Kevin and Adam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So ended our first encounter, from which Adam left a changed man, having thrown off the yoke of his virginity. As I let Adam out of my apartment, I said, "See you again, Adam, I hope."

"You bet." came the reply, "I never thought when we met earlier this evening in the bar, that I was going to embark on a life changing experience, for which, I have to tell you I shall be eternally grateful. What you have done for me this evening as finally brought me into the real world. And let me tell you that I actually enjoyed every last moment of what we have just done together. I realise that I like both to fuck and to be fucked,"

CHAPTER 8

I did not see Adam again for a few days as I had several other evening commitments, but we took up together a week or so later. He was raring to go and started stripping off his clothes as soon as he entered my apartment. We again began by my fucking Adam's hole, but this time I explained to Adam how important it was for both parties to try to climax together, so that the act was enjoyable for both participants.

I told him how too often the guy doing the active fucking often thought only of himself and just used his partner's hole as a means to reach his own orgasm. But, as I showed Adam, one needed to be more subtle than that and I demonstrated to him that by holding myself back, I was able to help him achieve his own climax and ejaculation even though he was receiving his partner's tool rather than using his own.

And so for the next few weeks, we met usually three times each week and spent a couple of hours copulating with each other and I have to say, Adam was a quick and eager learner. We were both well matched physically and each of us had a large cock, much larger than that of the average guy. I absolutely adored taking Adam's tool up my own arse, as it was a great pleasure to feel the full length and girth of his cock as he thrust it in and out.

Adam soon learned the technique of gradually increasing both force and amplitude of his strokes, continuously building up the tension until we both climaxed together in a burst of cum. The thing I really like about the technique he had developed when he was servicing my hole, was the way he managed, just at the right moment, to pull out his cock completely out of my anus and then, after a mom entry pause, to plunge it deep inside me again, bringing both himself and me to a shuddering climax. All in all, Adam was becoming a real pro and as good a butt fucker as I had ever encountered. I could see that he loved every minute of it, but, not to mince words, so did I; I loved fucking him and I equally loved being fucked by him.

For a few weeks, we had a great time together. Adam, under my tuition, had become a very considerate partner. He had learned how to fuck hard, but at the same time think about the feelings of his partner - me! But, to date, Adam had, so far, had only one partner, me and after a little while I thought it would be good for him if he were to experience sex with another man.

As I told you earlier, our little group of six like minded studs met most Friday evenings for what was essentially a mini-fuckfest. But, over and above that regular meeting, I myself used to frequent the Howard bar during the week to see what luck might bring my way in the form of a one-off fuck; I really enjoyed the challenge! But I also, from time to time used to get together with one or another of our little group on a one to one basis for an evening of sex. So I wondered how Adam would react to meeting another guy whom he did not know and having sex with him.

As far as I was aware, Adam's only sexual experience was with me, and as I have outlined, he was getting pretty damned good as a sex partner, but I doubted that he would have the courage himself to go out and find an alternative to me. I also wondered how he would react to having a three man session, with a new man being someone he did not know, for let's face it, I was the only guy he was having sex with at the moment.

The only way I was going to find out was by the suck it and see technique, so for my next meeting with Adam a few days later, I asked Antonio, one of our group of six, if he would like to come to my place and meet a stunning new guy I had found. Of course, he jumped at the offer, for he, like me, was always looking for a new experience: his motto was much like mine: variety was the spice of life!

I did not tell Adam that there would be a third person there that evening so when he rang my door bell and I let him in, he was clearly surprised to see another person there.

'Gee Kevin," he said, "I did not realise that you were engage tonight. I must have got it wrong about our date, so I will just push off and see you another time."

"Adam, you have not got it wrong. This is my old friend Antonio whom I have invited here especially to meet you. I thought that it was about time that you widened your horizon and tried out another partner. So far only I think I have been your only partner and I think it would be good for you to have sex with someone else, so that you realise that I am not the only guy in the world whom you know how to fuck. So, I thought that we might have a little three-way fuckfest together.

In spite of the confidence in himself which Adam had gathered over the few weeks I had known him, he started to look somewhat scared at the thought of plunging into something different, into what clearly seemed to him like the great unknown and he started immediately to express his doubts about being able to integrate himself into a group.

"Adam," I said, "Listen, you really do have to lose your timidity. Just think how difficult it was for you to take your first step with me and let me take your anal virginity, that first night we met. Well, at the end of that evening, you left this apartment a man, having entered it just a couple of hours previously a boy. And since then, you and I have developed a vigorous sexual rapport, which, as far as I can tell, you enjoy just as much as I do."

"Don't get me wrong. I really do enjoy very much having sex with you and would hate to stop right now, but it is just that I had never thought that I might enter into a similar relationship with another man: it had never crossed my mind, as I naively thought only of you. I had never thought of the future; I was, and still am for that matter, totally happy with the present."

"But, Adam," I said, "you know full well that I myself have multiple partners and that in spite of our close relationship, I do fuck guys other than you. That is precisely how I came to pick you up that night in the bar at the Howard. I was looking for an evening of casual sex and you were such a good looking prospect, that I could not resist propositioning you and we both know what that led to. Now, that first time, after a great deal of soul searching, you finally let me fuck you, your very first contact with another man and you found that there was really nothing at all to be afraid of."

"So, just trust me now. Antonio is not a rapist. He is like me, a guy who loves sex and is very good at wielding his weapon, as you will see in a little while. He and I have sex together on a regular basis and believe me, Adam, he is a real pro. Just accept that tonight is another step in your sexual development and sit back and enjoy it. There is absolutely nothing to be frightened of and you will leave here tonight a more experience man with wider sexual horizons than when you entered, Just look upon tonight as the next phase of your tuition process in your journey to the ultimate heights of sexual fulfilment. Trust me, again; believe me when I tell you that will enjoy tonight's little party just as much as your first fuck with me."

At the end of the day, a somewhat reluctant and doubting Adam agreed that he would stay and so the three of us finally got stripped off for action. At my suggestion, to get over the technicalities associated with copulating, I suggested that we each get ourselves fully lubed up before we started. I also pointed out to Adam that tonight we would move into the realm of practicing safe sex and use condoms the entire time.

Antonio looked at Adam with utter admiration. I could see that he thought that my young protégée was a mouth-watering prospect. Why am I thinking like this? Adam is twenty one and I am twenty three, as is Antonio and I sound as if I am the "grand old man of sex", the way I am thinking. Indeed, who would not want to have sex with Adam? He had an exquisitely balanced and muscled physique and, by any standards, a cock to die for. His weapon was at least seven inches long when soft and well over nine inches when hard. I could see Antonio focussing in on this very desirable piece of sexual equipment.

So what were we going to do together? I thought that the best approach was just to allow matters to develop naturally, rather than to enter into descriptions of what we might eventually do with each other, and risk frightening off Adam, before he had had chance to experience the joy which different sex acts could offer. This was clearly the sentiment of Antonio, who promptly took the lead, dropped on his knees in front of Adam, took his soft cock in his mouth and started sucking hard. Adam's meat responded and so started very gently to fuck his face. It was clear by now, that Adam was not averse to what was happening so he complied with Antonio's action and very quickly climaxed and shot his wad into Antonio's mouth.

Continuing with this totally impromptu scene, Antonio withdrew, grabbed Adam by the waist, turned him around, and pushed him to the floor on his hands and knees into the doggy position. Then continuing with the totally unplanned action, Antonio gave Adam the full length of his fuckstick up his arse. There was a slight pause during which Antonio motioned to me to stick my own tool into Adam's mouth so that he was being double fucked. Adam, who had been very reluctant even to contemplate a sexual threesome, took my cock in his mouth with a certain relish and gripped my knob quite firmly. I thought to myself, that it was just a case of getting started, taking that first step which gets you over the hill of reluctance and then everything becomes quite natural.

We started slowly fucking Adam, Antonio his anus and I his mouth. Both Antonio and I, as highly experienced gay men, knew the importance of giving our passive partner as much satisfaction as we were about to experienced ourselves in actively fucking this guy at both ends. And so we both coordinated our thrusting until we saw that Adam was going himself to climax due to the intense sexual experience he was undergoing, at which stage we each gave a final thrust, shot our wads simultaneously into Adam, exactly as he ejaculated a fountain of his own cum onto the floor.

It was an exhilarating moment for all of us. Both Antonio and I had enjoyed our active part in this three-man sex act, but it was also obvious from the way Adam went on shooting his sperm in discrete vigorous spurts, that he too had had a new and enjoyable experience.

The three of us lay on the floor, sort of exhausted with the final effort. Adam was the first to speak "That, guys, was the most amazing experience I have ever had in my life. My god, what an orgasm I have just had; quite unique and I was not even using my cock on either of you. Kevin, I have again to thank you for leading me into forbidden pastures, where alone I would never have dared to venture: you really are the tops."

Antonio then looked at Adam and said, "Come on dude, you ain't seen nothing yet"

He got to his feet, pulled Adam up and pushed him towards the bedroom, where he himself then crouched like a dog on the bed, his arse held in readiness for the next act. Adam looked at me for guidance and I indicated that Antonio was offering him his hole. "Roll on a condom," I said to Adam "and give Antonio what he wants, which is your cock in his arse. Go, on, do it: he is just dying to take your cock up his hole; go on Adam, just fuck him as hard as you can; that's exactly what he wants."

Adam had never actually put on a condom before, so I showed him how to unroll the rubber over his rock hard member and apply the sachet of lubricant which came in the packet with it, and with that, Adam turned his attention to Antonio and with one swift smooth thrust, worthy of a long term professional copulator, gave Antonio the benefit of his full ten inches of rock-hard man-meat. Antonio groaned with pleasure as the shaft entered him. With Adam now on his knees behind Antonio, with his own cock firmly inside him, I rolled on a condom and lubed up my own fuckpole and then, without giving Adam any warning, thrust my meat as hard as I could and as far as I could into Adam's anus so that he was effectively held between Antonio and me, skewered by his own cock inside Antonio and mine inside him.

And that was how Adam had his first experience of a three man tandem fuck. When we all finally climaxed, again simultaneously, I had the most heavenly feeling, one which I think was also enjoyed by my two partners. Again we all fell on our backs, laughing.

Adam said, "Gee you two studs really do know how to please a guy. That was truly terrific. I never thought that sex could be quite so exhilarating. Thanks again, Kevin, for cajoling me into going along with this evenings little "programme" for I have just had, what has been for me, the best experience of my life."

"Come on," said Antonio, "Let you and me have one final fuck to cement our friendship. Kevin, while I give my last ministrations to Adam, why don't you order us all a pizza, and I guess you have some beer in the 'fridge."

So that is what I did, I called my local pizza parlour and order for us - delivery in twenty minutes they said. I then walked back into the bedroom where Antonio was giving Adam's hole a fantastic pounding, this time in the missionary position. I watched them fucking, with tremendous satisfaction, as I realised just how far Adam had developed in his sexual life in the few weeks I had known him. And, I have to say, that I did give myself a mental pat on the back that it was all thanks to me. I left them at it and took a shower, to be joined by them a few minutes later.

The delivery boy arrived with pizza and I opened the door to him, forgetting that \I was still stark naked. He kid just stared, gulped, handed over the pizzas and took his money plus a ten dollar tip I gave him. I just laughed to myself, as I had never any qualms about showing off my body to anyone.

We sat around, still naked, eating our pizza and drinking beer and chewing the fat over the evening's activities. Adam reiterated his thanks to both of us and left a changed man. He had now become a more or less competent and confident, active, young gay. After Adam left, Antonio and I had one more fuck together, with him shafting my butt and then he dressed and left. So much for Adam's sexual development; I felt really pleased with now things had gone.

CHAPTER 9

After the evening with Antonio, life for Adam and me went on as usual. We met at least three times a week and developed a really good sexual rapport between the two of us. We reached the stage, where the one automatically divined what the other wanted and so our relationship blossomed harmoniously into a mutual trust, with Adam servicing me and I him on an equal basis. He still looked on me as his mentor, but I never allowed my longer experience to obtrude into what was a wonderful relationship, which I was developing with Adam.

Adam was gaining self confidence rapidly and told me one day that he had finally taken up with one of the two other gays in his office whose earlier proposition he had turned down. I was delighted that he had finally found himself capable of fucking another guy, without any encouragement from me, but with a slight feeling of sadness in that I was, from now on, going to have to face the fact that I might have to share him with other guys. But, why should he not try diversifying his sex life and widening his experience? After all, I did and still do see other guys, although I have to say that since I started seeing Adam on a regular basis, my visits to the Howard bar were becoming less and less frequent. The one consolation I gleaned from Adam, when I asked him how he had found his office buddy, he told me that it was OK, but he much preferred sex with me.

Fate now again waved its magic wand over our lives, in that Antonio, announced to us at our next Friday night gathering, that he would be leaving us at the end of the month. Antonio worked for an ITT firm and was, by all accounts, one of their top programmers. His firm was opening a new office on the other side of the country, in, what could be a better place for a gay guy, than San Francisco and Antonio had been offered one of the top posts in this new office and he had decided he just had to take it. I should perhaps have mentioned earlier, that Antonio, Antonio Alvarez Perez, to give him his full name, was a second generation Latin American, so that a move to the south west was quite agreeable to him.

"I shall miss you guys," he said, "But you see why I cannot turn down this career opportunity, and it is not as if I am leaving my family in the lurch, as my parents themselves and my two brothers and my sister all live in Santa-Fe, New Mexico. So, other than my friends here in Chicago, I am not leaving much. And life will surely go on for me in San Francisco. It is also as well that I am not still tied to my family, as none of them knows that I am gay and I know that it would be a severe shock for my parents if they found out. So, like so many of us, I am well away from them. I love them all, but at a distance."

Antonio's announcements to us came as a complete surprise. Our little group and always had six members and with Antonio going, we wondered if we should try to find a new recruit. You can already see where all this is leading, I am sure.

So, I ventured to suggest that we invite Adam to join us as Antonio's replacement.

Antonio was very enthusiastic about this as he was the only person other than myself whom knew Adam and he really praised Adam to high heaven, telling the four others (Jonathan, Mike, Eric and Dmitri to give them an identity) that Adam was a great guy, really well set up, possessing that all important large piece of man meat between his legs, which he really knew how to use.

And so it went on. I was glad that is was Antonio and not I who was doing the selling, for although the other guys knew about Adam, whom I had, inevitably mentioned to them, they did not know quite how close he and and I were to each other. So it was agreed that I would sound out Adam to discover whether or not he was interested. I have to say, even though I was the proposer, I had no idea what his reaction to the idea might be. So, the next time Adam and I got together for an evening of sex I put the idea to him.

"Adam, you know that I belong to a small club of six guys, which we jokingly call the Lake Shore Copulators, where we get together each Friday night for a group sex session. Well, Antonio, whom you know, is leaving the area at the end of this month, to take a new job in San Francisco, and so we shall shortly be down to five in number. I have been asked by the others to ask you if you would like to join us as Antonio's replacement as we would all like to keep the group at six members. How do you feel about it? Let me add. Adam, that Antonio, with whom I think it is fair to say, you enjoyed some terrific sex, spoke very highly of you to the other four, whom you do not know, so you would be coming in with "glowing references" from a third party, so to speak and would not just be riding in on my say-so!"

"Well, Kevin, I am really flattered that a group of experienced guys such as you all laboriously are, should dream of asking a beginner such as myself to join you, so, I would be very happy to accept. I have to tell you, Kevin, that you are my first partner and good friend, you will always be very special to me, but since I have become a little more confident in my sex life, I have to admit that I would like to widen my horizons. I have been a bit envious of you, belonging to this other group, of which I have no part and I have long wondered what things were like when you all get together. So, yes, if the others agree, then count me in."