Kevin Butler Ch. 3

Story Info
Kevin tries to escape from his beautiful black abductresses.
1.5k words
4.21
73.9k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 12/07/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mannapper
mannapper
26 Followers

The bright light of the room momentarily blinded Kevin when the blindfold was removed. He blinked his eyes a couple of times before they began to focus. As his eyes focused he saw Tammy, Suzette and Veronica standing in front of him in their bikinis and high heels smiling at him. He slowly looked around and saw that he was standing in a living room on a blue shag rug. Behind the three women was a pink couch with wooden end tables and lamps on either end of the couch. To his left was a pink love seat and to his right was a door that was closed.

"Hi, handsome," Suzette said gaily. "Let me introduce ourselves formally to you. I'm Suzette and the two beautiful ladies who were your gracious escorts in the back seat of the car with you are Tammy and Veronica."

"Hi," Tammy said.

"Hi," Veronica said.

"Hello," Kevin said slowly.

"So what's your name, honey?" Tammy asked.

"Kevin," Kevin said.

"Well, Kevin," Veronica said. "Why don't you make yourself comfortable and take off your clothes. You're going to be here awhile."

"Yeah, let's see what you've got under those clothes," Tammy giggled.

"You've already seen what's underneath his clothes, Tammy," Suzette giggled.

"Yeah but the back seat of the car was dark and cramped," Tammy smiled. "I really couldn't see much."

Kevin was embarrassed by what they were saying and turned red in the face. Veronica walked up to him and ran her hand lightly over his cheek and kissed him on the forehead.

"Ah, what's the matter, Kevin," Veronica taunted. "Are we embarrassing you, little boy?"

Kevin was getting angry and didn't respond. Veronica laughed and ruffled his hair.

"Poor baby," Veronica said.

Before Veronica knew what was happening Kevin grabbed her wrist, swung her around and twisted her arm painfully behind her back.

"Hey," Veronica cried out you're hurting me," Veronica cried out.

Kevin grabbed a handful of Veronica's hair.

"I should have pulled your hair out in the car when I had the chance," Kevin said.

"Let her go," Suzette said.

Suzette and Tammy started to move towards Kevin and Veronica.

"Ahhhhh," Veronica cried out in pain.

Kevin pulled Veronica's head sharply back by her hair and started to back away from Suzette and Tammy.

"Stay away or I'll rip her hair out," Kevin said.

"OK, OK," Tammy smiled. "Just calm down."

Tammy and Suzette stopped walking towards Kevin and Veronica.

"I'm getting out of here," Kevin said.

"There's no place to go, Kevin," Suzette said.

"Please," Veronica said. "You're hurting me."

"Shut up, bitch," Kevin said.

Veronica suddenly reached back with her free hand, grabbed Kevin's balls through his pants and squeezed hard.

"Ohhhhhhh------," Kevin cried out.

Kevin released his grip on Veronica's hair and she swung around pulling her arm from his grip and grabbed him in a headlock. They wrestled with each other as Tammy and Suzette rushed them. Tammy and Suzette started tickling Kevin's ribs and underarms.

"He-he-he," Kevin started laughing. "Stop."

Tammy and Suzette continued to tickle Kevin and Veronica increased the pressure of her headlock on him. The four of them fell to the rug and started to roll around. Kevin was laughing uncontrollably as Tammy, Veronica and Suzette tickled and wrestled him into submission. He could feel their breasts bumping into his body as they struggled. Tammy and Suzette finally pulled Kevin to his feet and held him upright between them. Veronica stood in front of him with her hands on her hips.

"Let me go," Kevin demanded.

"Thought you could get away, Kevin," Veronica teased.

Veronica took Kevin's cheeks in her hands, pulled his face forward and kissed him full on the lips. Kevin tried to pull away but Tammy and Suzette held him tightly between them, their breasts pressing against his arms, and he was still weakened from the tickle assault. Veronica's tongue invaded his mouth and when her tongue found Kevin's tongue the three women could feel Kevin stiffen and then his body shuddered. Veronica broke the kiss and smiled at Kevin.

"Did you like that, Kevin?" Veronica asked.

Kevin was too out of breath to say anything but he shook his head no in disbelief. Veronica then slapped him across the face leaving an imprint of her hand on his cheek.

"Ahhhh," Kevin moaned.

"That's for trying to escape, babe," Veronica said.

Veronica then kissed Kevin again and then slapped his other cheek.

"That's for pulling my hair in the car, Kevin," Veronica said.

Veronica then kissed Kevin once again. As her tongue invaded his mouth once again she kneed him hard in the balls.

"Aaahhhhh," Kevin cried out.

"And that's for pulling my hair a second time," Veronica said.

Kevin slumped in Tammy and Suzette's arms but they did not let him fall to the floor.

"Let's get him into the love room," Suzette giggled.

Suzette and Tammy half dragged, half walked Kevin into a large bedroom and laid him on a soft queen sized bed.

"Let's get his clothes off," Tammy said.

Kevin's body was still recovering from Veronica's knee to his balls and put up little resistance as Tammy, Suzette and Veronica stripped him down to his shorts. The three women looked down at Kevin and then looked at each other and smiled.

"Who is going to do the honors?" Suzette asked.

"Veronica should," Tammy smiled. "Since our friend has given her so much trouble."

Veronica giggled as she grabbed the waistband of Kevin's jockey shorts in her hands. She looked into Kevin's eyes as the back of her fingers touched his bare skin.

"No," Veronica smiled. "Let's let him keep them for awhile."

Tammy walked over to a set of dresser drawers and came back with a handful of colorful scarves. She dumped the scarves on Kevin's belly.

"No please," Kevin gasped.

Kevin was too weak to resist as Suzette picked up a green scarf, grabbed one of his wrists and tied it to one of the head bed posts, Veronica picked up a yellow scarf, grabbed one of his ankles and tied it to one of the foot bed posts, Tammy picked up a bright blue scarf, grabbed his other wrist and tied it to the other head bed post. Veronica then picked up a second scarf, a red one, grabbed his other ankle and tied that ankle to the second foot bedpost. Kevin was now tied spread-eagled to a woman's bed with scarves.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Kevin asked.

"Because we love you," Suzette laughed.

Suzette sat down on the bed next to Kevin's head and ran her hand through his hair. She then leaned over and kissed him lightly on his forehead. Tammy sat on the other side of the bed next to his head and started to run her hands over his chest.

"My, my," Tammy said. "You sure do have a hairy chest."

Veronica ran her hands over Kevin's legs.

"His legs are hairy too," Veronica giggled.

"Please," Kevin moaned again.

Suzette looked at her watch.

"It's 5AM, girls," Suzette said. "Let's all get some sleep and then we can play with him."

"OK," Tammy said brightly. "Who gets to sleep with our baby?"

"I know," Veronica said.

Veronica got off the bed, walked out of the room and came back in with a deck of cards.

"High card gets to sleep with him," Veronica smiled.

Kevin watched with disbelief as Veronica shuffled the cards, walked over to Tammy and handed her the cards.

"Take a card, Tammy," Veronica said.

Tammy pulled out a card.

"Jack of diamonds," Tammy said. "Here Suzette."

Suzette took the cards from Tammy, shuffled them, took off the top card and looked at it.

"Ten of spades," Suzette said sadly.

Suzette handed the deck of cards to Veronica. Veronica shuffled the cards, took a card from the middle and looked at it.

"Ace of clubs," Veronica said brightly. "He's all mine."

Tammy and Suzette kissed Kevin fully on the lips and hugged and kissed Veronica as they left the room.

"Well, babe," Veronica said. "It's just you and me now."

"Fuck you," Kevin said.

Veronica stood over Kevin looking down on him with a smile on her face as he pulled against the silk scarves that held him to the bed.

"You know the more you pull silk the tighter it gets," Veronica said.

Veronica undid her bikini top and dropped it on his chest. She cupped her breasts in her hands and massaged them.

"Bitch," Kevin said.

Veronica sat on the edge of the bed next to Kevin.

"You should be enjoying yourself, Kevin," Veronica smiled. "After all it's not every day that a white guy is kidnapped by three beautiful black women. Is it?"

Kevin just looked at Veronica and did not say anything. Veronica leaned over Kevin, her hair flowing over his face and kissed him.

"Maybe you'll feel better after you get some rest," Veronica said.

Veronica stretched out next to Kevin, laid her arm gently across his chest and laid her head against his chest.

"Sleep tight, sweetie," Veronica said.

Veronica hugged Kevin against her and within minutes she was sleeping. Kevin tried to move her off of him but could not because of his silken bonds. He finally stopped his futile struggles and fell into an exhausted sleep around 5:30 am.

mannapper
mannapper
26 Followers