Key to a Party Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So have you been going to these parties for a while?"

"Oh, over a year, I'd say. We weren't among the first when Alan and Glenda started them up about three years ago. I think they might have been a bit nervous about inviting the police chief and his wife. That was, until they all got to know Steve and realised he liked to swing with the best of them."

"And you? You were keen from the start were you?" I asked curiously as her fingers worked my trouser zip down and my pants fell in a heap at my feet.

"Oh yes, pretty much. I was a bit hesitant when Steve first said he wanted us to do it ... you know, sleep with others. But he soon managed to convince me that we could do this and it wouldn't affect our love for each other. I love the variety I get, every guy is different in some way or other."

I felt a sudden need to kiss her, that could be part of some foreplay because the way this was heading, she would have us both undressed with ho affectionate lead up. Her lips felt good and with both of us knowing that we were a sure thing - we were here to fuck - our lips parted within the kiss and our tongues became active.

Michelle began whimpering between the tightly pressed lips as our kiss intensified, our breathing becoming heavy and laboured. The smooth globes of her arse cheeks were bare, all skin. The fingers of one of my hands edged toward her arse cleavage where I found the material of her panties ... at least what there was of them. It felt like a sexy thong and I traced my fingers down over the thin strand of material until it disappeared in the clench of her arse cheeks.

We pulled our lips apart, gasping for clear air, the sound of heavy sensual breathing filling the semi darkened bedroom. Needing to have my lips still kissing, I ducked my head down onto her neck and planted a firm sucking kiss there. "No bites," she squealed anxiously, "don't mark me."

She pulled her head back in a panic but it may have been too late. I had really gone in hard from the sexual tension that had built quickly between us. With her head pulled back, her hands had room to manoeuvre between us and I felt her hand caressing my cock shaft. I still had my hands at her arse and the fingers, that had traced down the strip of material that was wedged tightly in the clench of her cheeks, managed to prise it out. I replaced the strand of material with my fingers pressing into the tight crease of her cheeks, pressing one finger at her anal ring, eliciting a loud gasp from the woman in my arms.

I felt her hand gripping the firmness of my cock through my boxers, "So are we through talking, I want to have a look at this and get it inside me ... don't you want that too Ben?"

"Yes!" I answered almost breathlessly as she tugged on my hard-on.

Michelle grasped the waistband of my boxers and eased them out over my erection so the material didn't snag on my cock-head. She stepped back, the backs of her legs bumping against the large bed, and gazed upon my hard cock for the first time.

"Umm! I like it, good size, smooth head, I find I'm getting to like them like that. Steve's is uncut but he keeps me happy with it."

Her hands went back behind her body and I sensed I was about to feast my eyes on the pair of luscious looking breasts that until this moment she had kept encased teasingly in the lacy red bra. The garment fell forward and she eased the cups off each breast that way women do. They were good, I was amazed how they held their perky shape, maybe she hadn't been a breast feeder.

"You like?" she teased. While this woman seemed to know how good she looked, I got the impression that she liked to be told a lot.

I could comply with that, "My God, who wouldn't? They're sensational, oh let me have some of that."

She gave a cheeky smile and backed onto the bed, lying down across it. I followed her as smoothly as I could, my body hovering above hers, my mouth descending quickly to suck one nipple between my lips.

"Oh yes ... yes Ben!" she gasped as my lips and tongue began to surge around and over that nipple, my tongue flicking at it, the first time I had sucked on another woman's breast in over two decades. As I listened to Michelle moan in pleasure beneath me, an image of my Susan laying naked beneath Brad in much this same situation flashed through my mind. Was it as good for her as it appeared to be for this woman, I hoped my wife was not having any regrets.

But then as I switched my lips to the other breast of the almost naked woman rolling around on the bed beneath me, I managed to discard the mental image of Susan underneath Brad to concentrate on the second nipple. More of the same oral treatment, then back to the first, switching quickly, keeping her up there, her breathing quickening, her verbal urgings spurring me on to be good for her.

I worked on both of those responsive nipples for several long minutes ... surely long enough to be considered as acceptable foreplay. She ran her slender fingers through my hair, using gentle pressure from time to time to have me spend extra time on one nipple or to direct me to the other when she felt I was neglecting it.

I felt that my arousal may be peaking and in consideration of how much booze I had unwittingly consumed, I felt it might be beneficial if I moved proceedings along. With some degree of reluctance, I pulled my mouth off those luscious breasts and moved lower, my wet lips trailing down over her bare belly in search of another tasty morsel to feed on ... I wanted her clitoris between my lips. But first there was the little matter of that wisp of material that still covered her pubis. I took hold of the thin string-like sides and pulled it downward, watching it peel away to reveal her nude shaved pussy ... a wondrous sight to behold for a man who had only gazed on the same one - one still with pubic hair although admittedly nicely trimmed - for more years than I cared to contemplate.

Michelle kicked her legs free of the thong garment and I pulled her knees apart and pressed my face into the inverted vee, slipping my tongue out from between my lips to lick up along the slit of her lips - but the outer labia kind. More appropriate sounds came from Michelle as she sort of cooed at my flat tongue stroke that climbed all the way up to her tiny budding clit. Her hips humping up off the bed to ensure my lips stayed lip-locked to hers.

I sucked her budding clit between my lips and let my tongue paint it, then releasing it, I resumed some flat tongue strokes from way down at her vaginal entrance all the way up to lave her little button. Michelle was making very agreeable sounds that gave me to believe that she was liking the personal treatment I was applying to her pubis.

I listened to her breathing, monitoring the progress of an inevitable initial orgasm that I hoped that I could later replicate when we got down to the real serious business of actually fucking. But for now, this 40-something guy was relishing still having the tongue-ability to bring this 30-something woman toward fever-pitch.

Growing more confident with every tongue stroke, I sensed her climax was imminent so I pulled away, taking my sweeping tongue with me, leaving her hips humping up at nothing. "Don't stop!" she screamed at me and her outstretched hands managed to grab a hold of my hair and she yanked my face back at her pussy, squashing my nose against her hard pubic bone.

It was a lesson learned, 'don't toy with a woman who is only a stroke or two away from a mind-blowing orgasm.' She could have broken my nose with the force that my face was driven back against her intimate parts.

I resumed my tongue action, only to have her moan, "Oh no, I've lost it!"

Not wanting to fail her in her urgent moment of need, I worked my tongue and lips furiously and within a couple of minutes, I could hear her moans and rising heavy breathing indicate that she was right back on track. Michelle didn't leave anything to chance this time, her hands maintained their tight hold on my hair. Just as well my head wasn't shaved as so many male craniums are these days or she may have left deep scratch welts across my scalp.

This time when the sounds of impending orgasm became all too real, I maintained a steady rhythm of tongue strokes until her naked body exploded against my mouth, her upper thighs clamping so hard against the sides of my head that I struggled to hear her gasping shrieks of delight as her body was washed over by waves of sexual pleasure.

While her pussy throbbed against my lips, I was struggling to breathe. Had she really broken my nose when she crushed my face into her pubic bone or was it just that her thigh-grip help my face mashed so hard up against her that the air couldn't reach me?

As she came back down from her wild release, her thighs relaxed their grip and I was able to pull my head back to suck up a few deep breaths. "Never stop like that when a woman is on the ultimate tongue stroke. Oh my God, I was there and you stopped."

"I'm sorry," I offered, "I was just trying to prolong the pleasure, calm you down to build you up again."

"Oh Ben, you've got to recognise the signs. If you're going to do that, pull back a bit earlier when I'm not riding on the edge like that. Oh shit, it's ok now anyway, we got there. Man, that was intense ... you do that good, thanks Ben."

I looked down on the attractive woman beneath me and took a moment to reflect how lucky I had been to get drawn by a woman who looked like this and whose body bucked like a wild bronco when she came. How good was it going to be when I was hard inside her when she next came like that? She would have seen my adoring gaze, "So come on, how about we get into some serious fucking now, are you ready for this?"

My boner was still holding up in spite of the amount of alcohol consumed and I rose up on straightened arms to look down between our bodies. I presented my cock to the wet spread region of pink tissue and steered it into the neat channel formed by her inner labia lips. She moaned agreeably and I began to feel ten feet tall in spite of any earlier misgivings about participating in this cheating feast.

"I'm ready now," she urged breathlessly, "I want you inside me, I want to feel you hard Ben."

The sooner I got up inside her the better it would be in view of how highly aroused I was now. So in response to her urgings, I balanced my upper body on one elbow and took a hand down there to steer my cock-head until I felt it nestled in the moist opening of her vagina. I pressed forward gently and felt her so wet velvety passage suck the head of my hard cock up inside.

She gasped a long sigh that confirmed that she approved and I lowered my face down to kiss her briefly before lifting up and pushing a couple more inches up inside her. I gained ground with two more incremental steps and then I was home, my hard cock nestled comfortably inside this local police chief's wife. The irony of needing to satisfy her completely to avoid any future traffic tickets did not escape me at this sensuous moment.

So we got into the magical rhythm of fucking and she moved like doing this was one of the most important things in her life. Michelle seemed like a highly sexual being but as I settled into a pattern that would achieve her ends without turning myself on too quickly, I made an observation. I had little to compare having not been a philanderer through my married life, but Michelle seemed loose inside her vagina, nowhere near as tight as my Susan still is.

I began to wonder about that ... did this mean that she had fucked many partners? I do think she said something about belonging to this key club for over a year so if they did meet every 5 weeks, that's up to ten different guys she'd been with as well as her police chief husband. Then, maybe it was him ... maybe he was quite big in the cock department and he had worn a path to accommodate his regular fucking?

Either way, I took it as an advantage to me. While the looseness would not make her the most memorable fuck I had ever had, the fact that she didn't grip me tightly like Susan did, may help me to sustain the steady strokes before my balls gave up their essence.

I began to hear the now familiar sounds of her impending orgasm and unlike my earlier attempt at prolonging the onset of her pleasure, this time I intensified the strokes to ensure that she got there. She did and she climaxed powerfully beneath my body, accompanying it with all the appropriate gasps and moans and verbal encouragement like "Oh Yes ... oh my God now, oh yes Ben, oh cum with me."

I didn't ... cum with her that is. But I did cum soon after. As she orgasmed wildly beneath me and I paused to let her fully soak up her pleasure, I momentarily thought that I might be able to do an imitation of a stud and get her to another release like that one. But alas, as we humped along merrily in pursuit of another, I felt my body giving in and in my somewhat inebriated state, I determined that I had performed as well as could be expected and followed my carnal pursuits to a raging finish myself, my cock spasming out its release inside this very attractive younger woman.

To be continued soon, Susan will tell her story in Part 2.