Key Card

Story Info
A self-bondage session turns into more.
4.3k words
4.43
92.1k
24

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EMMsb
EMMsb
27 Followers

It was a small card key with information hand-written on it. The writing gave the location of the hotel I was staying at that night and the room number. The exchange was made when I picked up a vehicle from her house. I simply gave her the key because no further explanation was needed.

It was understood well in advance that she may or may not go to my hotel. After all, she was my Mistress and would do as she pleased. It was also understood that once I got to my hotel room I would place myself in bondage which had a timed escape of at least three hours. While in bondage I would also attach a significant weight hanging from my ball sack.

I had brought several toys for mistress M to use on me if she so desired. The first, which I would use as my self-bondage torture, was a two pound split weight ball stretcher. It would fasten around my balls to be held in place with two recessed set screws. Once on, it would stretch my balls 1 1/2" as well as add two pounds of weight. In addition, it had a place to attach two screws which I could tie a water jug to, increasing the weight by a few pounds. The second toy was called a "humbler", which when placed around my balls would hold them between my legs behind me such that I could not stand, only kneel. This also left my balls exposed and vulnerable to whipping or any other torment mistress wanted to inflict. The third toy was an acrylic ball crusher. This device had two plates attached by a hinge and each plate with a hole in the center. The lower plate hole was larger so that balls and cock could be inserted. The upper plate, which is used as the crusher, had a hole big enough only for the victims cock. The balls get trapped between the two plates and pressure was applied with thumbs screws to Mistress' desire. The crusher plate was transparent so she could see her slaves balls being slowly and painfully flattened.

When I arrived at my hotel the first thing I did was take a long, hot shower. This would help loosen my balls enough to place the stretcher on more easily. I next got out four chains which I locked to each of the four bed feet. I placed three locks on the bed and put the keys on one of the nightstands. They would be out of my reach when spread-eagled, but in reach with one hand free. I put the last lock, a combination lock with a black dial and black numbers, on the bed as well. I took one of the hotel lamps and plugged it into the special timer I had brought with me. I set the time on the timer and then set the "on" time at three hours. Then I plugged it into an outlet well away from the bed and plugged the lamp into the timer. Before doing this I made sure the lamp switch was in the "on" position. In this way, once I turned out the lights in the hotel room, there would not be enough light for me to see the dial on the combination lock until the timer turned the lamp on in three hours. Only then would I be able to see enough to release myself.

I was now ready. With some difficulty, I fitted the two pound ball stretcher around the top of my ball sack and tightened the set screws. I set the little allen wrench on the night stand by the keys. I screwed in the eyelets to the stretcher and started to tie on the one gallon water jug. Then I thought better of it since one gallon of water equals almost 8 pounds which would mean I would have ten pounds pulling on my balls for three hours or so. I dumped out about 2/3 of the water and decided five pounds would be much easier to take. I sat down on the bed naked and locked each ankle into the end of the chains I had placed there. Gingerly I let the water jug hang over the edge of the bed providing a manageable five pound tug. The jug was suspended by my balls about two feet from the floor. Then I laid back and locked one wrist into a chain end.

Now came the tricky part. I flipped off the room lights with the switch over the bed. I was in almost complete darkness now but once my eyes adjusted I could see the outline of the combination lock and the remaining chain. The heavy curtains muted almost all the street lights from outside. It was hard to do with only one hand but I finally managed to get the last chain tightly wound around my wrist and the combination lock through the links. This was it. Once I clicked the lock, I'd not be able to reach the light switch or keys and I'd be helpless to escape until the lamp turned on automatically in three hours. I gulped and took a deep breath. I clicked the lock shut and spun the dial.

Almost immediately the five pound weight on my balls seemed to double. It was pulling my balls off! Not really, but it seemed that way to me. I calmed myself down and tried to wait. My entire world was centered on the sensation of being helpless with my balls being mercilessly stretched towards the floor. The pain went deep up into my stomach and it never relented.

Would Mistress come before the three hours were up? What would she do if she did?

I tried to breathe normally then I tried breathing faster but nothing helped or lessened the exquisite ache I had inflicted on myself. I looked at the clock. Only three minutes had passed! I didn't know if I'd be able to hold out the entire time. But I had no choice.

It went on and on. I writhed in agony and tried pulling the water jug up over the edge of the bed, but I didn't have enough movement with my ankles chained. I could almost get it, but it within an inch or two was all I could muster. Plus, it increased the tug on my poor ball sack. After a few attempts I gave up in exhaustion. I was sweating too, in part because of the exertion, but also because I had turned up the thermostat in the room so that my ball sack would remain very loose in case Mistress showed up to play with me.

It was almost exactly two hours since I clicked the last lock shut that I heard something in the direction of the door. Was I imagining it or was Mistress M here? Hopefully she was and would save me!

The door opened and light flooded into my eyes as the lights were turned on. Once I could see well enough I saw it was indeed Mistress! She closed the door and turned the deadbolt. She looked him up and down and licked her lips and placed her purse on a nightstand. She smiled.

"Oh, b, you did a wonderful job! I think I'll just look at you for a while. But wait, there are a couple of changes that need to be made."

With that she added a new lock she had brought with her to my wrist with the combination lock. Now I was stuck even with the lights on. She then went to the bathroom and I heard the water running.

"You don't have nearly enough water in your jug. Let's fill it up!"

I started to plead with her not to "no mistress, please no...I can barely stand it as it is!"

She stopped and I felt reprieved. "Are you daring to tell me what to do or not to do, b?", she asked with a dangerous glint in her eye.

"ummm no Mistress, i was just hoping you might take pity on your poor slave."

She then paused to consider as she took off her pants and blouse which left her clothed only in a crotchless sexy black bustier, which further accentuated her beautiful and ample chest.

"Well, I WAS going to only fill it partially up but it seems obvious to me you need to be taught a lesson, so since your little outburst I've decided to fill it all the way up. You might want to hope I don't add even more. You're in no position to say anything, but I don't want to hear it even if you do."

She then tried to shove a ball gag into my mouth, but I resisted.

"Open your mouth, b", she commanded. Then, to make sure her command was obeyed, she grabbed my helpless ball sack and began to squeeze. I had to relent and opened my mouth and took the ball gag all the way in between my teeth. She then fastened the strap behind my head so there was no way I could get it out and no noise I could make other than muted grunts.

"There, that's better. Now let's get a little more weight on those balls and see what happens, shall we?"

I grunted and shook my head no. She poured more water carefully into the jug from the ice bucket. I had almost gotten used to the weight but this new amount increased my torment geometrically. I felt light headed from the pain and thought I would pass out. still she poured and I could feel a scream deep in my chest with no way to get out. She heard me anyway and looked into my eyes and smiled.

"This is absolutely wonderful. You are such a perfect slave for me. Do you know how many years I have wanted to do this to your balls? This is making me wet. Go ahead and scream as hard as you can. I can barely hear you but it's music to my ears."

She continued pouring until the jug must have been completely full. I was in totally agony with almost ten pounds pulling on my poor balls. It felt like they must be stretched nearly to the floor!

She then grabbed my cock. Amazingly, I was rock hard. She opened some special oil she had removed from her purse and poured it over my cock head and started rubbing it between her palms like she was making ropes out of play dough. The friction felt amazingly good but just between agony and ecstasy. There was no way I could cum from this motion and she knew it, but continued at a fast pace. My balls were filling up and getting bigger. She knew exactly what she was doing. I was no longer screaming because the weight seemed more bearable now that she was playing with my cock head. As she rubbed she looked into my eyes and spoke to me.

"You have no idea how long I can keep this up but you won't cum. Your balls will get fuller and fuller and even more tender which is what I want. I need them blue for the next stage or your torture. But right now I am so hot. I need to orgasm and you are going to give it to me with your mouth and tongue. So that means the gag has to come out but believe me, if you make even a sound before I cum all over your face, I will put the gag back in and you will be VERY sorry."

I nodded that I understood (not that it would have made the slightest difference).

Mistress M was a sexy woman all on her own. She could turn heads anywhere she went. But dressed as she was in that crotchless black bustier she was an absolute goddess. I couldn't help staring at her gorgeous cleavage and almost got lost there. She took the ball gag out and climbed onto the bed and straddled my face with her head pointed towards my feet. In this way she could keep up her assault on my cock head while I brought her to orgasm. She was so wet she fairly dripped into my open mouth. I stuck my tongue as deeply inside her musky cunt as I could and she let out a satisfied moan. Her pussy stretched over my mouth and nose and for several seconds I couldn't breathe at all. My tongue played all over her in a desperate attempt to get her to cum, thinking I might get some air if she did. She squeezed her thighs together and I was able to gasp in a breath before she covered me completely again.

My world had become pain in my stomach and balls, pleasure in my cock head and her soft, dripping pussy covering my mouth. After several times of almost passing out for lack of air and her squeezing her thighs together so that I could continue, she shuddered and let out a small squeal of delight. She shook all over above me as my mouth was suddenly filled with her thick, womanly juices. Then they overflowed and ran down my cheeks onto the bed. It was unavoidable that I swallowed a fair share.

She relaxed on top of me, laying her head on my abdomen and stopped rubbing my cock head with one hand and lightly running the nails of her other hand over my distended ball sack. Not a sound did I make and just when I thought she might have gone to sleep, she roused herself off of my face.

She leaned down to kiss me full on the mouth and then said "That was the best I've had for a long time, b. You did well and you should be rewarded."

She removed the jug of water from my tortured scrotum. It was like heaven! She removed the two pound ball stretcher. She looked at my ball sack stretched now at least three inches further than normal.

"My, oh my...that looks very good", she said as she squeezed each ball in turn causing me to wince. "Are these tender yet?", she asked with a smile on her face, watching my reaction as she squeezed harder and harder. At last she let them alone and began stroking my cock up and down. "Do you want to cum now?", she asked.

I would have jumped for joy if I could have moved any as I breathed a hopeful "yes!"

She stroked faster and gripped harder as she brought me closer and closer to climax. But she knew exactly when to stop so that I couldn't quite cum. She giggled as I writhed uncontrollably trying to regain contact with her hand. but it was useless. She had me completely under her spell and was controlling my body like a master plays a Stradivarius violin.

She waited just long enough for me to cool down before she brought me back to the edge....only to stop again. How many times she did this I have no idea, but each time my balls became a little fuller and swelled a little more. They became so tender that she could have breathed on them and made them hurt.

"I think your nuts are tenderized enough for our next little bit of fun."

She then brought over the acrylic ball crusher and placed me into it. As she squeezed each ball through the big hole in the bottom plate I cried out in pain. With my cock inserted first there was barely room for each ball to go through too. They each popped through with a jarring pain that made me see stars. She then closed the top plate over and pulled my cock through the smaller hole. My balls were so swollen with cum the top plate contacted my balls before the threads of the securing bolts poked through the plate. She was not daunted in the least, simply squeezing my balls until she was able to start the wing nuts onto the bolts. Of course, I just about passed out from the pain and felt as though I might throw up any second from the intense stabs entering my stomach from between my legs. This reaction only brought more smiles and laughter to her beautiful face.

"Oh wait! I see there are safeties in place on this crusher. We don't need those. Who ever heard of a ball crusher that had safeties so that the balls couldn't be completely crushed?"

The tears were flowing freely down my cheeks now from the pain and I shuddered to think she might be about to castrate me by crushing my balls!

"I think we are going to need the gag again" and with that she forced it back into my mouth and locked it place around my head. I watched as she removed the safeties from the two crusher bolts.

"Now let's try this again!" I shook my head no, but there was absolutely nothing I could do except feel the intense pain as my swollen nuts were assaulted and trapped between the two 1/4" plates of acrylic. She got the wing nuts each started and then it was easy. She could turn each a half turn at a time and watch as new agony shot through my body. Or she could turn just one and crush it alone. My cock was rock hard and poking seven inches above the top plate of the crusher. This gave her an idea and she climbed back on top of my tied body and straddled my cock. Slowly she impaled herself on it as my balls seemed ready to collapse at any moment. She was in intense euphoric joy as I was on the knife edge of pain.

Up and down she went. Then something amazing happened - the good feelings in my cock were outweighing the pain in my balls. I felt that rather than my balls collapsing, they might instead explode long ropes of cum deep inside her! I was very close, but somehow she sensed this and stopped to tighten the wing nuts another full turn. Instantly I was back to complete agony and any thought of cumming was ruined. She went back to her up and down motion on my cock, obviously very close to her own orgasm. It seemed the more she tightened the crusher the hotter she became and finally she sat all the way down and thrust out her chest at me as she climaxed yet again. Nor did it stop. She kept climaxing or perhaps she had many in a row. She was in her own universe of pleasure for what seemed like an hour but was probably no more than five minutes.

As I fought to stay conscious, I noticed her looking at me intensely.

"That was incredible, b. I don't know if I've ever felt that so far inside and all over my body. Now, let's look at those nuts of yours."

She got off of me and it was then we both noticed the plastic plates had been deformed by my balls. They were completely tightened and my balls were almost completely flat and the plates were both banana shaped, but neither ball had burst. The pain was indescribable. She seemed delighted that my balls had lived for her to torment me more with. I was not sure they would ever be good again. She slowly removed the wing nuts and this caused even more and a different kind of pain as the blood rushed back into my swollen orbs. Finally, she was able to remove the entire crusher.

"This didn't actually crush your nuts - false advertising!", she laughed.

"Ok, b, now it's time for you to cum. I'm going to let you cum into a willing, open mouth and all of your cum will be swallowed, I guarantee." She started stroking my cock again vigorously. Amazingly, with all my poor balls had been through, I could again feel the cum boiling in them. She stopped and unlocked my ankle chains at the bed legs. Then she pulled them both over my head with the chains still attached to my ankles and locked them to the headboard. As a result, my back was arched painfully and my cock was directly over my own face pointing in the general direction of my mouth. I knew what she planned even before she removed the gag.

"Now, b, you know how much I love to watch you cum. It just fascinates me. I love how much you cum from your big balls and how creamy it is. I love the face you make when you cum. Now I am going to watch you spurt directly into your own mouth. I am going to force you to cum and fill your own mouth with it. Then, when your mouth is completely full, I want you to taste it. Then you will willingly swallow every drop. If you hesitate at any point this is what you'll receive..." and she squeezed my balls. I screamed involuntarily. "Do you understand?"

I nodded and said "Yes, Mistress M."

She lubed her hand with a generous amount of KY jelly she had brought. Then she started stroking...slowly at first....long, insistent strokes. I was in heaven and knew it wouldn't be long. There was no way I could stop from cumming by her deft hands. She knew how to make me explode better than any other woman I've ever known. My abused balls were so full of cum now they were almost twice their normal size and they were boiling. Her strokes became faster.

Gradually she increased the speed until I was at the edge. I wondered if she would stop again, but she anticipated me and smiled and said "Not this time, b."

From some other world far away the cum rose. I felt I was having an out of body experience as large spurts of clear pre-cum landed in my mouth. Next came the creamy, thick white sperm filled cum that fairly exploded from the tip of my cock. She watched with rapt attention as she milked rope after rope directly into my mouth. She was an expert but even she wasn't able to control it all. Some splashed my face and got in my nose and eyes. Still I came as if I'd never cum before. Was it gallons or only quarts? My mouth was full and overflowing in no time. And yet more did she force out of me. Finally, after what seemed like a lifetime, the flow slowed and then dribbled. Smaller ropes dangled and then fell into my mouth as droplets.

"Well, well! It looks like I got a bit of red mixed into that white cream of yours. It's time, b. Run your tongue around the inside of your mouth. Taste your cum for me."

I did. Even though I didn't hesitate she still squeezed my sore balls and was able to produce another pink rope out of them. "Now swallow...slowly...I don't want you to choke on it. It's going to take several swallows for you to get it all."

EMMsb
EMMsb
27 Followers
12