Key Card Ch. 02

Story Info
Mistress M continues the torment.
3.2k words
4.51
27.9k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EMMsb
EMMsb
27 Followers

Author's note: this story is a follow-on to the first part "Key Card". Please read that story first for the complete background on this one. Comments are welcome!

------------------------------

It took me almost twenty minutes to extricate myself from the Humbler and chains. I knew that if I didn't move fast there was no way I'd be able to continue holding my legs above my head. Gravity and the Humbler would combine to make things very uncomfortable and quickly.

By straining mightily, I was able to raise my legs back over my head and almost touch the wall. A shiver of dread ran through me when I realized I might not be able to reach the light switch. Desperation started to kick in as I tried again harder. On the fifth attempt I was finally able to nudge the switch enough with my big toe and suddenly the room was bathed in light.

I could now see the combination lock and its numbers. While I held my legs pointed at the ceiling, I frantically spun the dial. It wasn't a quick thing to open the lock because my wrist was held in an awkward position to get at the lock at all. Every muscle in my body seemed to be trembling which didn't help. I spun the last number and pulled down on the lock. Nothing. Panic set in as I spun the dial to clear the lock and try again. Luckily, the second time was the charm and the lock opened.

With my one arm now free, I could easily turn over onto my knees in a kneeling position and the Humbler's effects were minimized. What a diabolical device! Things went quickly after that and in no time I was completely free.

I took another hot shower and thought about Mistress M. She had left me in such a place as she knew darn well there was a chance I would have had to stretch my own ball sack by bringing my legs down. She had always done that type of thing to me. She knew my limits but always tested and expanded them. As the hot water massaged my aching muscles, I wondered what she might think up next for my exquisite torment. I also wondered when I'd see her again.

I finished the shower and started cleaning up the room. It was then that I noticed an envelope with "b" written on the front. She must have left it for me when I was paying more attention to the aching parts of my body. I opened it with a little trepidation and read:

"My dearest b,

By now you will have escaped from whatever entanglement I left you in. Know this: I have more in store for you tonight. Much more. But time is of the essence. Take your things and go back to my house. Don't leave anything in the hotel room for you won't be going back.

"When you get to my house let yourself in the back door. It will be unlocked. Be very quiet for I may have guests. Go up the stairs and into the first bedroom on the left. On the four poster bed there will be a bag. Open it and remove the items. Remove all your clothes and put them in the bag and put the bag under the bed.

"Take the chastity cage, the one with the metal tube welded to a single handcuff and place it on yourself. First, you place your soft cock into the tube and then close the cuff behind your balls and cock. Now you will be unable to get an erection no matter what happens.

"Next, lay down on your back on the bed. Take each of the four pairs of handcuffs and place one end around each post of the bed. You may have to stretch a bit, but you should be able to handcuff your ankles and wrists to each corner of the bed.

"Once you've done all this all you will be able to do is wait. I have the key to the cuffs on a chain around my neck. There will be no easy escape for you this time until I say so. If all of these steps are not performed exactly as I have listed, you will be VERY sorry, believe me."

I immediately started packing my things to leave. I was a little worried on the way across town wondering what Mistress M had planned. Obviously she had thought this out very thoroughly. Time is of the essence she had said. I hurried but would I be able to get it all done as soon as she wanted? I shuddered to think of what she might do if she thought I was a little late.

When I arrived I could see a few lights on inside. I wondered briefly who might be there. But I had my instructions and they were very clear. I parked and went around to the back door. I felt like a thief sneaking into Mistress M's house and hoped none of the neighbors would see me and report my suspicious behavior.

The door was open just as she said it would be. I went through a utility room and into the kitchen. I could hear low voices coming from somewhere deeper in the house but they sounded ominously close. Mistress suddenly laughed loudly and I jumped because that sounded like it was in the very next room!

Slowly I crept through the kitchen and found the staircase. Luckily, there was no one in sight as I ascended carefully. A few of the stair treads creaked as I went up, but I hoped no one could hear. I turned left at the top of the stairs and opened the door of the bedroom she had talked about in her letter. There was a bedside lamp on and a black leather satchel in the middle of the sturdy four poster canopy bed. The bed was facing a rather large entertainment center and there were a few arm chairs around the room as well. It was tastefully decorated in maroons and pastels. Obviously it was a guest room.

I opened the bag and removed the contents. Sure enough, there was a wicked looking contraption that looked like a handcuff had mated with a banana. There was no doubt what that was for. There were four pairs of regular handcuffs and there was a sleeping mask. She had not mentioned the mask so I wondered if she wanted me to put that on as well.

I removed my clothes quickly and put them in the bag which I then put on one of the chairs. I shivered slightly from anticipation and because the room was a little chilly. I had a difficult time fitting the handcuff around the back of my balls because they had pulled up tight against my body. The cold steel didn't help either. Luckily I was completely shaved or the cuff would have caught on hairs. I finally managed to lock it around myself and clicked it a few notches so that is wasn't painful. The cock tube had a ring at the end that looked like it could take a leash or similar.

Naked now except for my cock cage, I sat on the soft bed. I locked one side of each of the handcuffs to the posts. Then I locked each of my ankles into the cuffs. Before I did my wrists, I looked again at the sleeping mask. I decided I better put that on as well, or I might get in trouble. Mistress M sometimes set little traps like this for me to see what I'd do. I learned long ago it was better to err on the side of caution. I had to lock my wrists into the cuffs by feel since I couldn't see anything. A little thrill went through me as I clicked the last cuff into place and realized I was now totally helpless in Mistress M's house, naked and locked into place.

Now what, I wondered?

I could still hear voices from time to time, but other than that it was very dark and quiet.

After what seemed like hours but was probably no more than minutes, I felt rather than heard something different. Was someone standing by the bed? My body tensed a little as I strained to hear anything. Suddenly there was no doubt someone was with me as I felt fingers encircle my balls.

"You've done very nicely, b. You followed my instructions almost exactly."

Almost? Uh oh. What had I missed?

"Why are you wearing a sleeping mask? Did I tell you to put that on? No, I didn't. Also, I distinctly told you to put the bag underneath the bed, not on one of my antique chairs! Tsk, tsk. You'll have to be punished for those mistakes."

The blindfold was removed suddenly and I was looking up into the smiling eyes of Mistress M.

"Hello again, b", she said with a grin. Her hand closed around my exposed balls and she squeezed causing me to grunt involuntarily in pain. "Oh, are these still tender? Too bad because they won't get any relief soon. You're my prisoner here and I haven't quite decided what to do with you yet. Let's add an accessory to your cock and ball prison."

She produced a length of thin rope and looped it around the canopy. Then she brought it down and tied the end to the ring at the end of my cock cage. She pulled it up and knotted it such that it dragged me up by my cock and balls and forced me to put weight on the backs of my legs and shoulders so that I could keep my midsection raised.

"There. All comfy now?" I just nodded my head at her knowing that she didn't expect an answer.

She crossed the room and opened the entertainment center doors and swung them back. It revealed a large flat screen TV which she turned on using the remote. Almost immediately a view of what must be her bedroom came into view. I remembered the security camera system I had purchased for her and wondered if one of those cameras was what I was looking at. She turned up the volume to the max.

"Now, what you're looking at here is my bedroom. All you have to do is watch. Try not to get too tired from holding yourself up, but if you do just rest your butt down on the bed. Of course, it might be a little painful, but it's up to you how you want to do it. Have fun b! Oh, and I forgot to mention something. You probably can't feel it right now, but in the inside of the cock tube at the very end are some little bitty spikes. Really, they are very small, so you shouldn't worry at all. The only problem is if you happen to get aroused. Then they might be a bother. So just make sure to stay soft!"

With a laugh, she left the room and closed the door. Don't get hard? Just her saying that had made my cock twitch and expand a little. I tried to concentrate on something else and had some success as I stared at the screen – what else could I do?

So far I had been able to hold my middle section up without much difficulty. I think I already knew what was going to happen, but it was still a surprise when I saw Mistress M enter her room with a fairly large and well muscled younger man. She held his hand playfully as they kissed passionately. My cock twitched as she went down on her knees and slowly undid his belt. His hands were massaging her scalp and he was running his fingers through her hair. She purred and cooed as she released the snap on his pants and she pulled them down to his ankles. His underwear was next. The view I had of them was in profile and she looked up mischievously at the camera. You could tell he was very aroused as she slipped her fingers into the waistband of his shorts and eased it over his erection. My own cock was responding as if she was doing it all to me and I was reminded of her words as the head contacted the first of the spikes. Oh, such exquisite pain!

She had him step out of his pants and boxers and then she took him into her mouth. He groaned in pleasure and I knew exactly what that felt like. Mistress M could make a man lose control quicker than anyone else I'd ever known. Up and down his cock she ran her tongue until his cock was liberally coated and glistening. She cupped his balls gently and stroked him with her other hand. A drop of pre-cum appeared on the tip of his cock. She delicately reached her tongue out to it and brought it to her mouth. It left a little string connecting her mouth to his cock and soon she engulfed the head in her mouth and sucked even more from him while humming "mmmmmmm".

Soon she was fucking his cock with her whole mouth, bobbing up and down on him quickly. He was rapidly losing the battle of control and she sensed this and stopped. She got to her feet and told him to undress her. It was unbearable watching and knowing what was coming next. My cock was as rigid as the cruel cage would allow it and the spikes dug into the head unmercifully. To make matters worse, I was beginning to tire and could feel an insistent tug on my cock and balls as I slowly sagged toward the bed.

Mistress M turned so that her front was to the camera and raised her arms above her head and looked directly at me as he undid her black lace bra and let her gorgeous 34D breasts fall free. Then, as she massaged them herself, he knelt down and pulled her g-string panties down to her ankles. She was wearing black stiletto heels and she daintily stepped out of her panties with first one leg and then the other. She placed one of her feet on a nearby ottoman and exposed her pussy lips to his waiting tongue. She must have tasted wonderful for her went down on her like a starving man.

All this time she looked directly into the camera and into my soul. Part of me wanted her to stop and come do that with me. And another part wanted to watch helplessly while she was ravaged.

After several minutes of moans of pleasure from her and muffled groans and slurping noises from him, her orgasm found her with a vengeance. She shook from head to toe and finally had to forcefully remove his face from her cunt because she was obviously so sensitive. She then positioned herself with her butt towards him while she bent over and placed her hands on the ottoman. He needed no instructions to quickly position his very large cock at the entrance of her pussy from behind. Slowly he pushed forward as I mouthed "no" wordlessly and impotently, while she grinned like a Cheshire cat at me through the camera.

Soon he was stroking into her in long insistent strokes. She encouraged him by saying "Faster...FASTER! Fuck me hard! Fuck me harder! HARDER! Yes, oh YES! Come on, baby, Empty those huge balls into me. Do it now. Do It NOW. CUM!! Fuck me harder and CUM!", she kept screaming as finally, with a throaty bellow he exploded into her. The force of his strokes were almost pushing her onto the floor and her large, beautiful breasts swayed back and forth in rhythm with his thrusting. He emptied himself deep into her for what seemed like minutes. I was going crazy with desire for her. I wanted to be doing that. She knew very well that was the position I liked best.

She laid on her bed and they kissed for a while and cuddled with soft words that I could not hear. After a while she whispered in his ear and he got up and put his shorts and pants back on and then slipped on some shoes. She stayed on the bed naked watching him dress. He came over and leaned down and kissed each of her nipples and then kissed her long and hard and deep on the mouth. They said goodbye to each other and he left the room.

Mistress M turned over on her side and looked directly at the camera. "Did you like that, b?", she asked smiling. Then she got up and also left the room.

I hadn't even noticed that my butt was almost touching the bed now. My balls and cock were stretched about three inches but I had been too absorbed in what I was seeing to realize it. The spikes dug into my cock head still and were quite painful. The door opened and there was Mistress M, back in her crotchless black bustier she had been wearing at the hotel.

She came over to the bed and said "I have a treat for you now, b." She got up on the bed and straddled my face. I kept my mouth closed and could smell the mixed love juices on her. She leaned back and grabbed my balls.

"Now b, I think you know what to do. Jerry has left a huge load of cum in me and I need it completely cleaned out. By the way, I teased and denied Jerry an orgasm for two weeks. I have been saving up his load for you, my dear. Don't you feel lucky?"

What else could I do? I opened my mouth and tentatively stuck my tongue out and flicked over her extended clit. She was still aroused.

"No, as good as that feels, I need you to stick your tongue into me and suck out all of Jerry's cum. Do it now, b.' She gave my sore balls a squeeze and I did as she said. I could taste the nasty spunk almost immediately. "Just open your mouth now, b", she commanded and adjusted her position so that her now wide-open cunt was directly over my mouth. Globs of white cum slipped out of her and into my mouth. Her own juices were mixed and mingled throughout. I groaned as my mouth filled with the combined remains of their love making.

"Swallow it, b. I want you to get it all." I did. Still more was coming so I opened my mouth again. As it slowed, I licked her pussy lips up and down and plunged my tongue into her. Still more of the slimy mixture was I able to clean out of her until nothing more was to be had.

"Very good. I like that. You are such a good sex slave, b. But I think we still have some punishments to go yet for not following my instructions to the letter. It's time for those. I'm not done with you by a long shot.", she said with a chuckle.

It was going to be a VERY long night.

EMMsb
EMMsb
27 Followers