Key Lime Pie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,402 Followers

"Some lawyers do," I said in a cautionary tone.

"Chris, you need to 'fess up," Trish said to me.

"What?" Kelly said, giving each of us a quizzical look.

I was silent.

"Chris," Trish said in a threatening tone.

"Okay, okay. I sort of forgot to mention that I make my living as a lawyer."

"Oh, you fraud!" Kelly exclaimed, with a pouty look on her face that once again caused my dick to wilt. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well, I guess I just felt like I was less than gentlemanly when it first came up, so then it was hard to 'fess up."

"He's not good at that," Trish added.

"But really, I meant what I said about law school and the competition," I said.

"I know," she said. "Lots of lawyers have told me that. It's amazing what guys will talk about when you are doing a lap dance for them. There you are sitting nearly naked in their lap while they stuff cash in your G-string and try to restrain themselves from touching you, and all of a sudden they want to talk about their work or worse yet, their wives and family."

"Well, I'm sorry," I said.

Kelly laughed. "He's really cute when he looks guilty, isn't he?" she said to Trish.

"So true. It makes it hard to stay mad at him. I think you two should kiss and make up."

"Okay," Kelly smiled and then stood and walked around the kitchen table. She swung one of those long gorgeous legs over mine and then sat down astride my lap facing me. Then she placed a hand on either side of my head and bent to kiss me. The kiss started out slow, almost chaste (well as chaste as a kiss can be when you, and the girl sitting in your lap, are both naked), but it progressed to something amazing. My god, that girl could kiss. We quickly found ourselves with our mouths open and our tongues dueling for space in each other's mouth, and it went on for what seemed like forever. I reached up with my hands and placed them on her ass and pulled her towards me. Kelly responded by rubbing her naked boobs against my chest. Then she reached down with one hand and began to use my now fully recovered prick to rub her slit.

I think my cock would have been in her in another minute, but Trish interrupted, reminding us that she was still here. "This is really fun to watch guys, but have you forgotten about the whipped cream?"

Kelly broke the kiss and pulled her head and chest back, still staring into my eyes and still using my cock to stroke her slit and her clit, "Whipped cream?" she said, as though in a fog.

"Yes, whipped cream," Trish responded, "As in key lime pie whipped cream, that gets smeared all over your pussy and licked off by someone with a talented tongue."

"Oh . . . yeah. That sounds . . . just great," Kelly said, still in a fog and still using my cock to keep herself in the fog.

My head was almost as fogged as Kelly's. I leaned back and looked over at Trish and said, "Okay Trish, where are we going for this orgy?"

"How about the big bed in our bedroom? We will have to wash the sheets tomorrow anyway and whipped cream doesn't stain."

We spent the next hour or so on our king-sized bed in a tangle of legs, arms, boobs, pussies, cocks and other naked body parts liberally coated in whipped cream (I had made a lot). I know I made each of the girls scream at least once as I sucked whipped cream off her clit and I came at least once more before the evening was done. I can't describe in detail everything we did that evening as we thrashed around on the bed in the whipped cream, but I do recall in particular one point at which I found myself laying on my back with Trish sitting on me, impaled on my cock, while Kelly was kneeling on either side of my head so her pussy was right over my mouth. The girls were leaning forward kissing and fondling each other's tits while I pumped my cock in and out of Trish and used my tongue to lick Kelly's clit. I ultimately got both girls to a screaming simultaneous climax. I think that is about the time we finally all collapsed in a heap and went to sleep.

I woke up in the morning sandwiched spoon-style between the two girls feeling badly in need of a shower to remove the dried cream and other fluids that were coating me. As I tried to extract myself both girls woke up and we collectively agreed it was time to try out our extra large walk-in shower. We not only got clean, but everyone climaxed at least one more time in the process.

Alas, all good things must come to an end. As we were having breakfast on the back porch, still naked, Kelly informed us that she had to get back on the road to Vermont right away. She dressed, put her bag in the old Lexus, and drove away shortly thereafter. Trish and I adjourned to one of our spare bedrooms and slept into until about two o'clock. Then, as we slowly and sweetly made love yet again, she told me about the year she had lived with cousin Kelly before she went off to college.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,402 Followers