Kevin and Adam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam said to him, "Go on Brett; just push until our cock starts to slide into me, then push harder and give me its full length. Don't be frightened: you are not going to damage me; just do it."

Brett's cock slid smoothly into Adam's hole and he emitted a sigh of relief that he had already got so far. He suddenly realised that he was now in the driving seat and that what he was doing was much the same as he had done previously with his girl friend and so he attacked Adam's hole like a seasoned professional. Suddenly all his inhibitions vanished and he pumped Adam with ever increasing and powerful stokes of his cock until he suddenly climaxed and fell forward on top of Adam.

I would not have been at all surprised if Adam had not been aroused to a climax by Brett's first attempt, but it was not so. As Brett collapsed across Adam's body, with the emotion of his own orgasm, Adam suddenly ejaculated an enormous amount of cum, in a series of violent jerks I have to say that I was totally amazed at the result, when just a few minutes earlier, the chief protagonist in the act, Brett, had been wondering whether he could do it or not. Well, Brett's first butt fuck had to be chalked up as a great success.

Adam said, "Good god Brett; that was a brilliant first effort. Are you sure that you have never ever fucked butt before? You even brought me to a climax, which, frankly, I did not expect; so that was a bonus for me." He ended with a laugh.

Brett said, "I never realised quite how easy it would be until I got my cock touching your anus. Then I guess, Mother Nature took over, and I just did what comes naturally and I have to say that from that moment on, I enjoyed every single minute of it; it was an utterly divine and revelatory experience for me. I could never have believed just how good it would feel to shoot cum into another guy's hole. That, guys, was truly an experience of a life time."

It was now quite late, so I said to Brett, "Listen dude, you have come a long way this evening, and you now have a good idea of what gay sex is like. Let's call it a day for tonight and, if you are still interested we can all get together again and chew the fat over your thoughts. How does that sound?"

"Sounds great to me," said Brett, "So let me clean myself off and I will be off for tonight. But let me just say, that it has been great, what you have taught me this evening." And with that Brett left us alone, departing with my 'phone number.

"Time for us to hit the sack as well." I said to Adam. "I have to say, it has been a very eventful evening to say the least."

"Amen to that," rejoined Adam.

Now, as you know Adam, rented a small efficiency apartment down on the second floor. It was, in fact, by pure chance that we both lived in the same building, as we did not know each other before that evening when I picked him up in the bar at the Howard hotel. But it is odd how often chance plays an important role in our lives.

Adam then said to me, "Kevin, do you think I could stay here with you tonight, sleep in the same bed as you, as I would really like that, now that I have been inducted into the group? I have really enjoyed ever moment of this evening, especially, in fact, our helping Brett to decide where he wants to go in life. It would really mean a great deal to me, if I could just sleep beside you. I know we have never done it before, and I do not want any more sex tonight, but I would appreciate a warm body close to me. Can I sleep alongside you in your bed?"

I have to say I was somewhat surprised, for the idea that we should sleep together had never occurred to me. Anyway, I was so touched by Adam's request that I of course said yes. How could I refuse him? And so we went to bed together and he lay very close to me. We did not touch, however, but it was the end to what had turned out to be a perfect evening and like that we both fell asleep.

CHAPTER 13

I awoke quite suddenly next morning to find myself alone in bed. But the sound of the shower from the bathroom told me where Adam was. I checked the clock and it was only 7:30 so I wondered if Adam had some pressing engagement, for today was a Saturday and neither of us worked that day. So, I got up, took a leak in the toilet and joined Adam in the shower.

He did not immediately hear me enter, as he was busy lathering himself up in the shower gel, but when he turned and saw me, he said, "Hi, Kevin, good morning. Did I waken you? I have to get on, as every Saturdays morning I have a three hour training session in the gym I go to and I did not want to be late for that."

It was then that it struck me, for we had ever discussed gyms or training, although just one look at Adam's body would have told even the most casual observer that here was guy who took care of himself and went out of his way to develop his body and keep it in shape.

"Adam," I said, "Now that you have joined our little club, you should think about training with us, for all six of us always spend Saturday morning together at a gym, not too far from here. Do you have a training partner at the place you go to or do your work-out alone?"

"Oh, you know exactly how timid I was when we first met in the bar the Howard. No, I have no partner; I have always worked out alone."

"Great, then, it is all settled; as of today you will come and work-out with me and your new buddies; you will really enjoy it, as it is a very special place. And, there is no rush, either, as we do not meet until 9:30, so we have lots of time." And with

Adam looked at me and then started to soap me up with his hands and I have to say, that I found this a very agreeable business, as I had never before experienced having another man's (or woman's for that matter) hands massaging my body. Adam grew ever more persistent in his effort to cover me in soap and turned me around so that my back was to him. He then started massaging the shower gel onto my back. I found the whole business highly erotic and realised that my cock was gradually rising to the occasion, when suddenly, with no warning at all, Adam thrust his now tool, rock hard, straight into me and gave me three quick, full length strokes of his magnificent piece of man-meat.

"Good morning, Kevin," he said with a laugh. "How do you like my greeting? It is something I have just learned." And another laugh.

He then started fucking my hole with long and ever more powerful strokes and at the same time put his right hand around me and started to jerk my cock off, holding me firm with his left hand which rested on my hip. It was a completely new experience for me, to have my butt fucked but at the same time to have the same guy working my cock for me. But he was so persistent and professional in what he was doing, that I did not even consider stopping him. Truth to tell, I was enjoying every moment of this totally unexpected and impromptu fuck.

Just how Adam divined the moment of climax, I will never know, but this young stud somehow managed to shoot his cream into me at precisely the same moment as I ejaculate my own sperm. It was evident that we had both reached a tremendous orgasm as we both shuddered and pumped our sperm with tremendous vigour for what seemed an age.

"Good god," I said to Adam, once we had both caught our breath after the effort which had just been expended, "Where the hell did you learn that? Who in heaven's name taught you that trick? It was, absolutely, a fucking marvellous experience."

So Adam said, "No one taught me anything. It was just when you got into the shower with me that I found you so utterly irresistible, that the idea came to me. And, when you had your back to me, I just could not stop myself. I was absolutely hard and my cock was telling me what it wanted and before I started soaping your back, I had seen that you were also getting hard due to the work I was doing on your front. So, you see, it was not rocket science to put two and two together, to realise that we both were ready for sex."

"You must know, Kevin, or perhaps you do not know, but I think it highly unlikely, you have the most lovely and inviting bubble butt, so that was the final straw. I simply had to fuck it. Come on, Kevin just think about it, we had both been deprived of sex for about nine hours, from the time when Brett left your place last night. Now for two guys who are as randy as we obviously are, and with that degree of severe deprivation, is it surprising that I could not help myself and had to rape you, in the most gentle and friendly manner, I might add." And he concluded with a roar of laughter at the load of nonsense he had just brought fort; deprivation indeed; he was just a randy young stud!

"God in heaven, I'll swear, Adam, that you are becoming a sex maniac." I replied laughingly, "But let me tell you that that was one of the most exhilarating sex experiences I have ever had. Adam, you really are a true pro. you know, but how you have achieved such prowess and confidence in such a short time escapes me. I guess that what I picked up that night not so very long ago in the Howard bar, was a guy with a sort of sex genie bottled up inside of him, just waiting to be let out. Well, let me assure you, after that stellar performance, if a genie it is, it is well and truly out of the bottle and I doubt that it will ever be put back. I can see now that there will be no stopping you!"

"Now, if you think that you have finished molesting me, shall we rinse off, get dressed, have some breakfast and get down to the gym?"

"Oh great master." replied Adam, with a smile and a deep bow, "The genie in me bows to your slightest wish. So yes, let's do exactly as you have just said. I can't wait to get on with things, for life is becoming so very exciting for me."

"That I can see." I added laconically.

So, finally we got dressed and had some breakfast. Adam went down to his place, picked up his training kit and off we went to the gym. It was, I think an eye-opener for Adam, as what I had neglected to tell him was that at the gym we patronised, there was a separate, fully equipped room, where those who wished could work out completely naked, which is what we usually did. It was not exclusive to our group or to gays in particular, for quite a number of young studs of both persuasions clearly liked strutting their stuff naked in front their peer group. It was one of the few places where amateur bodybuilders could show themselves off, as there was no professional forum otherwise available.

After his initial surprise, Adam was in his element, taking it I like a duck to water. Of course he had nothing at all to be shy about as he was a really well built young stud, with lovely muscles and with a magnificent cock. His appearance attracted several admiring glances from other guys and it was clear that he too enjoyed sizing up the competition.

When we left towards lunch time, Adam said to me that he had really enjoyed the experience as there was a great deal of pleasure in being in the company of other young muscle-men with big cocks. He had found it totally enervating. And our first morning of training together ended, we grabbed a quick bite at a local lunch counter and then parted.

CHAPTER 14

The next day was Sunday and I lay awake a long time in bed after waking up and though about all that had happened since Friday, just a couple of days ago. It was nearly eleven when I finally dragged myself to my feet and made for the shower. I had no sooner finished showering, when the 'phone rang. I picked up the receiver to find that I had Brett on the other end. But this was not the confident Brett who had left us after his first encounter with gay sex on Friday evening, but a guy who was clearly troubled. I held the 'phone to my ear and listened to a halting, half apologetic Brett.

"Hi, Kevin," he began, "You, er, know the other evening, you, er, said that we could, er, we could, er, get together again. Did you, er, I mean did you really mean it? The thing is, er, well the thing is I have been thinking a lot about what happened to me on Friday, and I wondered, er, well I was just wondering, I guess, if we could, er, if we, er, if we could get together again as I feel, er, well, quite honestly, I, er, feel very uncertain, er, yes, very uncertain about my feelings about what you did, er, I mean, what we and Adam, er, did together.'

Brett was clearly in a disturbed state of mind with himself as his inability to string his words together to utter a coherent sentence unpunctuated by numerous 'ers'. So I said to him, "Sure thing Brett; listen, if you are not doing anything this afternoon, why don't you come round here about noon and I will treat you to a sample of my gourmet cooking, which means that I will take two frozen meals out of the deepfreeze instead of one. Then we can discuss what it is that is clearly bothering you and try to set you on the straight and narrow to wherever it is you want to go. How about it?"

There was an audible sigh of relief from Brett, who said, "That's just great, Kevin. I'll be there around noon and this time I won't be delivering pizza!'

A few minutes after Brett's call, the 'phone rang again. This time it was Antonio, who said, "Hi, Kevin. You know I'm leaving at the end of this coming week so we may not see one another again for quite some time, I thought, if you were free this afternoon, we might get together for one last time before I leave, sort of by way of a farewell session."

What could I say to him, one of my closest friends, and also one of my very favourite sex partners from among the guys in our little group; so I told him to come along? I did not mention that Brett was going to be there as I thought it prudent to cross that bridge when we finally got to it.

No sooner had Antonio rung off when the 'phone went again. Who the hell can this be I asked myself. Well, it turned out to be Dmitri, who wondered if I was at a loose end for the afternoon as he had thought that he might pop round and spend, as he put it "a bit of quality time with you".

"Have you just been talking to Antonio," I asked him, "because he has just two minutes ago rung off and he is coming around this afternoon for sort of a farewell session."

"No, no, not at all," came the reply, but it would be great if the three of us could get together for the afternoon. Is that OK by you?"

So, resigning myself to what was shaping up to be a real party, I said to Dmitri, "Sure thing stud, do come around, the more the merrier, but listen, there is something I need you to do for me on your way over. You know the sex shop two blocks over from your place, the one that's open every day until midnight, well, please go by there on your way here and get me a fifty pack of Anol King Size Superlube condoms and a fifty pack of Anolube sachets, as I am nearly out of everything and the way things are shaping up right now, we might need some supplies."

"No problem! Will do! See you around two, is that OK,"

"If you say so." I sighed into the 'phone and hung up.

It was just gone noon when Brett arrived. To say he and had difficulty in expressing himself on the 'phone just a little earlier, his hesitancy did not seem to have stopped him selecting his wardrobe, which was an eye-opener. Brett was wearing a tight pair of pants, which hugged his arse tightly. He was either wearing no underwear at all or one of those thongs with a single slender back strap which settles between the two buns and is thus invisible. These were just the sort of pants a guy would wear if he wanted to show off all his credentials and in Brett's case the credentials were certainly there to be shown off: and well worth looking at they were.

But his butt was not the only feature which these pants displayed, for they were so cut that the wearer showed off a beautiful bulge of man- meat. Brett's attire was then completed by a skin tight T shirt, with rather short sleeves, which showed off his biceps and pecs. to perfection - and I might add, perfect they were. Frankly, if Brett had walked into a gay bar anywhere down town, he would have risked being raped. His "look" said, "Come and fuck me." just a clearly as if he had walked up to someone and asked them if they would like some action. I was really gob-smacked that Brett should have dressed in an outfit, which shouted, "I am a gay." to all and sundry. Don't get me wrong; I simply loved looking at this guy, who was just the most tantalising cock-tease I had ever seen. Did he know the effect he was having on me? I wonder. His face, however, did not match the gay appearance of his clothes, for he looked as miserable as sin as he came in and sat down.

I said to him, "So, come on, Brett, what gives, come on and spill the beans; why are you looking so mournful when you are dressed as if you are going to a party of swingers?" And spill the beans he did and there were lots of them to spill.

"After you had given me my first taste of gay sex on Friday evening," he said, "I went back to the Frat. House where I share a room with a straight guy. He has been away for the weekend and so I have not seen him. I went to bed right away, but I could not sleep as the events of Friday evening were churning around in my head.

My god, I thought to myself, I went to Kevin's apartment to deliver a pizza and I somehow got myself involved in a little fuckfest, something I had never done in my life before. Don't get me wrong, by the way, I really enjoyed what happened but it may have changed my life forever."

"Anyway, I finally dropped off to sleep and had a nightmare about my girlfriend finding out what I had been up to the previous evening, which led to an enormous row between the two of us, ending in a bust up. At that moment I woke up and it was eight o'clock Saturday morning."

"Saturday evening my girlfriend and I were invited to a party at a friend's house and when that broke up about one this morning, my girlfriend took me to the apartment of a friend of hers who was away for the weekend and had lent her the key. Well, you know what is coming, don't you. She was desperate to get me into bed as she was dying to have sex with me, but as I told you and Adam on Friday night, I was personally really look warm about the whole business of fucking a chick. So there we were stark naked in bed together and she was all over me. She really had the hots on at that moment, whilst I, for my sins, could not even raise it one little bit. My cock just hung there like a limp rag, with this poor girl wanting desperately for me to fuck her and I was completely incapable of obliging her."

"I can tell you, that look-warm or not about fucking a woman, I was mortified by the fact that I could not get hard enough even to penetrate her. Well an argument developed, with her hurling recriminations at me, telling me what an impotent bastard I was and so on; and on and on it went; a tirade off words directed at me. You surely know the expression, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." Well, let me tell you she was not exactly a woman scorned, but that did not matter, for hell had no fury compared with the verbal battering she gave me. So, about three in the morning I was practically kicked out of the place and left to find my own way back to the Frat. House, where I arrived at around four his morning. So perhaps you can now understand why I sounded so very shaky on the 'phone."

"I don't know if you can imagine how I feel, for it sees that my whole life has been shattered; and why? Is it because I bulldozed you and Adam into showing me the ropes or it is because I was tepid in my approach to my girlfriend? Why the fuck could I not get a hard on to please her. It was the least I could have done, but I did not manage it. I feel utterly defeated. I really like her; she is a lovely girl, but I just did not want to get too sexually involved with her quite so quickly. But one night, just to please her, surely I should have been at least able to rise to the occasion: but I couldn't! What am I to do? My life is in ruins."

1...56789...14