Kevin and Adam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam said, "Hell, you do have a well made body, Kevin and you are well equipped in the lower regions too. How long is your cock?"

Well I have to say that I was, in my own way, the equal of Adam. We were each of us excellent physical specimens and each of us had been blessed with a generous cock, roughly eight inches long; in fact mine was nudging nine inches, which, believe me, is well above the norm. Do not be taken in by those who say size is not important; believe me when I tell you that in gay sex, size is very important, for a long shaft enables you to make longer strokes when fucking butt and long strong strokes from a large tool are the key to a perfect fuck. My own "endowment" when it has risen fully to the occasion, measures some ten rock-hard inches and I have to say, I think Adam packed about the same. In short we were each well equipped young studs, whose tools would make many a guy drool with envy, for big cocks are very desirable. I had never met a guy who did not want to have a bigger cock. I have to say, that even with my endowment, I would not have said no to another inch or so; gay men of my sort, are just built like that; it's in our blood!

I could see, having sized each other up, that Adam was looking very nervous, wondering what was now going to happen. So, I dropped down on my knees in front of him, took his knob into my mouth and started to give him a good suck. Adam initiatively tried to pull away from me, but I shook my head, and put by arms around his arse to keep his cock in place in my mouth.

Adam said, "You know Kevin, this is the very first time that anyone has ever touched me. My first reaction was to pull away in horror, but then I remembered what you had just said, that I had go along with things and so I have steeled myself to let you do what it is you are doing to me; and you know, it does not feel at all bad; in fact I am actually quite enjoying it!"

By this time, Adam had become quite hard and was sporting a really terrific tool some nine inches long at least, which was already emitting a few drops of pre-cum, as is so often the case with inexperienced guys. Just kneeling there sucking his dick, I found it hard to believe that this young stud had a hang up about sex, for he was just so much better equipped than the average guy; so I decided that it was time to go to the next step in my "therapy'' which was to fuck his arse; a much greater step that a simple cock suck. So I rose to my feet and pushed Adam backwards towards the table.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Lie flat on your back on the table' I told him. "Put your feet on the edge of the table, with your knees bent and spread your legs so that I can see your anus."

"Come on, Kevin, no one had ever asked me to do that before; I'm not sure that I want to; what are you going to do if I agree?"

"Adam, for fuck's sake, just get real! Why are we here? Answer: to get you over your first time fear of having sex with another guy. How are we going to achieve that? Answer: by letting that guy have access to your anus. So, my friend, if you want to move into the real gay world, where you, belong, by the way, the world where you can relate physically to other guys, just be a good boy for once, stop arguing and do as I say and, believe me, Adam, all will be well. You are going to lose your anal virginity right now and you are going to enjoy it. This, Adam, is your moment of truth; your moment of no return; it's going to happen right now, so just let's get on with it!"

And what a lovely tight virgin anus it was. "Just keep still for a moment while I lube you up." I said, as I went to fetch a tube of injectible Anolube, which is a special lubricating jelly designed specifically for anal intercourse. It comes in the form of a small disposal sachet fitted with a long thin nozzle, which can be pushed easily past the anal sphincter enabling the lubricant to be injected into the rectum. It makes for a very comfortable fuck, for men do not exude a natural lubricant in the rectum and anal intercourse without the aid of a lubricant can become rather painful.

I went over to Adam, who was trembling, wondering what was now going to happen. I could see that he was totally ready for sex, as his cock was still rock hard and gently exuding pre-cum. Whether Adam himself knew just how near he was to a climax I did not know and I guess he did not realise himself, how ready he was to be fucked. So I bent over him and gently inserted the nozzle of the lube tube into his sphincter and started to inject the lubricant into his rectum.

"What on earth are you doing to me? I did not agree to come here for scientific experiments. This was supposed to be a sex therapy session and having a syringe rammed up my arse is not my idea of therapy. It smacks of invasion of my privacy."

"Calm down, Adam. All I am doing is injecting a little anal lubricant into your passage so that when I enter you it will be smooth and more comfortable for both of us"

"When you enter me," he practically screamed, "I thought that this was a therapy session. You said nothing about entering me. I haven't agreed to any of this and when I came here with you this evening, I had no idea that you intended to go so far. Come on, Kevin, I'm scared stiff; please, please, stop it right here."

"Adam, when I got you there, you had no idea that I was going to get you to strip naked, but you finally did so and I have the strong impression that you liked looking me over too. Then, you had no idea that I was going to suck your cock, but you finally let me do it, even though I had not asked your permission and, if you are honest with yourself, you will admit that you enjoyed what I did to you. It was all part of the sexual foreplay leading to the true sex act; and I have just told you that you are about to lose your anal virginity, so how the hell do you think you are going to achieve that if you do not allow me to fuck you; so, Adam, it follows that you are going to allow me to push my cock into your anus; that's how it's done! That's what we gays do to each other."

"By the time I got you to your feet and on your back as you now are, your cock, a real beauty by the way, was rock hard and already exuding cum which is its way of telling you that you are ready for sex. Your man-meat is the indicator telling you that it would like to fuck something. That is the way we humans are."

"We are the only species, you know, which actually practices the sex act for pleasure: all other living creatures use it only for reproduction of the species. Now, just calm down and listen to me. I have injected you with the lubricant to ensure that your first time is going to be as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. Oh yes, yes, Adam, I am going to fuck you in a few minutes and I promise you that you are going to enjoy every moment of what is going to happen to you".

"Now listen, I believe in safe sex, which means that I always use a condom when I fuck a guy, but as this is your very first time and you are, so just stop arguing, going to have your hole fucked for the very first time, I thought it would be good for you to experience your first act of male-male sex, from my naked cock. You are certainly HIV negative, as am I. You can be sure of this fact. So, if you are agreeable, I will fuck your butt with my naked cock and when I climax you will take my cum-wad in your hole. I think that this will add a touch of reality to your first experience. Are we agreed?"

Adam had calmed down again by the time I had finished my little 'lecture' and he nodded his agreement.

"Adam, so that you do not die of fright, here is how it is going to be. I am going to push my naked cock into your rectum, via your anus, sorry about the technicality by the way, and then I am going to sink my shaft as deeply as I can into your hole. Once I have given you the full length of my hard man-meat, it's about ten inches long by the way and already rock hard, so you will not feel that you have been short changed, I shall then start to fuck you with ever increasing strokes and force until, such time as I climax, by which I mean arrive at orgasm and ejaculate my cream into you."

"Now, as you can see, you are still rock hard, which means that you are really in a very aroused state, awaiting sex in some form, which in this case is going to be having your hole fucked. The chance are, because this is your first time, that you will reach orgasm prematurely, and shoot your spunk load across my chest, as I shall be face to face with you, in what we call the 'missionary position'. Don't worry, just let it happen and enjoy the sensation, for at the end of the day, it is all about sensations. So Adam, say goodbye to your anal virginity, as here comes my cock."

"When I enter you it will be a first for me too, as I have never, to the best of my knowledge, ever had the pleasure of fucking an anal virgin before, but there has to be a first time for everything." I concluded with a laugh. And then with no more ado, I pressed the head of my cock against Adam's sphincter and gently persuaded that muscle to yield and allow me to enter him. Adam shuddered slightly as he felt my cock penetrate his anus and slide into his rectum and then suddenly relaxed and let me get on with my job.

"That's it, Adam," I said, "there goes your anal virginity so that you are now well on the way to manhood."

"Why only on the way?" asked Adam.

"Very simply, because you still need to exercise your own cock on someone's arsehole. Then you will truly have moved from boyhood into full manhood!"

I gave him the very best full-service hard fuck, with long and powerful cock strokes - it is a great advantaged, quite frankly, to have a big fuck-tool - which culminated in a huge orgasm for me. As I said, this session was not totally altruistic as I had wanted to fuck Adam from the moment I first set eyes on him just an hour or so ago in the bar, and truth to tell, I had been looking forward giving Adam's hole its first fuck.

As I had expected, Adam climaxed prematurely, but this I thought was a good thing, as he could see that even as the 'bottom' and more passive partner on his first occasion, he too could have a great orgasm. As I had told him it is all about sensation and the perfect partnership ensure that both participants obtain complete satisfaction from the coupling.

I will end this account of Adam's first sexual experience with what I thought was the most gratifying point of the whole evening. As I was pounding away at his hole, Adam kept saying 'Don't' stop, don't stop," So I sort of divined that he was actually enjoying the experience I was giving him, which I can tell you gave me infinite personal satisfaction.

CHAPTER 7

So there we were, with me lying on top of Adam, he flat on his back on my table, and the both of us stuck together by the generous amount of his cum which he had sprayed all over both of us. It had been a heavenly experience for both of us, but especially for Adam, who said to me that he had never envisaged just how enjoyable sex could be. He wondered why it had taken him so long to screw up his courage to take this first step, and he thanked me profusely for all I had done for him.

Let's face it we had only know one another for about two hours and he had already taken an enormous stride forward to establishing an autonomous sex life. I felt mightily pleased with myself with what I had achieved but I have to add that I had absolutely adored fucking this young stud. Virgin or not, he had been a sublime bottom partner; so what next?

"Come on Adam, let's get cleaned up a bit and then we will see what comes next."

So we hit my double size shower together and got rid of the cum in which we had been bathed. I was feeling quite hungry by this time and so I suggested that we go and find something to eat. There was a steak place just a few doors down from my apartment block and so we went there. Whilst eating, I filled Adam in with a bit of my life history.

Adam said, "When did you first have sex with a guy? How did it happen? Were you looking for it or did it just come along out of the blue, as it seems to have done for me tonight?"

I told Adam that when I had just left high school, I was not sure whether I was gay or not. I really had not great feelings towards the opposite sex, but I had realised that I quite liked looking at men's magazines, especially those which showed naked studs fucking each other. So, one evening, I was invited to a party, not at all a gay occasion, but quite mixed group, where I was drawn into conversation with a handsome young guy, who eventually put me the exact same question as I had put to Adam when I met him earlier that evening in the Howard Hotel bar.

To cut a long story short, he and I went off to his apartment and I let him fuck me and then he had me give him a return fuck. So that was how I got started. He had no idea that it was my first time and I when I left him, he was none the wiser. I pointed out to Adam, that there was an important difference in my first time and his. I was not and had never been afraid of taking the first step towards being a practicing homosexual. But tonight he had taken the first important step into freeing himself of the fear which had been haunting him.

When we had finished eating, I looked at Adam and said, "Well, come on, stud, let's go and make a night of it and get you thoroughly impregnated with the feeling of what it is lie to be a practicing gay young man."

Adam asked me what we were going to do, to which I replied that he should use his imagination.

"Adam, I said, what the hell do you think we are going to do? I am trying to show you the ropes of gay sex and we have just reached half time. I have just initiated your anus into the gentle art of male-male sexual intercourse by using my cock on you and now we are going to do the same for your cock. In a word, Adam, we are going back to my place and you are going to fuck me. So, Adam, please don't start having second thoughts about things; it's too late for that; I am not leaving the job of your initiation half done. You are not leaving my place until you have lost both your anal and cock virginities and can truly call yourself a man."

"Make no mistake Adam, you are going to find it a lot easier to master the art of using our own man-meat on my hole than what you have just experienced. You are going to have an experience that you had never thought possible. Let me tell you now, fucking another guy's butt beats solo jerking-off by a mile. Once you have done it, you will never look back; believe me! You'll be hooked on it; we all are!"

So, once back in my apartment and stripped for action again, I took the position on my back on the table so that Adam could work on my hole.

"Don't be shy, Adam, go and get one of the Anolube sachets and lube my hole before you begin, just as I did for you earlier."

Adam did as requested but hesitated as he pushed the Anolube nozzle against my sphincter, as if he did not dare to go any further.

"Go on Adam, push the nozzle into me and then squeeze in the lubricant, just as I did for you." My god, I thought, it all sounded like a scientific experiment, but Adam finally did as I asked and I felt the ever pleasant sensation of the lubricant being forced into my rectum.

I could see that Adam was already hard with anticipation of what he was about to do. There were already a few drops of pre-cum oozing from the slit in his knob. I don't know if Adam actually appreciated that it was his own man-meat which was telling him what it wanted. Anyway, I went on, encouraging him to press on with the job in hand.

"OK Adam, just look at your cock. It's rock hard and already in a pre-cum state of anticipation. It is telling you exactly what it wants: it wants to fuck. So, just push your knob up against my anal sphincter and it will yield to the pressure and you will be able to sink the full length of your tool right into me. Once you are inside of me, just thrust as far as you can and then start pumping, to and fro, slowly at first and then with ever increasing strokes, speed and force, until you reach orgasm."

"I think you will find that once you get started, it will all come naturally and you will automatically develop the rhythmic pounding which is what fucking requires. You will suddenly relax, throw caution to the winds, and realise that you are doing something which is totally natural and which requires no special skills. All men can do it and usually love it. I know I do and today I cannot live without it."

Things went exactly as I had expected. After his first few thrusts, Adam had no difficulty in using his cock like a professional, but like most 'first-timers' he could not control himself and reached his climax very quickly. From the way he groaned and the amount of cum he produced in his shuddering premature ejaculation, I imagine he enjoyed the best orgasm of his life. He did not succeed in bringing me to a climax as his first fuck was over all too quickly, but we had never talked about that and I thought that such finer points would keep for another occasion: I sincerely hoped that there would be another occasion and that Adam would not just disappear into the night, never to be seen by me again.

But before I let Adam leave that first evening, thought that it would be good for him to see what it felt like to be fucked by a passionate guy. And let me tell you that although I had been allowing Adam to fuck me by way of his own first fuck, so that he could go home and feel that he was truly a man free of his previous inhibitions, the fact that he had unwittingly left me personally unsatisfied had to be addressed. It was time for Adam to learn another lesson: that passion in another often affects oneself.

As we arose from the table where Adam had been servicing my hole, I led him into my bedroom and, before he could object, pushed him face down onto the bed. Then, with my cock still rock had and raring to go as it had not found satisfaction in Adam's ministrations to me, I dropped on top of him and without waiting thrust myself as far as I could into his hole. Adam winced as I entered him but did not resist. So I then gave his arse a truly solid pounding from the rear entry position until I myself reached the orgasm which I had unrealistically craved as Adam made his first ever fuck. I made sure that just as I was about to climax, I withdrew by tool totally from Adam and then thrust it down into his waiting hole as hard as I could, where I had my own very intense orgasm.

We both lay there exhausted. My efforts to reach orgasm myself had also taken Adam to the heights of delight again and he had also climaxed at the same time as I. Things were exactly as they should be: total satisfaction for both parties to the sex act. It was a sublime moment, as I realised that not only had I initiated Adam into gay male sex, but that thanks to my 'friendly rape' he had also had his first lesson in the joy of sharing the act with his partner.

Adam looked at me and said, "I never thought that sex could be so excitingly wonderful, Kevin. My god, that was an experience and a half, but I think I ought now to get myself cleaned up and go home."

And so, for the second time that evening we showered together and removed the creamy results of our union from our bodies. I said to Adam, "Where do you live Adam? You said it was not far from where we met in the bar."

To which question, Adam laughed and said, "This you are not going to believe, Kevin, but I live in this very same building as you do! But don't get me wrong. I rent a small one room furnished efficiency apartment on a month to month let, down on the second floor, not a grand place like yours up here on the roof. Isn't fate a strange thing? Such an extraordinary coincidence!"