Key Card Ch. 03

Story Info
The intensity from Mistress M escalates.
1.8k words
4.45
29.9k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EMMsb
EMMsb
27 Followers

Mistress M released the rope holding me up off the bed by my sore cock and balls and then unlocked each of the cuffs I had to place myself in when I arrived at her house. With Jerry gone, Mistress M and I were alone in her home. She attached a short dog's leash to the ring on the front of the cock cage. I had no choice but to follow her as she pulled me roughly by my cock and balls off of the bed and behind her.

"Let's go down stairs for our next bit of fun, shall we?" she chuckled. We went down her stairs and I wondered what room we would wind up in. She continued around the staircase, though, and I saw a stout looking door on the other side which she unlocked with another key from the chain hanging between her breasts.

The door opened to reveal another staircase descending into darkness. She flipped a switch and the stairs were illuminated enough for her to walk down safely. She tugged me right along behind her without a care.

The stairs ended in a basement roughly 40 feet square with a high ceiling. The cinder block walls were painted black and had many things hanging from them such as various sizes of whips, ropes, chains, locks and other wicked looking devices of every description. I felt a chill go through my body.

In the dead center of the room was a table that looked right out of a dungeon from medieval times. Four thick wood planks ten inches wide combined to make the smooth table top that was at least nine feet long. The supports for the table were massive too and it was all made in such a way that each end of the table had what looked like large ball bearings in the middle so the entire table could be rotated. There were numerous holes in the table top ranging in size from an inch in diameter to a six inch hole right in the middle. Leather straps protruded where wrists and ankles and a neck might go.

"Up on the table, b, and lay on your stomach" Mistress M commanded. She threaded the cock and ball leash through the large hole in the center. She loosened the straps at one end and I obediently placed my wrists through each. "Good boy.", she said and then tightened the straps using some sort of ratcheting mechanism on the other side of the table. I found i could not move my wrists at all. Next she went to the other end of the table and I felt her place each of my ankles through those straps and again she ratcheted them tight. I was now completely immobilized. She finshed strapping me down with one around my midsection and one around my neck. I couldn't even wiggle the straps were so tight.

"Time to make you more convenient for me." With that she pulled a lever and I felt the table top move beneath me. She rotated the table 180 degrees until i was facing upward, but underneath the table top. She tugged on the leash and pulled my cock and balls through the hole in the table and placed some sort of lock that held them seperated but firmly secured on the other side of the table. The stretching sensation was mild compared to the rope over the bed just a few minutes before, but still I felt incredibly exposed with my body on one side of the table and my cock and balls locked on the other side. I could not see what she was doing, but did see her legs as she walked over to one of the walls.

She rolled a high, wheeled chair over and sat down on it. I could see her legs crossed and she appeared to be comfortable. Suddenly my world was rocked as a sharp whap came down on both balls! I screamed out in agony and she only laughed. "Yes, b, scream and yell. My basement is fully soundproof and you know how much I love hearing you in pain." Over and over she spanked my poor exposed balls. Instinctively I tried to move away from the pain but I couldn't move an iota. I had no choice but to hope it would end soon. Tears were running freely as I felt her continue to flail at my helpless balls. The entire time she laughed and giggled uncontrollably.

There was a short reprieve when I felt her massaging my ball sack. Then a small door in the table top I hadn't noticed before opened directly over my face. There was Mistress M's smiling face looking down at me. "How did you like my smallest cane on your balls, b?" she cooed. "Maybe we should try a little bit bigger one. Yes, I think that is what I'll do next." Her face left my vision and it was then I noticed a huge mirror directly above the table. I was able to see much of the room from a birds-eye view. I could see the large expanse of table top only interrupted by my cock sticking through a small hole and balls through another hole in the same sheet of wood. It looked like my privates were locked in place by this thin sheet. I wondered briefly if I might be able to pull them back to my side, but, of course, I couldn't move my body at all. My thoughts were interrupted by Mistress M showing me another cane that looked to be considerably larger than the previous one. I groaned.

"What, you don't want me to use this one?" she asked innocently. I knew if I answered no, she'd just use it anyway and harder, so I clamped my mouth shut. With a smile she said "Good boy. I'll leave the door open here so you can see what's going on. You need punishment for not following my instructions to the letter. Right now I am just tenderizing your balls in preparation for your punishment."

This wasn't my punishment? Oh no. My balls were already on fire.

I felt and saw her grab my balls again. She roughly massaged them and then circled her fingers around the left one. Whap! She brought the cane down on it. Indescribable agony shot deep into my stomach and before I could even scream the cane came down yet again. She looked up into the mirror smiling. She gave my left ball five hard strokes and then repeated it with my right. Isolating each ball this way seemed to make the pain more complete and total. Finally, she finished me off with ten quick strokes to both balls.

The effect of watching her punishing my balls in the mirror was wild. My cock was hard as a rock and pointing straight up. She placed a couple of strokes to my cock head just for good measure. She put down the cane and then climbed up onto the table. From my vantage point I could see down from the mirror into her ample cleavage. She was wearing clear four inch stilleto heels. She looked down at me as I watched in the mirror in horror as she started to grind my balls beneath the toes of her feet. First her right foot, then her left. She steadied herself by placing her hands on the ceiling. I could see her flattening my balls with her feet in the mirror and feel the pain shoot into me again at the same time. It was like watching a movie and yet I could feel everything happening in the movie. My throat was raw from the sreaming I had been doing so far and now I was only able to let out squeaks. Again and again she carefully rolled my balls under her feet. As she applied more pressure, they would slip from underneath and pop loose in their bag. She would patiently raise her dainty feet and again roll them underneath. The pain was immense and I wondered if my punishment was to be the popping of my balls by her standing on them.

This went on and on. She switched to her spikes, but each time she pressed down with a spiked heel, the ball would escape. Each time it did, a jarring agony would rush through my body. I thought many times I would pass out from the pain.

Finally, she seemed to tire of this. My balls were swollen now to almost twice their normal size and incredibly tender. My ball bag was a bright red. I didn't know how much more I could take.

She got down off the table and I felt relieved slightly. Her hands caressed my balls and it felt wonderful. She squeezed harder causing the heaven to transition immediately back into hell.

She went across the room and got something and I could only imagine what awful thing would be next. She had a ping pong paddle in her hand and I knew what was coming. Or at least I thought I did. She opened a tube of something slick and rubbed it all over my cock. It felt cool and then warm. Then warmer.

"This is icy hot and I am going to rub it into your cock. Hopefully, it will make you feel good. If you are able to cum, feel free to do so but if you don't cum within five minutes, you will be punished more severely." With these words, she set a small egg timer at five minutes. I could hear it spinning down.

Her hand moved on my cock, milking it roughly with the icy hot. The sensations in my cock were unbelievable. At first it was good, but as the chemical took hold, it was extremely painful! There was no way I could cum like that and she knew it. She stroked me hard and fast. It seemed to keep me just at the edge but I was totally unable to go over. It was such a frustrating feeling. After a few minutes she picked up the ping pong paddle and started hitting my swollen balls in time with her strokes on my cock.

Pleasure and pain mingled together until they were indestinguishable. After what seemed like forever I heard the bell ding on the egg timer and just like that my "eggs" were done too. My cock erupted like a gyser shooting my cum at least three feet straight into the air. Mistress M seemed delighted at this and kept milking me until nothing more dribbled out. My cock felt like it was on fire and deflated rapidly. Incredibly, my balls almost felt normal. I soon learned it wasn't to last, though.

"Well, b, you almost made it! Unfortunately, you didn't cum like I told you within five minutes, so we'll now proceed with the next portion of your punishment. Also unfortunately for you, it will be much more intense." She rolled a six inch long thin needle between her fingers. What could possibly be coming next?

EMMsb
EMMsb
27 Followers