Kevin and Adam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But, pleased remember, Kevin, that I am still a very timid character, under this superficial veneer of confidence, which I now manage to show to the world. Under it all, there still lurks that shy character that you picked up that night a few months ago in the Howard bar. Frankly, I have no idea how I alone would go about making more friends. I am just too timid. I could never even attempt to pick someone up the way you did with me just a few months ago. And I would certainly never go into a gay bar or club alone in the hope that I might meet someone. I am just not built like that."

"Well, Adam, then let's make a date for this Friday evening. The meeting this week is here in my apartment, so come up around eight and I will introduce you to the guys. Antonio will still be around for this will be his last time with us, so it should be a special occasion as we shall all give him a farewell fuck and I shall be there, so you will have two faces you know. But don't worry; the other guys are all great."

"OK, signed, sealed and settled! So can we please get down to some serious sex now? I really want to fuck your arse as my cock is simply crying out for some vigorous exercise. So let's get stripped and get to it."

I was really impressed by Adam's positive approach in telling me what he wanted and so I complied with his request which was the start of a very pleasant evening spent fucking and sucking each other. I was beginning to appreciate more and more, just how much I enjoyed being with Adam and how I hoped when he met the other guys that he would fit into the group. But Friday was only two days away and we would soon see.

CHAPTER 10

Friday arrived and all the guys of our little group turned up early at my apartment, to ensure that we were ready to give Adam a great welcome. I have to say that I really wanted the occasion to be a great success, for it would represent for Adam his first contact with a group of sexually highly attractive, not to mention active, guys, which I hoped would help him broaden his horizons. Adam was also my own protégée, so, naturally, I wanted him to succeed.

I had thought up a great induction ceremony for Adam, aimed at cementing him into the group from the word go. So, we all prepared ourselves for what was to happen and lubed up our fuckholes so that we were not bothered by technicalities, other than the obligatory condoms, once we started Adam's induction. So come eight o'clock, the hour at which I had suggested to Adam that he should arrive, we six, Antonio was still with us for the very last time, were all stripped off and raring to go as soon as Adam arrived.

I got the guys to move into my bedroom so that only I would, apparently, be there when Adam walked in and then the others could join us, much to his surprise. I have to say that I wondered what Adam's reaction would be, when he suddenly found himself surrounded by six muscular naked young studs, all with big cocks. I wondered if he had, in fact, ever experienced being naked himself, surrounded by a group of, what I suppose one could call, his peers.

I stripped off myself and waited for Adam to arrive, which he did on the dot of eight, as I had suggested. He gazed at me, a sight with which he was intimately familiar and said, "Hi Kevin, anything wrong? Where are the other guys I am supposed to meet?

"Oh they are here OK," I answered, 'Come on out boys and meet our new member, Adam Smith."

The other five guys all entered the room from the bedroom and Adam took one look at them and blanched visibly.

"Gee guys, I really had not anticipated that I would be surrounded by so much naked flesh." he said and looked desperately at me for help.

"It's OK Adam; let me introduce you to the guys who are going to be your buddies from now on. Antonio you know." And then I went through the other four names so that Adam at least knew everyone's name.

He shook hands with each of my friends in turn, but it was a somewhat strange moment, as Adam was the only guy with his clothes on and I am sure, at that moment, he truly did not know what to make of it. I had a horrible suspicion that he might turn on his heel and leave, for at the bottom of him, was still the ultra timid Adam.

Luckily, Antonio, who is a really nice guy, broke the ice and said, "Well Adam, now that you know who is who, why not make yourself more comfortable and strip off, for you stand out like a sore thumb, fully dressed as you are, among all of us naked guys. Come on, Adam, don't be shy, just strip off and let my buddies see what a super looking stud you are. And let me tell them, that I know what I am talking about as I speak from firsthand knowledge." he ended with a laugh.

I could see that Adam was still somewhat at sea with himself, so I went over to him and said very quietly, "It's OK Adam; no one is going to hurt you. We are all here too have a good time, fucking each other, and you know what a pleasure that is, so just get out of your clothes and let the guys take a gander at you. They are in for a very pleasant surprise, believe me; they are just going to love you once they see what you have on offer. Come on, trust me, everything will be fine and you will have a great time. It's just a question, as ever, of taking that first step, breaking the ice and then you can relax and enjoy yourself. The other night with Antonio it was the same until we got started and then you realised how much you enjoyed a three way fuck. So, come on, just strip off and relax."

So, with all my exhortations, Adam finally undressed and stood their naked in front of us. He had nothing at all to be ashamed of; quite to the contrary, for physically he was the equal of any one of us and as far as that all important tool went, well he had a bigger cock than anyone else but me. Dmitri let out a wolf whistle of appreciation when he saw what Adam had to offer and the others clambered round him an patted him on the back by way of a first welcome.

Adam was overcome with embarrassment by this unexpected enthusiasm but stood his ground. But now came his induction, a little sequence I had concocted , to try to get Adam intimately involved with the other guys, which I am sure if I had explained to him beforehand he would have turned away in sheer terror. So, I thought it better to get on with if without warning Adam about what was to happen.

I pulled Adam aside from the others and told him that we were going to perform a little induction ritual on him, to make him feel properly one of our group. Before he could start to question me or argue, I pushed him towards the table, asked him to bend across it and spread his legs so that we could all see his anus. He began to look very scared, but I calmed him down by telling him that he had had my cock up his arse many times and that he knew he had nothing to fear. What I did not tell him was that he was about to take each of the other guy's cock up his arse sequentially, one straight after the other, But I reckoned with him accepting me as his first fuck, so to speak and that after that he would realise what was what, which is exactly what happened,

I started the induction process myself by injecting Adam's hole with the lubricant. I then rolled on a condom over my cock, which had now become rock hard with anticipation and then without waiting or saying anything further, I thrust in my shaft to its full length. He winced as ever and then said, that feels great, Kevin. I then gave him three good strokes of my cock and withdrew. I think Adam was surprised that I had not gone on to fuck him properly, but the five other guys, commencing with Antonio, followed suit. Each in turn, shafted Adam's hole, gave him three hard thrusts and then withdrew. By now Adam had clearly realised what was happening and did not resist.

When it was all over, he stood up and laughed and said, "Guys, that really was a great introduction to your group and I really fell after that that I am at one with each of you. My god, six different cocks up my hole in ten minutes. Thank' you very much!"

Antonio then took over and said, "But Adam, you don't really think that your induction is finished do you? We all now know your hole, but you do not know ours and that is what you are now going to correct."

Adam looked at Antonio in puzzlement. "You don't mean what I think you mean do you? You want me to fuck each of you in turn?"

"You've got it" said Antonio, "And you can start with me. Come on, Adam, it's no big deal, we are not asking you to give each of us a proper full blown butt fuck one after the other. We just want you to shaft each of us in turn, give us three or four strokes of your man-meat, much as we have just done for you. That way, we shall all have got the feel of each other and you will begin to feel that you are truly part of our group. Remember Adam, we have been together now as a group of six guys for three years and you are being offered my place as I am relocating to San Francisco. So, you really are a very privileged guy, for which you have Kevin to thank."

Antonio then bent over the table himself and opened his legs to allow Adam to enter his hole. Adam looked at the target anus, then at me for approval. I gave him a smile and a nod and away he went. I think that this was perhaps the first time Adam had ever rolled a condom onto his cock, which when fully erect as it now was, was truly a monument of man-meat.

As he withdrew from Antonio, Dmitri bent over to offer his hole to take Adam's cock, I motioned to Adam to pull of the condom and replace it by a fresh one, which I handed to him with a smile and a nod and away he went. Once he got started there was no holding him back and if there had been a prize for the fastest six hole penetration by one guy's cock, then Adam would have won it hands down; he finally went at it like greased lightning.

So, Adam's induction into our little group had gone off without a hitch. The guys had clearly all taken to Adam and he to them, but who wouldn't, for he was a magnificent looking young stud and had a very large cock, the envy of any normal guy who saw it. Moreover, I noticed that as things progressed from Adam having his hole reamed by the six of us, moving on to his fucking each of us in turn, he was became more and more relaxed and casual about the whole business: clearly he was losing what inhibitions and timidity he had had up to now.

I also now noticed that he had got rid of his pubic hair, which I also took as a good sign as he clearly wanted to put his cock in the spotlight and, let's face it, a fuzz of pubic hair surrounding a superb dick is not the most attractive of things to look at, even when that hair is blondish, as had been the case with Adam.

I went into the kitchen opened the 'fridge and took out two bottles of champagne, which I had bought to celebrate Adam's joining our group. I was truly relieved that things had gone so well and champagne to toast Adam's arrival and Antonio's pending departure seemed most appropriate. We had none of us eaten anything and a couple of glasses of champagne went quickly to our heads, with the result that whatever inhibitions Adam had had at the start of the proceedings had now been thrown to the wind. What happened next, truly delighted me, as it was Adam who seized the initiative, without any help from me.

Addressing Antonio, he said, "Come on Antonio, give my butt your best pounding for the last time, as we shall probably not see each other again for a long time." And with this he leaned against the table, spread his legs and invited Antonio to give his hole some attention.

Antonio, of course, obliged, for who on earth would not, as Adam was a very attractive stud and in his present pose offered the most inviting and irresistible of bubble butts to any prospective partner. Of course, this was actually the first time that evening when anyone had truly fucked anyone else, for in the preliminaries inducting Adam, we had all simply given Adam the feel of our cocks, without actually fucking him properly and he, likewise, had just dipped his own wick into each of our holes. So, not surprisingly, Antonio was raring to go and was clearly going to give Adam the best butt fuck he could muster.

But Antonio's horniness was not unique, for all five of us were similarly excited. So, I rolled on a condom onto my own cock. Motioning to the others to do the same and then, rock hard with the excitement of the moment, and without giving any warning to Antonio, I thrust my tool as far as I could into his fuck-hole. He realised what had happened, immediately and paused in what he was about to do to Adam. The other guys, then swiftly followed suit, with Jonathan entering me, Mike entering Jonathan, Eric entering Mike and Dmitri bringing up the rear guard and transfixing Eric.

There we stood, the seven of us, strung together anus to cock, with Adam at the head and Dmitri bringing up the rear. I then motioned to Adam to swing round and form a circle the seven of us and to thrust his unengaged cock into Dmitri's anus, thus forming a complete circular chain. So there we were, the seven of us totally united, arse to cock. If ever there was a consolidated group of dedicated young copulators, it surely had to be us!

Very gently then, we began the not very easy operation of pumping our neighbour's arse, until, by some unexpected miracle of synchronisation, we all managed to explode together in an enormous ejaculation of cum. It was the first and as matters turned out, the only climax of the evening. But we all felt that we had relieved the sexual tension which had been building up.

We all collapsed laughing onto the floor and then, after a few minutes pause, by unspoken accord, decided that enough was enough and that we ought to stop there for the day. So then my buddies availed themselves of my shower, cleaned themselves off, leaving Adam and me as the sole survivors of what, by any standards, had been a unique occasion.

Adam looked at me and I at him. "How do you think it went," he asked, "Are they OK with me?"

"Oh, come on Adam, don't talk such nonsense. Everything went swimmingly well. They all absolutely love you, and that includes our departing friend Antonio too. And I was so proud of what you yourself achieved. I sprang your induction sequence on you without a word and prayed that you would not walk out, which you did not and, at the end of the day, I know you really enjoyed what was your first true experience of group sex. It's a great and very enjoyable business isn't it? And I was also really impressed by the way that you took the initiative with Antonio, inviting him to shaft you as a farewell gesture, which turned into a spectacular display of group sex."

"Really Adam, you came so very far in this one evening, so far, that I can hardly believe your progress and the shedding of your timidity. As I have told you many times, there is really nothing at all to fear and once you have taken that first step, then what follows is one of the most endurable and enjoyable of all pastimes. "Sex is a toy which never fails to please," said some guy somewhere, and he was right."

"In a few days, I will show you how to widen your horizons and add spice to your sex life, by picking up a "one night stand" just as I picked you up in the Howard bar. Believe me, you will enjoy the experience, I promise you. Now, I am hungry and I guess you are too, so let me order some pizza and we will drink the rest of the bubbly together. Meanwhile, let's go and get cleaned up. Oh why does sex have to be such a messy business?" I ended with a laugh.

CHAPTER 11

I had just left the shower drying myself, leaving Adam still in there enjoying the hot water, when the doorbell rang. I walked across to the door, squinted through the one-way spy-hole to discover that it was the pizza delivery guy, the selfsame one who had delivered the pizzas the previous time and been somewhat nonplussed when I opened the door to him stark naked. Well, I thought, "He's seen me stark-naked once, so what the hell does it matter if he sees me again? Anyway, what's wrong with a guy his age seeing another man naked?"

So once again I opened the door to him. I have to say that the first time he came with his delivery, I had not paid particular attention to him but I now noticed that this guy was a really muscular dude well set up, much like Adam and me. I wondered to myself what such an attractive young stud was doing delivering pizzas.

He gazed at me, this time as if it were a daily occurrence to find oneself confronted by a naked man, but with his eyes focusing immediately on my cock, and said, "Hi! Do you spend your entire life wearing no clothes?"

I suppose one had to admire this guy's instant composure, for I imagine most guys would have turned heel and gone. "Come in, Brett," I replied, quickly reading his name off the pizza parlour badge he had pinned to his jacket. "I have to find you the cash as you were here much sooner than I expected and you caught me unawares again as I had just stepped out of the shower when you rang. Put the pizzas in the kitchen please and just wait a second while I find my wallet to get you your money."

At that very moment, Adam emerged from the bathroom, still towelling himself off.

Brett's eyes widened but he observed with his somewhat brash boldness, "Quite a little party you seem to have been having here, or am I missing something?" He shifted his gaze from one to the other of us and then continued, "I have to say that you two guys are really well set up, especially where it counts. "What are you guys, bodybuilders or what? I have never ever before delivered pizza to a place where the customers strutted around starkers. And this is the second time in a couple of weeks! Not that it has anything at all to do with me, but come on, guys, what gives?"

"Well Brett," I replied, "To satisfy your curiosity about something which really does not, as you say, concern you , but for what it is worth, my partner here and I have been having a little sexual fun together; any objections?"

"No, no, not at all! I was just curious, and now I know. But as I am now here, perhaps you can help me. I have a girlfriend and we are, how shall I put it, "pretty close", but I have often wondered what it might be like to have sex with another guy - just to satisfy my curiosity, you understand."

"Are you telling us, then, that you might like to stay and have a bit of action with us?" I said. "Are you yourself sure of your own sexuality and do you want to confirm by having sex with another man, that you are truly a straight guy or are you not sure? You say you are "pretty close" to your girl friend, but how close is "pretty close" and for that matter how often do you actually have sex with her?"

Faced with such a blunt question, Brett began to falter. He gave no immediate answer and was fast losing the brazen confident manner which he had adopted at the start of the conversation. I started to discern in his demeanour, that there was a chink in this guy's armour and I thought that I had an idea what it might be.

So I said to him, "Listen, Brett, I get the vague impression from your evasiveness, and your obvious interest in what my friend and I have been doing together, that all is not well in the sexual world between you and your girl friend. Am I right?"

"My god, you are so quick on the uptake," replied Brett, "How ever did you come up with such an idea?"

"Well, am I right or wrong? Is there or is there not, as Shakespeare put it, "something rotten in State of Denmark"? Am I right or wrong in my surmise? Come on, Brett, it's a simple question. Yes or no?

Then the whole story came pouring out. Brett, admitted that he was completely uncertain about his relationship with his girl friend. It turned out that in the six months he had known her, their "pretty close relationship" had resulted only twice in sex and Brett finally came clean to us and said that he was not even sure if he enjoyed fucking her.

1...34567...14