Kevin and Adam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I said to Brett, "Listen stud, stop talking nonsense. Your life is not in ruins and your experience last night - or rather in the early hours of today, may have been the best thing that could have happened to you. So just cut the crap and let's sit down and eat and I will then tell you what I think." And that is precisely what we did.

CHAPTER 15

As we ate, I started talking to Brett, explaining things as I perceived them from our very brief acquaintance. "Brett, you have just arrived here in a terrible state because of your inability to perform for your girlfriend last night. But why, in fact, have you come here today? That is the question which needs to be answered. Well let me tell, you what I think."

"Brett, I think that sexually you do not know whether you are coming or going! Assuming what you have told Adam and me is true, then it seems to me that, aged nineteen and physically as attractive a guy as any chick could want and with a weapon that most men would die to have, you have had practically no sexual experience at all. In fact, if we take what you told us at face value, you have only had sex with your girlfriend twice in the last year or so."

"Yet you have a girlfriend, whom you profess to like: she is a truly nice girl, so you tell us, but just look at your relationship with her. You have known her for over a year and have had sex with her only twice and to crown it all, last night, when she had gone out of her way to arrange for a place for you two to be alone together, you couldn't even get it up for her. So, you finished up having a blazing row and, as far as I understand you have broken with her or, more probably, she has dumped you. You could hardly have described the two of you as an item, could you?"

"Now, this is clearly why you are in the state you are, but quite frankly, Brett, it is probably the very best thing that could have happened to you. You have already admitted to us that it was you and not she who avoided sex and just today you said that you really did not want to get into a deep sexual relationship with her too soon. Well, just take a look at yourself in a mirror and you will see the answer to your problem. Brett, you just don't like girls in the way that a straight guy does. You don't want sex with a female. Just face facts, you are a homosexual and believe me, nothing, absolutely nothing, is going to change that fact: you are gay and that is that."

"But until Friday night when you arrived here with the pizza and found Adam and me prancing around naked, you had never had the chance to experience gay sex either. But just look at the way you jumped at the opportunity to have sex with Adam and me, without even knowing exactly what was going to happen. Your cock was already telling you what it wanted as it became rock hard within seconds, as it should have done when you were in bed with your girlfriend last night had you wanted to have sex with her. Make no mistake, Brett, your man-meat would have told you exactly what it wanted, which, in fact, it did last night: it told you by remaining limp, that it did not want to fuck the girl lying beside you in bed."

"So, now I come to the key question, which is why have you come here today. I know I told you we could get together again and to give me a call, but what specifically do you see happening here today? And another thing: what possessed you to wear the highly sexy outfit, which signals to all and sundry that you are gay. You know, if you walked into a gay bar anywhere in town, dressed as you now are, let me tell you that you would be raped before you could blink."

"Brett, you have to realise that you just look so utterly sexy, dressed as you are, flaunting everything you have got. You might as well have worn a T shirt with a logo saying "Fuck Me Hard". Where the hell did you buy such clothes and what on earth made you decide to wear them to come here today? Brett. In case you are unaware of the fact, I will repeat it. You have a fabulous body and cock, and you do not need to dress the way you have today, to convince me of that fact. Remember, on Friday we were all naked together in this very room, so all three of us know exactly what the others look like."

Brett had listened to all this without comment and then said, "You know, Kevin, everything you have just said is the truth, a truth which I am only just now beginning to realise that I have to face. You are right; I don't want sex with a woman. So, why did I come here and what do I want? Well, I guess I was hoping that we might somehow get together and have some sex. I have to admit that my first gay experience, which was on Friday night, was an eye-opener for me and I suppose that the fact that I enjoyed being with Adam and you so very much was largely responsible for my inability to perform last night."

"I suppose like many guys, I fell in with the girlfriend routine, because it is the conventional thing to do, you know; guys go out with dolls, fuck them and often get married and have a family. I really liked my girlfriend, or perhaps I should say, my ex-girlfriend, but I knew fairly soon, after having had sex with her a couple of times, that it was not for me. I feel a bit guilty about stringing her along for so long and she was quite right to finish with me last night. The only good thing coming out of it is that I shall not have any explaining to do to her; she now knows that I am incapable of fucking her: end of story!"

"As for these clothes: well, I guess that I should have known when I bought them (mail order from a supplier in San Francisco, by the way) that I was buying overtly gay sportswear. The very fact that I was buying such stuff should have helped me crystallise my thoughts. You know I have never ever worn them before and I suppose I wanted to make myself attractive to you, which as you say, is quite unnecessary as you know exactly what I have to offer."

"Brett," I replied, "You have obviously come a long way since Friday towards recognizing your true sexuality. You do need to lay completely to rest in your own mind, the questions of male-female relationships and to accept, if that is what you now think to be the fact, that your future life will me male-male orientated; in a word, that you are just like Adam and me; gay! There is no shame in it and no one is going to be able to change it, if that is truly the way you feel about yourself. But remember, all I said earlier is based on what you told me and ultimately, only you yourself can decide. Let me tell you that for me the worst scenario, which so often leads to unhappiness, is to be bisexual, both gay and straight. Such fence sitting is so often a recipe for disaster."

"Now listen, Brett, it just so happens that since you called me this morning, not one, but two of my close friends rang me independently and said that, being at a loose end, they would like to come around here this afternoon for a bit of action. In fact, neither is at present aware that you are here, but we three are good friends and regular sex partners, so why not stick around and we will see what the four of us can do together and try to enrich your experience of gay sex. How about it? But if you do stick around just bear in mind that you will be taking part in a small fuckfest, which means that you will get your arse fucked several times and that you yourself will exercise your cock on your partners, also several times. In short it will be an afternoon of nonstop sex."

"My god," said Brett, "I really do seem to have fallen on my feet. It sounds just great, because when I rang you I desperately wanted to go further than Adam, you and I went on Friday evening. But what if you two friends do not take to me; what then?"

"Oh Brett" I replied, "Please do stop talking such utter rot. Believe me when I tell you that the moment my two pals both set eyes upon you, they will both be wanting to strip you naked and fuck the living daylights out of your beautiful bubble butt. Don't you realise that even without that ridiculous "come hither" outfit you are wearing today, you are a highly attractive young stud that any gay guy would want to have sex with immediately. You just have that magnetic look about you. So for goodness sakes, just accept that that is the way you are. Believe me, you are going to have no problems in the world of gay sex. I reckon you are just made for it."

"So Brett, let's see if the three of us can take you to heaven and back this afternoon and provide you with enough experience for you finally to accept your sexual orientation. Just relax and enjoy yourself this afternoon; there are no taboos and we are not breaking any laws. Remember, only you can decide if this is the life you want, but my own guess, given all I know about you, is that you are a true homosexual, just as are Adam and I and, for that matter, Antonio and Dmitri, the guys who are coming around later. And, if that is the case, then the sooner you accept the fact, the better, as your life will become a lot easier. In a word you will just feel a sense of relief that you have now defined your true self and will feel so very much better in your skin."

CHAPTER 16

The doorbell rang and it was Antonio who arrived. He looked somewhat surprise to see a new face as I had not told him that Brett would be around. So I made the necessary introductions, saying that Brett was a new acquaintance I had recently made and would like to stick around and take part in the afternoon's action.

"So, what are we waiting for." said Antonio, "Let's get started: no point in wasting time when we could be fucking."

"Hold on a moment," I interjected, "Dmitri rang me just after your call this morning and suggested he and I spend the afternoon together, so he is coming around too and whould be here any moment."

The doorbell rang a second time announcing Dmitri's arrival. He greeted Antonio with surprise and then turned to me to enquire who the new guy was. So I again performed the necessary introductions. I noticed that both Antonio and Dmitri were eying Brett very closely, but then who would not, for dressed as he was he was an invitation to any red-blooded gay to fuck him. Dmitri motioned to the bag of condoms and lube he had brought from the sex shop as requested and remarked that there was an interesting publicity flyer in the bag, which I might like to take a look at later.

So there we were the four of us, just about to strip off for an afternoon of action when the doorbell rang again. I had no idea who it could be, as I was expecting no one, but I ask myself whether or not I was surprised when I found Adam on my doorstep.

"Hi, Kevin, sorry to arrive unannounced, but I was at a bit of a loose end this afternoon and I just thought would come up and see what you were doing. I thought we might spend a bit of time together, but I see that I appear to be interrupting something, so don't let me disturb you."

"Come right in, Adam. You are not disturbing anything. You know everyone, including Brett. Well, like you, both Dmitri and Antonio had the same idea and sort of invited themselves round to tie up their loose ends, so to speak. I had already made a date with Brett for lunch here, so now you know how we all came to be here. Nothing at all is planned, but here we all are. So Adam, don't talk rot: just come in and make yourself at home: the more the merrier!"

I turned to Brett, who was beginning to look vaguely anxious and said, "Well, Brett, you now see how free and easy things are among me and my buddies, so what set off as a lunch date between you and me, has now blossomed into five man session. Perhaps I should just explain so that everyone understands the situation. Brett is a new friend whom Adam and I met a few nights ago, when we introduced him to gay sex. I might add the Brett was a willing party to our activities but left us feeling very ambivalent as he still is at present trying to define and come to terms with his own sexuality. Now, I know we have all gone through the same doubts at some time in our lives and Brett came around to chew the fat with me about his own ambivalence."

"Now, if you three guys had not invited yourselves around, this afternoon, Brett and I would probably have tried to work out where he was in his sexual odyssey and to try to resolve his problems, but as you three are now here, which make for four experienced guys together, I think that what we should do first of all is to give Brett a big welcome today and show him some of the "tricks of the trade". So, some on guys, and this includes you too Brett, let's get stripped off for action."

I was privately amazed that Brett did not object and went along with this, so we all shed our clothes and stood there, looking at one another naked. Dmitri , took one look at Brett and let out a wolf whistle of approval at what he saw, a feeling which I was sure we all shared. I think that all four of us looked at Brett with eager eyes, for this young stud was truly beautiful: he was every gay's dream partner. It was clear that we all wanted to fuck him,

He was muscular to a refined degree, but that all important feature ,which is always the first of any gay's thoughts, his cock, was the clear focus of everyone's attention, which it truly merited. Brett was one of those guys blessed with a truly rubbery cock, by which I mean that even soft, as it now was, it had nevertheless a real structure and did not just hang there between his legs likes a limp cloth. His balls too, were quite superb, held tightly beneath his shaft, so that the whole piece of man meat made a harmonious whole. Soft as it now was, it must have measured at least seven inches long and I thought back to the other evening, when we had measure his erection at nine inches. What a magnificent tool kit this young guy had; he truly had nothing to be ashamed of.

"Come on guys, let's show Brett how we all lube up before we begin a session together." So I handed around tubes of Anolube, which Brett had already experienced on Friday evening. I pushed Brett against the table and had him spread his legs and injected the lubricant into his hole. Brett now accepted this gesture without protest as his brief previous experience of gay sex had shown him how things were done. I then asked him to do the same for me, which he did. Meanwhile Dmitri , Antonio and Adam also completed their pre-sex lubrication. By this time, all five of us were supporting rock hard erections and then, as a matter of course, we each rolled on a condom, and I motioned for Brett to do the same, which he did, I guessed that this was the first time in his life that he had had a rubber on his cock.

There was then a slight pause as everyone looked at me for guidance as to what we were supposed to do next, as there had been no discussion about what we were all going to do together or how we should welcome Brett. So, I pushed Brett across the table and spread his legs, and then without more ado, thrust my tool as deeply as I could into his anus. Brett let tout a small cry of pain, but I ignored this and then gave him six deep and thorough strokes of my cock, finally withdrawing. I held my hand on Brett's back to stop him from getting up, and motioned to Adam to take my place and do the same, which he did, to be followed by Antonio and Dmitri. Each guy in turn then gave Brett's hole six long and powerful strokes of his cock. Brett began to moan with pleasure and finally stood up and looked at the four of us.

"Gee guys, that really was something" he said, " I never expected that each of you would give me a welcome workout one after the other like that and I really do feel that I somehow well enrolled in today's activities."

"Not so quick," I said, "We have each given you a welcome so that you know now each of us feels inside you, but now you have to do the same for each of us."

"You means that you want me to shaft each of you in turn just the way as you have each done for me?" he asked.

"Exactly! Do you think that you are up to it, to fuck four holes in rapid succession?"

"I can but try." replied Brett.

So, I bent myself across the table and motioned to Brett to begin, which he did, slightly timidly at first, but by the third thrust, he had got the swing of things and went ahead full steam. And so, Brett successively serviced Adam, Dmitri and finally Antonio. I was amazed to see bow he gained in confidence as he moved from guy to guy. When he finally serviced Antonio's hole, he put all his power into his strokes and at the end, after the sixth stroke, withdrew his cock, still rock hard and gleaming with lubricant. It was a sight to behold, but not for long,

Brett held his cock just outside of Antonio's anus for just a few seconds, then, without any warning, but with a gleam of dawning in his eye, he suddenly launched himself into a full scale fuck of Antonio's hole. We were all surprised, not least of whom was Antonio, but Brett proved himself such a competent cocksman, that not only did he bring himself to a climax, but he somehow managed to bring Antonio simultaneously to a huge orgasm. Both guys just shuddered and jerked as they pumped out their juice at the climactic moment.

I suddenly realized that it was at the moment that Brett withdrew his cock from the warm up bout with Antonio that he had had an epiphany as to his true sexuality. Suddenly at that precise moment, I knew that Brett had accepted the fact that he was gay - a homosexual like the four of us. He did not have to tell me; I could just see it on his face and from the sudden self confidence he had displayed in deciding to fuck Antonio properly, that he had suddenly come to terms with himself and finally accepted his true sexuality, which was to change his future life forever. It was an utterly wonderful moment for him, but also for me, as the person who had attempted to guide him through the sexual minefield in which he was floundering when we first met just a few brief days ago.

We had all watched with amazement as Brett serviced Antonio's hole and when it was all over, the three of us who had served as audience to this virtuoso performance form a beginner, all gave him a round of applause.

Antonio, pulled himself up, looked at Brett and said, "Where the hell did you learn to fuck like that Brett? I thought you were just a beginner, but my god, that was some fuck you just gave me. Come on it's my turn now."

Then, before any of us could do anything, Antonio grabbed Brett, turned him around and forced him face down onto the table. He then thrust his own massive tool straight into Brett's hole, and proceeded to give him as great a hammering a he himself had just received from Brett. It was an incredible sight, as Antonio himself had a huge cock, one of the largest of our little group, and he thrust some nine inches of rock hard meat into Brett with tremendous force.

Brett let out a few moans, but did not resist as he had suddenly realised that what was happening to him now was simply part and parcel of what happened at a gay fuckfest. While we were watching, Adam suddenly advanced on Antonio and stuck his own cock into Antonio's hole, synchronising his thrusts with those of Antonio into Brett. Adam, himself a relative newcomer to gay sex and I was amazed at the speed at which he had adapted himself to group sex. He then motioned to Dmitri and me to do the same. So Dmitri stuck his rod into Adam and I mine into Dmitri, so that the five of us performed a synchronised chain fuck together, each of us timing is thrusts with those of the others.

We finally all exploded in an enormous climax and pumped our cream out as if it were going out of style. It was a most unbelievable occasion, and I found it hard to believe that the whole chain reaction had been started by the absolute beginner, Brett, and promulgated by Adam, who was also a newcomer to our group, having himself been inducted only a few days previously. It all served to confirm, what I had always thought; once a guy accepts his sexuality, he can adapt to every situation rapidly. Sex does not need learning or teaching; once a man has decided he is gay and likes to fuck butt and, in turn, himself to be fucked, then mother nature comes into play and really nothing need to be taught: it all happens naturally.

1...678910...14