Kevin's Sow Pt. 05: Karen in Charge

Story Info
Karen inspects Mrs. Hansen's ass.
1.5k words
4.54
64.3k
35
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 04/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifeowner
Wifeowner
1,091 Followers

At last I finished lapping up the last of my juices from my neighbor's shoe.

My new mistress smiled down at me, reaching down to cup my chin in her right hand.

"I'm proud of you, Amy," she said softly.

I gently grabbed her hand and nuzzled it with my mouth.

"Thank you for letting me service you, mistress. I just feel so good right now, so peaceful. I don't want this afternoon to ever end."

"Well, it does have to end, I'm afraid, Amy. The kids will be getting home from school soon. It's almost time to shift back in to soccer mom mode."

She reached down and helped me up off my knees. I stood naked before her. I was still flushed from my orgasm, which I had attained by humping my neighbor's foot.

Without being asked, I assumed the inspection position with my legs held wide apart and my hands laced behind my head. I thrust out my pelvis and tits as I had been taught.

She leaned forward in her chair and gave my slit a long slow, lick from bottom to top, loudly slurping up a dollop of my nectar.

"Mmm, you are absolutely delicious, darling. I could eat you up all over again."

She reached out and grabbed me roughly by my pubic hair.

"But we have to get rid of this. Right now, twat. She smacked my cunt smartly."

"Yes, mistress," I said meekly.

"We'll go upstairs and shave you shortly. And don't forget to remind me to schedule your appointment for laser hair removal later this week," she said casually.

"Will I really have to eat the technician's pussy to get a discount?" I asked.

"Yes, Amy. And maybe the manager's too. It will be good practice for you. Get used to it, honey. You are going to be used by other people. That's what sows are for. It'll be awkward at first, but as you're training progresses , you'll learn to take pride in your service like I do."

She let go of my pubic hair.

"Now turn around and spread your cheeks, I want to check your ass. I need to get an idea of what size plug you can take today," she said in a clinical tone.

I hesitated for a beat. Was I really going to turn around and show my neighbor my asshole?

Karen sensed my hesitation and slapped my tits several times. Hard. Then she smacked my cunt with five or six vicious upstrokes of her right hand. It all happened so fast, I couldn't even move to protect myself. All of a sudden my tits and pussy were just on fire. The pain was almost unbearable. I felt hot tears in the corners of my eyes.

"Listen, twat, when I give you an order, I expect it to be followed," she hissed.

She smacked my tits again with both hands.

"You just earned your first belting you dumb cunt."

"I'm sorry, mistress," I said, choking back tears.

She grabbed my hips with both hands and spun me around.

"Now assume the position, slut."

I bent over and used both hands to spread my ass cheeks apart. It was one of the most humiliating moments of my life. Naturally, my pussy immediately pulsed with excitement.

"This is plug position, twat. When I want to plug your ass, this is the position I will expect you to assume," she said brusquely.

"Yes, mistress. I understand, ma'am."

She raised her right index finger to my mouth.

"Lick, please. I need some lube."

I took the proffered finger in my mouth and swirled it around with my tongue, giving it a liberal coating of spit.

She continued speaking to me in harsh tones as she roughly probed my anus with the moist tip of her finger.

"If I'm going to train you, Amy, you need to understand that your body belongs to me now. I own you," she said curtly.

Then without warning she sunk her finger in to my ass, all the way to the hilt. Two knuckles, no stopping.

I groaned and pushed back against her.

"That means this asshole now belongs to me. Understand, twat?"

"Yes, mistress," I panted.

She began to vigorously fuck my ass with her finger.

"If you don't like it, you can leave now and never come back," she whispered harshly in my ear.

I was suddenly terrified of letting her down. Now that I had surrendered myself to my new vocation as her slave, I simply could not imagine going back to my quiet, normal vanilla life.

"I swear if you give me any more trouble, the deal is off," she said crossly. "'ll send you right back across the street to your dopey husband. You can go back to playing Hide-the-Whisky-Dick every three weeks or so."

As she spoke, she picked up the tempo of my ass-fucking. Her finger was sliding in and out quite smoothly now.

"Oh, no mistress, please I'm sorry. This is all new to me. I promise to obey. Please don't make me leave." I was surprised to find that I was almost sobbing with desperation.

"We'll see, twat. We'll see."

She continued to plunge her index finger in and out of my ass, then I felt her squeezing in another digit. In a moment there were two fingers sawing in and out of my virgin hole.

Karen smacked my ass hard with her left hand and continued to fuck me in deep, fluid strokes.

"Who's asshole is this, Amy?" she breathed in my ear.

"Yours ma'am," I panted.

I began grunting in rhythm with her thrusts. I was starting to enjoy the sensation of fullness.

"Just one more should do it, twat."

I felt her start to insert a another finger in to my ass. I felt a moment of increased resistance, then was surprised when I felt the third finger slip in to place fairly easily.

"Your asshole is well toned, but not too tight, Amy. Master's going to like it," she said with a chuckle.

She was now fucking my ass smoothly with three fingers.

"Will he fuck our asses often, ma'am?" I grunted between thrusts.

"It depends. He'll try out your mouth, cunt and ass the first time to get a feel for you. Then he'll fuck whichever he likes best. In my case, he usually fucks my ass. My pussy is only fucked on special occasions, like parties and such where we have to use all our holes."

I hesitated for a second, then asked softly, "Is he very big, mistress?"

"You better believe it, toots," she said laughing as she abruptly withdrew her fingers from of my ass.

She brought her hand to my mouth. I greedily licked each finger clean, taking the time to suckle each digit thoroughly.

"I think we can put in a one and a half inch plug today, Amy. I'll want you to leave it in for a few hours, then you can take it out when you go to bed. Put it back in first thing in the morning."

"But what about dinner, ma'am?" I asked.

"What about it, twat?" my new mistress asked in return.

"I thought we were all going out for barbecue tonight." I said.

"We are, Amy," she said in an exasperated tone. "Why is this so hard for you to understand? Your ass will be plugged the whole time we're at dinner. I'll be checking it too, so don't try any nonsense. Remember, if you want me train you, I expect absolute obedience from now on."

My heart sank a little, but I tried not to show it. This was really happening. I was going to wear a butt plug out to a restaurant with my family because my owner was ordering me to do so.

"Yes, ma'am, of course," I said softly, looking away.

She smacked me hard on the ass again.

"Now let's go upstairs and get you shaved and plugged. I also have to give you that belting for your disobedience."

I frowned and looked over at my friend.

"Is it going to hurt?" I asked softly.

"Not too bad, Amy. Since it's your first time, I'll use a nice wide belt, which is less painful. And we'll do it after we shave your pussy, not before. That way it won't sting when we put on the shaving cream."

I paused for a moment, thinking.

"I don't understand, mistress. Why would shaving my pussy make it less painful to belt my ass?" I asked, genuinely puzzled.

Karen put her right arm around my shoulder while idly twisting my left nipple with the thumb and forefinger of her left hand.

"It's a good thing you have such nice udders Amy because you really can be a dumb cow sometimes," she said smiling.

Then she squeezed my nipple hard and looked me in the eyes. She wasn't smiling now.

"I'm not going to belt your ass, you dumb twat. I'm going to belt your pussy. You're about to get your first cunt-whipping."

With that she tweaked my nipple and walked past me up the stairs.

After a moment, I followed.

Wifeowner
Wifeowner
1,091 Followers