Kevin and Adam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, in the event, no one of our group won a place in any of the three draws, so that was that as far as direct communing with any of the musclecocks was concerned. I can tell you that I was mightily relieved that Adam had not been selected. Thinking about my feelings retrospectively, I may have been a bit alarmist, but I just wanted protect the guy who had suddenly become the focus of my life: love is a wondrous thing!

As you will recollect ten "lucky lads" had been chosen each day to have the benefit of having there holes reamed by the musclecocks. So, over the three day period there were no less than thirty occasions when the chosen few had congress with these massive fuck-sticks. Of course those selected were free to have their session with their chosen musclecock wherever they wished, but such was the excitement that quite a few of the guys were persuaded by their friends to allow their holes to be shafted in public. After all, why not? This was an all male, naked free-style sex spa and guys were unabashed at having anal sex anywhere and everywhere in full view of anyone who cared to watch and young NBBs were on hand offering their holes to all comers.

So, we had the pleasure of seeing several of the musclecocks in action with their supplicants. On stage their cocks had looked huge but now, close up they looked even bigger: utterly intimidating. But as Adam had predicted here was no problem as each guy who had the pleasure of being fucked by one of these monster poles was able to accommodate its full length and girth without any problem. Once penetrated the musclecocks gave their supplicants a truly monumental fuck and blasted a huge wad of cum into their target hole. Adam said that he felt he had missed the opportunity of a lifetime, but did not blame me, as it had been decided by the luck of the draw. But just looking at these musclecocks close up as they relaxed, swam, sunbathed and fucked each other as we all were doing, one had to admire their dedication to their sport, if one could call it such; they spent three hours in serious work-out routines in the gym every day and were proud to show off their muscles and their extraordinary sexual development to everyone.

And so the rest of the vacation flashed by at great speed and it was already the New Year's Eve party. All of us vacationers plus the NBBs and other support staff were present and it was an utter orgy of gay sex. The party officially ended at midnight as we all formed two huge cock-in-arse circles and attempted to coordinate our efforts to ring in the New Year with one glorious combined ejaculative climax. Whether we succeeded or not, I am not quite sure, but there was great merriment all round and everyone had a great time.

Adam and I sneaked away from our group shortly afterwards and went off to our private double room where we spent the next two hours in feverish lovemaking. It was a match between equals for we both loved to fuck each other and so there was no difficulty in satisfying both our needs. Of course, wonderful though the facilities at the spa had been, they faded into insignificances compared with the union which Adam and I achieved. I can but liken the nights we spent together to those of how I imagine the honeymoon of a man and a woman to be. We were not formally committed to each other, but no two people were ever more in tune than were Adam and I once we had declared out feelings for each other. It had been the greatest and happiest week of my life and I believe that Adam felt the same.

CHAPTER 25

We arrived back in frozen Chicago in the first days of January. Adam vacated his small apartment on the ground floor of our block and moved in with me. To celebrate I bought a brand new king-size bed, which we occupied together. I also added a padded table from a supplier of sex accoutrements for there was no doubt that on occasions it was good to be able to take one's partner either flat on his back or leaning against a solid object. We still went along to our Friday evenings with our friends and Adam and I regularly went over to the Howard Hotel bar to try to pull a one night stand with a lonely business man; it was sort of a little weekly adventure for us and we both enjoyed it enormously, and I think I can say, that we never left our partner unsatisfied. Tony, the barman was delighted that we had got together on a permanent basis but rolled his eyes when we went back to his bar and were up to our old tricks. "Don't you two studs ever get enough!" he said.

We finally decided in early February that we would make our union official and exchanged our vows to each other in a civil ceremony at City Hall. We also decided that we would officially change our names and adopted the style of Kevin and Adam Maitland-Smith (with a hyphen!)

We threw a huge party for all our friends, including the ladies with whom I worked and colleagues from the advertising agency where Adam worked. The saddest thing was that although my mother and sister came and congratulated us and, once they got to know Adam liked him (what was there not to like about this guy?), my father could not unbend and remained as distant as the day I had left home aged seventeen. As for Adam's family from whom he had been estranged for several years, only his mother came to the ceremony and the party. I never knew whether she had known previously about her son's sexuality, but she was seemed to accept our union and was happy that Adam had settled down with a guy he loved.

So, I suppose at the end of the day, Adam and I were lucky to have found each other and the neither of us was alone in the world. We were happy and contend with our lot, which is saying something. As ever, I wondered what the future might hold for the pair of us.

THE END