Kevin and his Roommates Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I burst out laughing, and heard Kevin join me. I glanced over, and was glad to see he was enjoying this as much as I was. Looking back at Shawn, he gave me an angry look, and I felt a little bad.

So, I dropped the ice from my hand, and rubbed my palms together to warm it up. "Let me finish," I said. Shawn didn't seem to trust me, but he decided to give me a second chance, and nodded. I looked down at his large cock, and moved my hands to it. I couldn't believe how big it was. Wrapping my fingers around it, I could barely get them all the way around.

I slowly stroked it, rubbing the lotion in. As I did, I felt it start to swell in my hands, parting my fingertips. I was mesmerized by it, and continued stroking longer than I meant to. Then, I felt it twitch, moving my hand with it. I jumped, and broke my trance. I let go, and yelped, "It moved!" then started laughing.

Once I composed myself, I stood up, and walked over to Kevin, sitting beside him. I giggled a little, and said, "Oh my god, that was so funny!"

"Did you just jerk off Shawn?" he asked, with a stern look.

"What? No!" I said, surprised. I definitely saw him reacting positively to it earlier. "They were teasing me about putting lotion on them so I tried to teach them a lesson. Didn't you see Matt when I slapped his balls and Shawn jump when I poured the cold lotion on him?"

"Well, yeah but..."

"I saw you laughing. It was funny," I insisted.

"Well, kinda but..."

"Look," I said in a low voice, making sure Shawn and Matt didn't hear me. "I'm sorry if it went a little far, and I probably shouldn't touch other men's penises. I just wanted to get back at them for touching my bum hole when they were putting lotion on me."

"You said you had a cramp!" he whispered back.

"I know, I know, I didn't want you to get upset. I wanted to take care of it myself and I did. Don't tell me it wasn't funny. I saw you laughing," I said, matching his stern look.

"Okay, it was funny," he admitted. "But I'm not happy about them touching your butt or you rubbing their dicks."

"It's okay," I replied. "I already told them to not touch my bum again in front of you and they said they wouldn't. Please don't make a scene."

"And what about their dicks?" he asked. "I don't want to see you touching them again."

"Okay," I said, "I can do that too. Anything else?"

"No, I don't think so," he replied, with a thoughtful look on his face. "I think butts and dicks covers it for now."

"Yay!" I clapped my hands, glad the argument was over, and that we were on the same page again. "So we're good now? No big deal?"

I sighed, "No big deal."

"Good," I smiled and gave him a hug. "Then let's have some fun! Lose those shorts and join me on the naked side!"

He reluctantly dropped his shorts and I led him by the hand, over to the "naked" side of the beach, exclaiming, "Kevin's joining us!"

The guys gave him a high five, "Welcome to the party side!"

We all had a lot of fun for the rest of the afternoon. I was really surprised that Kevin didn't seem to mind at all that we were all naked, or that the guys couldn't keep their eyes off my body. Maybe it was the beers that he was practically chugging.

We were all enjoying hanging out together. The guys were talking about sports and other boring things, and I couldn't keep my mind off the tricks I played on Matt and Shawn earlier. Shawn's face when I touched him with the cold ice was hilarious. So, of course I had to do something like that again. I walked over to the cooler to grab another drink, and while the guys weren't looking, I stuck the lotion into the cooler.

I sat down in a nearby chair for a while. When I felt it had been long enough, I stealthily grabbed the lotion from the cooler. It was very cold in my hands, and I knew the contents would be the perfect temperature. I stood up walked up behind them, and called out, "Hey Shawn, Matt!" They turned and looked at me, and I squirted lotion all over their fronts. They both jumped about a foot. I burst out laughing as they tried to get the cold lotion off, but only managed rub it in more.

"Oh, it's on!" Matt said, smiling as he walked towards the door into the house. He returned a moment later, with a couple of water pistols in hand.

"Oooh, I'm so scared of a little water." I said, sarcastically.

Matt smiled at me mischievously, then handed one of the guns to Shawn, and walked over to the cooler, and started filling it up with ice water. Shawn followed suit.

"No no no," I said, seeing what they were doing. I backed away hesitantly. "I was just playing."

"Oh, but we're just playing, too." Matt said, smiling as he closed the cap on his gun and pointed it at me.

I tried pleading with him again, but he responded by shooting me. I squealed as the cold water hit my bare chest. I covered my chest for some cover, and Shawn shot me in the side. I instinctively tried to block that, and Matt shot me in the leg. This went on for another couple seconds, and I heard Kevin and Jeff laughing at the guys' revenge. When they were done, I had water over pretty much my entire body.

"I hope you learned your lesson, Elise," Shawn said, smiling as he put the gun down nearby.

Now that the initial shock of the cold water was over, I was able to laugh with the guys. "Yeah, yeah. I won't do it again."

We all hung out, talking for a while, as I dried myself off as best as I could. Then, Kevin suggested we play some beach volleyball. We didn't have a net, so we just moved to opposite sides of the beach; Kevin and I on one side, Shawn and Matt on the other. We didn't really follow any rules. We just hit the ball back and forth. Every time I ran to hit the ball, my boobs would bounce like crazy. I don't think Kevin noticed, but Matt and Shawn seemed to, because they'd hit it to the worst possible spots, just to get me running.

One time, Shawn spiked it over the imaginary net, and I had to slide across the sand to save it, but it was worth it, because it distracted Shawn and Matt, and they missed the ball when it returned to them. All of the guys laughed as I stood up. The whole front of my body, from neck to toes was covered in sand, which stuck pretty good, because I was still a bit damp from the water guns and the lotion. I started brushing it off, and Shawn came over.

"Sorry about that," he said, starting to brush sand off my arms, then my chest. He brushed my boobs, a bit, and Kevin gave him a look. I could tell Shawn wanted to continue touching me more, but he decided against it. He walked back to his spot on the other side of the beach, while saying, "I didn't expect you to dive for it."

Kevin came over and handed me a towel. I grinned at Shawn, as I finished brushing myself off. "It's alright. I actually wasn't sure if I would either, until I did. Anyways, as much as I love being covered in sand, I think that's enough volleyball for now."

Nothing too eventful happened after that. We hung out in the kiddy pool for a bit, which helped rinse the rest of the sand off of my body. Then I sunbathed for a while. My eyes were closed, but I was pretty sure the guys took that as an opportunity to stare at my naked body. I didn't care, though. They'd already seen it all day, so it didn't bother me.

After that, Kevin grilled some hotdogs and burgers, and we sat around chatting and joking until dusk.

"It's getting dark," I said, when the sun started going down. "Maybe it's time to move inside?"

"Nonsense," Shawn replied, "one more surprise."

Shawn reached behind a beach umbrella and flipped a switch. A corner of the mini beach was quickly lit up with strands of small white Christmas lights.

"Aww, that's amazing! You thought of everything!" I exclaimed.

"Care to dance?" Shawn asked, putting on a slow song and reaching out his hand to me.

I looked at Kevin to make sure it was okay. He smiled and nodded, and I smiled back. So, I stood up, and walked with Shawn to a spot nearby. He put his arms around me, and pulled my naked body against his. We swayed to the soft music.

A moment later, I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes. It had been an amazing afternoon. I had no idea that Shawn was planning this surprise, and it was exactly what I needed. It was a great break from the monotony of everyday life. "Thank you for a wonderful day," I said to him.

He smiled back, and said "you're welcome." We continued swaying, and I felt something touch my inner thigh. I glanced down, and saw it was his cock! It started the dance limp, but now it was erect, and just inches from my pussy.

"Shawn," I whispered to him, and looked down, to show him that I noticed it.

Shawn smiled, and whispered back, "Well, at least without clothes, you don't have to wonder whether it's a gun, or if I'm happy to see you." I giggled at his stupid joke, as he pulled away a little, and reached down. I thought he was going to move it out of the way, but instead, he grabbed it, and pointed it upward, rubbing the tip against my clit briefly. He pulled me closer again, and I felt his cock press against me, just below my belly button.

We continued swaying to the song, as I felt it pulse against me, and it leaked a little pre-cum on my belly. I didn't want Shawn to know, and definitely not Kevin, but it turned me on a little to know how much these guys were enjoying my body, without even doing much.

The song ended, and I was about to head back over to Kevin, but Matt jumped up and took Shawn's place. The next song was also a slow one, so we swayed, just like I did with Shawn. It didn't take long for Matt to have the same problem that Shawn did, and I felt his tip brush against my inner thigh, just like Shawn's had. I giggled when it did.

He smiled and whispered, "You know, if you don't want that to happen, there's a way you can make it soft again."

I laughed, and shook my head, "I'm sure there is, but no. Not with Kevin over there."

When the song ended, Kevin took Matt's place. I was surprised that his cock didn't press up against me like Shawn and Matt's. I could tell it bothered him, so I didn't want to mention it.

So, instead, when the song was almost over, I whispered, "I'm really horny babe. Being naked all day, drinking and now dancing has got me really worked up. Can we go inside?" He smiled, and nodded.

We were just about to head in, when Shawn asked for one last dance. I replied, "Okay, just one more," a little too quickly. Kevin was a great guy, but I was expecting him to do something crazy during the last song, and since it didn't, I felt a little let down. I didn't want Kevin to know that, but I also didn't want the excitement of the night to end just yet. I turned back to Kevin, and said, "Go and get ready for us. I'll be quick, I promise."

He reluctantly headed inside, and I turned back to Shawn. He had the music on, and turned to me. Without saying a word, I walked over to him, he put his arms around me, and I put mine around his neck, and we pressed our naked bodies against each other again.

His hands started on my upper back, but before long, they had slipped down, to my lower back, and then they were squarely on my butt cheeks. I thought back to the deal Kevin and I had made about no touching, and I was going to say something, but Kevin wasn't here, and butt cheeks are much different than butt holes, so I let him leave them there, squeezing them gently.

Then I felt Shawn's cock on my inner thigh again. I looked down, and it was sticking straight out.

"Sorry," he said, starting to adjust it like he did before, but I stopped him.

"It's alright," I said, grabbing his wrist and pulling his hand away. "I've got a better idea." I spread my legs a little, and repositioned myself so that his cock slid right between my legs, right up against my pussy lips, then closed them again, holding his cock in place. "There. That's better."

He laughed, but didn't say anything. We continued dancing. Towards the end of the song, I noticed he started moving back and forth a little bit, and between his wetness and mine, his cock easily slid up against my slit. I had to admit it felt very good. I almost asked him not to stop when the song did. But, when Matt walked over, I stepped away from Shawn.

"So, do I get another dance, too?" Matt asked.

I smiled at him, knowing that he wasn't interested in dancing, as much as feeling me up. "Yeah, I suppose it's only fair."

Shawn put on another slow song, as Matt put his arms around me. He was watching Shawn and I dance, so he picked up exactly where Shawn had left off. He first grabbed his cock, which was already hard, and I let him slide it between my legs. Then he moved his hands straight to my bum.

We stayed like that until about halfway through the song. Then he slid one hand away from my bum, and around to the front of my body. He slid it down, between my legs, and grabbed his cock, and rubbed it against me a few times, before pulling it out from between my legs. Then he slowly slid his hand back between my legs. I was about to pull his hand away, because I knew Kevin didn't want us doing any touching, but it felt so good. Technically Kevin had only said the guys weren't allowed to touch my bum, and I wasn't allowed to touch their penises. Plus, the song was almost over, so it wouldn't be that long.

His fingers rubbed my clit for a moment, then he reached further down and spread my lips apart. I felt the tip of his finger rub around my entrance, and I was sure I was covering his finger with my wetness. He must have taunted me like that for a couple minutes at least, before he finally slipped a single finger deep inside me, causing me to gasp loud enough for both of the guys to hear. He must have been timing it perfectly, because just then, the song ended, and he pulled away, leaving me wanting more.

"Thanks for the dance, Elise," Matt said, turning and grabbing his stuff from nearby, getting ready to head inside. Shawn stopped him, and smiled at me.

"You know, Elise," he said, stepping closer. "What you did earlier with the lotion was really mean."

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said. "But you did get me back with the water guns."

"Yeah, but before that, you slapped Matt, and put ice on me. Remember? I think you still owe us one."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," I said, wondering what he was planning. "What can I do to make it up to you?"

"Hmm," Shawn hummed, pretending to think about it, even though I knew he already had something planned. "Well, you know what we wanted was for you to gently rub lotion into our cocks. How about you do that for us now?"

"Sorry, I can't. Even if I wanted to, I made a deal with Kevin. I'm not allowed to touch your dicks."

"Hmm, alright," he said, and now I could tell he was genuinely trying to think of something. After a moment, he continued, "How about this. Instead of payback for the rubbing, let's just get double payback for squirting us. We already squirted you once, let us squirt you again. But, instead of squirting you with water this time, we'll squirt you with something else."

"Um," I said, a little confused. I wasn't sure what he meant, but if it was just squirting me with something, I supposed it was okay. "Ok, sure."

Shawn smiled, then said, "Awesome. How about you come over here on the sand, and get down on your knees." I did as he said, kneeling down in the spot he chose. "Perfect."

Matt came over, and before I knew what was happening, both of them started jerking off, right in front of my face! "Whoa!" I laughed, finally understanding. "Is that what you meant?!"

Shawn smiled, and said, "Yep! This will make us even, and it doesn't involve touching."

I thought about stopping them, because I was pretty sure Kevin wouldn't like it if he knew they were doing this, but Shawn was right. I wasn't breaking any of the rules Kevin had set. So instead, I leaned back on my heels, and watched the two guys as they stroked their cocks. I have to admit, it was very fun to watch. My eyes alternated between Shawn's cock and Matt's, watching them stroke, just a few feet from my face. I glanced up, and they both had their eyes glued to my naked body.

Shawn stopped for a moment, and reached over to a nearby table and grabbed his phone. "I'm sure you won't mind if I snap a pic, right? You've already sent us plenty, but I want something to remember this by."

I laughed again, and said, "Sure, why not," then smiled until I heard the distinctive click of a camera. Shawn lowered his phone, and rejoined Matt in jacking off, but I noticed he didn't put the phone down.

After a minute or two, I realized it was taking them a longer than I thought. I knew Kevin was probably already starting to wonder where I was, and I was getting a little uncomfortable.

"Well, since this is taking a while, I might as well join you," I said to the guys. I lifted myself up, and put my legs in front of me, then lowered my butt to the sand, which was quite cold now that the sun was down. I planted my feet in front of me, with my knees bent, and open wide, then leaned back on one elbow and slid the other hand down my body, between my legs, until my fingers found their way to my pussy. I spread my lips wide, and gave my boyfriend's friends a great look at my very wet pussy.

Of course Shawn took the liberty of snapping another picture.

They definitely seemed to enjoy the change in scenery. From the expression on their faces, I could tell it wouldn't be much longer now. But, I decided to help them along even more, with a little dirty talk.

"Oh, guys," I moaned to them, while rubbing my pussy. "This is so hot. I want your cum all over me." I slid two fingers deep into my pussy, closed my eyes, and started fingering myself. "I want that hot sticky cum all over me! Please give it to me!"

That was exactly what they needed. I heard Matt take a step closer. I opened my eyes, just in time to see him step between my legs. His cock pulsed, and let loose a string of white cum , which landed on my right tit. It was followed by another on the left, a couple on my stomach, and a few drops landed right above my pussy, which I was still fingering.

Matt stepped back, and I noticed for the first time that Shawn had been holding his phone up the whole time, either taking more pictures or a video. He handed the phone to Matt, who continued holding it up. Matt had been between my legs, but Shawn decided to stand beside me, his huge cock mere inches from my face.

"Open up," he said, readying to release his load. I giggled, then sat up and opened my mouth wide. I watched him stroke a few more times, then instinctively closed my eyes when I saw the first huge glob shoot out. Some of it landed in my mouth, but most of it was on my face, and in my hair. Another large spurt landed on my forehead, with some in my hair, followed by another on my cheek, one on my eye, and then another in my mouth. I opened my eyes hesitantly, and saw the last one land mostly on my chin, with a little bit dripping down to my tits.

When he was done, I expected him to step back, so I could get up, but he stayed where he was, and looked at me, as if he was waiting for something. I still had cum in my mouth, and I was planning on spitting it out, but he obviously expected me to swallow it, so I closed my mouth, and swallowed, then looked back at him.

"Good girl," he said, smiling. "Now, Kevin said we can't touch each other, but it only counts as touching if it's with our hands, right?. I think your mouth should be fine, so why don't you go ahead and clean us off?"

I thought about it a moment, and decided Shawn was right, so I nodded, then opened my mouth again. Shawn responded by lifting his semi-hard (but still large) cock, and sliding it into my mouth. I closed my lips around his shaft, and sucked out the remaining cum. Then, I sucked as much of it into my mouth as I could, before sliding my lips off. I licked the entire length a few times, then leaned back and said, "How's that?"