Kevin and Adam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To sum it all up, gay recreational sex is about cocks, holes and fucking. It is basically what every gay guy wants. There is tremendous pleasure in being in the naked presence of other guys with big cocks, especially when accompanied by well developed muscles, and knowing that everyone wants to fuck everyone else. That is what makes for a gay fuckfest! And as we had just seen, things need not be planned, for an impromptu act, in this case by Brett fucking Antonio, can lead to a chain reaction, where not a word is spoken; nothing is organised or planned but everyone realises what he has to do and does it. It was a truly marvellous and totally unexpected experience for all of us.

So what happened next? Well, all of us wanted to fuck Brett and to be fucked by him. At first sight it sounds like a tall order. It is one thing for a group of men to fuck one guy sequentially, but quite another to expect one guy sequentially to fuck four holes one after the other; that truly takes stamina! But the recovery time of the male sex system is amazing, even more so when the person performing the sequential fucking act is motivated. And this is exactly what Brett was. He had truly got the bit between his teeth and there was no holding him back.

As far as can best recollect, this is now what happened. I began by first fucking Brett's hole, straight after Antonio had finished with him. The Brett reciprocated and fucked me. Then Dmitri shafted Brett, who then obliged Dmitri by fucking his hole. Finally Adam did his stuff on Brett and was then given a reciprocal fuck by Brett. I think that one of us who was watching at any moment in this mini-marathon of sequential fucking, probably stuck his cock either into the mouth of the guy being fucked or into the anus of the guy doing the fucking. Away, it was a real riotous occasion and everyone had a hell of a good time.

All in all it was the true fuckfest and I was glad that Brett was experiencing an in depth initiation into the ways of gays, for I felt it would help consolidate his own feelings about himself. I had no doubt whatsoever, having watched Brett perform that he would now acknowledge to himself the fact that he was totally gay. I have to say that Brett, who was the one whose cock was solicited most in this orgy of fucking, performed brilliantly. As I remarked above , the human body had amazing recovery potential and Brett's performance was outstanding, as he not only maintained a rock hard nine inch tool throughout the whole sequence, but also climaxed and shot a huge amount of cum each time that it was his turn to fuck butt. He certainly did not short change any of his partners.

I am not at all sure how the afternoon finally came to a close, but we all continued in free-style, fucking and sucking whomever we fancied and finally I think we all collapsed, more or less exhausted and I myself dosed off to sleep for a few minutes.

Non-stop sex can be quite exhausting as any of you who have had the pleasure of indulging themselves in it will know; stamina is the key requisite for this pastime and it is amazing just how much of that commodity we can all produce when we are doing something we love. Six o'clock arrived so I suggested that we all take a shower and get cleaned up and go and have something to eat, which we did. We went to a nearby steak house and had a great time. Brett was truly relaxed and enjoyed the company of the others enormously. Around eight, the three other guys, Antonio, Dmitri and Adam pushed off, leaving Brett and me alone at the table.

CHAPTER 17

Alone together for the first time since the arrival of the others, I asked Brett how he had enjoyed his day.

"Enjoyed, is not an adequate enough word to describe how I feel about what has happened to me today, all thanks to you, Kevin. I know that you had not planned anything beyond you and me getting together, but, my god, things could not have gone better had you organised the whole thing in advance. When we first started and you guys each fucked my butt - well, I know it was not a proper fuck, but each of you shafted my ass so that I got the feel of four different cocks up my hole, I wondered what the hell was going to happen next. And then you told me I personally had to shaft each of your holes, I really did wonder whether I would be able to do it."

"But then, just as I had finished shafting Antonio, I suddenly realised that I wanted to fuck this guy's hole properly, there and then, with as much force as I could and it was at that moment..."

And here I interrupted Brett's monologue and said, "And it was at that moment that you finally realised that you were gay; you had an epiphany. Am I right or wrong?"

"Kevin, you really are a smart cookie, as nothing escapes you. Yes, at that precise moment I realised that I wanted to fuck Antonio's arse; I wanted more than anything to satisfy my own sexual urge and I could not stop myself. And as you saw what happened. I fucked Antonio as if there would be no tomorrow and for the first time in my life, I felt totally at one with myself. I had finally found and recognised my true sexuality and obtained a peace of mind which I had never had before. It was an extraordinary moment: an epiphany for me, as you have just said."

And with that Brett left. I wondered when I would next hear from him, I did not have to wait long for Monday evening he called me.

"Sorry to bother you again, Kevin, but listen, I've still got a whole lot of problems. I'm living in a fraternity house and sharing with a guy who is straight. I have no gay friends at all; in fact, what with lectures and my pizza delivery job I don't have much time for friends. And I have really no idea whether any of the other guys are gay or not. So, I feel really out on a limb. So, I wanted to ask you if you were serious about our getting together from time to time and if you were, when could I see you."

I thought to myself, "This guy is desperate; he's been dumped by his girlfriend and has suddenly accepted the fact that he is gay and he has no gay friends at all, so he needs some company and some sex badly."

"Sure I meant it, Brett. Listen, I'll order a pizza on Wednesday at the end of your shift, you bring it round here and we'll take it from there."

I thought that I sensed a sigh of relief from Brett. "Gee that really great, Kevin; will do and I'll be around about 10 if that's OK with you."

So, there we had it: Wednesday evening was arranged ; I had myself a fuck partner for the late evening; it could not have been better, for without this unexpected call, I would probably have gone around to the Howard to see if I could pull a businessman for a bit of recreational sex. As I told you, our Friday club meeting was not enough to satisfy my sexual appetite all week and I regularly went looking for some mid-week adventure; here it was offered to me on a plate; Brett was a highly attractive young stud, and let's face it, it is always enjoyable to sink your meat into firm young flesh with a good tight hole and to fuck the living daylights out of it. I could hardly wait for Wednesday and I smiled to myself as I wondered if Brett thought that he was imposing himself on me; come Wednesday evening he would quickly learn otherwise!

I wondered what Brett and I should do together, other, than, of course, eat the pizza; but post-pizza as it were, what should we do? How should I play it? I was extremely happy to have Brett all to myself this evening. I was looking forward to having the chance to make a truly good look at Brett, for the previous two times I had had to share him, first with Adam and then, the second time, with Adam , Antonio and Dmitri. OK, I had seen Brett naked a couple of times and I knew he was a stunner (I wondered if he realized himself what a knock-out sort of guy he actually was) but having him all to myself would give me the chance really to get to know this guy intimately and I really meant intimately, as I sat there musing to myself, waiting for Brett to arrive. I noticed that I was getting quite hard just thinking about Brett, and I wondered how I would feel when he finally arrived.

Brett rang the doorbell at exactly 10 p.m. and walked in with the pizza, which I asked him to take into the kitchen. I followed him in there and was entranced by his butt as, with his back to me, he put the pizza down on the table. Brett was only just nineteen and in the first flush of young manhood; he was a guy who clearly looked after his body and even fully clothed he had that "come hither" look which sexy looking guys just exude, even though they themselves may be unaware of their effect on others. And what effect did Brett have on me? Well, I could not stop myself, as I went behind him, and pulled off hisT shirt straight up over his head. Brett was, as you might well imagine, somewhat shocked, but before he could object, I was undoing his belt and pulling his pants down. "Step out of them," I said , "and take off your shoes and socks," which he did without any protest.

He stood there for a moment in his cock thong, which was the only other piece of clothing he was wearing; I pulled it down and he, without being asked, stepped out of it and I had my dream guy, naked in front of me, showing me is his beautiful body, a young physique to die for. I saw immediately that he was, himself, already rock hard, which was an encouraging sign for what was about to happen between us; this young stud was as ready and willing and, I dare say, as eager as I myself was, for what was about to happen.

I marvelled how he had come to accept such an abrasive approach as he had only just a few days ago had had his first gay sex experience, but it is always the same; once over that first time hurdle, if a guy is truly gay, then there are no further problems; he just want to fuck and be fucked in return, for that is how mother nature ordains things; so why swim against the tide of the inevitable, when it is so much better just to sit back, relax and enjoy it? And let's face it; sex is an enjoyable business.

"Gee, Adam, I knew I was coming here for some action, but I tell you, I had not expected it to happen so quickly. Don't you think we should eat the pizza first, before it gets cold?"

"Oh fuck the pizza, Brett, I just wanted to take a good look at you, for believe me, you are a very attractive hunk of male muscle. I just want to feast my eyes on you for a couple of minutes and then, my friend, I'm going to fuck the living daylights daylights out of that beautiful tight little arse of yours, whether you want it or not. Brett, you just make me so horny, I can't stop myself; I can't keep m hands of you."

Looking back on that evening a little later, I realize that I was just so hot to fuck Brett that if he had resisted, I guess I would have raped him; that was how badly I wanted the guy. But Brett did not resist; quite the contrary, for he jumped into the occasion feet first, when to my complete and utter surprise he said, "You know, Kevin, that sounds absolutely great, for I could really do with a good fuck right now, so what are you waiting for? Get on with it man; I agree, the pizza can wait."

So with Brett standing there naked, I stripped off in front of him. As I shed my thong, my cock jumped out hard as a rock, dead straight and already oozing cum. I looked down at myself and was staggered by the sheer tumescence of my fuck-stick, for it seem to me me to be much bigger and thicker than normal. Was it because I was just so hot for Brett, I wondered. As Brett watched me me, I rolled on a condom, lubed myself up generously and advanced toward him with my tube of anal lube for his hole. I pushed Brett face down onto the table; the pizza hit the floor with a bang and within seconds, I had lubed Brett internally and was pushing my cock into him. I was just so hot for him that I did not bother with with any of the niceties of gay male sex, but simply banged away at his hole as hard as I could; I could not stop myself and in a very few brief moments, I climaxed and filled the rubber with a huge amount of cum

Before Brett cold react, I withdrew my still hard weapon from his arse, flipped him over on the table, rolled on another condom and took him again, this time in the mission position. Again it was a very brief fuck for I climaxed so quickly. Never in my life had I experienced anything like it; it was a most heavenly fuck which I had ever experienced- and I have done a hell of a lot of fucking over the years - but this was truly something quite out of the ordinary, something I shall never ever forget; never had I had such intense orgasms.

Lying there on top of Brett on the kitchen table, I suddenly felt ashamed of the callous way in which I had fucked the young guy. I am, by nature, a really vigorous fucker, but this notwithstanding, I usually make a point of seeing that my partner also enjoys the experience, for he is an equally important part of the whole and deserves also to be satisfied. But this time I had thrown all principles to the wind, as I just wanted to fuck the living daylights out of Brett's arse. Why had it been like that? What had possessed me to act as I had done? I had no idea; but what was done could not be undone and we had to move forward. All these thoughts rushed through my head whilst I was still lying face to face on top of Brett on my kitchen table.

I realised that I was still rock hard, in spite of my vigorous exertions, but also that Brett too had a hard cock, sandwiched between us But then I saw that we we glued together by a large quantity of creamy cum, Brett's cum, for I had been wearing a condom (I still was) and I breathed an inward sigh of relief, for I saw that my efforts had also brought Brett to orgasm, inadvertently, as I had paid no heed to Brett's needs; but it was his cum that cemented us together. We had not spoken a word during all of this. I had fucked Brett as if my life depended upon it and he had accepted it all in complete silence, which was now broken.

"My god, Kevin that was some hammering you just gave me; I don't know where you got the strength from, but it is hard to imagine that anyone could ever fuck his partner with such intensity - and twice in quick succession. Kevin, I know that I am just a beginner in the gay male stakes, but honestly, that was absolutely the greatest experience I have ever had in my life; it was totally mind-blowing; I absolutely loved every second of it. God alone knows what moved you to such intensity, but I am glad that it was visited on me. And you know, I saw your cock for the first time just a few days ago, but tonight it seemed to have grown in size; that is easily the biggest cock I have ever seen and I am truly glad that you used it on me; as a newcomer to the gay fucking scene, I feel really privileged. So where do we go from here tonight? Shall I salvage the pizza from the floor or have you a better idea?"

"Fuck the pizza. Let's take a quick shower and clean ourselves up a bit and then it's your turn to exercise your own fuck-stick on me as I really do need to have my arse reamed and reamed hard tonight. Frankly Brett, I have never ever felt quite so randy as I have done tonight and even thought I have just battered your hole like an air hammer, I don't feel that we are done with each other, by a long chalk."

So off we went to my large shower, where we each enjoyed soaping the other up and massaging each other's bodies. We both remained in a state of high euphoria, with our two rock hard cocks bumping against each other until Brett suddenly grabbed hold of me, swung me around and sank the entire length of his tool deep into my hole. I have to say that it was a totally unexpected , but utterly marvellous, feeling to take his naked man-meat into my totally un-lubricated rectum.

"Come on, Brett; let's go somewhere more comfortable." I said

I pushed him out of the shower, handed him a towel and navigated the pair of us into my bedroom where we both fell flat on the bed . This was exactly what I wanted, for that night I could just not get close enough to Brett; I wanted the two of us to subsume ourselves into one single entity for we seemed to be held together as if by some magnetic force as he first thrust his own massive tool deep inside me and then proceeded to fuck my arse with enormous force. It was highly exhilarating, if somewhat painful as Brett, totally out of control of himself, had used neither a condom nor lubed my hole; but it as a wonderful experience, in spite of the slight pain. And so we spent the next two hours sucking and fucking each other until we finally fell asleep.

I awoke with a start next morning at 7-30 a.m., to find myself quite alone in my bed. I pulled myself up and went into the kitchen, where I expected Brett to be. He was gone as was the pizza. I never ever saw or heard from him again. It was as if our coupling the previous night had been a farewell act, which, I suppose, looking back at it later, it had. But why Brett suddenly disappeared, leaving no trace, I never found out. Looking back at that brief intense sexual encounter later I realized that I had been as near to raping a guy as I could ever be and I truly did not want to go there again. Whether Brett felt the same, I shall never know, but my brief encounter with him was gone forever.

During that day, at work as I showed a very trying potential buyer around a series of seriously overpriced properties, I thanked my lucky stars that Adam had not decided to drop in on me that evening, for seeing Brett and me in such a tight clinch, might have wrecked what saw as a my burgeoning relationship with him. So, in a way, I suppose I felt relieved that it was all over between Brett and me, although I could not get rid of a nagging feeling that I was trying to rationalize him out of my life.

CHAPTER 18

Adam appeared at my door that same evening, not five minutes after I had arrived home from work.

"Hi, Kevin, what gives this evening, are you foot-loose and fancy free? How about we go out together and eat at some place and then, if you are feeling that way inclined, perhaps we could have a bit of action together."

I was amazed at the swift way that the timid Adam I had picked up in the Howard bar, had suddenly become eager, indeed a very eager, to exercise his man-meat as often as he could.

"Tell you what, Adam, go down and put on some sexy looking outfit; I'll do the same: we'll go out to get a bite to eat and then we'll toddle along to that fabled meeting place, where I picked you up not so very long ago, the ground floor bar at the Howard House Hotel and see if we can pick a piece of action there this evening. I could do with a bit of recreational sex and I always enjoy pastures new, so to speak. Who knows? We might strike lucky and pick up some attractive guy, feeling lonely who might only be too glad to have a romp with a pair of young studs like us. It's Thursday night and some businessman might be feeling very deprived after a week away from home and welcome some action with a pair of young studs like us."

Adam suddenly had gone quiet and looked worried. "Kevin, I don't think I dare go into a bar with the intention of picking up some unknown guy with a view to fucking him. Come on, Kevin, it really doesn't sound right."

"Oh Adam, for crying out loud, do stop talking a load of hogwash. How the hell did we get together? by doing precisely what I am proposing we do now. So I don't see where the problem lies."

"Well, when we met it was a one-to-one relationship, which seems to me quite different to what you are proposing right now; and, moreover, when we got into conversation, it was not as if we were looking for sex; that just sort of happened."

"Adam, just stop kidding yourself; you were not particularly looking for sex that evening; in fact, nothing could have been further from your mind; you had gone there to get out of the heat and were wallowing in your own personal misery, bemoaning the fact to yourself that you had never had sex with anyone at all; you were like a child with water wings in a swimming pool, floundering about, hoping that one day he'd be able to swim. Well let me tell you, Adam, that the moment I saw you alone in the bar, my cock started twitching and I knew I wanted to fuck you, which is what I ultimately did; and that was an act for which I believe you have ever since been grateful. I know I brought you very gently to sex but I also wanted some enjoyment for myself; So, Adam, I was not being totally altruistic in grooming you; come on, Adam, we are a pair of sexy looking young gays, who enjoy fucking, so let's see if we can't find a likely looking guy and have a threesome. Just for the record, by the way, now that you are liberated from your inner fears, you do actually like exercising your man-meat on another gut' anus, or have I misread you?" I added with a laugh. Before going on:.

1...7891011...14