Kevin and Adam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is the thing," he said, "I dream about fucking this chick, who is truly a lovely girl, but when it comes to the crunch I always find reason to put it off. At first I used to tell myself that it was she who was reluctant, but I knew I was kidding myself: it was me, and only me. To be frank with you guys, here I am aged nineteen, and I am not sure that I understand my own sexuality. Am I gay or straight? This is the question I am beginning to ask myself. So perhaps you can see how meeting you two affected me."

"My god, when I first looked at you both, my heart just missed a beat and I could feel my cock starting to twitch within seconds of seeing you both. Just look at me now, I have a rigid hard on and we have done nothing but talk. What the hell am I?"

Adam decided to answer. "Brett that was some revelation you have just made to two guys whom you do not know. Listen, when I met Kevin here - by the way, my name is Adam and my buddy is called Kevin - well, when I met Kevin, quite by chance, not so very long ago in fact, I was also in a quandary. Not the same one you are obviously in right now, as I knew that I was gay, of that there was no doubt at all, but I was just so timid that I had never had sex with anybody at all, man or woman and I am two years older than you. Well, Kevin helped me over that first step and once I had conquered my timidity, my life changed so much for the better. Knowing that I could relate seriously to other gay men was a great relief: I was suddenly free."

"Now, you have a different problem. It is not so much that you fear sex, but that you are totally unsure of where to direct your attentions and I think that both Kevin and I can empathise with you, for until you settle the important question, "What am I, gay or straight?" you will know no peace. The worst thing for you is to be indecisive and oscillate between gay and straight, for, ultimately, that is a recipe for disaster."

"So, you have to take a four square look at yourself and answer the fundamental question: am I gay or am I straight? Now my guess is from what you have just told us that you are, in fact like Kevin an me, which is to say, gay, but this is something only you can know. Whatever the answer, it is you and you alone who has to come to terms with it. At the end of the day, Brett, we are what we are and we all have to make the best of it."

Listening to Adam, I thought to myself, what a philosophical note he had struck, something really quite unexpected from someone who had himself barely got over the shock of relating sexually to other men. I think that our extraordinary induction earlier that same evening, of Adam into our group had had a profound effect on him, so much so that in the course of a couple of hours, his whole outlook on the sexual aspects of life had greatly matured.

The atmosphere was already becoming much more relaxed, as we were all feeling more comfortable with each other, although we must have looked a strange group to a fly on the wall: two naked studs talking to a fully dressed pizza delivery boy! But already, just looking at Brett, I could see that exposing his problem to us had been a tremendous relief to him; he had shared his problem and did not have to carry the full burden of it himself. I felt sure it was the fact that he did not know either of us that had enabled him to divulge his thoughts, an act that he would have found difficult, if not impossible, with his friends or other guys whom he knew.

I said to him, "Listen, Bret, we can try to help you, if you are willing. You are never going to know which way to jump until such time as you have had a sample of of both male-female and male-male sex. So, listen, make yourself comfortable and we will all eat the pizza together and then if you are willing and want to, Adam and I will try to give you a bit of action so that you see what gay sex is all about. Now, how about it, are you willing?"

'OK guys, I'll go for it." replied Brett. "Why not, I really haven't anything to lose, or have I?"

Well, I countered, "As you have never before had sex with a man, you will lose our anal virginity, for that is where our "teach-in" as I shall call it, will begin. You do understand what I am saying, don't you. If you go along with Adam and me, then you will have to resign yourself to taking another man's cock up your arse. Crudely put, either Adam or I, or possibly both of us, will fuck you, in much the same way as you fuck your girlfriend. So, if you are OK with that, then make yourself comfortable and let's eat"

"But I am comfortable." said Brett, with a grin.

"Listen stud," interjected Adam, "Don't be so thick! What Kevin means is that you should get stripped for action before we eat. So, don't argue; just take off your clothes, all of them, and let us have a look at you - understood?"

We watched as Brett stripped and what was revealed was a stunning young man, with a rock hard cock, perfectly cut to display a huge well rimmed knob to perfection. It is perhaps hard to think of the male sexual organ as a beautiful object, but, in fact, it sometimes is and this was just one of those times: Brett had a superb fuck-stick, as beautiful as any I had ever seen, which must have been the envy of all his mates. It was hard to believe looking at him that he had any hang- ups with sex, as he certainly was well equipped. Frankly any gay guy looking at him would have had the urge to fuck him and fuck him hard at first sight: Brett was just that attractive.

So before we started eating, I said to Brett, "Bret, you are pretty well equipped where it counts. You know, for a guy as young as you, you have a magnificent piece of man-meat between your legs, of which you should be truly proud. So, let's profit from the fact that you are showing it to Adam and me rock hard and raring to go, and measure your size, just for the record."

I went over to a cupboard where I kept various bit of paraphernalia, and extracted a cock gauge, which I had bought some to me ago as a bit of a joke. It was simply a long piece of rigid transparent plastic pipe with graduations down the side and with a piston sliding up and down inside it.

Brett looked at this piece of sex kit with horror and said, "What the hell is that for, and what the fuck are you going to do with it?"

So I went across to Brett, showed him that it was just a tube and suggested that he slip it over his cock so that we could get the length. This he did with some reluctance, but once in place, I held the tube tight down against his pelvis and gently inserted the piston, pushed it down into the tube until it just touched the tip of his knob. Brett's erection measured a staggering nine inches, but with a girth to balance the length. This young stud was as big as any of us and could not decide where he wanted to dock his tool; really quite amazing. I noticed by this time that Brett was already approaching the pre-cum stage as a little juice was beginning to dribble from his knob. "This guy is surely gay," I thought to myself, "He just needs to face the fact, accept it and he will be OK."

"Well, Brett," I said, "You are magnificently equipped where it counts; you can be proud of your dick. Have you had any cock training?"

"No," came the answer, "It has just grown like that of its own accord. It's never had any encouragement at all from me."

So all three of us now naked, sat down, divided up the pizza and ate. I fetched another bottle of champagne from the fridge and we downed that. Brett looked at us with an enquiring air, but drank the bubbly with no comment.

CHAPTER 12

Once we had finished eating, I said to Brett, "OK stud, up you get and lie flat on our back on that table over there. Put your feet on the edge of the table top, you're your knees and bend your legs, so that we can see what we are doing and just relax. Nothing awful is going to happen to you. But you do realise don't you, that you are going to have your arse fucked and that that act will change your outlook forever - and indeed, possibly your entire sex life. When we have inducted you into the basic art of gay sex, you will have lost your anal virginity."

Adam had a tube of Anolube ready and thrust the nozzle into Brett's sphincter.

Brett shuddered and said, "What the hell you doing to me? What is this stuff you are squirting up my arse?"

"It's just and anal lubricant," I told him, "To make what follows more comfortable. A man's hole needs some lubricant to help the penetrating cock to slide smoothly to and fro. An anal fuck is really no different than what you have had previously with your girlfriend. It is exactly the same as a man fucking a woman, except that the guy doing the fucking, the top as he he commonly called in the gay parlance, inserts his cock into his male partner's anus, in much the same way as he would penetrate his female partner's vagina."

"There is no basic difference. But a woman is programmed automatically to produce a lubricant to facilitate intercourse with her partner once he has aroused her, whereas in male-male intercourse, no matter how much the guy who is the bottom wants his partner to fuck him, he does not produce any lubricant himself. So, we aid nature and use an artificial lubricant."

While I was explaining all this to Brett, Adam had rolled on a condom and was ready to go. I nodded to him that he should begin and with no further explanation, he thrust his huge cock straight into Brett's hole and gave him its full length, after which he paused for a moment and asked Brett how it all felt. Brett confirmed that he had felt a little pain, but that he had no problem and so Adam started his thrusting. Adam had, by now, become a very accomplished handler of his magnificent fuck-stick and he tried to ensure that, although it was the first time, Brett would also arrive at a climax and have a good orgasm.

He need not have worried, for Brett was clearly enjoying being fucked as much as Adam was enjoyed fucking him and with that final long, hard plunged, which is the mark of the truly experienced butt fucker, Adam succeeded in bringing both himself and Brett to a simultaneous climax. Brett ejaculated his cream all over his own belly, and chest as well as over Adam. Brett's climax just went on and on, as he pumped what seemed like an endless stream of sperm from his cock.

I have to say, that I really admired the way Adam had performed, for he and I had not said a word to each other as to the '"order of service" as it were. In the event, Adam had taken the first shot at Brett's hole and it had been a great success. In a word, Adam seemed to have fully "arrived" as an uninhibited gay guy. I was very pleased indeed, as I myself found Adam a very agreeable sex partner. I desperately hoped that he felt the same about me and after our relatively brief acquaintance that our relationship would survive, now that he had clearly found his wings.

After a pause whilst the "performers" pulled themselves together and I prepared myself for the next stage of Brett's initiation into gay sex by pulling on a condom in readiness. Adam and Brett were now lying side by side on the table, so I handed Brett a towel to wipe himself off and then pulled him to his feet. I then pushed Brett towards the spare bedroom, where I told him to lie on his stomach on the bed and spread his legs.

"What's going to happen now?" he asked.

"What the hell do you think is going to happen?" I replied, "You are just at the beginning of your initiation into the joys of gay sex." And with that I dropped on top of him and gave him the full length of my cock. I have to say, that Brett had a very attractive butt, with two tight cheeks just crying out for a cock to slide between them and spear his tight little anus; in a word, it was a perfect invitation for a butt fuck. As I penetrated him, Brett let out a breath but nothing else, so I then gave him the very best anal fuck I could, from the rear entry position, with long firm strokes, of ever increasing force and speed, until I finally withdrew completely form his anus and plunged my meat as hard as I could as deeply into his hole as possible. My balls bottomed against his arse and I arrived at an enormous climax, achieving the same effect for him.

Brett just shuddered and shuddered as he ejected his cream all over the bed sheet in powerful spurts. I have to say, that lying on top of a young muscular body, feeling the utter domination of myself over my young and inexperienced partner, was a very, very satisfying and sensual experience for me. Altruistically, Adam and I were jointly trying to help Brett come to terms with his own sexuality, but what was, I suppose a "teach-in" session for Brett was also a very satisfying experience for us too. In a word, fucking Brett to show him the ropes had been a great pleasure for both of us. As ever, the old maxim applied: fucking is a toy which never fails to please; never was there a truer word! But the important question was, what had Brett thought of is first gay sex experience?

"Gee, you two studs really do know now to fuck a guy's butt." he said. "That was one hell of an experience for me and I have to say that I never ever, in a month of Sundays, would have believed that taking another guys' dick up my arsehole could have given me so much pleasure. Listen, guys, that was one of the greatest experiences of my life: I enjoyed every minute of it."

So I said to Brett, "But you do realise that you are only half done with learning about gay sex, don't you Brett?"

He looked at me inquisitively and said, "I am not quite sure what you mean."

"Well," I replied, "Just think about it for a second and you will realise that gay sex, unlike heterosexual sex, the sort you have had with your girlfriend, cuts both ways. A guy can fuck his chick, but she cannot fuck him in return. In other words it's a one way street. Gay sex, on the other hand cuts two ways; a guy can have his own hole fucked, but can, by virtue of the fact that he too has a cock, use it to fuck another guy."

"So far we have fucked you and if you like, you have so far been cast in the role normally played by the girl, whilst Adam and I have twice taken the male role. But you too need to take the male role, as you need to experience both actions. You need experience of being fucked by your male partner and then reversing the role and fucking him in return. It's pretty obvious if you think about it for a moment."

"Of course, there are lots of guys who prefer one or the other. It is not uncommon in the gay fraternity, to find guys who only fuck other guys and equally guys who never themselves fuck another guy but are content to have their own butt fucked repeatedly. In the vernacular of the gay community they are known as tops and bottoms, respectively. In fact, very often in impromptu situations, where two gays meet for the first time and are keen to have casual sex with each other, which, I might add, is a very common occurrence, the question often put is "Are you a top or a bottom?"

"So as you can see, if two tops or two bottoms meet, then it's very likely a no-go situation unless one or both of them relax their attitude but not everyone can. It is quite common for some guys just to fuck butt and never let anyone near their own arsehole. So, such guys, although gay, are the nearest thing in gay life to the straight guy, who has sex only with his wife."

"But the best is if you are like Adam and me, for I fuck him and he fucks me. We are, to coin a word, polyvalent. So how about it, are you ready to fuck butt yourself young man?"

"You mean that you want me to fuck one of you two - right now?" spluttered Brett.

"I don't see why not." I replied. "We have both fucked you, so why not try out your cock out on one of us? You know how to fuck your girlfriend, don't you? Well the only difference here is that you will be using your tool up an arsehole rather than a girl's vagina, otherwise the technique identical. And, anyhow, you have seen how it is done, so just decide on the position you want your partner to adopt and away you go. Come on, Brett, don't suddenly become shy. You have a magnificent piece of man-meat between your legs, so just get it hard and let's go.

So, whom do you fancy for your first gay fuck: Adam or me?"

"Gee, Kevin you are just so direct and you do not mince words. You know I don't really know if I am up to using my cock on another man. It was one thing letting you fuck me, but when I have to be the active partner, I really don't know."

"For crying out loud, cut the cackle, Brett and just cast your eyes down and take a look at yourself. You are already hard as a rock just listening to me talking to you, so get real, it is going to happen as it is an obligatory part of this "gay sex initiation course" which you are now in the middle of. Look at your cock, it's telling you exactly what it wants. So, roll a condom on that rod of yours and let's get started. Who is it to be, Adam or me?"

I looked over at Adam, who was almost laughing at my verbal brutality with Brett. He nodded his assent that he would be willing to let Brett take his first anal fuck fuck with him. I thought to myself how Adam had suddenly matured into a totally confident gay. He had been well on the way before this extraordinary evening of non-stop sex, but after being give his totally unforeseen induction into our little group, he had suddenly graduated to the level of a true pro. He was suddenly a competent fucker, totally in charge of his own cock and he was equally at home in having his own hole fucked by an unknown cock.

The night with Antonio and me had been the first step, and now that he had experienced our group, to which he now numbered, he was totally confident and at ease with himself and his sexuality. I thought to myself, that the next step was to introduce Adam to the joys of the occasional recreational sex contact: to fuck and be fucked by a guy whom one had just met. But all in due time, for tonight and right now, we were trying to help Brett come to terms with himself.

I thought to myself, once we get over this next little hurdle with Brett, then he will be in the same state as Adam after his first experiences with me. I was already almost sure that Brett was going to recognise a fact that was staring him in the face, which was the he was gay, meaning he would have to change his life style. But the problem, if problem it truly was, was that he had to take the next step and be willing to use his cock to fuck butt. There was no other way; he just had to do it and tonight was the perfect moment as he was already half way there.

"Come on Brett, who is it going to be, Adam or me?"

"Well, if you really think I should, then I would like to make my first attempt with Adam, as he is the one to whom I surrendered my anal virginity, as you call it."

"Great," I said, "So just roll on a condom and I will do the honours on Adam's hole and lube him up for you and then you are ready to roll! How do you want your first time to be? The way Adam took you, face to face in the mission position or from the back, the way I have just taken you?"

"God, Kevin, you make it all sound like ordering a pizza; anchovies and capers or just capers? I think I would like to service Adam face to face, with him on the table as was I."

And with this, Adam lay flat on his back on the table, put his feet on the edge and spread his legs to give Brett access to his fundamental orifice. Brett hesitated but a second, and having realised that it was now or never, finally took the plunge and advanced his rock hard dick towards Adam's anus. As we have already seen, Brett had a cock which any guy could be proud of: at nine inches hard with good girth it was splendid weapon by any standards. Adam braced himself as Brett pushed his knob against his sphincter and encountered the usual resistance.

1...45678...14