Kevin and Adam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It may seem strange to you, but I just adore these chance encounters, which give me the opportunity to fuck a large number of different types. Am I promiscuous? Well I guess I am, but I have no attachment to any one person, so foot loose and fancy free, I pursue the path which gives me the greatest pleasure, not feeling that I am letting anyone down, which I am not, or for that matter doing anything even vaguely immoral, a word which I feel is open to wide interpretation.

I was over age and my partners even more so, so where was the wrong? My sex was always with another consenting and indeed, usually an eagerly willing adult, so we both met a need. I gave my partner a good anal fuck, which is what he usually wanted and I satisfied my own need for regular sex. It was always quite an adventure and I loved every minute of it! I always practiced safe sex and used a brand of condom specially designed for anal sex and I always gave my partner's hole a really good lubricating before I penetrate him, so, usually, both he and I had a great time together.

Looking back on this activity now, I am amazed how few of my casual partners wanted to fuck me: it was pretty well always the inverse. I came to the conclusion that most of the straight guys I serviced, really had a very happy sex life with their wives, but from time to time appreciated a little anal stimulations, which their wives, obviously could not provide and so, when away from home, they indulged themselves. Of course, professional male escorts make a living by meeting the sex need of just such guys, many of whom are willing to pay handsomely for such services, which bring me to an amusing story, which I must tell you. But I was not a male escort and I was not fucking butt for money, but for pleasure; it was the true recreational fuck which I indulged myself in.

Before I tell you about my first encounter with Adam, who is really the focus of this story, I had a most extraordinary experience when I picked up a casual fuck in the bar of the Howard House. I was at one end the bar, surveying the field, as it were , when I noticed, right at the far end of the bar, a youngish, well dressed man, who was clearly eying me. When he saw that he had caught my eye, he raised his head in a questioning sort of way, to which I gave him, in return a very slight nod.

So what would normally have happened next, was that I would have approached him and, after the few standard platitudinous pleasantries, we would have agreed that we both wanted sex and he and I would have gone to his room in the hotel, for as I mentioned earlier, all the guys I pulled were staying in the hotel. But this time, it was quite different.

Before I had time to make a move towards my prospect, Tony, the gay bartender, whom I knew quite well, came across to me with a small piece of paper on which was written "How much?" I looked at this with some surprise, for I was not in the business of selling my body for sex, but in a moment of madness, I simply scribbled a reply "$500- per hour", and handed the paper back to Tony, who, acting as go between, took it to the other end of the bar and gave it to my interlocutor. A few minutes later, Tony delivered me another note which simply read, "OK - Room 148 in 15 minutes". I have to say that I was utterly staggered by the turn of events and even more so, when some quarter of an hour later I rang the bell on room 148.

The door was opened by my intended sex partner for the evening, who was stark naked! I am used to seeing naked guys, it's all part of the gay scene, but I had never ever experienced anything quite like this. Usually, even though we both know why we are together, there is usually a certain reticence before we actually strip off for action, but today it was quite different. Anyway, in I went. The guy motioned to a side table and said, "Your $500- cash is there; pocket it and let's get on with it!"

So, somewhat nonplussed by this utterly unexpected behaviour, I asked the guy what he wanted me to do to him, to which he replied that he wanted a quick anal fuck, that was all, and then I would be free to go. Before going any further, I told this character, that I would be delighted to service him but that I did not want his money: I was not a Male Escort, selling sexual services or a gay male prostitute.

He then said, "OK, that's fine by me. Just strip off and let's get started!"

So, I shed my clothes, asked him how he wanted to take my cock, to which he told me that he preferred it from the rear. So, with no particular preparation, other than to roll on a condom over my rock hard cock, I entered him and gave him a really hard pounding, during which he simply grunted. Was it approval or disapproval or pain or pleasure or what? Who could tell? I came myself to a climax with a huge orgasm accompanied by a massive ejaculation of cum. Then it was all over. My partner, if I could call him that, asked for nothing more. It was clear that my job was done.

So, withdrawing my cock from his hole, I went into his bathroom just to clean myself up a bit and got dressed ready to leave, with no comments at all from my "partner". Finally, as I was ready to walk out of the door, he said, "That was a great fuck. I really enjoyed it. Take the money; it will make me feel much better."

So I pocketed $500.- for performing the strangest fuck ever. It was the first and last I ever received any payment for my services: it had been a truly weird occasion.

CHAPTER 4

I must now come to the crux of this story, which was my meeting with Adam and how that completely changed my life. The scene is again the bar at the Howard House, my favourite stamping ground for picking up a guy for a onetime fuck: a bit of recreational sex as it is known to us habitués. It was early one evening in summer and it had been a very hot day, not only hot but humid as only Chicago can get. Some wag once said that in Chicago it was either nought or ninety and if neither, then very windy. Well this was one of those ninety days and the weather had been absolutely stifling all day so that I was glad to get into the air conditioned comfort of the Howard House bar.

No sooner had I set foot into the bar, than I saw standing there at the bar counter a young man to whom Tony, my barman friend was just serving a drink. I was completely blown away by what I saw. This young stud was about twenty or so years old, much the same height, about six foot, and muscular build as myself, but there all resemblance ended. Whereas I was rather dark, he was blond and was quite clearly not one of the business types I normally pulled for an evening's sex in this bar. Clearly he had just come in from the heat, for he was wearing just a well cut open-neck shirt and a pair of beautifully cut plants, which together emphasised his figure superbly: and, in my eyes, superb was what this guy was.

My eyes descended to his crotch and as far as I could discern, even from a distance, judging from the bulge in his pants, this fellow had a promising package between his legs. Within seconds of seeing him I could feel my own man-meat stirring, telling me what it wanted and I realised that come what may, I just had to fuck this guy. I was standing right at the other end of the bar from him and Tony came over to see what I wanted to drink. I raised my eyes in the direction of what had by now become my definite prospect for the evening. Tony gave his shoulders a slight shrug, telling me that he knew nothing about the guy, so I moved down the bar and stood next to him as he raised his drink to his mouth.

"It's been a scorcher of a day, hasn't it." I began. "I haven't seen you in here before; you new in town?"

My dream guy turned to me, smiled and said. "Yes, I am fairly new here. I just dropped in this place because I wanted a drink and to escape for a few minutes, at least, from the oppressive heat and humidity outside."

I eyed the guy up and down and realised that he was really quite sexily dressed and had a beautifully muscular build - just what I really like - so I said to him, "You're not by any chance looking for a little action, if you see what I mean, are you? I don't know if you are aware, but this bar is one of the top gay pick-up spots around here. By the way, my name is Kevin Maitland and I'm a regular here."

"My name is Adam Smith." He said. "Nice to meet you, Kevin, but as for the type of action you are clearly suggesting, I am not at all sure that I am your guy."

"Sorry, I said, I have perhaps got you all wrong, but just looking at the way you are dressed, I thought that you might must be one of us, by which I meant that you might, like me, be gay." I paused slightly and then went on. 'What I mean is, I guessed and, to be honest half hoped that you might be gay and looking for a little sexual adventure, but perhaps I have misread the signs, in which case, my apologies. Frankly, Adam, I just found you so attractive on first sight, that I just had to ask."

In spite of his somewhat negative response to my first approach: "I am not sure that I am your guy" he had said, he had not given me a definitive no, I somehow divined that there was a certain reticence in his manner and I wanted to go further with him to try to find out what was clearly bothering him, for after my longish speech above, his expression was becoming clouded by some thoughts which my proposition had clearly aroused.

"I am really sorry if I have offended you," I said, "But I just had to ask. Brutally put, I find you so attractive that I just hoped that we might click and spend a bit of quality time having sex together. I have to confess to you, that I do use this bar as a quality pick-up place for the odd recreational sex partner. I have some regular partners, but I find that the unknown adds a bit of spice to life. And frankly, I had hoped that you might turn out to be the "unknown|" for this evening. But something now seems to be bothering you. I hope that it is not due to what I have said or suggested."

Adam now started to relax slightly, opening up the possibility of a more productive a dialogue, by saying, "If only you knew, Kevin, if only you knew."

"If only I knew what?" I returned, "What is it that is troubling you? Look we don't know one another, forgive the pun, from Adam. But if you would like to talk to me, a total stranger, about your problems, then I am your man. You know Adam, it is often so much easier to unburden oneself of one's innermost thoughts and fears to a total stranger, than to a close acquaintance or a family member. Strangers are like two ships passing in the night; they blink their lights at each other and then are gone. What does it matter if you unburden yourself; tell your darkest secrets to a total stranger? The chances are that we shall never ever meet again, but the very fact that you have put your thoughts and fears into words and shared them with another person, can be very therapeutic and lessen the burden of whatever it that is bothering you. So, here's a suggestion. Let's go and find somewhere quiet to sit down, get another drink and then, if you wish, you can tell me about what it is that is clearly bothering you."

With some reluctance, Adam said that he saw the point of my argument and so we moved off to a quiet table in one corner of the bar. I motioned to Tony to bring us a bottle of cold white wine and once served, Adam began.

CHAPTER 5

"I really do not know where to begin" said Adam, by way of an opening gambit, in what turned out to be a long and very revealing conversation.

"Why not try starting at the beginning," was my somewhat trite reply.

"Well," said Adam, " I am now twenty one years old and I arrived about a month ago in Chicago, where I have a job as a trainee executive in the media department of a local advertising agency. In spite of my blond looks which lead people to think that I am of Scandinavian stock, I am basically from an English background. My great grandfather came from Manchester, England, to the USA, ended up in Minneapolis and there married my great grandmother, who was pure Danish. Evidently, she had strong genes and it is from her that I have inherited the blond look, which runs through the male side of our family. Otherwise my grandfather and father both married girls who, like themselves, were essentially English."

"I was born in Peoria, Illinois, where my grandfather had moved from Minneapolis shortly before the war. Both he and my father worked for the Caterpillar Company. I was an only child and was just nine years old when my father suddenly died of a heart attack. About two years later, my mother remarried a man, my present stepfather, who also worked for Caterpillar. Together they went on to produce two more sons, but unfortunately my stepfather and I never hit it off and I was always the underdog in our house. So, when I turned eighteen years of age, I decided to leave home."

"I found myself a job in a local supermarket and rented a room with an elderly lady in Peoria. In my spare time, I worked out regularly at a local gym, but I was always a loner. I don't know if this was because of the way I had been treated at home by my stepfather, but I simply found it difficult to relate to other people. My first job was pretty lousy and I realised that I was on the road to nowhere. So I enrolled at a local college for an evening course in advertising and media studies, which I found I enjoyed and on graduating earlier this year, I applied for and got my present job here in Chicago; so here I am. So there in a nutshell you have an idea of my, to date, very uneventful life." Adam ended his short discourse with a rueful smile.

"So, what is the "something" which would make things clear if only I knew, as you said earlier? Clearly something is deeply bothering you." I said.

Adam looked at me and began, "You know it is very hard and embarrassing for me even to touch on the subject, but I guess what you said about unburdening oneself to a stranger makes sense: so here goes. What I am about to tell you I have never told to another living soul, so I am really opening up my innermost self to you and I hope that you will respect the privacy of what I am going to tell you. When I came into this bar this evening, I had no idea that it was a noted gay pick-up place. It was just that I needed a drink and as I have rented a small efficient apartment not far from here, I walked along to this hotel and that is how I come to be here in this bar this evening."

"You asked me if I was looking for action, thinking that I was gay because of the way I look and the place you found me. Well that was a correct supposition, for I guess that I am gay, but I am a totally inexperienced gay. And when I say totally, I do mean totally. I have had no sexual experience at all with another man - or for that matter with a woman. So, Kevin, you can see why I was and still am embarrassed when you asked me if I was looking for action. Here I am, twenty-one years old and still a virgin."

At this stage, Adam looked really miserable. I could see that he was deeply embarrassed by what he had just told me, which explained everything. But, the important thing was, that by some strange stroke of, let me call it empathy, I had got him to come out of his shell and tell me what his problem was.

Adam went on, "The fact of the matter is, Kevin, I have never had any truly close friends. There are a number of other young studs in the agency where I work, two of whom are clearly gay and both of whom have propositioned me, but I have just warded them off, not knowing what to say. I just have never been able to bring myself to relax with another guy - or a woman for that matter. I have never touched another guy nor allowed one to touch me. I really am a lost soul, so you can see that I could no more join you for a bit of "action" as you put it, than fly to the moon. I truly have no idea what I can do to mend things."

So I said to him, "But like all of us , unless you have some medical problem, which I doubt just looking at you, you have the same sexual urges as most of us do at our age. How do you deal with them?"

Adam looked at me very sheepishly and said with considerable shame, "I use the five fingered lover: I simply jerk myself off! Terrible, isn't it? A young guy like me has never managed to start a relationship with another man. But there it is: that's the story of my life to date."

I can tell you, that by now I was feeling very sorry for Adam, who seemed to be a very nice young guy and to whom I had taken a more or less instant liking at the bar, as I was sizing him up for a night's adventure. This guy was just so attractive that I marvelled that he had managed to repel all borders, so to speak, and had not, somewhere down the line, got himself raped. He was just asking to be fucked, or so one would have thought, until one heard his story.

"Is there any hope at all for me?" he asked. "Do you think that I can ever lead a normal life? I would really like to but I just cannot take the first step. I was the same with the two guys in the office as I was with you: it was a no go situation."

"Adam" I said, "If you would like me to help you, then I think I can, but you have to trust me, put your confidence in me and let me do what I have to do. You are in desperate need of what I would have to call some sex therapy and I am the man to give it to you, if you will let me. But you have to agree to go along with me and not repulse me once I get started."

I had arrived at the stage, where I was personally just bursting with lust, wanting to fuck this young stud, so my intentions were not totally altruistic, but at the same time I had tremendous empathy with him for his having had the courage to tell me about his problems, which could not have been easy; so I wanted to help him find his own sexuality so that he could ultimately lead a normal life as a gay young man.

So I said to him, "Come on Adam, drink up and let's go back to my place: it's quite nearby and we can begin to tackle your problem and hopefully find a solution to it."

"Do you really think it is worthwhile?" said Adam, "Do you really think that you can help me?"

"As sure as eggs are eggs! Trust me Adam; you are in good hands; believe me when tell you that you have nothing at all to fear." I said and laughed.

And with that we left the bar and walked back to the block where my apartment was located.

CHAPTER 6

My apartment was on the top floor of the block and Adam was clearly impressed by the size of the place and the furnishings.

"Gosh," he exclaimed, "This is some place you have here. You must be doing very well."

"Listen, Adam," I said, "Let's make ourselves comfortable and try to solve your problem and then we can talk about me."

Adam looked at me questioningly so I said, "Come on Adam, strip off and let me have a look at you so that I can see what I have got to work with." I immediately started stripping of my own clothes, whilst Adam stood there looking somewhat embarrassed.

"Oh come on Adam, you've seen guys naked before haven't you? Come on get your clothes off." And I went across to him, undid his belt and dropped his pants by way of an opening gambit. I then unbuttoned his shirt and pulled that off. By this time Adam was getting the idea that I was serious and that if he wanted to play ball he had better do as I said. So a minute later, we stood facing each other, stark naked.

He gazed at me and I at him and I have to tell you that attractive though Adam had seemed in the bar, naked he was utterly divine. This young stud had a beautifully proportioned and muscular body, honed by hours of gym; and as for his cock, well this was something to die for. If he had been taking cock training lessons it could not have been more exquisite. As I looked at him he was still soft and his tool jutted out more or less horizontally from his pelvis and then fell downward in a beautiful curve, ending in a magnificent cock head, really a knob. Adam had been beautifully cut at some stage in his life and his knob was huge and had a good rim around it where it joined the shaft: this was a cock that one dreamed of but rarely found.