Key Lime Pie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,402 Followers

Trish quickly stripped off her shorts and the panties beneath them and then stood naked before us. Kelly continued to stare.

"Okay Missy," she said to Kelly, "now it's your turn."

Kelly continued to stare at Trish's naked form as she slowly peeled off her T-shirt and bra. Her tits weren't as big as Trish's, but they were still really nice tits. She had dark brown areolas and nipples. Her nipples were swollen and standing out from her breasts like a pair of small rocks.

Now it was Trish's turn to stare. As Kelly slowly released the snaps in the front of her shorts, Trish moaned softly and licked her lips. Kelly's pussy appeared as the trousers and panties fell away. It was fully shaved.

There was a little catch in Trish's breathing as she stared at the now naked Kelly. She blinked and then just as quickly turned back to me. "Well, are you going to cut the pizza?" she demanded.

"Sorry! I was distracted," I said as I began to slice the pizza into wedges. Yup, definitely some history here.

"As he should be," said Kelly. "If two naked girls as sexy as we are didn't distract him, I would be worried that you had married a gay guy."

"Oh, not to worry about that," Trish said as I finished slicing the pizza. "He is far from gay."

"Let's move to the back porch," Trish said, suddenly changing the subject. "The sun is down, and it's going to be a good deal cooler than it was."

"Does that mean we have to get dressed again?" asked Kelly.

"Not a problem," I said. "The house on one side is vacant, and the neighbors on the other side are gone on a trip to Europe. Trish you bring some plates, I'll take the pizza, and Kelly your job is to bring the beer." I led the way to our back porch, flipping on the lights as I went. Soon we were all seated around our patio table, quite naked. It was still humid, but the temperature had moderated, so that it felt like being in Hawaii—about 75 degrees with a gentle breeze and soft, moist air. Very nice, really. We divided up the pizza, opened beers, and began to eat. We were all so hungry that our conversation dropped, as did my prick (well, sort of).

About the time we were well into our second piece of pizza, Kelly spoke up, "Hey, look at Chris' prick. What happened to him?"

"Not to worry," said Trish. "Eating is his next most favorite thing to sex, and when he's hungry he gets focused on eating to the exclusion of everything else. He'll recover."

"Does he go limp when he eats pussy?" Kelly asked with a devilish grin.

"That's different," Trish said.

Wanting to change the subject, I asked, "Ladies, what were the other three characteristics you used to rate your men on?"

"Are you sure you really want to know?" Trish asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"Sure. What the hell. You've never complained about me before, so I must have at least ranked okay on them."

"Okay. You asked. Kelly, tell him about them."

Kelly took a pull on her beer and deliberately let a bit of it trickle down between her breasts. She used the hand not holding the beer to rub the liquid across her tits and pulled a bit on both nipples.

"What? Oh, the other ranking scales. Sorry, I got distracted." She leaned back in her chair and put one long tan leg up on the table giving me a beautiful view of her neatly-shaved bare pussy. My prick reacted appropriately, rapidly returning from half-mast to something approximating full-mast.

"Oh look. You're right Trish. He recovers quickly."

I had smeared pizza grease on my hand and was slowly stroking my now fully erect cock. "Kelly," I said, "what are the other characteristics?"

"Oh yes, that. First he has to be willing and able, really able, to eat pussy."

"I can eat pussy," I said. "In fact I really enjoy it."

"Yes, but are you really good at eating pussy?"

"Trust me," Trish said. "He is not only willing and able, but he is really good at eating pussy. One time we were on an empty car on the L and he got down on his knees in front of me. I pushed my skirt up and pulled my panties off, and he began to munch on me. Before we got to the next stop he had me screaming so loud the conductor came back from the next car behind us to see what the problem was. We weren't paying attention and got thrown off the train. Fuck yes, he can eat pussy."

"Okay, you pass on that rating," Kelly said. "Even I never got her to scream that loud."

Hmmm. More information about the history of these two that I hadn't known.

"So, what is the fourth ranking item?" I asked, trying to stay on the subject.

"Let's see," said Kelly. "Number four was . . . Oh yes, I remember. Endurance. No one wants a guy who pops off once three minutes after you start and then goes to sleep for the rest of the evening. How good are you on that, hotshot?" Kelly asked.

"Okay, I guess."

"Okay?" Trish interrupted. "He's way better than just okay. Sometimes he pops off a little too quick on the first round, especially if he hasn't had any for awhile, but after that, he recovers in just a few minutes, and then he can last forever and cum two or three or more times during the evening or afternoon or whatever. You'll see tonight, if you're a good girl."

I liked that idea. I wanted to fuck Trish tonight, but I also wanted to fuck Kelly.

"So what's the last criteria," I asked.

"Overall attentiveness as a lover," Kelly answered quickly.

"What's that mean," I asked. "It sounds a little vague." I was still stroking my cock.

"Oh, but it's the most important one!" Trish said.

"Absolutely!" Kelly concurred. "Let me explain. Imagine a guy who just gets on top of you, jams his prick into your cunt and humps away until he cums and then gets dressed and leaves. He gets a zero on this criteria."

"Where's the fun in that?" I asked. "It sounds like masturbating. Better than reading the Wall Street Journal, but it still misses the main point of sex."

"And what might that be?" Kelly asked.

"Seeing how many times you can make a woman scream in ecstasy during the course of an evening," I said.

"Oh, Trish. Where did you find this guy, and does he have a little brother at home for me?"

"Actually he does," Trish responded, "but he's gay."

'Really. How can that be? He must have guys lined up at the front door."

"He more or less does," I said. "That was a bit of a problem with our parents when we still lived at home."

Trish started to say something, but just as she began to speak, a large glob of gooey greasy cheese dripped off of her pizza and landed on one of her big boobs. Trish started to reach for a paper towel to clean up and Kelly and I more or less simultaneously said loudly, "Wait! Don't do that. I want to lick it off." We both looked at each other with an "I can't believe you said that," expression. More history.

"Not a problem," Trish giggled as she smeared more cheese on her other boob. Now both of you get over here and clean me up."

Kelly and I walked over to where Trish was sitting and leaned over to begin cleaning her tits. We each took a boob and began licking. It wasn't long before we had cleaned up the cheese and were focused on a nipple each. Trish was moaning. She has always had sensitive nipples.

I reached down with one hand to slide a couple of fingers into Trish's pussy and found Kelly had beat me to it. She had two fingers well into Trish's cunt and was doing a good job of finger fucking her. Not wanting to go into competition, I used my fingers to begin lightly massaging Trish's clit while I continued to suck on her nipples and massage her tits with the hand that wasn't occupied with her clit.

"Oh fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck! That's so good," Trish said with a moan for punctuation. "Don't stop. Whatever you do, don't stop." So we didn't, and in about five minutes I felt Trish stiffen beneath my hands, and then she climaxed with a scream that could be heard a block away. Good thing the neighbors were away on vacation.

Trish pushed us away as she came down from her orgasm. Kelly wrapped an arm around my shoulders and pulled me over next to her so we were standing side-by-side, bound at the hips, facing a thoroughly spent Trish. Then Kelly reached over and began to casually jack my pizza-greased cock with her free hand. It felt exquisite.

By this time Trish was coming back to life. "Kelly what are you doing with my husband's cock?"

"Just making sure it doesn't feel neglected."

"Oh, it doesn't I assure you." I said.

"Ooh, ooh I know," Trish said with a truly evil grin on her face. "Both of you stay right where you are, and Kelly you keep jacking him until he cums. Chris, your job is to squirt your cum all over my tits." Getting her tits coated with my first load of jism after I had been away for a few days was one of Trish's favorite things, so I wasn't surprised at her idea.

Kelly was beginning to twist her hand on my grease-covered cock now and it felt spectacular. "I won't last long with this treatment," I said.

"Good!" both girls said simultaneously.

"I want to see you squirt," Kelly said

"And I want to feel your hot slippery cum splatter on my tits," Trish said.

Then everyone was quiet. The only noise was the sound of Kelly jacking my slippery cock.

It felt so good. It wasn't long before I felt the cum starting to rise up in my cock. I grabbed it away from Kelly and pointed it Trish. My first shot went high and hit her in the face, but there was more to come. As I flexed my gluts and pushed my crotch towards Trish, I shot stream after stream of hot slippery white jism on her tits. "Unnnnh!" I groaned repeatedly as I coated her in spunk. "Fuck!" I said. "I really did save it up for you this week."

"God damn! That's a lot," Kelly said.

"I told you," Trish said to Kelly. "Now get down on your knees and eat me, just like you used to do. Nice and slow."

I was feeling a little wobbly so I took a chair where I could watch as Kelly slowly lapped at Trish's pussy. Trish was groaning quietly, but I knew her well enough to be sure that she wasn't really close to another climax.

I realized that I had picked the right chair, because I had a great view of Kelly's slick shaved pussy as she leaned forward on her knees to eat Trish. Watching Trish rub my ample cum into her tits and listening to her moan and while I stared at Kelly's naked slippery pussy was erotic enough to get my cock started on the road to recovery, and I gave it some help with my trusty right hand.

Trish could see what I was doing and when she thought I was fully recovered she raised her hand and crooked her index finger, telling me to join them. I stood and walked, with my now fully erect cock bobbing, until I was behind Kelly. "Fuck her," Trish mouthed silently.

"Me?" I responded in silence pointing at my chest.

Trish nodded and mouthed "Now," in silence.

I dropped to my knees and put my hands on either side of Kelly's ass. She pulled her head up and looked at Trish silently asking if it was okay if she and I fucked. Trish nodded and pulled Kelly's face back to her pussy while Kelly reached back with one hand, found my cock, and guided it to her pussy.

Nobody had said a damn thing aloud, but as far as I could tell, my wife and her cousin were fully okay with my fucking her cousin, so I slowly slid my dick into Kelly's pussy. She felt so warm and wet. Oh fuck, it was good. Kelly moaned, pushed back, and began wiggling her ass—another sign she was good with this, so I began to thrust in and out of her cunt.

Kelly was the only one of us who hadn't cum yet, so it didn't take her long. After only a few minutes of my restrained thrusting (and pulling on one of her nipples which I had reached forward to grab) she pulled her head up from Trish's pussy just long enough to say with a growl, "Harder! Fuck me harder! As hard as you can! Now!" she was still licking my wife's pussy, but she had one hand rubbing her clit.

Always one to follow instructions, I grabbed both her hips and really began to pound my dick into her with everything I had. Kelly was still trying to eat Trish, but my pounding and her crying was making it difficult for her to maintain contact. I looked up at Trish and she said, "Give it to her Chris. Fuck her. Fuck her hard. She's a horny slut, and she deserves it."

Trish's dirty talk set Kelly off. She came with a scream and I felt the muscles in her cunt clamp down on my cock. Her orgasm seemed to come in two or three waves, but she eventually relaxed and slumped down between Trish's legs, exhausted. My still hard cock popped out of her and Trish looked down at me and said, "My turn."

Trish and I walked to another chair where I sat and she climbed into my lap with her legs astride the chair and me and let herself slowly sink onto my cock. It was very different than Kelly's cunt, but it felt so good. "Oh god, I've been dreaming about this all week," I said as my cock filled her cunt.

"Me too," she said. "You are so fucking hard."

"That's what you like, isn't it you horny slut."

"Oh, fuck yes," she said. "I've been wanting this hard cock in my hot little pussy all week."

I was flexing my cock in her pussy and pumping it slowly in and out. We kissed a long, sloppy wet kiss, and then I began to play with her big soft tits with both hands.

"Ummm. Good. Play with my nipples."

She was crying and whimpering as I pulled on her big nipples and twisted them. "Oh fuck! Fuck yes! So good!" she said.

We kept that up for at least ten minutes. At some point, I noticed that Kelly was now stretched out on a chaise longue with her legs spread wide and gently massaging her pussy and clit as she watched us. We made eye , and she smiled at me and then closed her eyes as she continued to masturbate.

I could tell from the way that Trish was squirming on my lap that she was getting close, and frankly so was I. "How do you want to finish, Babe?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh finish. Yeah . . . I'm about there . . . I want you on top and I want you to really pound me like you did Kelly. God, your cock is hard."

I stood up holding her by the ass with my cock still inside her and her legs wrapped around my back. I carried her over to a chaise longue next to Kelly, where I placed her on the cushion and pulled my cock out long enough to walk to the end of the chaise and let the back down so it was flat. Then I walked back around so I was standing at the foot of the chaise longue, my cock still sticking straight out and glistening in the light. Trish was laying on the cushions with her legs spread in invitation. I dropped to my knees and then plunged into her. She quickly pulled her knees up and back and then rocked back on her hips so my cock was getting maximum penetration.

"All right, now fuck me! Fuck me hard and fast!" she growled. I really begin to pound her and we were both growling. It didn't take long before I felt the cum begin to boil up from my balls and my prostate.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming," I yelled and I felt my cock beginning to spurt streams of cum deep into her cunt.

That set her off, and she screamed something unintelligible as her pussy muscles clamped down on my cock. It was fucking fantastic! We both collapsed in a heap and just lay there in silence.

After a little while, I looked over at Kelly. She was lying with her legs spread and looked equally exhausted. "Did you cum again?" I asked her.

"Ummmm. Yes. You guys are fantastic," she said.

Trish popped her head out from beneath me and said, "See Kelly, didn't I tell you he was a perfect ten?"

We all three lay there, pretty much exhausted, for several minutes. Then I remembered something. Something very important. I lifted myself up off my wife, sat down on the end of the lawn chair, and looked down at her. "Trish," I asked, "last night when we talked on the phone, you promised me a key lime pie. Did that get made?"

"Key lime pie!" exclaimed Kelly. "She makes the best key lime pie in the history of cooking."

"I know," I said. "It's the reason I married her. Well, one of the reasons."

"You told me it was my tits and ass!" Trish exclaimed in faux outrage.

"Well, those too," I responded back-pedaling, "and there is your dirty mind. I really like that, too. But really, is there a key lime pie?" I continued, returning to the really important issue.

"Yeah," Kelly said. "I haven't had one of your key lime pies in ten years."

"Well, what's it worth to you guys?" Trish asked. "What do I get from you if there is key lime pie?" She was sitting up and grinning now, so I knew we were going to get the pie.

I looked over at Kelly figuring by now that she would know what the answer to this question was. She winked at me.

"Is there whipped cream to go on it?" Kelly asked.

Trish giggled. "Yes, if he whips it up."

Is there enough so that we can spread it all over your pussy and lick it off you?" I asked.

"Oh, I am sure there will be enough for that," Trish responded.

I looked at Kelly again and we both said, "Then we'll smear the whipped cream on you and eat your pussy, but not until after we have our pie."

"Okay, let's go!" Trish said as she jumped from the chaise longue and ran naked towards the kitchen.

Kelly and I were in hysterics laughing at her. By the time Kelly and I caught up with her, she had the pie out of the fridge along with a container of heavy cream and the rest of the ingredients I needed to make whipped cream.

"Chris, you get to work on the whipped cream. I need to pee."

"Me too," said Kelly, and with that the two of them walked out the kitchen arm in arm. I just stood staring as two of the sexiest asses I could imagine left the room.

I noticed that Kelly had her hand on Trish's ass as they walked out, so I figured they would be awhile. I was right. When they finally returned both had that post-coital blush across the top of their chests. I had finished whipping the cream, set out slices of the pie for each of us, and was spooning on the whipped cream.

I couldn't resist teasing them. "That took a while?" I said.

"Ahhh . . . We got distracted," Trish said.

"Riiight," I said with all the sarcasm I could muster. "Couldn't wait for the whipped cream?" I asked.

Kelly laughed. "He's not in the slow learner group, is he Trish?"

Trish laughed, "No, he's not."

"Well," I said, "You girls treated me pretty well out on the deck, so I guess you get your pie." I pushed a piece of pie across the counter to each of them. "But Trish, who are you going to sleep with tonight?"

"We have a big bed," she said. "I think all three of us can fit."

I smiled, a really broad smile. "That's the best idea you've had all night, other than the key lime pie."

We sat silently savoring the key lime pie and the whipped cream topping.

Finally Kelly said, "Wow! He really does shut down when there is food."

"Told you."

"So Kelly, tell me about this law school stuff," I asked between bites, trying to prove that I could eat and think at the same time. Actually eating and thinking is much easier than sex and thinking. That is just about impossible.

"Well, you can't be a stripper forever," she said as she gave her boobs a totally unnecessary lift with her hands.

"Looks to me like you're in a lot better shape than a lot of strippers I have seen."

"That's just the point," she said. "I don't want to wind up like them. It's important to go out when you are at the top of your game. I knew this one girl who kept at it until the guys would actually boo her when she came on stage."

"Oh, way harsh!" Trish said.

"It was sad. That's when I decided it was time to look for a new gig."

"But why law?" I asked. "I mean law school is a lot of work and there are a lot of people competing in the field."

"So is learning to dance, and believe me there is always a new girl wanting to take your place on the pole. Besides, lawyers make a lot more money."

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,402 Followers