro as they thrust their cocks in and out of the NBBs. But, before climaxing the musclecocks withdrew their cocks completely and the NBBs left the stage. The effect of this last prepping operation had been to leave the musclecocks in a state of extreme arousal with their cocks even longer and harder than ever. They had withdrawn before climaxing and were now ready to perform.

What we now saw was utterly amazing, for the four musclecocks went through what was clearly a pre-programmed posing routine to some rhythmic background music; nothing at all was said, but the four guys systematically followed the routine and each time that they changed their pose, each of them was able to ejaculate a forceful stream of sperm, which was usually directed onto the body of another member of the team Thus as time progressed, the four musclecocks gradually became covered with their friend's thick, creamy cum. Now they did all this without ever touching their cocks, something no normal guy can do. Guys who fuck regularly like Adam and me, develop stamina so that we can go from fuck to fuck and still produce our cum; but our cocks are always handled in some way: either we jerk off, or we fuck butt or we get sucked off, but there is always some contact with the cock. These amazing guys did it without so much as touching their tools. How they did they do it? I had no idea, but it was a tour de force of a spectacle which I was glad to have seen: if defied the imagination!

Finally, after the last pose, the guys took a well-earned bow an then, still rock hard, by way of a final gesture, they paired off; The one then gave his partner's hole, four sharp thrusts of his cock; the two then changed places and repeated the gesture. Needless to say, the audience went wild and there was a good deal of sperm ejaculates by members of the audience, who like me, had become so aroused by the performance that we climaxed ourselves..

There was now a pause whilst the stage was set for the next turn. The ten musclecocks now all came onto the stage, the four we had just seen and their six co-performers. This, said the compere, was to be a cross-over fuck, in which each of the two teams of five performers would would fuck and be fucked by each of the others in turn; so each musclecock would fuck five other guys and in turn be fucked by the five of them. This as the compere announced, was probably the greatest fucking tour de force ever as each guy had to perform his five fucks one after the other before in turn accepting five different cocks up his own anus.

The way it was performed was that five musclecocks first bent over the table and offered their anuses to the five others, who simultaneously shafted their colleagues and proceeded to fuck the daylights out of them. Clearly they had practiced this turn many times for they all climaxed together. Then they moved on one guy, so that the man on the extreme right, moved back to the extreme left and everyone moved over one arsehole; the procedure was then repeated and so it went on until the first five supplicants had been fucked by each of their team. The supplicants then became the fuckers and the whole procedure was repeated. What was amazing was the extreme precision for the musclecocks coordinated their climaxes perfectly and each guy shot his cream into his colleague's hole at the same moment. The other thing was the speed at which they performed.

And so several turns were performed for us always by the same ten guys, who seemed to have a permanent reserve of stamina and, I might add, sperm, for their ability to cum seemed unending. Towards midnight, the ten studs came on stage for their final turn, which was a chain fuck. It was and extraordinary sight to see ten muscular men, each with an enormous cock, joined together arse to cock and then to simultaneously manage to climax together. The audience went wild with appreciation, after what had been an exceptional evening provided by these unique men and based entirely on the imaginative use of their cocks.

To close, the compere announced that the four performers would remain at the spa for the next three days and would relax in much the same way as the other guys on vacation. However, as they had exceptional equipment, on each of the three days each of the ten musclecocks had agreed to exercise his cock on other vacationers, So, here was the deal: each day, for anyone who wished to try out a musclecock's cock for size, as it were, there would be a draw and the first ten names drawn would have the honour to be fucked by ten of the biggest cocks in the world..

We were all agog at this news, but I personally wondered if I would ever have the courage to offer my own arse to be fucked by such a monster piece of meat; it needed some cool thought. Adam and Antonio and the lads from Minnesota jumped in feet first and made sure that their names were on the list from which the daily draw would be made. Myself was not sure that "lucky" was the right word, but Adam and Antonio were sold on the idea.

"Just think," said Adam to me, 'This is a unique chance to take one of the biggest tools ever up our own arse. For me, it's a chance not to be missed. And just think, they're here for three days and there are ten of them. So thirty of us vacationers have a chance to undergo a unique experience."

"Do as you please, Adam and the rest of you, but include me out. I really don't think I have got the courage to have my hole reamed by something approaching the Washinton Monument in size." I said and laughed.

That night, Adam and I moved into our double room and for the first time in my life, I slept with another man, a man whom I loved deeply. We had had lots of sex that day one way and another, but as we climbed into bed together our hands were all over each other; we just wanted to be as one. And so, in spite of a strenuous day, we spent until the early hours of the morning making love to each other, Note I said making love rather than fucking, for although we physically fucked each other several times, it was an act of love we were involved in, and act

which is totally different to the simple recreational sex act we perform with our friends. And the orgasms which we each achieved were quite different. Lying there with Adam by my side, I felt my boat had finally come in; I was totally contented and at peace with myself.

CHAPTER 24

The next day, I tried to persuade Adam not to enter into the lottery, with the prize being a personal fucking session with one of these monster musclecocks. It was not that I disapproved of hem but rather that now that Adam and I had got so close, I feared that allowing his hole to be reamed by one of these monster cocks might lead to some severe physical damage.

"But you saw how the NBB assistants offered there arses to these guys and there was no problem."

"Yes, but just think, Adam, they have been training with these monster cocks for months. What this lottery offers is the equivalent of a one night stand with a monumental piece of man meat entering a totally unprepared anus. Quite frankly with a penis that big, it might rip your sphincter apart."

"Oh, come on Kevin! It can't be that bad. Just look at you and me; we're pretty big by the standards of the guys whom we fuck: very big in fact, not wanting to sound boastful, and there is never any problem. And when we pull a guy at the Howard for a one night stand as you call it, do we hear any complaints? No! Look Kevin, this is a once given opportunity to experience what few guys will ever have the chance to do; to have their holes penetrated and fucked by one of the biggest cocks in the world. Come on, Kevin, it's an opportunity of a life time: one not to be missed. Anyway, it's not even sure that I will win a place in the three draws."

"Adam, there is a world of difference between what we two have by way of fuck-sticks and the howitzers that these musclecocks pack between their legs. But if you want, go ahead; but don't tell me later that I didn't warn you."